• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Seoul Haeundae <

''True that there are an infinite amount of topics. But how many can you possibly name right now which sets in with the mood as well as relevance? Infinite possibilities to me are just a saying that you can pull any possibility from anywhere. But to make it fit into the mood and set. That's when I want to limit those possibilities...''

I can interact)))

Serenity smiled. "Ah, except there isn't a mood and everything would be relevant. New topics define themselves, that's why they are new. They don't have to connect to a previous conversation, as they are a separate entity. A separate speech." 

She chuckled. "Thus making the amount of conversations, virtually endless, as each main topic is able to branch into multiple topics. Multiple subheadings."

"The mood is currently two strangers sitting on a park bench trying to make convo. That's the scene. And that such scene allows for infinite options as the mood isn't love, isn't tense, isn't bored, isn't angry. It's a blank slate. A slate waiting to be filled."

Nico waved her hand. "Nah, I'm over it at this point.. a-and I think I came to realization that my world is forever problematic and I just got deal with it," she chuckled, fiddling with acrylic nails that she had on. Nico stood on the edge of the mattress and jump around a bit before sitting down. She crisscrossed her legs, grabbed one of their pillows and threw it to Moonstone. It was a gentle throw though, she smiled mischievously at them nevertheless. She was challenging them. 

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High's Male Dorms | Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Objective: Pillow fight Nico
Mood: Competitive

"You don't sound over it," Moonstone told her quietly. Before they could move onto their next topic, they were nearly hit in the face with one of their pillows. By reflex they knocked it away with one of their wings, yet when they looked back at Nico they saw her smiling at them. Quickly they connected the dots and understood she was the reason that pillow almost hit them, and that she was obviously challenging them to a pillow fight. Instead of responding in a threatening manner, they gave a polite but obviously devious smile as they levitated three pillows behind them. They weren't angry, but they did love a challenge when it didn't seem too threatening or annoying. By manipulating the air around the pillows Moonstone threw all three of them at Nico at the same time, yet made sure they didn't get too rough with her as to cause her harm.

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Serenity smiled. "Ah, except there isn't a mood and everything would be relevant. New topics define themselves, that's why they are new. They don't have to connect to a previous conversation, as they are a separate entity. A separate speech." 

She chuckled. "Thus making the amount of conversations, virtually endless, as each main topic is able to branch into multiple topics. Multiple subheadings."

"The mood is currently two strangers sitting on a park bench trying to make convo. That's the scene. And that such scene allows for infinite options as the mood isn't love, isn't tense, isn't bored, isn't angry. It's a blank slate. A slate waiting to be filled."

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Then how do you fill this blank slate?''

Seoul asked before she looked at Serenity.

~*~

Mayuri

~*~

It had been a long trip, but she finally had arrived at the school. Mayuri let a long sigh out as he mentally prepared herself for what she assumed to be a mentally taxing experience. She hated being the new person as it always brought a feeling of anxiety over her. She wanted to make a good first impression, but hated making a fool of herself. Surely everything would be alright as she took the first big step on the school grounds.

As she marched forward he began to have thoughts on where she was supposed to go first. Did she need to meet with the head of the school or does she go to her dorm? But, where was her dorm? What of her classes and their location? At least the school looked beautiful. She wondered what kind of other students studied here? He heard there were powerful being, that made her feel so small in comparison to them. But she neared the steps of the main building in front of her. She hopped she didn't look out of place in her black knee-high socks, black skirt and white tee shirt and yellow cotton vest and her short snow white hair. Wait, were there school uniforms?

(Open)

> Reika Asushima <

Reika had just came to the school for a bit of a visit. She came mainly for the library. All the books of spells it had. As well as other books that were academic. She was wearing a formal attire since she liked the style of it as she carried her bag. She soon saw a girl who seemed a bit troubled. She soon went up to her and tapped her shoulder with her finger a bit lightly from behind and spoke.

''You seem new. And a bit in a tight spot. May help you with something?''

