• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Kristako Seiker <

''Ah...Okay. But I'm sure that the weapon you would make for Zenya might may be a weapon to frame and preserve since you know...''

She said as she was getting her holographic panel.

''A UN Experiment gone horribly wrong, a super human meant to hunt and kill supers as well as assassinate political and rebel leaders who oppose the chip law.''

She said before looking up at them and with a smirk. Zenya glared at her.

''And now a member of the CIA and entitled the God Eater of Calamity and Chaos.''

She said before turning off the holographic panel with a sigh and looked at Talia.

''But now that's all in the past, on to what we were talking about right now. I mean what is the main reason you wanted to meet me? I had forgotten the reason...''

Talia blinked and slowly began to twiddle her thumbs, "Wow... Looks like you're an open book, Zenya." Talia said with a short giggle. She had known all this stuff, so it wasn't a shock to her, also it didn't make her love Zenya any less than she did. "It'd come in handy in battle if what I have planned for it works. If not, then she should frame it as I'll just make it look really nice, though the ultimate decision is up to her." She said, looking at Zenya with a smile. 

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High's Male Dorms |  Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Objective: End Nico's apologies
Mood: Neutral, leaning towards unhappy

Moonstone didn't want to talk about that. They'd much rather forget it and pretend it never happened. Despite that desire, they never forgot things, especially when they had a strong emotional attachment to a memory. Instead, they'd just store it away for later use, whether it was for good, bad, or their own pleasure. Often times they considered anything they found entertaining to be in the good category, which would usually lead to them being lectured that something they were doing was morally wrong, disgusting, evil, or all of the above.

They sighed, forcing themself out of their deep thoughts. When they turned to Nico they gave her a kind and gentle smile. "Yeah, we're good," they answered her, once again raising the pitch of their voice to sound friendlier and younger. "Yes, it was uncalled for, but you were going through tough times. We all do things that are wrong, especially when we're emotional." Saying they forgave someone often times felt like they were losing. They knew they were going to be betrayed next time, so there was no point in telling people who apologized that they were forgiven. Best Moonstone could do was try to twist their words to avoid stating forgiveness, but also not start an argument and ruin a friendship they wanted. Only until they better knew a person would they allow themself to forgive them on accidents that were obviously genuine mistakes.

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Nico nodded, listening to what Moonstone had to say. She laid down and her head was resting on one of the pillows. She curled up like little ball and sighed softly. "Can we bake cookies or something.. or just eat really badly today?" she asked, trying to find ways to get over her current depression. "I know it's not the best solution, b-but I don't really care anymore.." she added, shyly. Nico sank into mattress slightly. She honestly feel drained from her emotions, and she did not want to feel that way any longer

Talia blinked and slowly began to twiddle her thumbs, "Wow... Looks like you're an open book, Zenya." Talia said with a short giggle. She had known all this stuff, so it wasn't a shock to her, also it didn't make her love Zenya any less than she did. "It'd come in handy in battle if what I have planned for it works. If not, then she should frame it as I'll just make it look really nice, though the ultimate decision is up to her." She said, looking at Zenya with a smile. 

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako sighed a little.

''You still haven't answered my question yet. Why did you want to come?''

Camilla Radkov

Twirling a strand of her hair around her finger, Camilla stared somewhat blankly at Akane as she explained her job to her. A mother away from home, huh. Camilla didn't exactly understand her meaning by that, as straightforward as it was. This was because Camilla's own mother was...well... She wasn't a horrible person by any means, Camilla had the utmost respect for both her parents. It was just that her mother wasn't the type one would share problems with she would have said something like "Go swim it off dear you'll feel fine in a while" while she was busy applying her make up to herself or leaving the house to attend a function. She didn't have time to give advice on problems or anything like that. So as a result, Camilla didn't associate mothers with such a roll from the get go. But she guessed from that explanation, that must be what everyone else's mother do. Letting go of a piece of her hair, Camilla smiled at Akane, her head tilted ever so slightly "I see. Then I shall come to you if I ever feel I need to tell someone things" she said with a nod, making a mental note for herself to do that too. It was after this that Camilla's stomach let another growl "Oh dear" she said with an embarrassed laugh and slightly pinked cheeks as she looked down at her nagging stomach "It seems as though my stomach is reminding me I skipped lunch..." She said, smiling sheepishly.

