• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Serenity stared at the girl for a few seconds before her facial features softened. "I am." She gave a warm smile. "How did you know? Most do not recognize me." She tilted her head ever so slightly. It was odd to meet someone who knew about her. Most people these days have forgotten about her line of deities.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Do you remember that girl who kissed you a long time ago as a way of feeding for power?''

She asked as she was still sitting there just staring at Serenity.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Do you remember that girl who kissed you a long time ago as a way of feeding for power?''

She asked as she was still sitting there just staring at Serenity.

Serenity frowned in confusion before chuckling. "Hmm....now that you mention it....I do have faint memory of that." She nodded a bit. "Yes, I do remember. That was quite a bit ago, wasn't it?"

Serenity frowned in confusion before chuckling. "Hmm....now that you mention it....I do have faint memory of that." She nodded a bit. "Yes, I do remember. That was quite a bit ago, wasn't it?"

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Yes...Does that answer the question of how I knew?''

Seoul asked hoping that Serenity wasn't this stupid to put the pieces back together.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Yes...Does that answer the question of how I knew?''

Seoul asked hoping that Serenity wasn't this stupid to put the pieces back together.

"Yes, yes, I see where you're getting at." Serenity nodded. "Ah well, the past is just that, the past." She smiled sweetly. "I'm surprised you recognized me. I didn't recognize you at all." She tilted her head.

"Yes, yes, I see where you're getting at." Serenity nodded. "Ah well, the past is just that, the past." She smiled sweetly. "I'm surprised you recognized me. I didn't recognize you at all." She tilted her head.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Well I was in a different form before.''

She said before she got a little close to Serenity. Actually, a bit too close.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Well I was in a different form before.''

She said before she got a little close to Serenity. Actually, a bit too close.

Serenity nodded. "Ah, I see. People and their forms. Why can't they just stick with one?" She shook her head and giggle before she noticed the girl move closer. "I do hope you're not planning on repeating past events...."

Serenity nodded. "Ah, I see. People and their forms. Why can't they just stick with one?" She shook her head and giggle before she noticed the girl move closer. "I do hope you're not planning on repeating past events...."

> Seoul Haeundae <

''I would do it. Maybe if it weren't for these bandages.''

She before she sighed and sat down to where she used to sit. Just away from Serenity.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''I would do it. Maybe if it weren't for these bandages.''

She before she sighed and sat down to where she used to sit. Just away from Serenity.

"Then maybe I should thank the bandages." Serenity said with a curt nod. "I do not appreciate unconsented kissing." She chuckled a bit.

Serenity watched the girl for a few moments before returning her gaze to the flowers. "So, what was your name again?" She asked as she prepped the arrangement.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Seoul. It pretty much is the capitol of South Korea.''

She said as she continued watching the birds play before they flew off.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Seoul. It pretty much is the capitol of South Korea.''

She said as she continued watching the birds play before they flew off.

Serenity nodded. "Yes, I know that. I'm not completely dense." She chuckled. "I do like that name though. It's unique." She smiled a bit before pulling out a white rose and holding it out. A bluejay swooped down and grabbed it before resting on her open hand.

Serenity nodded. "Yes, I know that. I'm not completely dense." She chuckled. "I do like that name though. It's unique." She smiled a bit before pulling out a white rose and holding it out. A bluejay swooped down and grabbed it before resting on her open hand.

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul just looked at the bird before looking elsewhere.

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi giggled a bit before she set her drink down and moved a strand of hair behind her ear as she spoke.

''I'll just give you one~ Stealing takes too much effort~''

"A comedy movie sounds great~" Lumina nodded, squeezing his hand slightly. She could tell that he was trying his hardest to make the date really cute. She literally couldn't remember how long it had been since they had last been on an actual date, so she appreciated the thought. Deep down, past her shy personality, she loved things like this, but she was bad at expressing how she felt so he probably wasn't aware just how much she loved it. Ever since they had decided to go on a date, she had been really giddy and impatient for school to end. Even though she had gotten distracted about her own life (which she still kind of was), she was putting all of her attention and thoughts toward Kenji and the fact that he was taking her on a real, well-thought out date. Kenji Fukushima, the Sanctum who barely knew anything about earth customs, was taking her out to a movie and dinner. That was the most important thing to Lumina, the phoenix.

