• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jack laughed at her expression and leaned back in his chair smiling as she protected her ice cream like it was a treasure. Completely ignoring the reactions of the other patrons, Jack smiled broadly, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. Leaning in he took a small bite of his ice cream before leaning back again. Finally sighing he began to speak. "So Pixy, what are you looking to get out of our cooperation? I honestly cant believe you're just doing this out of the good of your heart."

((neither of them could give two shits about what other people think of them XDDD ))

ab45e202771caa209d19a6e88b113b088a02c5a2_hq.gif

After a moment, when Jack laughed, Ai relaxed some, still staring him down as if he was still going to steal her ice cream. When she realized it was safe and he was eating his own, she took a bite of her own, her entire mood changed, from a slightly annoyed one to a completely happy and content one. She had really been looking forward to the ice cream, especially since she had never had it before. It had been a while since this form had eaten any food, so the ice cream was well appreciated and well received. Sweets never failed to make her happy as well, so it was definitely a good way to improve her mood. Ai continued to happily eat her ice cream, completely engrossed in the cold treat until she heard Jack's voice. She glanced over at him, her eyes widening at his question. What was in it for her? Hm... why was she agreeing to this after all? "Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure. It just sounds like a lot of fun. It gives me something to do. And you're not bad company. Funny enough, litereally surfing the internet can get pretty lonely sometimes. I guess I don't really have all that much of a reason after all." Ai chuckled softly to herself, looking away as she played with a lock of her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ansom." The God said. "My name is Ansom." He gave a small smile. "And, yes, I do have multiple cars. I love them. Each one is different. There are slow ones and fast ones. Pretty ones and ugly ones. Old ones and new ones." He nodded as he spoke. "But all great." 

Ansom laughed at the girl's comment about burning people. "Only if I don't like them." He winked before walking to the other side of the car and opening the passenger door. "You sit in this seat." He pointed to the black leather. "Just make sure your shoes aren't dirty." He chuckled and waited for the girl to enter the car. "So, your name is....?" He tilted his head.

"Ansom. That's a nice name." Celaena smiled, taking her hand back as he explained all the different kinds of cars he had. Maybe she could see them sometime. If they were all as interesting, yet different then this one, then it was something she was interested in for sure. There was so much to learn about "cars" after all. "I believe that they are all great, if they are at all like this car you have here."

"Oh, I see. Do you go around burning people a lot?" This man and his line of thinking were completely different than anything she was really used to or knew. She wasn't sure what the wink meant, but it didn't seem to matter as he opened the car for her to get into, and that was of more importance at the moment. At his comment about not letting her shoes get dirty, she smiled, manipulating a bit of air and water to clean off any dirt as she made her way around next to Ansom to get in. "No more dirt is on my shoes, Ansom. And my name is Celaena." She smiled as she maneuvered herself into the seat.

Sayori Yonohara

~ Little Megitsune ~

Sayori was inside the castle dressing up. She soon heard Blake's voice which made her call back before she finished dressing before going down to greet him properly.

''Hey babe~ I'm upstairs!''

Blake smiled as he quickly made his way upstairs to her 

"Yeah! You're right... Walking sounds nice anyways." Talia said with a smile to Zenya. "We should go now before the movie starts now or something."

Roman looked at Seraph and chuckled, "Wow. Now that you say that, she'll probably ask that I bring a clone along now." Roman said, jokingly before covering his mouth. "Whoops. Forgot Misaki was around us... My bad princess."

Seraph simply grinned, she wasnt ashamed of the way her mind worked.

Misaki looked to the side, ¨I mean, there are some nights when you two are extremely loud, so Ive technically heard worse....¨ she said.

Mal blinked, ¨Iḿ going to pretend I never heard you say that.¨

Seraph simply grinned, she wasnt ashamed of the way her mind worked.

Misaki looked to the side, ¨I mean, there are some nights when you two are extremely loud, so Ive technically heard worse....¨ she said.

