• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Seoul Haeundae

~ Cataclysm God Eater Empress ~

suzuka-akame-ga-kill-0.29.jpg

''I see. Still. Has he ever known of the invention called condoms?''

She asked that wasn't very much answered.

Serenity nodded. "I've talked to him about them. He said it doesn't...." She shrugged. "...feel as good."

Fiona glared at Sarin. She looked down at her outfit which was simply an oversized shirt with a panther on it. "Sarin? What do you think you're doing here!?" She yelled, waving the spatula and splattering pancake mix on the wall. "I don't remember telling you my dorm number!"

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin cowered slightly, "L-Look, i took a portal to get home, Zac said he would have changed it... Don't blame me ok?!" He said as he waved his hands around while yelling, "And for gods sake woman, it's not like i want to constantly be around you, i swear i'm cursed or something..." He said the last part in a low whisper to himself as he seemed to go into deep thought before snapping back to it, "Nope, don't remember murdering a coven..." He said in a relieved tone as he turned his head back to look at Fiona, he paled again as he put his hands up.

Serenity nodded. "I've talked to him about them. He said it doesn't...." She shrugged. "...feel as good."

Seoul Haeundae

''Tch. Very well...''

She soon looked around. There was more people. Most of them looking at Seoul because of her attire. It seemed like a traditional Japanese combat-academy-like attire. Really, she just chose to wear it because it was comfortable. She looked back at Serenity and sighed.

''I'm going somewhere else. Humans make me seem like the odd ball because of my choice of clothes.''

Seoul Haeundae

''Tch. Very well...''

She soon looked around. There was more people. Most of them looking at Seoul because of her attire. It seemed like a traditional Japanese combat-academy-like attire. Really, she just chose to wear it because it was comfortable. She looked back at Serenity and sighed.

''I'm going somewhere else. Humans make me seem like the odd ball because of my choice of clothes.''

Serenity nodded a bit. "Oh, okay." She smiled a bit. "It was nice meeting you, I suppose." She looked at her flowers. "Yes, I better go put these in my store before they wilt..."

Blake sighed as he loomed

up at the castle exhausted from his recent quarrel with some of the tribal spirits. "Babe I'm home." He called

out as he stepped into the castle

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167982

...♆Kuroh grinned and nodded, replying as he looked back around to Himeragi♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

View attachment 172582

...ΨKenji continued to gently sway their hands as they entered the town, his irises shifting between the passing couple and humans. As he did so, he gently squeezed Lumina's hand, as if knowing that Lumina was slightly uncomfortable with the rather crowded street. In her previous life times, Kenji and her were always chased in public due to the wings Lumina possessed on her back, which may have resulted in Lumina's anxiousness in crowded areas. However this era was different, due to the vast differences in species that now populated Earth. Seeing wings was nothing entirely special for the Humans, and as a result, mainly everyone tended to ignore them. There were still a select Humans who felt that Humans were greater than every other species, and acted violently, but those types of people were rare, and usually moved in packs. Knowing this, Kenji had squeezed Lumina's hand to give her a sense of relief, no matter how small. The theatre soon came into view, and Kenji smiled. He felt his excitement growing as they inched closer to the doorway. It was then that he heard Lumina comment on the scene, and with a small laugh, Kenji nodded and quickened his pace slightly. It wasn't long before they passed the entrance and entered the movie theatre. The aroma of fresh popped corn and hot dogs drifted out and into Kenji's nose, his red irises soon fixating on the brightly coloured rows of candy that sat in smart rows at Kenji's eye level and already he gently pulls on Lumina's hand as he began walking over to the snacks, the mere sight of the food causing his stomach to rumble lightly. In the movie theatre auditorium there was a buzz of excited talk. Children on tiptoe stare at the popping machines, grinning for their salty snack. The lobby was swarming, fast moving, with adults making their way to their designated rooms tickets in hand. Kenji, now looking away from the snacks, was unsure of where to go. Looking around, he saw a cash machine with a uniformed female standing behind the counter. Kenji, making the connection, made his way over to the vendor. He spoke as he manifested money within his pocket and took it out, holding it over to the cashier. As the female tapped on her screen, Kenji looked down at Lumina and smiled, a faint blush appearing on his face as he did so upon realising that he had ordered a large amount of items. He'd ordered two hotdogs, a large amount of gummy bears and a large coca cola for himself, and had the intention of sharing the large popcorn with Lumina. To the Humans behind him, he'd ordered an insane amount of food, but to Kenji, the food was simply a snack. A few moments of the cashier tapping on the screen, Kenji spoke to Lumina with an embarrassed smile being evident on his face. It was easy to tell that he was really excited to see a movie with his pairΨ...