And truthfully, the comedy movie did sound great. Despite having been living on her own for a while, and even owning a DVD player, Lumina had never actually been out to see a movie in the theater. That meant actually going out into public, and actually committing to enter a theater by herself. Before meeting Kenji, or really anybody this last year, doing something like that was absolutely out of the question. Having grown up being taught that everyone was out to get you and that you had to be wary of everything, it wasn't a far stretch from being scared to being around people in public. So Lumina was resigned to watching movies in the safety of her own home, which she was fine with anyways. On top of this being their first date in a while, it was going to be their first time in a real-life theater. It might be Kenji's first time as well, so that would be extra cute. Thinking about this was really helping Lumina to keep herself distracted, so as not to ruin the mood.

Soon enough, town had come into view, with buildings increasing in height as they walked together. Other cute couples passed by them, as well as other students milling about with their friends. It was afternoon inching ever closer to evening, so the town was alive and buzzing with people and life. Lumina's gut reaction was to tense up a bit from the crowds, but feeling Kenji's hand in her own was helping with that, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Keeping the movie in mind and keeping the excitement on the forefront of her mind, the phoenix continued forward, keeping a content smile on her face. As they walked, the theater sign came into view, and her eyes widened at the sight. "Ah, it's here." she commented, glancing up at her pair as her words came to their close. Seeing a real movie in a real theater... Lumina could only get more excited by the second.

Extra Info

Mood: Happy, still trying to distract herself

Objective: Go on a date with her pair

Interacting with: Kenji

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167982

...♆Kuroh grinned and nodded, replying as he looked back around to Himeragi♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

ezgif.com-crop (6).gif

...ΨKenji continued to gently sway their hands as they entered the town, his irises shifting between the passing couple and humans. As he did so, he gently squeezed Lumina's hand, as if knowing that Lumina was slightly uncomfortable with the rather crowded street. In her previous life times, Kenji and her were always chased in public due to the wings Lumina possessed on her back, which may have resulted in Lumina's anxiousness in crowded areas. However this era was different, due to the vast differences in species that now populated Earth. Seeing wings was nothing entirely special for the Humans, and as a result, mainly everyone tended to ignore them. There were still a select Humans who felt that Humans were greater than every other species, and acted violently, but those types of people were rare, and usually moved in packs. Knowing this, Kenji had squeezed Lumina's hand to give her a sense of relief, no matter how small. The theatre soon came into view, and Kenji smiled. He felt his excitement growing as they inched closer to the doorway. It was then that he heard Lumina comment on the scene, and with a small laugh, Kenji nodded and quickened his pace slightly. It wasn't long before they passed the entrance and entered the movie theatre. The aroma of fresh popped corn and hot dogs drifted out and into Kenji's nose, his red irises soon fixating on the brightly coloured rows of candy that sat in smart rows at Kenji's eye level and already he gently pulls on Lumina's hand as he began walking over to the snacks, the mere sight of the food causing his stomach to rumble lightly. In the movie theatre auditorium there was a buzz of excited talk. Children on tiptoe stare at the popping machines, grinning for their salty snack. The lobby was swarming, fast moving, with adults making their way to their designated rooms tickets in hand. Kenji, now looking away from the snacks, was unsure of where to go. Looking around, he saw a cash machine with a uniformed female standing behind the counter. Kenji, making the connection, made his way over to the vendor. He spoke as he manifested money within his pocket and took it out, holding it over to the cashier. As the female tapped on her screen, Kenji looked down at Lumina and smiled, a faint blush appearing on his face as he did so upon realising that he had ordered a large amount of items. He'd ordered two hotdogs, a large amount of gummy bears and a large coca cola for himself, and had the intention of sharing the large popcorn with Lumina. To the Humans behind him, he'd ordered an insane amount of food, but to Kenji, the food was simply a snack. A few moments of the cashier tapping on the screen, Kenji spoke to Lumina with an embarrassed smile being evident on his face. It was easy to tell that he was really excited to see a movie with his pairΨ...

