• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 177456

...≭Haruo thought for a few moments, shortly before he looked over to Lance and spoke. The school's courtyard was barren, featuring only a few students still hanging around and talking with one another≭...

“ Hm, I dunno. Probably home? I have nothing else to do, unless you have any suggestions? ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

None.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as his gaze shifted between outside and Himeragi. He knew he felt something different within him whenever he looked at Himeragi, however he didn't know what it was. The restaurant was full of couples conversing and laughing, along with waiters and waitresses addressing tables. Before long, he spoke♆...

“ So, uh.. how was school?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji observed Lumina's distant gaze as he waited for his food to be given to him, noting that something seemed to be bothering her, as apparent with her stuttering and surprised expression in relation to his simple question. However just before he bought it up, Lumina was off to find their seats, and with that, Kenji released a slight sigh. When he was left alone, Kenji looked around him at the various movie posters, taking note of the ones that seemed to feature action. He sighed once more. Kenji never understood why Humans glorified destruction, and featured it in almost everything they did. He guessed it was probably due to Earth being a relatively peaceful world. While lost in thought, the cashier placed the tray full of his food onto the counter, and smiled. Kenji looked down at the food in surprise, and then smiled, shortly before he nodded his head and said the polite expression which was used for acknowledging something. With his thank you said, he turned around and walked away from the counter and continued to waled towards the large room that was where Lumina and his movie was playing. As he drew closer, he took a look down to the tray and quickly saw the small rectangular piece of paper which featured a hand written phone number. Confused by this, Kenji held onto it. He figured it may be a helpline, however it'd be best to ask Lumina, as she was more familiar with Human world aspects. Before long, Kenji entered the room and looked up at the large amount of seats which was situated in the dark room. He walked up the isle of seats, making his way up the steps trying to look for Lumina and his seat. Upon reaching the middle, he soon saw his pair, and with a smile, he walked over the empty seats and spoke to her with a smile, shortly before he unloaded most of his food onto the empty chair beside him, and placed his juice into the chair's built-in cup holder. He took the popcorn from the tray and held it out to Lumina, offering some popcorn to her. He then remembered the piece of paper, and with a look of confusion, held it to Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ I wonder what this is going to be like~ It'll be my first time experiencing something like this~ Oh, what's this for? I got it from the cashier who served me.. ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual and Terror Intoner ~

Himeragi looked up when Kuroh said school. She soon thought about it as she was eating a shu mai. She soon swallowed her shu mai before she began speaking. After she was done, she took a sip of her drink and gently set it down before she looked up at Kuroh with a nice smile.

''Hmmm...I'd say it was nice for the first day. Well, minus the part of running into a creep that likes to talk about fate.''

---Misafune---

(Its not that he gave her explicit permission, but in the future if she mastered it enough to do so accidentally, he would not be upset. :) )

"I apologize. I am in constant awe that such a beautiful girl such as yourself would enjoy time with me. It is a little strange to me, though we had been on many adventures together." He spoke with remorse. "I fear disappointing you more than other things." he admitted. He truly liked her and enjoyed every second with her. "So how was your first day of school?" He asked genuinely interested in her day.

@Nona

Rini Yelil

Rini had blushed lightly at being called beautiful, her gazed shyly moving off to the side slightly. It was still a word that she wasn't used to hearing and wasn't a word that she associated with her own image either. But, it wasn't that sentence that had grabbed her attention, it was the next one, her gaze shooting back up at him with a frown. What was he on about? "Disappoint me? In what way?" His words immediately made her shake her head in response "You don't disappoint me at all, you never have!" she scolded slightly, though her soft voice didn't sound much like a scold. She sighed softly, she didn't like him saying such things about himself, especially when she thought he was such a wonderful person, she simply couldn't understand it. As much as she wanted to know what he meant by "Disappointing" her, he had already asked her how her school day went, so she supposed it would only be right to answer his question. "School was interesting" she answered with a nod, trying to push previous thoughts to the side as to not seem bothered to much by it, she didn't want to be the one to make things not fun anymore. "I do wish I did not have to attend any battle orientated classes. I managed to get out of the first class but I was told I have to go to the next one since plant manipulation can count as an offensive ability" she said looking slightly displeased at the notion "I'll manage though...I think" she then said with a quiet laugh. "What about your first day?"