Mal blinked, ¨Iḿ going to pretend I never heard you say that.¨

Roman's eyes shot open and he blinked, "MOVING ON!" He exclaimed, walking down the hall. He was glad their rooms was a nice distance away from one another's now. She wouldn't hear anything. 

"Dad. Mom!" A voice called from behind the group. "Sis! Hey. I got here as soom as I could." Alejandro walked towards them, giving each of them a hug with a smile. "I was spending time with someone..." He added, before just the thought of her made him feel all giddy and tingly inside... Ew. That's all he could say to himself. 

"Ansom. That's a nice name." Celaena smiled, taking her hand back as he explained all the different kinds of cars he had. Maybe she could see them sometime. If they were all as interesting, yet different then this one, then it was something she was interested in for sure. There was so much to learn about "cars" after all. "I believe that they are all great, if they are at all like this car you have here."

"Oh, I see. Do you go around burning people a lot?" This man and his line of thinking were completely different than anything she was really used to or knew. She wasn't sure what the wink meant, but it didn't seem to matter as he opened the car for her to get into, and that was of more importance at the moment. At his comment about not letting her shoes get dirty, she smiled, manipulating a bit of air and water to clean off any dirt as she made her way around next to Ansom to get in. "No more dirt is on my shoes, Ansom. And my name is Celaena." She smiled as she maneuvered herself into the seat.

"Pleasure to meet you, Celaena." Ansom smiled and closed the passenger door before walking over to his own side. He wiped a smudge off the window before opening the door and climbing in himself. "Alright. To the mall we go." He nodded and turned the keys in the ignition. He smiled as the car roared to life. "Alrighty. Just uh...put a seatbelt on." He frowned when he realized that she probably had no idea what that was. "I got it."

Ansom reached over Celaena and grabbed the seatbelt before pulling it across her body and buckling it. "This'll keep you from flying out the window and dying in case I crash....which I won't." He assured. "Ready?" He began to pull out of the parking lot before the girl could answer.

((Two off the cockiest mofos in the rp are in the same room XDD this can't end well XDD ))

Everest laughed and rolled to lay besides hakuru, drawing her close and snuggling up against her body. "Oh? Well earlier it seemed to be you who couldn't get enough of me. I think I could recall a few choice quotes and actions to prove my point if you want."

"Yeah! You're right... Walking sounds nice anyways." Talia said with a smile to Zenya. "We should go now before the movie starts now or something."

Roman looked at Seraph and chuckled, "Wow. Now that you say that, she'll probably ask that I bring a clone along now." Roman said, jokingly before covering his mouth. "Whoops. Forgot Misaki was around us... My bad princess."

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

''Right. Well? Let us go.''

She said before she began walking as she took Talia's hand. She still wasn't sure about this being okay but she would rather try it.

((Two off the cockiest mofos in the rp are in the same room XDD this can't end well XDD ))

Everest laughed and rolled to lay besides hakuru, drawing her close and snuggling up against her body. "Oh? Well earlier it seemed to be you who couldn't get enough of me. I think I could recall a few choice quotes and actions to prove my point if you want."

@LunaCrosby

tumblr_nzy4whh9yQ1r7zf0fo3_500.gif

Hyou had fallen asleep after staying woke for a long period of time. He didn't really need sleep too often, but he finally felt the need to sleep. Hyou was having an amazing dream, at least in his opinion. He was dreaming of actually spending time with Skylar and his other known friends. Not even an hour later, his dream was interrupted, and his eyes slowly opened. The first thing he saw was Skylar reading a book about dragons. "Yo... You have a living breathing dragon right in front of you, Shrimp." He said in a tired tone. "Good afternoon."