“ Two tickets to a comedy, please~ And can I have a large popcorn, two hotdogs, and fifteen packets of gummy bears. Can I also have one large Coca Cola~ O-oh, sorry~ Is there anything you'd like, Lumi-chan?~ You can have whatever you want~ I've got the large popcorn and Cola for the both of us, but you can have anything in addition to that, and if you don't like Cola, you can pick another juice~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167982

...♆Kuroh grinned and nodded, replying as he looked back around to Himeragi♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

View attachment 172582

...ΨKenji continued to gently sway their hands as they entered the town, his irises shifting between the passing couple and humans. As he did so, he gently squeezed Lumina's hand, as if knowing that Lumina was slightly uncomfortable with the rather crowded street. In her previous life times, Kenji and her were always chased in public due to the wings Lumina possessed on her back, which may have resulted in Lumina's anxiousness in crowded areas. However this era was different, due to the vast differences in species that now populated Earth. Seeing wings was nothing entirely special for the Humans, and as a result, mainly everyone tended to ignore them. There were still a select Humans who felt that Humans were greater than every other species, and acted violently, but those types of people were rare, and usually moved in packs. Knowing this, Kenji had squeezed Lumina's hand to give her a sense of relief, no matter how small. The theatre soon came into view, and Kenji smiled. He felt his excitement growing as they inched closer to the doorway. It was then that he heard Lumina comment on the scene, and with a small laugh, Kenji nodded and quickened his pace slightly. It wasn't long before they passed the entrance and entered the movie theatre. The aroma of fresh popped corn and hot dogs drifted out and into Kenji's nose, his red irises soon fixating on the brightly coloured rows of candy that sat in smart rows at Kenji's eye level and already he gently pulls on Lumina's hand as he began walking over to the snacks, the mere sight of the food causing his stomach to rumble lightly. In the movie theatre auditorium there was a buzz of excited talk. Children on tiptoe stare at the popping machines, grinning for their salty snack. The lobby was swarming, fast moving, with adults making their way to their designated rooms tickets in hand. Kenji, now looking away from the snacks, was unsure of where to go. Looking around, he saw a cash machine with a uniformed female standing behind the counter. Kenji, making the connection, made his way over to the vendor. He spoke as he manifested money within his pocket and took it out, holding it over to the cashier. As the female tapped on her screen, Kenji looked down at Lumina and smiled, a faint blush appearing on his face as he did so upon realising that he had ordered a large amount of items. He'd ordered two hotdogs, a large amount of gummy bears and a large coca cola for himself, and had the intention of sharing the large popcorn with Lumina. To the Humans behind him, he'd ordered an insane amount of food, but to Kenji, the food was simply a snack. A few moments of the cashier tapping on the screen, Kenji spoke to Lumina with an embarrassed smile being evident on his face. It was easy to tell that he was really excited to see a movie with his pairΨ...

“ Two tickets to a comedy, please~ And can I have a large popcorn, two hotdogs, and fifteen packets of gummy bears. Can I also have one large Coca Cola~ O-oh, sorry~ Is there anything you'd like, Lumi-chan?~ You can have whatever you want~ I've got the large popcorn and Cola for the both of us, but you can have anything in addition to that, and if you don't like Cola, you can pick another juice~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit before she leaned over a bit to peck his lips before sitting back down.

Serenity shrugged. "I disagree but I suppose we all have different ideas." She smiled a bit again before returning to a blank stare at her hands.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Well what is there to talk about if you disagree?''

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit before she leaned over a bit to peck his lips before sitting back down.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Well what is there to talk about if you disagree?''

"Oh, I believe in the concept of infinite possibilities." Serenity nodded. "Meaning that there are infinite topic to converse about. Weather, movies, tv, houses, cars, flowers, birds, politics, opinions, Internet, feminism, mascinism, sexism, racism..." She used her fingers to list them.