When Camilla's stomach rumbled, Akane recognised the sound, though she didn't say anything and pretended it never happened, that being her being able to hear it. "Really? Hmm... Well I didn't have lunch myself today, so if you wouldn't mind going out to eat with a faculty member, I'd be happy to take you somewhere." She said with a smile. "If I recall, there's a few places around the school that we can actually stop at."

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako sighed a little.

''You still haven't answered my question yet. Why did you want to come?''

"Well to work on some weapons with you, but seeing how I accidentally messed up, we will be going now." Talia said, bowing her head a little. "Same time tomorrow or...?" She asked, taking a few steps towards the door. 

Nico nodded, listening to what Moonstone had to say. She laid down and her head was resting on one of the pillows. She curled up like little ball and sighed softly. "Can we bake cookies or something.. or just eat really badly today?" she asked, trying to find ways to get over her current depression. "I know it's not the best solution, b-but I don't really care anymore.." she added, shyly. Nico sank into mattress slightly. She honestly feel drained from her emotions, and she did not want to feel that way any longer

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High's Male Dorms | Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Objective: Get food
Mood: Happy

The thought of food instantly sent Moonstone into a better mood. They took their mother Béatrice's love for food, her infinite appetite, and how she could eat as many things as she wanted and never get sick, full, or tired afterwards. Sadly, they didn't take their sister's cooking skills. The cooking they have done was considered excellent by others, but they didn't know many different recipes and most of the teaching they got from Rémi was in jewelry designing, dancing, and music. Most of the food they ate included meat and plants anyways, especially since Junchi's family did all the hunting and gathering and traded part their gatherings for Moonstone's family's more expensive items.

"Hmm, well, I don't really think we even have the ingredients to bake," Moonstone thought out loud, almost ignoring Nico's sadness. Turning to her they gently pat her back and asked her, "Would you like to go to the store? We can get ingredients to make food, or if you'd like a faster solution, we can just go buy food. I have loads of money I can spend, and... well... I'd like to learn more recipes before I start making food for others."

Character Sheet

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High's Male Dorms | Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Objective: Get food
Mood: Happy

The thought of food instantly sent Moonstone into a better mood. They took their mother Béatrice's love for food, her infinite appetite, and how she could eat as many things as she wanted and never get sick, full, or tired afterwards. Sadly, they didn't take their sister's cooking skills. The cooking they have done was considered excellent by others, but they didn't know many different recipes and most of the teaching they got from Rémi was in jewelry designing, dancing, and music. Most of the food they ate included meat and plants anyways, especially since Junchi's family did all the hunting and gathering and traded part their gatherings for Moonstone's family's more expensive items.

"Hmm, well, I don't really think we even have the ingredients to bake," Moonstone thought out loud, almost ignoring Nico's sadness. Turning to her they gently pat her back and asked her, "Would you like to go to the store? We can get ingredients to make food, or if you'd like a faster solution, we can just go buy food. I have loads of money I can spend, and... well... I'd like to learn more recipes before I start making food for others."

Character Sheet

Nico tuned them out for a while, but she heard enough to comprehend. "W-we can do whatever, I'll just follow you around," she said, giggling lightly.

Nico slowly sat up, groaning a bit. She didn't mind going to the store, but that would mean actually going out in the world and interacting with real people. Maybe Moonstone can do all the talking she thought to herself. 

> Kristako Seiker <
View attachment 149512

''No no no, it's fine. We can work on some today if you wish.''

"We should start tomorrow. I kind of have some work to do, and I want to hangout with Zenya for a while since that was my original plan... You can definitely join us if you wish. The more the merrier." Talia said with a smile. 

Nico tuned them out for a while, but she heard enough to comprehend. "W-we can do whatever, I'll just follow you around," she said, giggling lightly.

Nico slowly sat up, groaning a bit. She didn't mind going to the store, but that would mean actually going out in the world and interacting with real people. Maybe Moonstone can do all the talking she thought to herself. 

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High's Male Dorms | Moonstone and Junchi's Dorm
Objective: Make Nico happy
Mood: Unhappy

Moonstone frowned, knowing there was something wrong. "Nico, I'm not stupid. We don't have to go out if you don't want to., instead, we can stay here and play games. My bedroom is much more set up and complete than here, so there's many more activities in there." Actually, the thought of going back to their bedroom sounded nice. They had some outfit designs they had to finish drawing, create, then sell. Even at school they had to carry on their family's business, and had an idea of starting a business at of the school by selling their products for extra money. All they needed were some friends on board to help them out, but for now they needed to focus on making Nico feel better before asking for her to work for them.