“ Two tickets to a comedy, please~ And can I have a large popcorn, two hotdogs, and fifteen packets of gummy bears. Can I also have one large Coca Cola~ O-oh, sorry~ Is there anything you'd like, Lumi-chan?~ You can have whatever you want~ I've got the large popcorn and Cola for the both of us, but you can have anything in addition to that, and if you don't like Cola, you can pick another juice~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

ua60aLE.jpg

tumblr_nu7r5u8JCv1tjehr9o1_500.gif

Kenji was right to assume that Lumina would be uncomfortable in the theater. Of course it didn't change the fact that she was excited to be there, bug her body had other plans and tensed up no matter how much she was looking forward to the date. Thankfully, Kenji's hold on her hand was helping her stay calm enough, though it was obvious that the amount of people in such a confined space, a good chunk of which were staring at her very obvious wings, were making the Phoenix uncomfortable. Sure, seeing nonhuman species was more normal nowadays than it used to be, but it didn't change the fact that humans were the majority population on earth, and seeing anything that was different than what was considered to be human would garner some stares. And it seems like she was the only non-human person in the theater today. This did somewhat down Luminary spirits, though she tried her hardest to ignore everyone else. She just had to...distract herself. Yeah. That would work.

However, Lumina was using the date to distract from the thoughts about herself that were continually creeping in. Trying to think about something else other than the people around her brought them fully back, and having to see families spending time with each other didn't really help any. As Kenji ordered their tickets and food, Lumina's gaze had fallen to the floor, her smile gone as well as her happy attitude. She couldn't help but feel more and more out of place, and wonder where exactly she did belong. Did she really belong anywhere? Could she belong anywhere if she had no place that she knew she came from? A slight breeze blew Lumina's hair away from her face as the door to the theater opened somewhere behind them. The Phoenix was so lost in thought that she almost didn't hear Kenji's question, and she looked up at him in slight surprise as the fact that he was talking to her finally registered in her head. "A-ah, um... no, t-that's alright, I'm good, thanks..." She managed out, plastering a forced smile on her face as she finished. Though she hoped he wouldnt, she knew Kenji probably knew something was up, and her bad acting was probably giving it away. "I-I'll go find seats." And with that, Lumina let go of Kenji's hand, walking toward the theater that was playing the movie they were seeing, trying to give herself time to calm herself down and put herself back together. She didn't want to ruin the first date they had gone on in so long just because of her dumb personal issues that probably was due to wishful thinking. Eventually, Lumina found two open seats in the theater, sliding down in one of them, trying to re-distract herself with the commercials as she waited for Kenji to follow with the tickets and food.

Extra Info

Mood: lost in thought

Objective: go on a date with her pair

Interacting with: Kenji

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High's Male Dorms | Moonstone and Junchi's Dorm
Objective: Make Nico happy
Mood: Unhappy

Moonstone frowned, knowing there was something wrong. "Nico, I'm not stupid. We don't have to go out if you don't want to., instead, we can stay here and play games. My bedroom is much more set up and complete than here, so there's many more activities in there." Actually, the thought of going back to their bedroom sounded nice. They had some outfit designs they had to finish drawing, create, then sell. Even at school they had to carry on their family's business, and had an idea of starting a business at of the school by selling their products for extra money. All they needed were some friends on board to help them out, but for now they needed to focus on making Nico feel better before asking for her to work for them.