Ai was still crossing her arms, not really liking the feeling of getting poked. It was strange, a sensation both there and not there at the same time. She considered turning physical but wondered if he'd just do the same thing out there. It'd probably feel just as weird. "Well of course I know about CROSS. I've been looking up stuff on them ever since you received that video a while back." Ai uncrossed her arms to pull up a few file folders, each containing the information on a different CROSS member. She thumbed through a few as he continued explaining how he wanted to make a new gang. These guys were pretty powerful, she had to admit. Strange, but not people to mess with. She raised an eyebrow up at him as he finally got to the requests from her. "So... are you asking me to find possible candidates for this gang of yours? As in accessing the schools student registry?" She didn't really care one way or the other what she had to do, it was more making sure she was doing the right thing. "And yes, a chat app is like child's play. If you want I can make it secure and unhackable and inaccessible by outsiders. I'd just have to remote install the app on their phones... easy enough. What would you need blueprints for anyways? And I'd like chocolate chip ice cream please."

Jack laughed and walked into the ice cream shop and stood in line where he eventually managed to order the pair's ice creams before walking to a table in the middle of the store and pulling out a chair at a two person table before walking around and sitting in the opposite chair, ignoring the looks he received from the other patrons and staff. Smiling as he sat down, Jack placed his phone in the center of the table where he began speaking to AI once more. "Pretty much. Getting a general grasp of their identities, personalities, abilities, ect, will be extremely useful in recruiting them, and would give us sooo many opportunities to screw with them." Hearing their order called out Jack stood up and walked to the counter where he retrieved the ice cream and returned to the table, sitting down in a composed manner. "As for the app, make it visible to people on the outside, and make the security extremely high level, strong enough that no police or federal agency should be able to get in, but leave one or two holes that someone with heavy skills could access. If they can hack the app, I want them in the gang. As for the building blue prints, thats for a project later on. Please pull up any buildings that may have sunk down in an earthquake and still be structurally sound, or really just any subterranean areas that arent going to collapse anytime soon. Cave systems would work too."

df8eba72edd9e1e193b39d03ade10b83.jpg

~*~

Mayuri

~*~

It had been a long trip, but she finally had arrived at the school. Mayuri let a long sigh out as he mentally prepared herself for what she assumed to be a mentally taxing experience. She hated being the new person as it always brought a feeling of anxiety over her. She wanted to make a good first impression, but hated making a fool of herself. Surely everything would be alright as she took the first big step on the school grounds.

As she marched forward he began to have thoughts on where she was supposed to go first. Did she need to meet with the head of the school or does she go to her dorm? But, where was her dorm? What of her classes and their location? At least the school looked beautiful. She wondered what kind of other students studied here? He heard there were powerful being, that made her feel so small in comparison to them. But she neared the steps of the main building in front of her. She hopped she didn't look out of place in her black knee-high socks, black skirt and white tee shirt and yellow cotton vest and her short snow white hair. Wait, were there school uniforms?

(Open)

"Oh, I believe in the concept of infinite possibilities." Serenity nodded. "Meaning that there are infinite topic to converse about. Weather, movies, tv, houses, cars, flowers, birds, politics, opinions, Internet, feminism, mascinism, sexism, racism..." She used her fingers to list t''hem.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''True that there are an infinite amount of topics. But how many can you possibly name right now which sets in with the mood as well as relevance? Infinite possibilities to me are just a saying that you can pull any possibility from anywhere. But to make it fit into the mood and set. That's when I want to limit those possibilities...''

~*~

Mayuri

~*~

It had been a long trip, but she finally had arrived at the school. Mayuri let a long sigh out as he mentally prepared herself for what she assumed to be a mentally taxing experience. She hated being the new person as it always brought a feeling of anxiety over her. She wanted to make a good first impression, but hated making a fool of herself. Surely everything would be alright as she took the first big step on the school grounds.

As she marched forward he began to have thoughts on where she was supposed to go first. Did she need to meet with the head of the school or does she go to her dorm? But, where was her dorm? What of her classes and their location? At least the school looked beautiful. She wondered what kind of other students studied here? He heard there were powerful being, that made her feel so small in comparison to them. But she neared the steps of the main building in front of her. She hopped she didn't look out of place in her black knee-high socks, black skirt and white tee shirt and yellow cotton vest and her short snow white hair. Wait, were there school uniforms?

(Open)

I can interact)))

Rael blinked and tilted his head as the other boy set his cake in front of him. and oblivious to his own body, which at this point decided to restructure itself to appear identical to Junchi, Rael asked innocently "What do you mean?"