Skylar had been reading the chapter on the relationship between humans and dragons, really quite interested in what it had to say. She was engrossed in the history between the species when she heard a familiar voice coming from the corner of the room. Despite really enjoying the chapter, hearing Hyou talking to her was always more important. Skylar looked up from the book to see a sleepy Hyou staring at her, and she couldn't help but smile a bit. "Good afternoon. I didn't wake you, did I? I'm sorry if I did." She knew Hyou hadn't been sleeping much, which was another reason she didn't want to wake him. She'd feel awful if she had done something to wake him up when he had done nothing but stay by her side. "A-and I know I do, I just didn't want to bother you or bore you or anything like that." A slight pinkish hue came to her cheeks as she tried to justify herself. It's not like she could just say aloud that she wanted to try and get to know him and his kind better. That would be way too forward, right? Well either way, he was up now. "I don't know if you were awake for it, but the doctor came by, to let me know what the plan is. I should be all good to go, they just want to keep me for a little while longer for observation... so... I guess I'm stuck here for a little while longer." Skylar's voice had dropped, sadness and disappointment dripping from her words as she spoke them. 

Skylar had been reading the chapter on the relationship between humans and dragons, really quite interested in what it had to say. She was engrossed in the history between the species when she heard a familiar voice coming from the corner of the room. Despite really enjoying the chapter, hearing Hyou talking to her was always more important. Skylar looked up from the book to see a sleepy Hyou staring at her, and she couldn't help but smile a bit. "Good afternoon. I didn't wake you, did I? I'm sorry if I did." She knew Hyou hadn't been sleeping much, which was another reason she didn't want to wake him. She'd feel awful if she had done something to wake him up when he had done nothing but stay by her side. "A-and I know I do, I just didn't want to bother you or bore you or anything like that." A slight pinkish hue came to her cheeks as she tried to justify herself. It's not like she could just say aloud that she wanted to try and get to know him and his kind better. That would be way too forward, right? Well either way, he was up now. "I don't know if you were awake for it, but the doctor came by, to let me know what the plan is. I should be all good to go, they just want to keep me for a little while longer for observation... so... I guess I'm stuck here for a little while longer." Skylar's voice had dropped, sadness and disappointment dripping from her words as she spoke them. 

Hyou had sat up, stretching out his arms and letting out a loud yawn. "You didn't wake me up. I woke up because whatever happened in my dream was sort of making me uneasy... Guess the last part was a nightmare to be honest." He said, not wanting to recall the event that happened. Standing up, Hyou took a step closer to Sky to take a peek at the book. Interesting. "Human and dragon relationships... Can't say there are many of those. Throughout history, we vanished, but we're back now... I guess some of us may have settled with your kind though." He said, chuckling lightly. Hyou then listened to Skylar talk about how the doctor said she'll have to stay a little while longer, in which he responded by giving her a smile and patted her back, "And I'll be here every step of the way. Don't worry."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin cowered slightly, "L-Look, i took a portal to get home, Zac said he would have changed it... Don't blame me ok?!" He said as he waved his hands around while yelling, "And for gods sake woman, it's not like i want to constantly be around you, i swear i'm cursed or something..." He said the last part in a low whisper to himself as he seemed to go into deep thought before snapping back to it, "Nope, don't remember murdering a coven..." He said in a relieved tone as he turned his head back to look at Fiona, he paled again as he put his hands up.

Fiona continued to glare before she turned back towards the stove. "Geez. At least warn me." She chuckled slightly. "So, you want pancakes or what? I know we just ate but...." She shrugged.

Fiona continued to glare before she turned back towards the stove. "Geez. At least warn me." She chuckled slightly. "So, you want pancakes or what? I know we just ate but...." She shrugged.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly taken aback when she said this, "So... Your not going to hit me?" He asked slightly confused as he cocked his head, he pulled out his phone as it started buzzing, "Hold that thought..." He said before he pressed the answer button on his phone, "Hey, yeah... One problem with your portal... IT TOOK ME TO FIONAS DORM ROOM YOU IDIOT!" He yelled loudly into his phone as he gave a short apologetic look to Fiona, "Yeah... OK... I can try to wait 20 minutes... Yeah... Enjoy being alone with Rosalie or whatever..." He said slightly sad as he hung up, he turned his head back to Fiona and sighed, "Uh... I wouldn't mind some thanks... And uh... Could i just stay 20 minutes?" He said with a nervous laugh before sighing.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly taken aback when she said this, "So... Your not going to hit me?" He asked slightly confused as he cocked his head, he pulled out his phone as it started buzzing, "Hold that thought..." He said before he pressed the answer button on his phone, "Hey, yeah... One problem with your portal... IT TOOK ME TO FIONAS DORM ROOM YOU IDIOT!" He yelled loudly into his phone as he gave a short apologetic look to Fiona, "Yeah... OK... I can try to wait 20 minutes... Yeah... Enjoy being alone with Rosalie or whatever..." He said slightly sad as he hung up, he turned his head back to Fiona and sighed, "Uh... I wouldn't mind some thanks... And uh... Could i just stay 20 minutes?" He said with a nervous laugh before sighing.