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
OOC: My replies are going to be a bit slow because I'm updating all my character sheets for this rp, including the ones that were lost/ruined because of the site update.
Character Sheet

Nico pouted, nodding slowly. She didn't realize how easy it was for people to read her emotions. She really did try her best to not let it affect her. "Yeah, w-we can do that instead..." she sighed lightly. Nico quietly got up from the mattress that she was laying on. "Also.. sorry that I've been a burden to you and you're probably annoyed by me.." she added. 

Serenity nodded a bit. "Oh, okay." She smiled a bit. "It was nice meeting you, I suppose." She looked at her flowers. "Yes, I better go put these in my store before they wilt..."

Seoul Haeundae

suzuka-akame-ga-kill-0.29.jpg

Seoul soon nodded before she left.

(End?)

Blake sighed as he loomed

up at the castle exhausted from his recent quarrel with some of the tribal spirits. "Babe I'm home." He called

out as he stepped into the castle

@HimeragiSeiker

Sayori Yonohara

~ Little Megitsune ~

Sayori was inside the castle dressing up. She soon heard Blake's voice which made her call back before she finished dressing before going down to greet him properly.

''Hey babe~ I'm upstairs!''

Alejandro laughed lightly, leaning back on the bench. His laugh didn't last long, and he exhaled, looking over at Astrid. He smiled a little and looked away almost immediately, "I see.. So you feel the same way... And you don't feel any different. I guess that's a plus." The blue haired boy said as he stood up. "I don't know what to say anymore... My mine is sort of foggy with these thoughts.."

He held his hand out to the red head and grinned a little, "Ready for another flight? I can take you home if you want... We can meet up before class." He said to her with a smile. "Mr. White will be proud to see us getting along too. I know that for a fact."

(((( Sorry for the short post, but it was planned to come to an end :pp )))) 

((No worries c: ))

iNytMSh.png

latest

It seemed things had gotten better between the two, somehow. Though her blush had not yet receded from her face, Astrid didn't feel strange being like this around Alejandro. Of all the people that she could ever feel truly comfortable with, of course it had to be him. The one person she never expected to ever be like this with. The world really worked in mysterious ways, it seemed. Astrid had brought her gaze down just as Alejandro had, but looked back up as he spoke, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. I don't understand how these thoughts work, but my mind is definitely foggy. It's like I can't get it off my mind."

Astrid chuckled a bit, noticing that the blue-haired boy had stood up and offered his hand. A smile had come on to her face, glad to see that he really was recovered from his broken ankle. She extended a hand to take his, using his hand as leverage to stand up. not letting go of his hand even as she was able to stand on her own weight. "I should be asking you if you're alright for the flight. I'm totally fine. And yeah, I'm pretty sure we need to write up a report or something on our experience, so my dorm will be great. Thanks, Alejandro."

Skylar Ainsworth

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

At this point, Skylar had been in the hospital recovering for a good while. Even though she was a superhuman, the wounds she had received were actually quite serious, serious enough to halt the recovery process, or at least slow it down considerably. But a period of time had passed where Skylar was nearly ready to be discharged, and the doctor came by to inform her of that fact. Skylar was hoping we was telling her that she was good to leave, as she did miss a good chunk of time and school had already started, but instead he was telling her they just needed to keep her for a little while longer under observation, and then she'd be good to go. This dampened her excitement a little, but it wasn't the biggest deal in the world. As the doctor left, she turned her head to watch him exit and go talk to a nurse about the situation, noticing that Hyouinmaru was sleeping in the corner. Despite his gruff and uncaring attitude, he had been here every day that she was in, sometimes staying for days at a time. The gesture touched the blue-haired girl, just reaffirming that she was right to trust him. Somehow, there had never been a doubt in her mind that Hyou was someone she could trust, even if he had nearly killed her, and even if there was nothing but doubt in Astrid's mind. Seeing him there warmed her body a bit, improving her mood. She wanted to go for a walk out in the garden of the hospital, but since she was under observation she wasn't allowed to travel anywhere unsupervised, but she didn't want to wake him up either. Maybe she'd ask him when he woke up, but until then, she was content with reading. Her choice of book today was on dragons, coincidentally enough. Skylar opened up to the chapter she left off on last night, her eyes scanning over the pages in a refined and practiced manner.