Mei Junchi

Objective: Make Rael turn back to normal | Get their cupcakes
Mood: Uncomfortable

"Eeeugh..." Junchi groaned in discomfort. "Dude, don't copy my look, that's super creepy. You gotta be more aware of what your body does, or powers do... I dunno. Maybe after we eat our food we can get you a mirror or something to carry around all the time." They turned away from Rael in an attempt to not have to look at their "twin". His power to change his body as much as he wanted seemed amazing, minus his other unsettling abilities, but copying people's appearances completely seemed more than simple creepy. Rael didn't seem aware of it, but Junchi wouldn't let that be an excuse. Well, maybe they would. They supposed he was a first year and came to this school specifically to learn how to control that ability, but it still doesn't excuse how extremely creepy what he was doing was.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

((would he be even more freaked out if he learned that if Rael's DNA was tested at this moment it would be an almost 100% match? Rael isn't just copying people, he's rewriting his entire genetic coding to copy their appearance and what not. unless of course they dont have DNA, in which case Rael's body just does the closest approximation it can with what it's seen. also did I mention that when he shifts to the form of a girl that change is biologically too? as in he literally becomes a girl? also Rael was born asexual so its not overly weird they can fill both roles.))

Rael tilted "Junchi's" head curiously before catching a glimpse of himself in the shops window and blushing furiously. Quickly Rael shifted his body to that of a young girl and she grabbed her slice of cake from the other boy still blushing as she spoke, "I dont think a mirror will help. I'm horrible about checking things like that."

Serenity put her hand to her chin. "Hmm...I don't know." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what you like."

> Seoul Haeundae <

''I would go to a cafe right now or somewhere to eat but you know, these bandages are the only thing that's stopping me. I need to feed so I can heal faster...''

Seoul said before she sighed a bit. Soon you could kind of hear Seoul's stomach growl. She was actually pretty hungry now.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''I would go to a cafe right now or somewhere to eat but you know, these bandages are the only thing that's stopping me. I need to feed so I can heal faster...''

Seoul said before she sighed a bit. Soon you could kind of hear Seoul's stomach growl. She was actually pretty hungry now.

Serenity nodded. "Well, go feed then. I'm not stopping you." She smiled and continued to mess with her flowers.

Serenity nodded. "Well, go feed then. I'm not stopping you." She smiled and continued to mess with her flowers.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''You know...that would mean...''

She said before she looked at Serenity before she quickly pinned her down. She soon rest her forehead on Serenity's before the bandages on her face came apart by them selves and withering away, a slight blush visible on her face. You could tell there was a bit of a blood trail from the corners of her mouth which made the bandages wither. She soon spoke a bit softly but it sounded a bit faint.

''...I would have to make contact...''

> Seoul Haeundae <

''You know...that would mean...''

She said before she looked at Serenity before she quickly pinned her down. She soon rest her forehead on Serenity's before the bandages on her face came apart by them selves and withering away, a slight blush visible on her face. You could tell there was a bit of a blood trail from the corners of her mouth which made the bandages wither. She soon spoke a bit softly but it sounded a bit faint.

''...I would have to make contact...''

Serenity gasped. "Hey! I didn't mean feed on me." She said. "I really don't like this." She shook her head and a white light flashes around her before she appeared away from the bench in a standing position, her clothes perfect. "I barely even know you."

Serenity gasped. "Hey! I didn't mean feed on me." She said. "I really don't like this." She shook her head and a white light flashes around her before she appeared away from the bench in a standing position, her clothes perfect. "I barely even know you."

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul soon weakly started to sit up.

''But I need to feed off of a deity...to heal properly...''

~*~

Mayuri 

~*~

Mayuri felt a tap on her shoulder as she spun around to see who it was. She was greeted by a pair of blue eyes and long brown hair with a formal fashion to her. "Your eyes, they're so beautiful and blue! Oh, yes. I'm sorry. I'm, um, well I'm new here. Just arrived too. I was told that I had a dorm and this was the school but I am not sure where the girls dorm is or if there is a head of the school I'm supposed to meet. It's a beautiful school though! Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to be so talkative. Ha-ha." She tried to compose herself as she laughed off the anxiety. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to give herself some time. When she reopened them, she bowed to the girl. "My name's Mayuri. Pleasure to meet you." She extended one of her hands out to formally greet the girl.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
-Scarlett and Co.-

Scarlett was feeling naughty. She elected to live in the dorms, out from under mummy's and daddies thumbs. HOWEVER, they now worked as teachers at the school. So she watched her avenue of freedom slowly becoming throttled with her parents ever dominating presence. So she gathered her bodyguards/friends and decided to have an excursion into the city. This time there would be no photo shoots, nor swimsuits, nor anything else to detract from her moment of free bliss. Buying a drink, she sipped the iced coffee canned drink slowly, taking in the cool sweetness of the drink. However that boy had crept into her thoughts. He was pompous and egotistical. And she hated him for the curiosity he planted inside her mind. Sighing, she collapsed onto the park bench between Giselle and Riri. "Riri, I order you to kill all the boys between the ages of thirteen to twenty in the world." she said half serious half flighty. "No can do. That is not in my list of orders." Riri said flatly. The girls relaxed after the day of classes with their drinks in the park.

