• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira remained sat on his chair, looking down at the ground. They had been waiting for around half an hour in the Humans' concept of time. With a slight sigh, Akira looked around the tent, noting it's Shuron architecture, along with the various symbols that had been stitched onto the fabric. It was then that he heard his younger sister talk, which prompted him to look over to her. He listened to her words, shortly before he looked over to the tents entrance and replied, a silent sigh escaping his mouth as he did so♅...

He should be here by now. It's just plain rude to be late to a parley you yourself set up. ”

The Plains.

Waiting for the Shuron King with Marica.

Mood:

Calm

Interacting With:

Marica.

Objective:

Attend the Shuron King's parley.

Tags:

@Fukushima Marica

۩ Auriel Ti Euphoria  ۩

The Sanctum of Hope ~

tumblr_n239cb1Txv1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

...۩Marica continued to eat her food as she listened to her elder brother talk. With another quick sigh, Marica spoke, her red eyes focusing on her elder brother as she ate۩...

Yeah, I don't like this. It may have been a trap all along.. In the mean time, what's up? How's Asuka-san and the kids?~

Extra۩Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The Plains.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Sitting with Akira.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Akira.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Accompany Akira to the Parley.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh closed his mouth and began chewing, noting that it was as hot as it looked moments before, but that was most likely due to Himeragi blowing on it. After a few moments of chewing, he swallowed the food, a smile soon appearing on his face as he replied♆...

“ Wow~ It's so tasty~ Wanna try some of mine?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded before she opened her mouth and did what she told Kuroh.

''Ahhn~''

۩ Auriel Ti Euphoria  ۩

The Sanctum of Hope ~

tumblr_n239cb1Txv1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

...۩Marica continued to eat her food as she listened to her elder brother talk. With another quick sigh, Marica spoke, her red eyes focusing on her elder brother as she ate۩...

Yeah, I don't like this. It may have been a trap all along.. In the mean time, what's up? How's Asuka-san and the kids?~

Extra۩Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The Plains.[/SIZE]

Sitting with Akira.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Akira.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Accompany Akira to the Parley.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

tumblr_m11xhwZaDa1qi63zko1_r1_500.gif

...♅Akira remained laughed lightly and looked up towards the tent, and up at the plastic window which showed the sky above. With a smile, Akira replied to Marica♅...

You're just on edge. It's in poor taste to attack another during a parley, so I doubt he'd do that. King's require respect, and if it got out that he attacked another King during a parley, he'd be undermined and overthrown. Shuron's do take advantage of situations, but they have respect for their opponents. So I doubt this is a trap. Be prepared just in case. As for Asu-chan and our children, she's fine. She's actually become a teacher in the school now~ ”

The Plains.

Mood:

Calm

Interacting With:

Marica.

Objective:

Tags:

@Fukushima Marica

.op-tbl .ooc {
font-style:italic;
}
.op-tbl p {
padding:2px 0px;
margin:0px;
text-indent:0px;
}
.op-tbl b {
color:#CBCACA;
letter-spacing:-.2px;
text-shadow:#435743 1px 1px 0;
}
.op-tbl {
background-color:#5B5A52;
background-image:url(http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
border:2px solid #FFFFFF;
font-family: Macondo, serif;
font-size:12px;
color:#FFFFFF;
letter-spacing:.3px;
word-spacing:.3px;
line-height:16px;
width:950px;
text-align:justify;
}
.op-tbl-border {
border:0px solid #000000;
margin:0 auto;
}
.op-tbl .inner {
margin:120px 10px 10px 10px;
padding:4px;
background-image:url(http://wallpapercave.com/wp/pazUJFh.jpg);
border:1px solid #000000;
border-radius:20px;
-moz-border-radius:20px;
-webkit-border-radius:20px;
}

...♅Akira remained laughed lightly and looked up towards the tent, and up at the plastic window which showed the sky above. With a smile, Akira replied to Marica♅...

You're just on edge. It's in poor taste to attack another during a parley, so I doubt he'd do that. King's require respect, and if it got out that he attacked another King during a parley, he'd be undermined and overthrown. Shuron's do take advantage of situations, but they have respect for their opponents. So I doubt this is a trap. Be prepared just in case. As for Asu-chan and our children, she's fine. She's actually become a teacher in the school now~ ”

The Plains.