Fiona shook her head. "I'm not going to hit you. I don't hit people unless they are being total pervs and stuff like that." She giggled and continued to make pancakes as Sarin talked on the phone.

"20 minutes?" Fiona tilted her head but did not look back. "I don't care. You can stay how long you like. I've got nothing going on."

ab45e202771caa209d19a6e88b113b088a02c5a2_hq.gif

After a moment, when Jack laughed, Ai relaxed some, still staring him down as if he was still going to steal her ice cream. When she realized it was safe and he was eating his own, she took a bite of her own, her entire mood changed, from a slightly annoyed one to a completely happy and content one. She had really been looking forward to the ice cream, especially since she had never had it before. It had been a while since this form had eaten any food, so the ice cream was well appreciated and well received. Sweets never failed to make her happy as well, so it was definitely a good way to improve her mood. Ai continued to happily eat her ice cream, completely engrossed in the cold treat until she heard Jack's voice. She glanced over at him, her eyes widening at his question. What was in it for her? Hm... why was she agreeing to this after all? "Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure. It just sounds like a lot of fun. It gives me something to do. And you're not bad company. Funny enough, litereally surfing the internet can get pretty lonely sometimes. I guess I don't really have all that much of a reason after all." Ai chuckled softly to herself, looking away as she played with a lock of her hair.

Jack blinked and leaned forward, he really couldent figure this girl out. Jack could at least understand it if she had merely been bored, but Ai made it sound as if she was lonely and was planning on sticking around which Jack couldn't understand. Sighing he sat back in his chair and took a bite of his ice cream, savoring the flavors of the chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla all combined into one.Shaking his head he shrugged and returned to his original train of thought. "Well then I guess I had best be expecting to repay you in whatever form of payment you're looking for, whenever you may decide to spring it on me then huh?" Leaning back, a cold grin formed on Jacks face as he continued to speak. "Well then I suppose that once you get those files downloaded onto my phone, thats where your job will end and mine will begin. Then you can just sit back and enjoy the show I suppose."

Fiona shook her head. "I'm not going to hit you. I don't hit people unless they are being total pervs and stuff like that." She giggled and continued to make pancakes as Sarin talked on the phone.

"20 minutes?" Fiona tilted her head but did not look back. "I don't care. You can stay how long you like. I've got nothing going on."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave an exaggerated sigh before lightly laughing, "Good then, i got nothing to worry about..." He said with a smile before he gave a nervous laugh. He tilted his head at what Fiona said before sighing, "I can see that, but i honestly just have to stay 20 minutes, Zac should get a portal ready by then... Hopefully..." He said with a small sigh, "So, on a scale of one to ten, how good do you think your cooking is?" He said genuinely curious as he approached Fiona.

Sayori Yonohara

~ Little Megitsune ~

When Sayori saw Blake, she was at the top of the stairs. She soon came down to the middle of the stairs to hug and kiss him happily.

When she got to him he immediately hugged her tightly in his arms locking his lips with hers in a deep loving kiss as he lifted her off The ground slightly

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave an exaggerated sigh before lightly laughing, "Good then, i got nothing to worry about..." He said with a smile before he gave a nervous laugh. He tilted his head at what Fiona said before sighing, "I can see that, but i honestly just have to stay 20 minutes, Zac should get a portal ready by then... Hopefully..." He said with a small sigh, "So, on a scale of one to ten, how good do you think your cooking is?" He said genuinely curious as he approached Fiona.