When Camilla's stomach rumbled, Akane recognised the sound, though she didn't say anything and pretended it never happened, that being her being able to hear it. "Really? Hmm... Well I didn't have lunch myself today, so if you wouldn't mind going out to eat with a faculty member, I'd be happy to take you somewhere." She said with a smile. "If I recall, there's a few places around the school that we can actually stop at."

Camilla Radkov

Camilla blinked, before smiling "I do not mind, especially since you seem so nice. I was told teachers are supposed to be grumpy" she said with a nod "I do not understand why the person who told me would say that, I am yet to find a grumpy teacher. Just a lady teacher who wouldn't leave the thermostat thingy alone in our health class" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders before she realised she had gone a bit off topic and hadn't actually answered her question really, this caused the girl to smile sheepishly. "Yes, I would like to get something to eat, I do hope you know a place though, I only know where the icecream shop is really" she admitted "Normally my roommate cooks for me because I can't really, so I don't really eat out much" 

Last edited by a moderator:
((Damn @Jofune Tsurabisu you just got burned by Nona dude XDDD ))

C4 blinked, but still was down cast even with all she said and flopped over onto his side. "Ya, but I still screwed up anyway. I shouldent' have even let myself talk to you. I woulden't have made you miss class, and I woulden't have affected your life in any way shape or form."

Yuna Yelil

Yuna lowered her eyelids, letting a sigh after he spoke and lay on his side. "You didn't make me miss class. I already said if I wanted to go I would have went!" she said as she looked down at him with slightly furrowed brows. "Im glad you affected my life, you're fun to be around and I was having a blast" she said before she moved a bit closer to him and poked his side "Come on. Don't be so glum looking. There's nothing to be sad about!" she said, poking his side a second time, smiling at him, so he wouldn't think she was annoyed about it at all, which she wasn't.

Hakosu whistled. "Gee, I would definitely never be able to handle a shape shifting companion." She laughed a bit and took a bite of pizza. "I hope you like the pizza. I ordered from a pretty cheap place. Money doesn't grow on trees." She nodded.

Saria Roux

Saria looked at her curiously for a moment, she assumed she'd have money, after all, she did say that her dad had lots of cars, not that mattered anyways, Saria couldn't have cared less if someone was fancy or not as long as they were a nice person, which Hakosu seemed to be. Smiling gently, she shook her head "Don't worry, the pizza actually tastes pretty good!" she said honestly with a smile. "And, yeah, it takes a lot of getting used to, especially when the like pulling scary pranks on you for fun" she said looking to Levi briefly with a raised eyebrow as he purred, looking back at her with an innocent look.

Fiona nodded. "Of course I have syrup." She giggled and walked over to a cabinet. She opened it and pulled out a large container of syrup. She set it on the counter and placed a single pancake on a plate. "I'll let you pour it yourself."

(( Whoops! I didn't see it, sorry ;-; ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before he laughed, "Fine with me," He said as he picked up the plate and poured a quite bit of syrup on it, he gave a small sigh, "Uh, where do you kept your knives and stuff?" He said as he turned his head to the left slightly, he set the plate back on the bench as he waited for a reply.

@Nona

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a short sigh as he exited the portal, he looked down at Rosalie and smirked lightly before looking out the window, the rain had stopped and the sun was shining, "Still want to go to that rose garden we planned on seeing?" He asked lightly as a smile was placed on his face, his eyes lit up somewhat as well.

(( Whoops! I didn't see it, sorry ;-; ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before he laughed, "Fine with me," He said as he picked up the plate and poured a quite bit of syrup on it, he gave a small sigh, "Uh, where do you kept your knives and stuff?" He said as he turned his head to the left slightly, he set the plate back on the bench as he waited for a reply.

@Nona

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a short sigh as he exited the portal, he looked down at Rosalie and smirked lightly before looking out the window, the rain had stopped and the sun was shining, "Still want to go to that rose garden we planned on seeing?" He asked lightly as a smile was placed on his face, his eyes lit up somewhat as well.