Mei Junchi

Objective: Make Rael turn back to normal | Get their cupcakes
Mood: Uncomfortable

"Eeeugh..." Junchi groaned in discomfort. "Dude, don't copy my look, that's super creepy. You gotta be more aware of what your body does, or powers do... I dunno. Maybe after we eat our food we can get you a mirror or something to carry around all the time." They turned away from Rael in an attempt to not have to look at their "twin". His power to change his body as much as he wanted seemed amazing, minus his other unsettling abilities, but copying people's appearances completely seemed more than simple creepy. Rael didn't seem aware of it, but Junchi wouldn't let that be an excuse. Well, maybe they would. They supposed he was a first year and came to this school specifically to learn how to control that ability, but it still doesn't excuse how extremely creepy what he was doing was.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

"I just see a comb.." she scoffed, shrugging her shoulders. Nevertheless Nico nodded to their concise explanation on why her hair product spray was dog-out awful for their hair. "Well my hair can withstand pretty much anything at this point since I hecka damage it with heat tools and thangs," she exclaimed, giggling softly to herself. Nico skipped her way into Moonstone's dorm. Her eyes felt into an awestruck moment. Everything was so clean and minimal like it was something you envied off a magazine. Nico eyed them for a while, realizing did they conjure all this stuff with their mind powers or did they buy it? she thought to herself. "This is such a breathtaking aesthetic you have going on here, Moonstone," she patted their back as a sign of good work on their place. It's not like her opinion mattered, but moral support is always a plus in her book.  

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High School | Male Dorms | Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Status: Laying on the mattress and pillows in the living room | Rambling to Nico
Objective: Learn about Nico's problems
Mood: Embarrassed

"Oh, really?" Moonstone asked. They were flattered, which was obvious by their face blushing lightly, but also confused since their dorm was nothing special. They followed her into the dorm, yet turned towards the living room and laid their body on the mattress and pillows. While doing so they spread out their wings and covered themself like they were wrapped in a large white and blue blanket made out of feathers. "Thank you, but we haven't fully moved in yet. We decided to just get the stuff we find necessary first, then get the stuff we don't need later. For the living room we essentially stuffed a bunch of pillows into our backpacks, got larger pillows and a mattress we could lay on, then dropped them onto the floor in front of our television. We're still designing though, so I doubt this will be how things look for long." They sighed. "We have so much work to do still. Our bedroom is a mess since we haven't really unpacked many things, and we still have to move the rest of our furniture and objects here. And the most annoying part is that I have to carry everything."

Realizing they were rambling, Moonstone quickly apologized. "Sorry. Sorry. We came here for your issues, not mine. Anyways, go on, talk about them if you want. Or we can talk about other things if you don't want to."

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High School | Male Dorms | Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Status: Laying on the mattress and pillows in the living room | Rambling to Nico
Objective: Learn about Nico's problems
Mood: Embarrassed

"Oh, really?" Moonstone asked. They were flattered, which was obvious by their face blushing lightly, but also confused since their dorm was nothing special. They followed her into the dorm, yet turned towards the living room and laid their body on the mattress and pillows. While doing so they spread out their wings and covered themself like they were wrapped in a large white and blue blanket made out of feathers. "Thank you, but we haven't fully moved in yet. We decided to just get the stuff we find necessary first, then get the stuff we don't need later. For the living room we essentially stuffed a bunch of pillows into our backpacks, got larger pillows and a mattress we could lay on, then dropped them onto the floor in front of our television. We're still designing though, so I doubt this will be how things look for long." They sighed. "We have so much work to do still. Our bedroom is a mess since we haven't really unpacked many things, and we still have to move the rest of our furniture and objects here. And the most annoying part is that I have to carry everything."

Realizing they were rambling, Moonstone quickly apologized. "Sorry. Sorry. We came here for your issues, not mine. Anyways, go on, talk about them if you want. Or we can talk about other things if you don't want to."

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Nico waved her hand. "Nah, I'm over it at this point.. a-and I think I came to realization that my world is forever problematic and I just got deal with it," she chuckled, fiddling with acrylic nails that she had on. Nico stood on the edge of the mattress and jump around a bit before sitting down. She crisscrossed her legs, grabbed one of their pillows and threw it to Moonstone. It was a gentle throw though, she smiled mischievously at them nevertheless. She was challenging them. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back