"Ten." Fiona responded instantly. "I have to be a good cook. Part of the job description." She giggled and flipped the pancakes over. "Do you want any fruits with them?" She asked.

"Ten." Fiona responded instantly. "I have to be a good cook. Part of the job description." She giggled and flipped the pancakes over. "Do you want any fruits with them?" She asked.

Sarin Mortitrus

Sarin quickly shook his head at her question, "No... Regular should be fine..." He said before giving a small laugh standing a couple feet away from Fiona, leaning against the wall he gave a small sigh, "So if i may ask." His voice became low and empty of emotion as he tilted his head to look at the ground, "Where you forced into this job? Or on your own accord?" He asked in the same dark and empty tone, he didn't lift his head as he continued to look at the ground.

Sarin Mortitrus

Sarin quickly shook his head at her question, "No... Regular should be fine..." He said before giving a small laugh standing a couple feet away from Fiona, leaning against the wall he gave a small sigh, "So if i may ask." His voice became low and empty of emotion as he tilted his head to look at the ground, "Where you forced into this job? Or on your own accord?" He asked in the same dark and empty tone, he didn't lift his head as he continued to look at the ground.

Fiona looked at Sarin and shrugged. "I suppose I was forced. It's my Race's duty.  CareTakers are born and soul bound to a deity. We serve and make sure that deity doesn't cause trouble or get in trouble." She smiled. "It's no trouble. At least I got a fun deity."

Hyou had sat up, stretching out his arms and letting out a loud yawn. "You didn't wake me up. I woke up because whatever happened in my dream was sort of making me uneasy... Guess the last part was a nightmare to be honest." He said, not wanting to recall the event that happened. Standing up, Hyou took a step closer to Sky to take a peek at the book. Interesting. "Human and dragon relationships... Can't say there are many of those. Throughout history, we vanished, but we're back now... I guess some of us may have settled with your kind though." He said, chuckling lightly. Hyou then listened to Skylar talk about how the doctor said she'll have to stay a little while longer, in which he responded by giving her a smile and patted her back, "And I'll be here every step of the way. Don't worry."

Skylar was glad to hear that she didn't wake him up, though she was slightly worried about the fact that he said he thought he had a nightmare. She had plenty of those during her stay here, and the tossing and turning while in pain left her waking up in the middle of night often. Those times she'd be left shaking and in a lot of pain, forcing Hyou to have to calm her down before she could fall back asleep. All of those nights were why she was careful not to wake him up when he was sleeping if she could help it, because of how often she had already woken him up. Hyou was a pretty tough guy, so it left Skylar curious as to what nightmare would be so bad to where he'd be slightly upset by it. But, it wasn't her place to pry. Hyou wasn't the most open person anyways.

Skylar blinked as he investigated the chapter she was on, unable to help the blush that found her cheeks as he commented on what she was reading. It's not like she was trying to imply anything it was just... really interesting. Not because Hyou was a dragon and she was a human.... maybe... well, whatever. It didn't matter. Skylar closed the book and set it on the bedside table, noting how Hyou mentioned that dragon and human relationships were pretty uncommon. Yeah, it didn't sound like it was a normal thing that would happen, though it didn't sound like an unpleasant thing to Skylar. "Settle? High and mighty dragons stooping so low to just settle with us, huh?" The blue-haired girl laughed softly before feeling a hand on her back, the sudden familiar touch of Hyou sending a warmth through her body just like every other time he ended up having to comfort her. Looking up at him, his words helped reassure her, as she was truly glad that he was here. Her family back home would be unable to visit, and Astrid was busy doing her own thing, so Hyou was her only company for her long stay here. "I appreciate you being here. Really... thank you, Hyou." She smiled up at him, genuinely glad he was here with her. After being here with him for so long, she couldn't think of anyone else to spend her time with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back