OOC: My replies are going to be a bit slow because I'm updating all my character sheets for this rp, including the ones that were lost/ruined because of the site update.
Character Sheet

Last edited by a moderator:

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi did the same before she was about to eat. She ate one of the shu mai on her plate before remembering what she had said to Kuroh a while back. She soon used her chop sticks to grab a piece of shu mai and hold it in the air and using her free hand to cup under it before she held it in front of Kuroh face.

''Say ahhhn~''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as Himeragi ate hers. It wasn't long before he heard her talk, which prompted him to look up at himeragi's outstretched hand. With a slightly blush, Kuroh replied, shortly before he opened his mouth♆...

“ Hm? O-oh.. um.. 'Aaah'~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

"We should start tomorrow. I kind of have some work to do, and I want to hangout with Zenya for a while since that was my original plan... You can definitely join us if you wish. The more the merrier." Talia said with a smile. 

> Kristako Seiker <
View attachment 149512

''Well...With school starting, I kind of need to do some studying. Maybe I could catch up later.''

She said as she sighed a little.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as Himeragi ate hers. It wasn't long before he heard her talk, which prompted him to look up at himeragi's outstretched hand. With a slightly blush, Kuroh replied, shortly before he opened his mouth♆...

“ Hm? O-oh.. um.. 'Aaah'~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 154229

Soon, Himeragi carefully placed the shu mai into Kuroh's mouth. Like placing the most valuable shu mai on the pillow-like tongue and let it rest there. The shu mai wasn't very hot since Himeragi made sure to blow it beforehand before feeding it to Kuroh.

((well Rael's ability goes beyond simple mimicry, but I won't get into that right now. ))

Rael blinked as she tilted her head quizzicaly wondering how her abilities were creepy. Then ignoring the sentiment she cut a tiny bite off her slice of cake and gently stuck it in her mouth, savoring the taste as she pulled the fork out of her mouth, shivering with delight. As she shivered, her body became much less "cutesy"and far more proportioned, stretching her shirt and jeans out to accommodate her new proportions. 

((well Rael's ability goes beyond simple mimicry, but I won't get into that right now. ))

Rael blinked as she tilted her head quizzicaly wondering how her abilities were creepy. Then ignoring the sentiment she cut a tiny bite off her slice of cake and gently stuck it in her mouth, savoring the taste as she pulled the fork out of her mouth, shivering with delight. As she shivered, her body became much less "cutesy"and far more proportioned, stretching her shirt and jeans out to accommodate her new proportions. 

Mei Junchi

Status: Finished asking Rael a question | Eating one of their cupcakes
Objective: Finish eating their cupcakes
Mood: Slightly nervous

Junchi kept nervously looking around to see if anyone else noticed Rael shape-shifting. Where they came from it was normal for people to use their abilities in everyday life, but they weren't sure how it worked here. Maybe everyone was okay with this because having powers was a normal thing, or maybe it was because the town was close to a school designed for people with abilities. Eventually, Junchi realized it was less painful to look at everyone else's expressions to Rael and to just focus on eating their cupcakes. Their interaction with them won't last long anyways; they already brought them their cake and now they just have to wait for them to finish it.

"So, when did you learn about your abilities anyways? Like, was it something you immediately had when you were born, or did you learn about or gain them later on in life?" Junchi asked before taking a bite out of their cupcake. Their interaction with Rael may have been ending soon, but it didn't mean they had to ignore them. They were entertaining at times, and the only thing that disturbed Junchi were their power-set. There was also the added bonus of Rael being very pleasing to the eyes.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

> Kristako Seiker <
View attachment 149512

''Well...With school starting, I kind of need to do some studying. Maybe I could catch up later.''

She said as she sighed a little.

"Alright. That's cool too." Talia said with a smile. She then looked at Zenya and nodded to her, "Let's head out. Wanna go do some fun things before the day is over." She said, happily putting her hands up in the air. Talia then quickly made her way out of the dorm, expecting Zenya to follow her

"Alright. That's cool too." Talia said with a smile. She then looked at Zenya and nodded to her, "Let's head out. Wanna go do some fun things before the day is over." She said, happily putting her hands up in the air. Talia then quickly made her way out of the dorm, expecting Zenya to follow her

> Zenyatta(lol. Zenya) White <

Zenya soon followed Talia out of the dorm, closing the door behind her.

''What do you wanna do?''