Rosalie Dalton

After the had stepped through the portal Rosalie had looked around a little, noticing the change of weather at the same time Zac had, which caused her to smile lightly. Of course rain was nice, but only to look at, not to be in. So she was glad that it had cleared up just like Zac had said it would. When he asked about the rose garden she grinned excitedly as she looked up at him, nodding her head "Oh, I would love that, yes~" her voice had chimed. She really did love flower gardens with their bright colours and pretty smells, not to mention they were relaxing, she had a huge garden back home that she had always sat out in as a kid.

Rosalie Dalton

After the had stepped through the portal Rosalie had looked around a little, noticing the change of weather at the same time Zac had, which caused her to smile lightly. Of course rain was nice, but only to look at, not to be in. So she was glad that it had cleared up just like Zac had said it would. When he asked about the rose garden she grinned excitedly as she looked up at him, nodding her head "Oh, I would love that, yes~" her voice had chimed. She really did love flower gardens with their bright colours and pretty smells, not to mention they were relaxing, she had a huge garden back home that she had always sat out in as a kid.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly again before lightly kissing her on the lips, "So, how big do you think it is? Because the last time i checked~" He said as he lifted his head, he seemed to be in deep thought before he sighed, "~About, five grand stadiums big? I think..." He said happily, content with what he said as he laced his arms around her waist, "So, want to get going?" He asked lightly with a small smile.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly again before lightly kissing her on the lips, "So, how big do you think it is? Because the last time i checked~" He said as he lifted his head, he seemed to be in deep thought before he sighed, "~About, five grand stadiums big? I think..." He said happily, content with what he said as he laced his arms around her waist, "So, want to get going?" He asked lightly with a small smile.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie's eyes lit up. Five stadiums?! That was a heck of a lot of flowers, more than she had ever seen before. She nodded in response to his question, eager to get going. "I wasnt even thinking close to that big" she laughed silently, yeah, she was thinking along the lines of a slightly bigger than average garden. "Yes, I'm ready to go~" she answered happily.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie's eyes lit up. Five stadiums?! That was a heck of a lot of flowers, more than she had ever seen before. She nodded in response to his question, eager to get going. "I wasnt even thinking close to that big" she laughed silently, yeah, she was thinking along the lines of a slightly bigger than average garden. "Yes, I'm ready to go~" she answered happily.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled brightly when he saw her eyes light up, he snapped back to reality when she said she was ready, "Ok then," He said happily as he made a portal beneath themselves, as they sank into it, he lightly placed his lips on Rosalies. A couple seconds later, they where in front of the garden, white, red and pink roses placed around the garden, the bushed came to about knee height as a huge bush maze stood in the middle. Zacs eyes brightened as a few memories came back to him, "Here we are, so, what do you think?" He asked brightly before he laughed lightly.

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 177456

...≭Haruo thought for a few moments, shortly before he looked over to Lance and spoke. The school's courtyard was barren, featuring only a few students still hanging around and talking with one another≭...

“ Hm, I dunno. Probably home? I have nothing else to do, unless you have any suggestions? ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

None.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as his gaze shifted between outside and Himeragi. He knew he felt something different within him whenever he looked at Himeragi, however he didn't know what it was. The restaurant was full of couples conversing and laughing, along with waiters and waitresses addressing tables. Before long, he spoke♆...