Mood:

Calm

Interacting With:

Marica.

Objective:

Tags:

@Fukushima Marica

۩ Auriel Ti Euphoria  ۩

The Sanctum of Hope ~

tumblr_n6mnhl7HDp1toqhwfo1_500.gif

...۩Marica clapped her hands and smiled as she replied, shortly before she was telepathically spoken to. Marica stood up and continue to speak, shortly before she vanished and returned to the Fukushima Estate۩...

Wow! That's awesome, Imperius! Oh. Apparently mother wishes to speak with me. So.. have fun with your parley!

Extra۩Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Fukushima Estate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chatting with her mother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Ariadne[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Speak with her mother.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
۩ Auriel Ti Euphoria  ۩

The Sanctum of Hope ~

View attachment 174510

...۩Marica clapped her hands and smiled as she replied, shortly before she was telepathically spoken to. Marica stood up and continue to speak, shortly before she vanished and returned to the Fukushima Estate۩...

Wow! That's awesome, Imperius! Oh. Apparently mother wishes to speak with me. So.. have fun with your parley!

Extra۩Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Fukushima Estate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Chatting with her mother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Ariadne[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Speak with her mother.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira nodded and replied as Marica took her departure. He then continued to wait for the Shuron King to appear♅...

Okay~ I'll continue to enjoy my infinite boredom of waiting~ Take care~ ”

The Plains.

Waiting for the Shuron King.

Mood:

Calm

Interacting With:

No one.

Objective:

Tags:

None.

.op-tbl .ooc {
font-style:italic;
}
.op-tbl p {
padding:2px 0px;
margin:0px;
text-indent:0px;
}
.op-tbl b {
color:#CBCACA;
letter-spacing:-.2px;
text-shadow:#435743 1px 1px 0;
}
.op-tbl {
background-color:#5B5A52;
background-image:url(http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
border:2px solid #FFFFFF;
font-family: Macondo, serif;
font-size:12px;
color:#FFFFFF;
letter-spacing:.3px;
word-spacing:.3px;
line-height:16px;
text-align:justify;
}
.op-tbl-border {
border:0px solid #000000;
margin:0 auto;
}
.op-tbl .inner {
margin:120px 10px 10px 10px;
padding:4px;
background-image:url(http://wallpapercave.com/wp/pazUJFh.jpg);
border:1px solid #000000;
border-radius:20px;
-moz-border-radius:20px;
-webkit-border-radius:20px;
}

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded before she opened her mouth and did what she told Kuroh.

''Ahhn~''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh picked up one of his chicken balls and dipped it into the bowl of gravy that was infront of him. He then blew on it, doing the exact same as she did prior, and placed it into Himeragi's open mouth. As he did so, he smiled and spoke♆...

“ Chicken balls are really good~ Don't let their name misguide you, chicken balls are just balls of chicken that have been fried~ Pair them with gravy and they're so good~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh picked up one of his chicken balls and dipped it into the bowl of gravy that was infront of him. He then blew on it, doing the exact same as she did prior, and placed it into Himeragi's open mouth. As he did so, he smiled and spoke♆...

“ Chicken balls are really good~ Don't let their name misguide you, chicken balls are just balls of chicken that have been fried~ Pair them with gravy and they're so good~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon chewed on the chicken balls a small moment after they were put in her mouth. She kept chewing before making sound indicating that it was good before she swallowed it. She soon spoke as she smiled up at Kuroh.

''Mmm...Yeah that's...that's really good.''

There was a slight look of disappointment on Celaena's face as Ansom said there wasn't actual horses, but the look passed into intrigue as to how the "car" would work anyways. Her eyes danced over the shiny metal of the contraption, of course wondering if there was any iron in it. She would prefer to stay away from that stuff as long as she possibly could. This time, she didn't really have Ayen around to save her in case she got poisoned. "Well, that is a shame. How does it work then?" Her natural curiosity was getting the better of her in this situation, walking closer to the car and leaning over it and around it to inspect the strange thing. Eventually she made her way over to the motor that was under the hood, and Celaena leaned in once more to get a better look at it. "This 'beast' of yours is strange. So full of metal. How does something like this even work?" Without thinking, Celeana began reaching in to try and touch it, as if that was the best way to try and check it out.