Ansom frowned and reached his hand to his cheek, resting his fingers right below his left eye. "Change colors?" He raised his eyebrows. "My sister always told me that they did that, but I thought that she was messing with me...." He shrugged and dropped his hand to his side.

Ansom laughed at the girl's question. "Ah, no, there are no actual tangible horses." He nodded and went over to the hood of the car, lifting it up and revealing the engine. "This thing here is the beast that runs the beauty." The V8 engine gleamed with the shiny silver. "It contains power equivalent to 600 horses....approximately." He smiled. "Sorry to disappoint but no horses."

There was a slight look of disappointment on Celaena's face as Ansom said there wasn't actual horses, but the look passed into intrigue as to how the "car" would work anyways. Her eyes danced over the shiny metal of the contraption, of course wondering if there was any iron in it. She would prefer to stay away from that stuff as long as she possibly could. This time, she didn't really have Ayen around to save her in case she got poisoned. "Well, that is a shame. How does it work then?" Her natural curiosity was getting the better of her in this situation, walking closer to the car and leaning over it and around it to inspect the strange thing. Eventually she made her way over to the motor that was under the hood, and Celaena leaned in once more to get a better look at it. "This 'beast' of yours is strange. So full of metal. How does something like this even work?" Without thinking, Celeana began reaching in to try and touch it, as if that was the best way to try and check it out.

Alejandro sighed and sat down beside Astrid. So that's how she felt, pretty similar to himself. Being so.. Emotionless all the time didn't help with his curiosity as to why he felt this way. He looked down and rubbi-ed his chin in thought, hearing Astrid ask him why did he ask. He looked back up and chuckled a little, "Because I wanted to know if you were getting the same weird feeling I was getting. Like you said, it isn't a bad one. In fact it's nice... As weird as it is. Makes me.. Happy in a sense." Alejandro added before looking back down. 

Talking about his feelings was something new for him. The last time he ever did something like that, he was with someone closest to him. Maybe his sister, but other than that he never talked about them. They were just something he considered in his way. These new weird feelings he were getting though... They affected him in a good way. He didn't dislike them, but it was weird because they only surfaced when he is around Astrid. He then opened his mouth to speak, finding the need to tell her that, "And Astrid... Never have I felt that way around anyone. Just you for some reason."

iNytMSh.png

53c.gif

Astrid wasn't expecting him to sit down next to him. Or maybe she was, but still wasn't prepared for it. Either way, she felt the same butterfly feeling in her stomach as he sat down next to her, because that meant that he was closer to her than before. Hell, their legs were pretty much almost touching. So much for getting rid of the blush on her face as well. Trying to keep herself together, she looked back down at her gun, still fiddling with it a bit as Alejandro continued speaking. "Yeah..." was all she could manage at the moment, no words coming to her mind that would make sense. Feeling so flustered and vulnerable was really new for the redhead, and she didn't quite understand how to deal with them yet.

She agreed that it wasn't a bad feeling. Just... different. Something new she wasn't used to. It's not like she hadn't been... close with people before, just not like this. Never had she gotten the feelings from anyone else that she got from the blue-haired boy next to her. Mustering up the strength to finally bring her gaze away from her gun, her eyes met his just as he said the same thing she was just thinking. The sudden connect between the two made her eyes widen some and her blush only get darker, the surprise that their feelings aligned taking her aback some. Trying to pull herself together, Astrid ran the hand on her good arm through her hair, wondering how close the shade of her face and hair was. Well, since he was being brave enough to tell her something like, that, she couldn't lose to that. It wasn't in her, as much as she didn't want to. Keeping her gaze on him, she gave her own response. "Y-yeah. I know how you feel. It's weird, you're the only person whose made me feel that way too. I don't really get it, but... yeah." Astrid cut herself off before she could ramble on more, dropping her gaze back to her gun once more.