*Open to anyone wanting to interact.*

~*~

Mayuri 

~*~

Mayuri felt a tap on her shoulder as she spun around to see who it was. She was greeted by a pair of blue eyes and long brown hair with a formal fashion to her. "Your eyes, they're so beautiful and blue! Oh, yes. I'm sorry. I'm, um, well I'm new here. Just arrived too. I was told that I had a dorm and this was the school but I am not sure where the girls dorm is or if there is a head of the school I'm supposed to meet. It's a beautiful school though! Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to be so talkative. Ha-ha." She tried to compose herself as she laughed off the anxiety. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to give herself some time. When she reopened them, she bowed to the girl. "My name's Mayuri. Pleasure to meet you." She extended one of her hands out to formally greet the girl.

@HimeragiSeiker

> Reika Asushima <

Reika giggled a bit at Mayuri's comment about her eyes before she gave out her hand and greeted Mayuri.

''No need to be really formal towards me. I could guide you to the dorms or perhaps you'd want to meet the principle first? Which do you prefer?''

"Can't you kiss my arm?" Serenity asked as she raised the arm not holding the basket of flowers. "That should work."

> Seoul Haeundae <

''That...could work with a slight modification...''

She said before walking towards Serenity.

> Reika Asushima <

Reika giggled a bit at Mayuri's comment about her eyes before she gave out her hand and greeted Mayuri.

''No need to be really formal towards me. I could guide you to the dorms or perhaps you'd want to meet the principle first? Which do you prefer?''

> Seoul Haeundae <

''That...could work with a slight modification...''

She said before walking towards Serenity.

"What kind of modification?" Serenity asked, a bit of nervousness crept into her voice.

((would he be even more freaked out if he learned that if Rael's DNA was tested at this moment it would be an almost 100% match? Rael isn't just copying people, he's rewriting his entire genetic coding to copy their appearance and what not. unless of course they dont have DNA, in which case Rael's body just does the closest approximation it can with what it's seen. also did I mention that when he shifts to the form of a girl that change is biologically too? as in he literally becomes a girl? also Rael was born asexual so its not overly weird they can fill both roles.))

Rael tilted "Junchi's" head curiously before catching a glimpse of himself in the shops window and blushing furiously. Quickly Rael shifted his body to that of a young girl and she grabbed her slice of cake from the other boy still blushing as she spoke, "I dont think a mirror will help. I'm horrible about checking things like that."

Mei Junchi

Objective: Eat their cupcakes | Figure out a way for Rael to not copy other's appearances
Mood: Uncomfortable

At least she... he... they... At least they no longer look like me, Junchi thought to themself. Hearing one of the employees call out their name they went to get their cupcakes. Carrying a tray of four red velvet cupcakes with vanilla frosting they returned to Rael and sat back down. "Well, you need to do something," Junchi complained as they got comfortable in their seat, "I don't like the idea of people copying me or looking like me. It's just... so... creepy..." Junchi cringed just thinking about it, which wasn't hard since what Rael did kept forcing itself into their thoughts. Trying their best to just ignore it, Junchi began eating their first cupcake. It wasn't as good as they thought it would be, but it wasn't horrible either. It was better when they scraped off the vanilla.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
OOC: Junchi would be extremely disturbed by that, since by their species no one can 100% copy another person, so this would be absolutely new to them. The changing sex part Junchi can understand, since when members of their species starts puberty they're able to shape-shift their body to change their sex and pick and choose what sex characteristics they want whenever they want.

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit before she leaned over a bit to peck his lips before sitting back down.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_n1a0ebByM11sz8wjwo1_500.gif

...♆A blush quickly formed on his face as Himeragi kissed his lips. Placing his hand onto his cheek, Kuroh spoke with a confused expression♆...

“ Wh-what was that for?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back