Ansom smiled. He always loved talking about cars. "Well, it uses gasoline as a fuel. Petroleum. Old dinosaurs." He chuckled. "This gasoline is burned which causes gas to be released through exhaust pipes, propelling the car. The engine determines how powerful to gas is expelled, measured in Horsepower." He nodded slightly. "It's a much more complicated process but that's pretty much the gist of it." 

"Yes, that beast is actually aluminum. Much lighter than steel. It is basically the heart of the car, pumping the 'blood' throughout the system, powering pistons and belts and such." He slowly faded away as he saw the girl reach out to touch it. Ansom's hand darted out much quicker than normal reflexes and gripped the girl's wrist. Maybe a bit too tightly. "Don't touch. It's hot." He pulled her hand away and loosened his grip.

(( Welcome! Also "Tanky" is a word you can use for both "thank" and "you" just a little inglish from the master inglish peersson ))

Zac Crimson Black & Sarin

Zac smiled brightly again before he stood, he walked over to Rosalie and moved his head down to hers, "We have to go outside... Not allowed to use powers in here..." He said as he laced his fingers with hers, walking towards the outside door, the one where Fiona and Sarin where at. They exited the restaurant into the small outside area for people, Zac smiled as he exited the place and sighed, "Guess we'll have to do this again sometime... He said to Sarin as he looked over at Fiona, he rubbed the back of his head before he placed the spare hand across his heart, "I deeply apologise if i offended you in any way before," He said as he raised his head and looked at Sarin, "It'll be night in a couple hours here, you guys should head home, especially you Sarin..." He said before laughing a bit, "Or do whatever you want, i'm not your parents..." He said before giving a small sigh, "Um, Fiona? Sorry, but if you want, i can make a portal straight to your house, free of charge," He said laughing slightly.
 @NeoClassical (( Don't worry, i will make sure this interaction continues if you want... )) 

Fiona was lost in her own thoughts so it took a moment for her to reply. "Huh? Oh, yeah, that'll be cool." She nodded a bit and yawned. "Yeah, I do ought to be going."

Ansom smiled. He always loved talking about cars. "Well, it uses gasoline as a fuel. Petroleum. Old dinosaurs." He chuckled. "This gasoline is burned which causes gas to be released through exhaust pipes, propelling the car. The engine determines how powerful to gas is expelled, measured in Horsepower." He nodded slightly. "It's a much more complicated process but that's pretty much the gist of it." 

"Yes, that beast is actually aluminum. Much lighter than steel. It is basically the heart of the car, pumping the 'blood' throughout the system, powering pistons and belts and such." He slowly faded away as he saw the girl reach out to touch it. Ansom's hand darted out much quicker than normal reflexes and gripped the girl's wrist. Maybe a bit too tightly. "Don't touch. It's hot." He pulled her hand away and loosened his grip.

tumblr_o53z0sSiJP1qkz08qo2_500.gif

Of course, Celaena had no idea what any of what Ansom was talking about. Petroleum? Gasoline? Those were just fancy words for things she didn't know. She really had a lot to learn, if she was to actually survive in this place. She listened as he explained it, nodding her head in some sort of understanding. She didn't actually understand it, but it was just information she'd have to study up on later. His explanations kind of made sense to the clueless fae, so she made a note to remember the way he was talking about the car and the "beast." But even still, she was dumb enough to reach in and try and investigate without any knowledge of what the "beast" really could do. Soon she felt a hand grip her wrist tightly, and her arm was brought back up outside the car into a safer zone. The action surprised Celaena, and she brought her free hand up to her face, her cheeks slightly heating up at his reprimand. She turned her face to look at Ansom, slightly sheepishly. "Oh. Was I not supposed to do that? I'm very sorry. I really don't know much about this place, and I let my curiosity get away from me." If the fae wasn't feeling self-conscious about being in this strange place before, she definitely was now.

> Zenyatta(lol. Zenya) White <

Zenya soon followed Talia out of the dorm, closing the door behind her.

''What do you wanna do?''

"Can we go see a movie or something? It's been a while since we actually hung out together y'know." Talia said, smiling brightly. "No scary movies though... As much as I've witnessed, they still scare me.. So... I suggest one of those animated kid cartoons... I have a strong liking towards those."

"Can we go see a movie or something? It's been a while since we actually hung out together y'know." Talia said, smiling brightly. "No scary movies though... As much as I've witnessed, they still scare me.. So... I suggest one of those animated kid cartoons... I have a strong liking towards those."