Extra Info

Mood: embarrassed, vulnerable again

Objective: Get away from the doctor

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags: @Roman

-Achilles-

His mind was broken. His lover was devastatingly wounded and this cursed power within was gnawing on his very soul to be released again. He felt like dropping an entire mountain on himself and school just to end the torment of watching her messed up because of him. (Dramatic much? XD) But if nothing he would stay by her side. "Nurse, I will remain by her side. Just leave me the bandages and ointments I need, and I will tend to her. If you say there is nothing here, then fetch my mother. Toss a coin into a pool of water and ask for Thetis." He said to the nurse, his voice taking on a beastial edge. "Dearest Little Lamb, are you feeling better?" he spoke to her as a worried lion to his lioness. His heart, though wavering, could hear them. At the zoo, he heard the lions speak to each other of being trapped in a small space as Humans pointed and watched them day to day. It was almost as if he could.. His head snapped back, as his mind's eye perceived one of the beasts standing over him, with his paw majestically pinning him to the rock below. "You Fear yourself? You fear your own paws, your own strength? Or is it the weakness of not being strong enough to temper it has you shaking like a newborn cub? You humans take and take, kill and kill, and not one of you can just do so without stopping and considering the righteousness of your actions. We lions care not for the feelings of what we kill and eat. We have power, and we use it. My Mate can snap the neck of a gazelle before it can react to the feeling of her jaws around its throat. Your mate is strong. What you fear, hurting her? No, you should fear losing her to your own weakness. So what, she was wounded. Wounds heal. Hearts not so much. Take her into your heart, and you will begin to get strength you so desperately seek." It spoke before vanishing like an oracle vision, leaving him sweating and holding Kanon's hand.

"My love, you were truly amazing." He spoke, not truly understanding what the older lion spoke to him about. But as he kissed her hand, all of the fatigue and pain that his mind had pushed aside began its tenuous assault on his ability to remain awake. It truly hurt. A little blood seeped out of the corner of his mouth. "Little Lamb..*cough* it looks like you got me too." he laughed painfully as he held her hand and watched her, with a smile on his face as he painfully passed out.

@Lumina

(Lumina, I hope you like this drama filled reply. I decided I needed a Deus Ex Machina to tell Achilles to stop being a little pansy. Sorry if it seems to contrived.)

((I did enjoy it! I apologize that my reply won't be as long.))

Kanon focused as hard as she could on Achilles' face, using that image to keep herself conscious. She knew that he felt bad about putting her here, but she was just as responsible for his condition as he was. She didn't want him to blame himself for doing what he did, it only happened because she had egged him on into doing so. That was a mistake on her own part, and she'd rather take the entirety of the blame for nearly dying than have Achilles' carry the guilt for it. She slowly blinked, feeling the fatigue try to drag her under, but she wasn't about to give in just yet. Not when Achilles was here trying his best for her sake. Hearing about the hospital, she really really didn't want to go there, because that meant letting her family know, and then Han would find out, and then he'd realize that she put herself in danger again, and then he'd find out about Achilles... no. She couldn't do that. She didn't want that. He'd get mad at Achilles and... no. Thinking about that made it a little hard to breathe from all the broken bones in her body, and just trying to breathe at all was hard enough. It didn't help that now of all times Achilles' had to pass out, his body falling over and his grip on her hand releasing. This sent Kanon into a pain-induced panic, and she immediately tried getting up to help him. This didn't end well at all, as he body was firmly telling her otherwise, and she found herself gasping for air, completely engulfed in pain, wavering on the edge between conscious and unconscious, her heart only starting to beat faster and faster from the stress and worry and pain. This wasn't a good situation for either party.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Yuna Yelil

Yuna stared at him, blinking a few times as he looked away from her. Great, now she had said something to lower his mood. 'Good job Yuna, you always say the wrong things...' She thought to herself, a slight frown forming on her face. "N-No, no, It's okay I swear" she said, waving her hands in front of herself. "If I really wanted to go back to school that badly, I would have already left before we even got as far as the arcade!" She said honestly, in an attempt to reassure him. It was true though, if he was boring to her, she'd have no qualms about leaving. She had been having loads of fun, so much so that if she were to get a detention for ditching her last classes of the day, it would be worth it. "Besides, sitting through an introductory health class isn't that important to me, I wanted to give you a fun day off instead" she smiled at him, hoping he wasn't going to still seem so glum about it.

((Damn @Jofune Tsurabisu you just got burned by Nona dude XDDD ))

C4 blinked, but still was down cast even with all she said and flopped over onto his side. "Ya, but I still screwed up anyway. I shouldent' have even let myself talk to you. I woulden't have made you miss class, and I woulden't have affected your life in any way shape or form."

