• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

C4 blinked not really believing her. He honestly doubted Yuna could hold her own in a fight, but he ignored that sentiment and allowed his lips to be pushed into a smile before quickly turning and licking her finger with a "nya" sound and punching on her, hugging her tightly and rolling around in the grass.

Smiling a little herself when she had pushed his lips into a smile, she had quickly went to pull her hand away when he had licked it but it was too late, he had already pounced her and was now hugging her tightly. "H-Hey!" Was all she managed to say before he had began rolling around the grass with her still firmly held in a hug. In response she had simply began giggling instead. She was used to his sudden hugs by now, after all he had pounced at least three on her already and as well as that, rolling around on the grass was pretty fun so she wasn't going to complain. "Well, It looks like you're all cheered up then?" She asked with another quiet giggle.

Smiling a little herself when she had pushed his lips into a smile, she had quickly went to pull her hand away when he had licked it but it was too late, he had already pounced her and was now hugging her tightly. "H-Hey!" Was all she managed to say before he had began rolling around the grass with her still firmly held in a hug. In response she had simply began giggling instead. She was used to his sudden hugs by now, after all he had pounced at least three on her already and as well as that, rolling around on the grass was pretty fun so she wasn't going to complain. "Well, It looks like you're all cheered up then?" She asked with another quiet giggle.

C4 giggled with Yuna and continued to roll around with her for a few brief moments, before finally laying on his back and pushing out his arms so Yuna was held up above him and smiled a big goofy grin. "Teh fluffy cures all!!!" Starring at Yuna held above his head, with the sunlight streaming down his face C4 had the brief thought that he wouldn't mind it if everyday was like this, and momentarily considered what his life would be like if he wasn't a member of CROSS, but then thought of how preposterous that situation was. He wasn't likely to see Yuna after today and he knew that she would be danger just because of their brief time together. however for the sake of them having fun, C4 put aside these depressing thoughts and maintained his big goofy grin for Yuna's sake. 

(for the sake of the pillow fight and the fact that this is a place Everest and Fenris keep around to have "fun" lets assume there is an abbundance of pillows strewn about the place. ;)  )

Everest yelped as the pillow flew at him and did a combat roll to avoid it, grabbing a pair of pillows off the floor as he popped up from his role. holding one pillow up as a shield, he side armed the second pillow in Hakuru's general direction and quickly dived towards another pillow lying of the floor in order to ready his second shot.

Hakuru ducked and could practically hear the pillow fly by. She grabbed a pillow as a shield as well, picking up a pillow and throwing it in the direction of the pillow he was going for.

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

large.gif

...≭Haruo thought for a few moments, shortly before he looked over to Lance and spoke. As he talked, a large, devious grin formed on his face as he did so. It was at that moment, Haruo leaned into Lance's ear and whispered, a devilish undertone following his voice. He then released a small laugh, trying his hardest to sound as evil as he could, but ultimately coming off as cheesy≭...

“ Hm.. I know! How about you change to your real appearance and come to a love hotel with me? That'll be very suspicious if people from school saw us, wouldn't it? The students' thoughts may run wild about what we may or may not have done in there~ Plus I know it'll just grind your gears knowing that people think we're an item~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as his gaze shifted from the outdoors to Himeragi, his blush stubbornly remaining on his face as he gazed into Himeragi's eyes as she talked. He listened to her words, shortly before he spoke in a humorous sarcastic tone♆...

“ Yeah, I heard about that~ Honestly, I dunno what the guy was thinking, all I know from the brief period that I was with him was that he was slightly weird. 

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

...ΨKenji looked at the piece of paper with the number inscribed on it and slowly took it from Lumina's grasp. He could tell that his pair wasn't happy with the cashier situation, and as a result, had become upset. He brushed Lumina's bangs from her face and placed a kiss onto her lips, at an attempt to brighten her mood and show his undying love for her. The worry and doubt was evident on Lumina's face, and Kenji could easily identify it. He sighed lightly, realising that it was him who'd lowered Lumina's spirits. Placing his popcorn onto the empty seat beside him, Kenji turned to his pair. He held the piece of paper out infront of both of them and spoke as a low flash of red occurred and the paper was disintegrated before their eyes, the ash falling to the ground below. His smile returned as he wrapped one of his arms around Lumina's shoulders and placed his cheek onto the top of her head, his hand soon rubbing Lumina's embraced arm as he talkedΨ...

“ Oh, I see. I thought it was very obvious that we were engaged. Whoa, hey~ You don't need to feel like that, you're the only one for me, Lumi-chan~ You have no idea how much I'd be lost without you~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi chuckled a bit before she spoke and then taking a bite from her meal. She noticed that Kuroh was blushing which made her giggle a bit.

''Right? .......Hehe, do you like my eyes?''

New feature idea for Himeragi

I wonder if I could do a sharingan visual effect whenever Himeragi uses spiritual and terror powers...

Also possibly adding a new magic. (Though I'd probably have to learn how Sasuke's Genjutsu Sharingan works as well as Itachi's Tsukuyomi)

Last edited by a moderator:

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi chuckled a bit before she spoke and then taking a bite from her meal. She noticed that Kuroh was blushing which made her giggle a bit.

''Right? .......Hehe, do you like my eyes?''

New feature idea for Himeragi

I wonder if I could do a sharingan visual effect whenever Himeragi uses spiritual and terror powers...

Also possibly adding a new magic. (Though I'd probably have to learn how Sasuke's Genjutsu Sharingan works as well as Itachi's Tsukuyomi)

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

tumblr_ndoq4uTY6i1sbnfk1o5_1280_zpswf3lspif.GIF

...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he looked over to the side, a small expression of embarrassment being evident on his face♆...