“ So, uh.. how was school?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji observed Lumina's distant gaze as he waited for his food to be given to him, noting that something seemed to be bothering her, as apparent with her stuttering and surprised expression in relation to his simple question. However just before he bought it up, Lumina was off to find their seats, and with that, Kenji released a slight sigh. When he was left alone, Kenji looked around him at the various movie posters, taking note of the ones that seemed to feature action. He sighed once more. Kenji never understood why Humans glorified destruction, and featured it in almost everything they did. He guessed it was probably due to Earth being a relatively peaceful world. While lost in thought, the cashier placed the tray full of his food onto the counter, and smiled. Kenji looked down at the food in surprise, and then smiled, shortly before he nodded his head and said the polite expression which was used for acknowledging something. With his thank you said, he turned around and walked away from the counter and continued to waled towards the large room that was where Lumina and his movie was playing. As he drew closer, he took a look down to the tray and quickly saw the small rectangular piece of paper which featured a hand written phone number. Confused by this, Kenji held onto it. He figured it may be a helpline, however it'd be best to ask Lumina, as she was more familiar with Human world aspects. Before long, Kenji entered the room and looked up at the large amount of seats which was situated in the dark room. He walked up the isle of seats, making his way up the steps trying to look for Lumina and his seat. Upon reaching the middle, he soon saw his pair, and with a smile, he walked over the empty seats and spoke to her with a smile, shortly before he unloaded most of his food onto the empty chair beside him, and placed his juice into the chair's built-in cup holder. He took the popcorn from the tray and held it out to Lumina, offering some popcorn to her. He then remembered the piece of paper, and with a look of confusion, held it to Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ I wonder what this is going to be like~ It'll be my first time experiencing something like this~ Oh, what's this for? I got it from the cashier who served me.. ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

(most of my assassination ideas would work best in a house))

Lance shrugged and bowed her head to her "master" even if she had the cold glint of killing intent in her eyes as she spoke to him. "I merely follow your will master I shall leave the decision making to you." Even if she did have thousands of plans to kill Haruo running through her head, if she had suggested a location, Haruo would have instinctively been far more on guard because any location she had suggested would have given her the chance to set up an ambush ahead of time. Truly her best option was to follow her master and improvise on the spot, but even with this she still had a number of ways to kill Haruo.

Yuna Yelil

Yuna lowered her eyelids, letting a sigh after he spoke and lay on his side. "You didn't make me miss class. I already said if I wanted to go I would have went!" she said as she looked down at him with slightly furrowed brows. "Im glad you affected my life, you're fun to be around and I was having a blast" she said before she moved a bit closer to him and poked his side "Come on. Don't be so glum looking. There's nothing to be sad about!" she said, poking his side a second time, smiling at him, so he wouldn't think she was annoyed about it at all, which she wasn't.

C4 blinked still solom, "ya, but what if you get attacked because someone sees you with me? I mean I have a lot of enemy's and anyone of them could attack you...." Of course in C4's mind he knew that if Yuna ever got attacked, he would tear the attackers to shreds and make sure everyone knew that she was off limits, but right now he was being spoiled by a girl and it was rather enjoyable so he just rolled over and continued to look like he was pouting.

((Dissociative Identity Syndrome (DIS) is the same as DID, the name just varies from place to place. they mean the exact same thing. also there wouldn't be blood flowing everywhere. making the bracelet would be a very precise job, the blood is also being controlled you know. Also Rael aint exactly human, thats just what he chooses to be 90% of the time xD Also for what she made, imagine this in bone, outlined in blood on top of her skin.: 

Polynesian-Tribal-Wrist-Tattoos.jpg

)) 

Rael blinked and tilted her head at the other boy's comment. She wasnt getting blood on the table, nor was she planning on it. Then noticing the other boy's disgust for the first time she wondered what she had done wrong. She wasn't all that good at reading emotional ques so she wondered what she had done wrong. Pondering this she stuck another bite of cake in her mouth and calcated the bone growing out of her wrist, causing it to become smooth and shiny like ebony, while she made the blood clot and solidify, forming a deep maroon decal on the bone making it look like a beautiful piece of jewelry and not a portion of her body. Even as she did this Rael continued to watch the other boy wondering what she had done wrong.

Mei Junchi

Objective: Find comfort in something
Mood: Uncomfortable

Junchi had to admit that the pattern was pretty; it reminded them of the markings some Oricenta had to represent their families. They've still never seen an Oricenta manipulate their blood to make markings though, however; at times some tried to fake markings using their manipulation abilities, but only idiots were convinced by those people. Junchi found it hard to wrap their head around how someone could manipulate their body so much, and found it even harder to keep their eyes off of Rael as they continued to manipulate their blood.