Mei Junchi

Objective: To not vomit
Mood: Disgusted

Junchi furrowed their small eyebrows as they looked down at Rael's wrists. It was nice having an appetite while it lasted, they thought to themself as they stopped eating their cupcake and began wrapping up the rest of their food to eat later. Junchi had no words for the disgust they were feeling towards what Rael was doing, and this time it seemed like they were doing it all on purpose."Okay... um... That's... so gross... Let me finish eating before getting blood all over the place at least..."

Junchi wondered why they were so disgusted by this. They hunted a lot, and it was normal in their daily life to rip an animal open and eat it, or bring bloody meat back to their home to cook. It was less normal to see someone who was human change their bone structure and manipulate their blood into patterns. Despite the confusion and disgust they felt, they tried to keep their face unemotional and apathetic towards what they were feeling, however; the hesitant way they spoke and the way their eyebrows were positioned gave away how they felt towards all of this.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
OOC: DIS? Do you mean DID, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder?

((Dissociative Identity Syndrome (DIS) is the same as DID, the name just varies from place to place. they mean the exact same thing. also there wouldn't be blood flowing everywhere. making the bracelet would be a very precise job, the blood is also being controlled you know. Also Rael aint exactly human, thats just what he chooses to be 90% of the time xD Also for what she made, imagine this in bone, outlined in blood on top of her skin.: 

Polynesian-Tribal-Wrist-Tattoos.jpg

)) 

Rael blinked and tilted her head at the other boy's comment. She wasnt getting blood on the table, nor was she planning on it. Then noticing the other boy's disgust for the first time she wondered what she had done wrong. She wasn't all that good at reading emotional ques so she wondered what she had done wrong. Pondering this she stuck another bite of cake in her mouth and calcated the bone growing out of her wrist, causing it to become smooth and shiny like ebony, while she made the blood clot and solidify, forming a deep maroon decal on the bone making it look like a beautiful piece of jewelry and not a portion of her body. Even as she did this Rael continued to watch the other boy wondering what she had done wrong.

Ansom shook his head. "Oh, no. You're totally fine. Normally, there would be no problem with touching the engine. But, it wasn't long since I ran it, so the engine is pretty hot. It'll definitely leave a burn." He chuckled a bit. "I don't burn people I just met." He gave a small smile before closing the hood of the car. 

"Anyway, this is a car. If I knew I was going to do a presentation, I would've brought one of my better cars." He patted the roof. "But she'll do." He nodded. "So, the mall?"

tumblr_o8gg6oE2Bm1ua2c98o1_500.gif

Celaena simply looked at Ansom, still confused and still apologetic. So, it was okay to touch it, but only sometimes? And right now it was hot, but other times it wasn't? Nothing really made sense to the fae, but she knew Ansom knew more than she did, so she felt comfortable trusting his judgement on this. She hadn't moved her hand out his grip. not really thinking much of it after getting reprimanded. His words confused her more than his grip. "So... you burn people you know then?" She couldn't help but wonder about his comments he was making. Her gaze turned to the car as he patted it, another question spilling from her lips. "You have more than one of this 'car' thing? Why do you need more than one? But yes, I would like to see this 'mall' as well." Celaena nodded, smiling at the man helping her with all of her silly questions. "Thank you, Mister... um... it would appear I am not familiar with your name. I do not think I can properly thank you without that knowledge." It had only now dawned on her that she didn't actually know who it was that was being so kind as to help her, and now she felt even more strange for not having asked until now.