> Zenya White <
View attachment 169365

Zenya soon thought for a moment before she nodded her head.

''Sure. We could go to the movies if you want.''

Fiona was lost in her own thoughts so it took a moment for her to reply. "Huh? Oh, yeah, that'll be cool." She nodded a bit and yawned. "Yeah, I do ought to be going."

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled brightly before giving a small laugh, "Yeah, i guess," He said happily, he opened a simple portal and moved towards it, "This should take you home and it should take us home as well," He said happily before entering, pulling Rosalie with him.
 @Nona

Rael blinked as she leaned forward, her arm beneath her chest, almost creating a dangerous situation considering how she had previously been a man and wasn't wearing gender appropriate clothing. Sighing she shrugged and held up her arm as she spoke, the skin at the top and bottom of her wrists beginning to bulge unnaturally as she did so. "I don't know, I just kinda woke up with them one day." suddenly the bulges in her wrist broke open and two spikes of bone pushed through her skin before they began to grow and snake around her wrist, forming a complex tribal pattern as it grew. Then as the bone completed its intricate growing pattern, the blood which had been pooling where the bone had broken through the skin began to drip down her arm in yet another pattern on top of the bone. Soon finishing both patterns the looked back at the boy and happily stuck another bite of cake in her mouth, pleased with her work. 

((There is an explanation to how Rael got their powers, but Rael suffers from DIS, and so "Rael"doesn't know how they got them. Also know there is more than just one other personality. ))

Mei Junchi

Status: Finished asking Rael a question | Eating one of their cupcakes
Objective: Finish eating their cupcakes
Mood: Slightly nervous

Junchi kept nervously looking around to see if anyone else noticed Rael shape-shifting. Where they came from it was normal for people to use their abilities in everyday life, but they weren't sure how it worked here. Maybe everyone was okay with this because having powers was a normal thing, or maybe it was because the town was close to a school designed for people with abilities. Eventually, Junchi realized it was less painful to look at everyone else's expressions to Rael and to just focus on eating their cupcakes. Their interaction with them won't last long anyways; they already brought them their cake and now they just have to wait for them to finish it.

"So, when did you learn about your abilities anyways? Like, was it something you immediately had when you were born, or did you learn about or gain them later on in life?" Junchi asked before taking a bite out of their cupcake. Their interaction with Rael may have been ending soon, but it didn't mean they had to ignore them. They were entertaining at times, and the only thing that disturbed Junchi were their power-set. There was also the added bonus of Rael being very pleasing to the eyes.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

53c.gif

Astrid wasn't expecting him to sit down next to him. Or maybe she was, but still wasn't prepared for it. Either way, she felt the same butterfly feeling in her stomach as he sat down next to her, because that meant that he was closer to her than before. Hell, their legs were pretty much almost touching. So much for getting rid of the blush on her face as well. Trying to keep herself together, she looked back down at her gun, still fiddling with it a bit as Alejandro continued speaking. "Yeah..." was all she could manage at the moment, no words coming to her mind that would make sense. Feeling so flustered and vulnerable was really new for the redhead, and she didn't quite understand how to deal with them yet.

She agreed that it wasn't a bad feeling. Just... different. Something new she wasn't used to. It's not like she hadn't been... close with people before, just not like this. Never had she gotten the feelings from anyone else that she got from the blue-haired boy next to her. Mustering up the strength to finally bring her gaze away from her gun, her eyes met his just as he said the same thing she was just thinking. The sudden connect between the two made her eyes widen some and her blush only get darker, the surprise that their feelings aligned taking her aback some. Trying to pull herself together, Astrid ran the hand on her good arm through her hair, wondering how close the shade of her face and hair was. Well, since he was being brave enough to tell her something like, that, she couldn't lose to that. It wasn't in her, as much as she didn't want to. Keeping her gaze on him, she gave her own response. "Y-yeah. I know how you feel. It's weird, you're the only person whose made me feel that way too. I don't really get it, but... yeah." Astrid cut herself off before she could ramble on more, dropping her gaze back to her gun once more.