Noticing Rael's look at them Junchi guessed they weren't completely sure of what they were doing wrong. "Ugh, it's just... I dunno. The manipulation of blood just seems so unnatural to me. Maybe it's a normal thing for other people, but from where I come from people can only manipulate one or two of the elements. And even then, those who are able to manipulate blood and bones are taught to not do it in public when unnecessary since it makes some people uncomfortable." There's also the fact that those are very powerful abilitities and the idea of becoming a puppet would freak nearly anyone out.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
OOC: It's not that Junchi thinks blood is all over the place, but more like their manipulation of blood is just really gross and it shouldn't be anywhere but inside of their body.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled brightly when he saw her eyes light up, he snapped back to reality when she said she was ready, "Ok then," He said happily as he made a portal beneath themselves, as they sank into it, he lightly placed his lips on Rosalies. A couple seconds later, they where in front of the garden, white, red and pink roses placed around the garden, the bushed came to about knee height as a huge bush maze stood in the middle. Zacs eyes brightened as a few memories came back to him, "Here we are, so, what do you think?" He asked brightly before he laughed lightly.

Rosalie Dalton

After passing through the portal, Rosalie had felt her feet land on what seemed like gravel. Looking around, she spotted the vast amounts of flowers around her. She couldn't disguise her awestruck expression as she looked around "Wow..." Her voice sounded quietly "This is amazing!" she answered as she took in the sights of the beautiful rose garden. It wasn't long after Zac had spoke she had answered until Rosalie had walked off, wandering around the garden to see everything and maybe sniff a flower or two, almost like a kid. This was definitely the loveliest rose garden she had ever seen.

C4 blinked still solom, "ya, but what if you get attacked because someone sees you with me? I mean I have a lot of enemy's and anyone of them could attack you...." Of course in C4's mind he knew that if Yuna ever got attacked, he would tear the attackers to shreds and make sure everyone knew that she was off limits, but right now he was being spoiled by a girl and it was rather enjoyable so he just rolled over and continued to look like he was pouting.

Yuna Yelil

Yuna dismissively waved her hands at his comments "Nonsense! I'll be fine, I know enough dangerous people and I'm still here relatively unscathed" she said shaking her head. It was true, her dad had made enough enemies through his work to have her and her siblings to run into troubles before. So his comment didn't really deter her from him at all. "Besides I'm pretty tough right? I could hold my own just fine" she joked while she held her fists in the air in an attempt to lighten the mood at the very least. After he rolled over she lowered her fists and rolled her eyes. "Stop that. You don't suit that look" she said as she moved so that she was right in front of his pouting face. She then used her fingers to try pushing his lips into a smile.

Rosalie Dalton

After passing through the portal, Rosalie had felt her feet land on what seemed like gravel. Looking around, she spotted the vast amounts of flowers around her. She couldn't disguise her awestruck expression as she looked around "Wow..." Her voice sounded quietly "This is amazing!" she answered as she took in the sights of the beautiful rose garden. It wasn't long after Zac had spoke she had answered until Rosalie had walked off, wandering around the garden to see everything and maybe sniff a flower or two, almost like a kid. This was definitely the loveliest rose garden she had ever seen.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly and laughed, "I'll take that as a, "It's incredible," unless you think differently," He said still smiling before laughing lightly again, he walked over to where Rosalie was and lightly kissed her on the cheek, he stood up straight right after and smiled brightly, "We have a fountain with benches over there, if you need me i'll be over there," He said happily before kissing her on the cheek again. He stood straight up and walked over to where the fountain was located, barely visible from where they where.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly and laughed, "I'll take that as a, "It's incredible," unless you think differently," He said still smiling before laughing lightly again, he walked over to where Rosalie was and lightly kissed her on the cheek, he stood up straight right after and smiled brightly, "We have a fountain with benches over there, if you need me i'll be over there," He said happily before kissing her on the cheek again. He stood straight up and walked over to where the fountain was located, barely visible from where they where.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie looked over her shoulder at him and smiled brightly when he described it as incredible nodding her head in agreement. Giggling quietly when he kissed her cheek she answered him "Alright then~" her voice chimed, he was already almost gone when she looked around, she couldn't really see any bench or fountain from where she stood, but she guessed she'd find it eventually after wandering around the rose garden a bit and hopefully not getting lost in the process.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie looked over her shoulder at him and smiled brightly when he described it as incredible nodding her head in agreement. Giggling quietly when he kissed her cheek she answered him "Alright then~" her voice chimed, he was already almost gone when she looked around, she couldn't really see any bench or fountain from where she stood, but she guessed she'd find it eventually after wandering around the rose garden a bit and hopefully not getting lost in the process.