3c524c37dbde5fe9cfa2513704d2c8c5a1f22f8c_hq.gif

Jack laughed and again ignored the looks from the other patrons. Jack hoped he had actually provided a bit of a challenge for Ai, it wouldn't be any fun for her if he hadn't. Then hearing her question Jack smiled and held up a deep brown Ice cream cone, speaking as sarcasm dripped from his voice. "No, I'm asking you to do all these things and I'm making you settle for peach cobbler. Now get out here or I'm going to eat your ice cream for you." Then to prove his point, Jack leaned in and stuck his tongue out, slowly moving towards the ice cream.

19b198ba64a3f06b7124a2762797960d10001c52_hq.jpg

Ai huffed up at Jack as he laughed at her question, wondering why he had to react like that. It was a perfectly valid question, especially since she was doing so much for him. Granted, it was fairly simple stuff, but even still. It was a lot of work! As he brought the ice cream to where she could see it, Ai could feel her stomach rumbling, even thought technically she didn't need to eat in this form. Her eyes widened in excitement, only to grow wider in panic as she saw Jack lean in to try and eat it. Within moments, Ai had manifested her physical form, snatching the ice cream away from his hands, clutching it close to herself. "No! This is my ice cream! You can't have it!" An upset look had come on her face as she spoke loudly, garnering even more strange looks from those around them. From both a half-naked girl suddenly appearing, and then that half-naked girl yelling about her ice cream. Not that Ai really cared either way.

"Oh.. I was talking to my friend. Sorry. I was saying I could make a weapon for her as a thanks... Maybe... Modify her current weapon a little." Talia said, standing in front of Kristako. "We met because we thought you wanted us to come today. That was a misunderstanding on my behalf."

"Okay. If you ever want to make any adjustments, let me know. I'm still getting rooms painted by some clones and stuff." Roman said, and coincidentally one of his clones juse so happened to walk pass. "Hey me. Hey family." The clone said, fist bumping the real Roman before continuing on his way. 

Seraph blinked and looked at the clone as it walked away, she then smirked and looked at Mal,¨Well arent  you a lucky woman, anyone would die to have 2 of their own significant other, for several reasons¨ she said.

Misaki waved at the clone, overhearing what Seraph said, ¨I did not need to hear that...¨

Mal stared at her, ¨Shh, stop thinking wrong, especially when you say it out loud.¨ she said.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai laughed "Yeah, exactly" he answered, smiling over at her "Though I refrained from saying that to them too...I mean, I was I enough trouble already, I didn't want to piss the teacher off more than I had already had, it would have been just pushing it"

Asako nodded, "Yeah, you are right about that, they probably would have gotten mad, and making a teacher hate you wouldnt end well" she said.

Celaena simply looked at Ansom, still confused and still apologetic. So, it was okay to touch it, but only sometimes? And right now it was hot, but other times it wasn't? Nothing really made sense to the fae, but she knew Ansom knew more than she did, so she felt comfortable trusting his judgement on this. She hadn't moved her hand out his grip. not really thinking much of it after getting reprimanded. His words confused her more than his grip. "So... you burn people you know then?" She couldn't help but wonder about his comments he was making. Her gaze turned to the car as he patted it, another question spilling from her lips. "You have more than one of this 'car' thing? Why do you need more than one? But yes, I would like to see this 'mall' as well." Celaena nodded, smiling at the man helping her with all of her silly questions. "Thank you, Mister... um... it would appear I am not familiar with your name. I do not think I can properly thank you without that knowledge." It had only now dawned on her that she didn't actually know who it was that was being so kind as to help her, and now she felt even more strange for not having asked until now.

"Ansom." The God said. "My name is Ansom." He gave a small smile. "And, yes, I do have multiple cars. I love them. Each one is different. There are slow ones and fast ones. Pretty ones and ugly ones. Old ones and new ones." He nodded as he spoke. "But all great." 