Extra Info

Mood: embarrassed, vulnerable again

Objective: Get away from the doctor

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags: @Roman

Alejandro laughed lightly, leaning back on the bench. His laugh didn't last long, and he exhaled, looking over at Astrid. He smiled a little and looked away almost immediately, "I see.. So you feel the same way... And you don't feel any different. I guess that's a plus." The blue haired boy said as he stood up. "I don't know what to say anymore... My mine is sort of foggy with these thoughts.."

He held his hand out to the red head and grinned a little, "Ready for another flight? I can take you home if you want... We can meet up before class." He said to her with a smile. "Mr. White will be proud to see us getting along too. I know that for a fact."

(((( Sorry for the short post, but it was planned to come to an end :pp )))) 

Lance sighed calming her breathing as the bell rang before using the noise as a cover. Spinning a knife expertly out of the folds of her dress she turned, still invisible, and rammed the blade at the bar of Haruo's skull, only to have the blade bend against the skin. Sighing in frustration she appeared visually once more, hiding the blade back in the recesses of her dress and bowed before the boy, ignoring the looks of the other school children.

@Fukushima Akira

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon chewed on the chicken balls a small moment after they were put in her mouth. She kept chewing before making sound indicating that it was good before she swallowed it. She soon spoke as she smiled up at Kuroh.

''Mmm...Yeah that's...that's really good.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued smiling as he watched Himeragi eat the chicken ball, and then proceed to compliment it. Kuroh nodded slightly and replied as he picked up one of his chicken balls and dipped it into the gravy, shortly before he placed it into his mouth and began eating it♆...

“ I know, right?~ They're so tasty~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Lance sighed calming her breathing as the bell rang before using the noise as a cover. Spinning a knife expertly out of the folds of her dress she turned, still invisible, and rammed the blade at the bar of Haruo's skull, only to have the blade bend against the skin. Sighing in frustration she appeared visually once more, hiding the blade back in the recesses of her dress and bowed before the boy, ignoring the looks of the other school children.

@Fukushima Akira

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho7_400.gif

...≭Haruo packed up his supplies and went to stand up when he felt a gentle touch on his skin. Gauging the surrounding students' reactions along with the sound of metal bending behind him, Haruo quickly surmised that his servant must have attempted to try and kill him. Again. With a slight sigh, he stood up and spoke to Lance, shortly before he walked out of the class and exited the main building, resulting in him entering the school's main courtyard. After he'd reached the open area, he turned around and looked at Lance, a large grin appearing on his face as he spoke≭...

“ Let's go. You do realise that you won't be able to kill me, right? ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Interacting With:[SIZE= 14.6667px]Lance.[/SIZE]

Objective:

[SIZE= 14.6667px]None.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

((I did enjoy it! I apologize that my reply won't be as long.))

Kanon focused as hard as she could on Achilles' face, using that image to keep herself conscious. She knew that he felt bad about putting her here, but she was just as responsible for his condition as he was. She didn't want him to blame himself for doing what he did, it only happened because she had egged him on into doing so. That was a mistake on her own part, and she'd rather take the entirety of the blame for nearly dying than have Achilles' carry the guilt for it. She slowly blinked, feeling the fatigue try to drag her under, but she wasn't about to give in just yet. Not when Achilles was here trying his best for her sake. Hearing about the hospital, she really really didn't want to go there, because that meant letting her family know, and then Han would find out, and then he'd realize that she put herself in danger again, and then he'd find out about Achilles... no. She couldn't do that. She didn't want that. He'd get mad at Achilles and... no. Thinking about that made it a little hard to breathe from all the broken bones in her body, and just trying to breathe at all was hard enough. It didn't help that now of all times Achilles' had to pass out, his body falling over and his grip on her hand releasing. This sent Kanon into a pain-induced panic, and she immediately tried getting up to help him. This didn't end well at all, as he body was firmly telling her otherwise, and she found herself gasping for air, completely engulfed in pain, wavering on the edge between conscious and unconscious, her heart only starting to beat faster and faster from the stress and worry and pain. This wasn't a good situation for either party.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

(Time for Thetis to come in?)