(( Eh, small time skip? ))

(( Eh, small time skip? ))

((Lol, yeah, I know :'D))

Rosalie Dalton

Wandering through the garden for what was quite a while, she had eventually arrived at the fountain where Zac was sitting. Just like she had thought, she had gotten lost. She never was good with directions, or navigating, especially in a place like this where all the small little paths looked the same. Of course, she wasn't going to admit that. When she had arrived she just walked over to the bench Zac was on in her usual, energetic manner, hopping onto it and leaning up for a moment to kiss him on the cheek. "This part of the garden is nice too~" she smiled and looked over at the fountain, watching the water fall from it. It was quite relaxing really.

((Lol, yeah, I know :'D))

Rosalie Dalton

Wandering through the garden for what was quite a while, she had eventually arrived at the fountain where Zac was sitting. Just like she had thought, she had gotten lost. She never was good with directions, or navigating, especially in a place like this where all the small little paths looked the same. Of course, she wasn't going to admit that. When she had arrived she just walked over to the bench Zac was on in her usual, energetic manner, hopping onto it and leaning up for a moment to kiss him on the cheek. "This part of the garden is nice too~" she smiled and looked over at the fountain, watching the water fall from it. It was quite relaxing really.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly when he saw Rosalie find him, he knew she was lost for the past 20 minutes or so. He smiled brightly again when she kissed him on the cheek, "Yeah, this place holds a special spot in my heart..." He said happily before lightly kissing Rosalie on the cheek as well, "So, how was the walk? You know, around the entire garden," He said in a sly tone before lightly laughing, he wrapped his arm around Rosalie and pulled her closer to himself.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly when he saw Rosalie find him, he knew she was lost for the past 20 minutes or so. He smiled brightly again when she kissed him on the cheek, "Yeah, this place holds a special spot in my heart..." He said happily before lightly kissing Rosalie on the cheek as well, "So, how was the walk? You know, around the entire garden," He said in a sly tone before lightly laughing, he wrapped his arm around Rosalie and pulled her closer to himself.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie's gaze darted in his direction when she heard his tone changing. A blush found its way onto her cheeks as she looked back to the fountain quickly "T-The walk? Oh, yes, it was great. The place was so lovely I just took my time you know?" She answered, still not admitting to being lost. "So, this place is special? How so?" She asked him. Half out of curiosity and half out of veering off admitting having been lost.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie's gaze darted in his direction when she heard his tone changing. A blush found its way onto her cheeks as she looked back to the fountain quickly "T-The walk? Oh, yes, it was great. The place was so lovely I just took my time you know?" She answered, still not admitting to being lost. "So, this place is special? How so?" She asked him. Half out of curiosity and half out of veering off admitting having been lost.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small sigh before he looked too Rosalie, "You do know you could have talked to me, the mind thing?" He said with a small smirk before breathing out a laugh, "This is usually where Evelyn and I would come when we where requested by our parents," He said laughing a bit, he let his head roll back to look up at the clear sky, giving a small smile to it.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small sigh before he looked too Rosalie, "You do know you could have talked to me, the mind thing?" He said with a small smirk before breathing out a laugh, "This is usually where Evelyn and I would come when we where requested by our parents," He said laughing a bit, he let his head roll back to look up at the clear sky, giving a small smile to it.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie blinked. Mind thing? Oh, yeah. She forgot about that. She huffed lightly "Okay, maybe I got a little lost..." She finally admitted before he explained why it was a special spot "Ah, I see" she said softly, smiling a little "Isn't that what you're doing now?" She asked, laughing silently "I mean, you still haven't went to that meeting"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back