Ansom laughed at the girl's comment about burning people. "Only if I don't like them." He winked before walking to the other side of the car and opening the passenger door. "You sit in this seat." He pointed to the black leather. "Just make sure your shoes aren't dirty." He chuckled and waited for the girl to enter the car. "So, your name is....?" He tilted his head.

Zenya White

~ Chaos and Calamity God Eater <

''Maybe we should walk. Exercise is good after awhile.''

She said as she smiled at her. She knew that Talia had a crush on her. Though would Celia and Taylor find this acceptable? Was this even her place to do this? She didn't really know. The whole concept of love was still new to her.

"Yeah! You're right... Walking sounds nice anyways." Talia said with a smile to Zenya. "We should go now before the movie starts now or something."

Seraph blinked and looked at the clone as it walked away, she then smirked and looked at Mal,¨Well arent  you a lucky woman, anyone would die to have 2 of their own significant other, for several reasons¨ she said.

Misaki waved at the clone, overhearing what Seraph said, ¨I did not need to hear that...¨

Mal stared at her, ¨Shh, stop thinking wrong, especially when you say it out loud.¨ she said.

Roman looked at Seraph and chuckled, "Wow. Now that you say that, she'll probably ask that I bring a clone along now." Roman said, jokingly before covering his mouth. "Whoops. Forgot Misaki was around us... My bad princess."

Ai huffed up at Jack as he laughed at her question, wondering why he had to react like that. It was a perfectly valid question, especially since she was doing so much for him. Granted, it was fairly simple stuff, but even still. It was a lot of work! As he brought the ice cream to where she could see it, Ai could feel her stomach rumbling, even thought technically she didn't need to eat in this form. Her eyes widened in excitement, only to grow wider in panic as she saw Jack lean in to try and eat it. Within moments, Ai had manifested her physical form, snatching the ice cream away from his hands, clutching it close to herself. "No! This is my ice cream! You can't have it!" An upset look had come on her face as she spoke loudly, garnering even more strange looks from those around them. From both a half-naked girl suddenly appearing, and then that half-naked girl yelling about her ice cream. Not that Ai really cared either way.

Jack laughed at her expression and leaned back in his chair smiling as she protected her ice cream like it was a treasure. Completely ignoring the reactions of the other patrons, Jack smiled broadly, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. Leaning in he took a small bite of his ice cream before leaning back again. Finally sighing he began to speak. "So Pixy, what are you looking to get out of our cooperation? I honestly cant believe you're just doing this out of the good of your heart."

((neither of them could give two shits about what other people think of them XDDD ))

((No worries c: ))

latest

It seemed things had gotten better between the two, somehow. Though her blush had not yet receded from her face, Astrid didn't feel strange being like this around Alejandro. Of all the people that she could ever feel truly comfortable with, of course it had to be him. The one person she never expected to ever be like this with. The world really worked in mysterious ways, it seemed. Astrid had brought her gaze down just as Alejandro had, but looked back up as he spoke, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. I don't understand how these thoughts work, but my mind is definitely foggy. It's like I can't get it off my mind."

Astrid chuckled a bit, noticing that the blue-haired boy had stood up and offered his hand. A smile had come on to her face, glad to see that he really was recovered from his broken ankle. She extended a hand to take his, using his hand as leverage to stand up. not letting go of his hand even as she was able to stand on her own weight. "I should be asking you if you're alright for the flight. I'm totally fine. And yeah, I'm pretty sure we need to write up a report or something on our experience, so my dorm will be great. Thanks, Alejandro."