Jack laughed and walked into the ice cream shop and stood in line where he eventually managed to order the pair's ice creams before walking to a table in the middle of the store and pulling out a chair at a two person table before walking around and sitting in the opposite chair, ignoring the looks he received from the other patrons and staff. Smiling as he sat down, Jack placed his phone in the center of the table where he began speaking to AI once more. "Pretty much. Getting a general grasp of their identities, personalities, abilities, ect, will be extremely useful in recruiting them, and would give us sooo many opportunities to screw with them." Hearing their order called out Jack stood up and walked to the counter where he retrieved the ice cream and returned to the table, sitting down in a composed manner. "As for the app, make it visible to people on the outside, and make the security extremely high level, strong enough that no police or federal agency should be able to get in, but leave one or two holes that someone with heavy skills could access. If they can hack the app, I want them in the gang. As for the building blue prints, thats for a project later on. Please pull up any buildings that may have sunk down in an earthquake and still be structurally sound, or really just any subterranean areas that arent going to collapse anytime soon. Cave systems would work too."

tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

Ai had closed her eyes, crossing her arms as she thought about all the things she'd need to do to complete Jack's requests. First would be accessing the school's student database and copying over all the files into a single folder that would be accesible for Jack to look through. Second would be to create the app with the security that he wanted. Easy enough for extremely-high-level hackers to get in, huh? Well, that'd be interesting for sure. She could make an unhackable app, but she supposed it'd be easy enough to leave some openings for those skilled enough to get past her programming. That'd be interesting to see, for sure. And the blueprints? Easy enough. She'd have to limit her search to the specifics he wanted, but that would only make it easy anyways. Blueprints were fun, as it allowed to her make her own digital versions of those places to mess around in, kind of like the Sims. After thinking about things for a little while, Ai opened her eyes, "Alright. I've got it handled. You got me chocolate chip ice cream right?" She floated closer to the screen, crossing her arms again as she tried to look to see that he had actually gotten her the ice cream she wanted. It wasn't much to ask considering all the work he was making her do, after all.

۩ Auriel Ti Euphoria  ۩

The Sanctum of Hope ~

tumblr_n239cb1Txv1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

...۩Marica sat on one of the chairs within the Shuron King's tent, her older brother Akira beside her. She exhaled loudly in boredom and created an onigiri into her hand. She spoke to Akira, shorly before she took a bite of her food۩...

“ How long before he shows up?

Extra۩Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The Plains.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Sitting with Akira.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Akira.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Accompany Akira to the Parley.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 154229

Soon, Himeragi carefully placed the shu mai into Kuroh's mouth. Like placing the most valuable shu mai on the pillow-like tongue and let it rest there. The shu mai wasn't very hot since Himeragi made sure to blow it beforehand before feeding it to Kuroh.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh closed his mouth and began chewing, noting that it was as hot as it looked moments before, but that was most likely due to Himeragi blowing on it. After a few moments of chewing, he swallowed the food, a smile soon appearing on his face as he replied♆...

“ Wow~ It's so tasty~ Wanna try some of mine?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

۩ Auriel Ti Euphoria  ۩

The Sanctum of Hope ~

tumblr_n239cb1Txv1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

...۩Marica sat on one of the chairs within the Shuron King's tent, her older brother Akira beside her. She exhaled loudly in boredom and created an onigiri into her hand. She spoke to Akira, shorly before she took a bite of her food۩...

“ How long before he shows up?

Extra۩Info

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The Plains.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Sitting with Akira.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Akira.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Accompany Akira to the Parley.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira remained sat on his chair, looking down at the ground. They had been waiting for around half an hour in the Humans' concept of time. With a slight sigh, Akira looked around the tent, noting it's Shuron architecture, along with the various symbols that had been stitched onto the fabric. It was then that he heard his younger sister talk, which prompted him to look over to her. He listened to her words, shortly before he looked over to the tents entrance and replied, a silent sigh escaping his mouth as he did so♅...

He should be here by now. It's just plain rude to be late to a parley you yourself set up. ”

The Plains.

Waiting for the Shuron King with Marica.

Mood:

Calm

Interacting With:

Marica.

Objective:

Attend the Shuron King's parley.

Tags:

@Fukushima Marica

.op-tbl .ooc {
font-style:italic;
}
.op-tbl p {
padding:2px 0px;
margin:0px;
text-indent:0px;
}
.op-tbl b {
color:#CBCACA;
letter-spacing:-.2px;
text-shadow:#435743 1px 1px 0;
}
.op-tbl {
background-color:#5B5A52;
background-image:url(http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
border:2px solid #FFFFFF;
font-family: Macondo, serif;
font-size:12px;
color:#FFFFFF;
letter-spacing:.3px;
word-spacing:.3px;
line-height:16px;
width:950px;
text-align:justify;
}