@Lumina

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled brightly before giving a small laugh, "Yeah, i guess," He said happily, he opened a simple portal and moved towards it, "This should take you home and it should take us home as well," He said happily before entering, pulling Rosalie with him.
 @Nona

Fiona nodded and stood from her seat before entering the portal without another word.

tumblr_o53z0sSiJP1qkz08qo2_500.gif

Of course, Celaena had no idea what any of what Ansom was talking about. Petroleum? Gasoline? Those were just fancy words for things she didn't know. She really had a lot to learn, if she was to actually survive in this place. She listened as he explained it, nodding her head in some sort of understanding. She didn't actually understand it, but it was just information she'd have to study up on later. His explanations kind of made sense to the clueless fae, so she made a note to remember the way he was talking about the car and the "beast." But even still, she was dumb enough to reach in and try and investigate without any knowledge of what the "beast" really could do. Soon she felt a hand grip her wrist tightly, and her arm was brought back up outside the car into a safer zone. The action surprised Celaena, and she brought her free hand up to her face, her cheeks slightly heating up at his reprimand. She turned her face to look at Ansom, slightly sheepishly. "Oh. Was I not supposed to do that? I'm very sorry. I really don't know much about this place, and I let my curiosity get away from me." If the fae wasn't feeling self-conscious about being in this strange place before, she definitely was now.

Ansom shook his head. "Oh, no. You're totally fine. Normally, there would be no problem with touching the engine. But, it wasn't long since I ran it, so the engine is pretty hot. It'll definitely leave a burn." He chuckled a bit. "I don't burn people I just met." He gave a small smile before closing the hood of the car. 

"Anyway, this is a car. If I knew I was going to do a presentation, I would've brought one of my better cars." He patted the roof. "But she'll do." He nodded. "So, the mall?"

tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

Ai had closed her eyes, crossing her arms as she thought about all the things she'd need to do to complete Jack's requests. First would be accessing the school's student database and copying over all the files into a single folder that would be accesible for Jack to look through. Second would be to create the app with the security that he wanted. Easy enough for extremely-high-level hackers to get in, huh? Well, that'd be interesting for sure. She could make an unhackable app, but she supposed it'd be easy enough to leave some openings for those skilled enough to get past her programming. That'd be interesting to see, for sure. And the blueprints? Easy enough. She'd have to limit her search to the specifics he wanted, but that would only make it easy anyways. Blueprints were fun, as it allowed to her make her own digital versions of those places to mess around in, kind of like the Sims. After thinking about things for a little while, Ai opened her eyes, "Alright. I've got it handled. You got me chocolate chip ice cream right?" She floated closer to the screen, crossing her arms again as she tried to look to see that he had actually gotten her the ice cream she wanted. It wasn't much to ask considering all the work he was making her do, after all.

3c524c37dbde5fe9cfa2513704d2c8c5a1f22f8c_hq.gif

Jack laughed and again ignored the looks from the other patrons. Jack hoped he had actually provided a bit of a challenge for Ai, it wouldn't be any fun for her if he hadn't. Then hearing her question Jack smiled and held up a deep brown Ice cream cone, speaking as sarcasm dripped from his voice. "No, I'm asking you to do all these things and I'm making you settle for peach cobbler. Now get out here or I'm going to eat your ice cream for you." Then to prove his point, Jack leaned in and stuck his tongue out, slowly moving towards the ice cream.

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 174848

...≭Haruo packed up his supplies and went to stand up when he felt a gentle touch on his skin. Gauging the surrounding students' reactions along with the sound of metal bending behind him, Haruo quickly surmised that his servant must have attempted to try and kill him. Again. With a slight sigh, he stood up and spoke to Lance, shortly before he walked out of the class and exited the main building, resulting in him entering the school's main courtyard. After he'd reached the open area, he turned around and looked at Lance, a large grin appearing on his face as he spoke≭...

“ Let's go. You do realise that you won't be able to kill me, right? ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Interacting With:[SIZE= 14.6667px]Lance.[/SIZE]

Objective:

[SIZE= 14.6667px]None.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

Lance rolled her shoulders back shrugging and blinked before bowing to the boy once more. Then as she rose she exhaled a light breath before speaking, "We shall see master. Now where are we headed?"

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued smiling as he watched Himeragi eat the chicken ball, and then proceed to compliment it. Kuroh nodded slightly and replied as he picked up one of his chicken balls and dipped it into the gravy, shortly before he placed it into his mouth and began eating it♆...

“ I know, right?~ They're so tasty~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi soon nodded in agreement to his comment. She soon picked up one of her shu mai and put it in her mouth and began eating it. She wondered how much the food costs. She was pretty sure it was a lot of money so they can't waste food here. Especially if the food tastes so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back