Skylar Ainsworth

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

At this point, Skylar had been in the hospital recovering for a good while. Even though she was a superhuman, the wounds she had received were actually quite serious, serious enough to halt the recovery process, or at least slow it down considerably. But a period of time had passed where Skylar was nearly ready to be discharged, and the doctor came by to inform her of that fact. Skylar was hoping we was telling her that she was good to leave, as she did miss a good chunk of time and school had already started, but instead he was telling her they just needed to keep her for a little while longer under observation, and then she'd be good to go. This dampened her excitement a little, but it wasn't the biggest deal in the world. As the doctor left, she turned her head to watch him exit and go talk to a nurse about the situation, noticing that Hyouinmaru was sleeping in the corner. Despite his gruff and uncaring attitude, he had been here every day that she was in, sometimes staying for days at a time. The gesture touched the blue-haired girl, just reaffirming that she was right to trust him. Somehow, there had never been a doubt in her mind that Hyou was someone she could trust, even if he had nearly killed her, and even if there was nothing but doubt in Astrid's mind. Seeing him there warmed her body a bit, improving her mood. She wanted to go for a walk out in the garden of the hospital, but since she was under observation she wasn't allowed to travel anywhere unsupervised, but she didn't want to wake him up either. Maybe she'd ask him when he woke up, but until then, she was content with reading. Her choice of book today was on dragons, coincidentally enough. Skylar opened up to the chapter she left off on last night, her eyes scanning over the pages in a refined and practiced manner.

tumblr_nzy4whh9yQ1r7zf0fo3_500.gif

Hyou had fallen asleep after staying woke for a long period of time. He didn't really need sleep too often, but he finally felt the need to sleep. Hyou was having an amazing dream, at least in his opinion. He was dreaming of actually spending time with Skylar and his other known friends. Not even an hour later, his dream was interrupted, and his eyes slowly opened. The first thing he saw was Skylar reading a book about dragons. "Yo... You have a living breathing dragon right in front of you, Shrimp." He said in a tired tone. "Good afternoon."

mIEztTo.png

superthumb.gif

Roman had said his goodbyes for a little while. He had been helping Kaori, but he also had been away from his real family for quite a while at that point. So, since she was settled into the apartment he had bought, Roman figured that now would be a good time to return and be with his wife and children. Of course the kunoichi understood, they would always take priority, and she did wish him off with a smile, but she couldn't help but be a little sad about it. After their talk and his surprising confession, it only solidified the feelings that she wasn't sure she was allowed to have, and now they weren't going anywhere. So to see him return to his family and leave her alone and leave her behind did kind of hurt. But this brought a feeling of guilt at getting upset over a situation that she was at fault for. If she hadn't returned, and hadn't come to him for help, then none of it would have happened, and she wouldn't be feeling the way she was. And she wouldn't have made Roman have feelings for someone who wasn't her wife. Especially now that that happened, she had no right to try and make him do anything, when she had already done a great deal. So, she'd just have to be content with her current situation. Honestly, she was just glad to have him in her life at all.

On this day, Kaori kept thinking through the series of events that led to this moment. Being brought back to life. Escaping the home. Finally meeting San. Finding Roman again. Finding Masahi again. Being together with Masahi. Throwing herself between Roman and Masahi, sacrificing herself again. Nearly dying, but not quite. Masahi leaving her. Finding out she was pregnant. Coming to Roman for help. Admitting her feelings for him that never went away. Finding out he has felt the same way. All of that leading to now. Sitting in an empty apartment, sipping on a cup of tea. Trying not to think of Masahi. Every time she thought of him, she was reminded of what happened, and the image of him leaving her behind would never leave her mind. Thinking about it made her nauseous, and it made her want to throw up. No... wait... it wasn't Masahi that was making her nauseous, it was... Kaori sniffed her tea, trying to confirm her suspicions, wondering if it was the smell that was doing it. Yep. That was it alright. The ninja was overcome with a nauseous feeling that was stronger than before, and she soon found herself running to the bathroom with her hands clasped over her mouth. She kneeled over the toilet just in time, glad she was able to avert making a mess all over his bathroom. When she was finished, Kaori flushed the toilet, resting her arms on the seat to regain her composure. What the hell was that? Tea has never made her want to vomit befor- oh. Yeah. She was pregnant. That meant morning sickness. Great. So she was that far along already? Ugh. Trying not to throw up again, Kaori closed her eyes, cursing herself for getting into this situation in the first place.  

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back