“ Y-yeah~ I've never noticed how beautiful they were until now.. ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 179492

...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he looked over to the side, a small expression of embarrassment being evident on his face♆...

“ Y-yeah~ I've never noticed how beautiful they were until now.. ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled a bit before she stared into Kuroh's eyes. She smiled before she figured out that Kuroh had nice eyes to begin with. She soon spoke as her smile remained.

''Your eyes are also nice. Just the icy color of it.''

Rael blinked and she leaned forwards towards the other boy. "But if you believe that then why are you here? If you felt you would get killed because you're attending the school, then why attend? why put irrational beliefs in place if they wont come to fruition. Thats like saying we would just be sitting here and a giant spear of bone randomly decides to grow and spear you through the head. It just wont happen. I mean if you're so scared, why?" Rael rambled as she tried to think of how to say what she wanted to as a pair of large fluffy cat ears popped up on top of her head.

Mei Junchi

Objective: Explain their feelins to Rael
Mood: Annoyed

Junchi rolled their eyes. It was annoying to keep explaining how they felt when it seemed like it would get them nowhere. "I didn't come here by choice... for the most part. My family wanted me to go so I could see people outside of my species and learn more about the world. Basically, they didn't want me to grow up ignorant. And, I'm not saying something bad is going to happen immediately, it's just that some of the powers and people at this school makes me believe that it wouldn't be surprising if they did do something bad with their abilities." There was also the fact that it seemed like they had a growing population of people that disliked them because of Fricka. They'd have to talk to Fricka about that, but they haven't seen her for a while since they split paths. At least there seemed to be only two people so far that hated them, they just hoped that wouldn't grow.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled a bit before she stared into Kuroh's eyes. She smiled before she figured out that Kuroh had nice eyes to begin with. She soon spoke as her smile remained.

''Your eyes are also nice. Just the icy color of it.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

tumblr_ny3a5516Ky1ty8mv1o1_250.gif

...♆Kuroh began rubbing his right shoulder as a sign of embarrassment and shook his head, shortly before he replied♆...

“ No~ My eyes are just normal~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Mood:Embarrassed.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Zac Crimson Black

Zac instantly shot up and paled, "Don't remind me..." He said sadly, "We where gone for over 20 hours, so it is long finished," He said happily before kissing Rosalie, "And still, i would rather spend my time with you than explaining to people why we should stop fighting..." He said sadly again before he gave a small tired yawn, "I will have to go to class in the next 40 hours, 40 minutes in the other world..." He said tiredly before he lightly squeezed Rosalie, he gave a cheeky grin as he turned his head to look at everything but Rosalie before laughing, "So, anything else you want to do? We still haven't gone to the library," He said looking back to Rosalie, the same cheeky grin on his face before he squeezed Rosalies hip again.

Rosalie blushed lightly at his words, it felt nice to know that she was important enough to him for him to completely ditch a meeting that was probably really important but at the same time, she felt guilty that she was part of the reason he was going to get in trouble for doing so. Lost in her thought for a moment. She was quickly pulled back into reality as she was squeezed causing her to jump a little. She shot a look at Zac, who had at this stage looked away from her.  Rolling her eyes a little laughing a little she went to answer "Yeah, the Library sound ni-" her answer was cut off by another squeeze. "H-Hey!" her voice stammered with a blush spreading across her face before she laughed it off. "The library sounds like a good idea" she finished off her answer.

C4 giggled with Yuna and continued to roll around with her for a few brief moments, before finally laying on his back and pushing out his arms so Yuna was held up above him and smiled a big goofy grin. "Teh fluffy cures all!!!" Starring at Yuna held above his head, with the sunlight streaming down his face C4 had the brief thought that he wouldn't mind it if everyday was like this, and momentarily considered what his life would be like if he wasn't a member of CROSS, but then thought of how preposterous that situation was. He wasn't likely to see Yuna after today and he knew that she would be danger just because of their brief time together. however for the sake of them having fun, C4 put aside these depressing thoughts and maintained his big goofy grin for Yuna's sake. 

Yuna blinked as she was now held up, staring down at him for a moment before laughing softly "Thats good to know" she answered after she stopped laughing, her ears twitching a little. "I wouldnt want you being sad and glum on your day off, its supposed to be a fun day for you y'know?"

Hakuru ducked and could practically hear the pillow fly by. She grabbed a pillow as a shield as well, picking up a pillow and throwing it in the direction of the pillow he was going for.

Everest saw the pillow he was running towards get knocked away and made a split second decision. Turning towards Hakuru, he dropped his shoulder and sprinted. Barreling towards her with the pillow raised out in front of him.

Yuna blinked as she was now held up, staring down at him for a moment before laughing softly "Thats good to know" she answered after she stopped laughing, her ears twitching a little. "I wouldnt want you being sad and glum on your day off, its supposed to be a fun day for you y'know?"

C4 laughed and reached out tweaking Yuna's ears, holding her up with a single hand before smiling and sticking out his tongue at her. "I can act however i want. Its my day off isn't it? If I want to be sad and glum, the by Joel I'll be sad and glum!"

Mei Junchi

Objective: Explain their feelins to Rael
Mood: Annoyed

Junchi rolled their eyes. It was annoying to keep explaining how they felt when it seemed like it would get them nowhere. "I didn't come here by choice... for the most part. My family wanted me to go so I could see people outside of my species and learn more about the world. Basically, they didn't want me to grow up ignorant. And, I'm not saying something bad is going to happen immediately, it's just that some of the powers and people at this school makes me believe that it wouldn't be surprising if they did do something bad with their abilities." There was also the fact that it seemed like they had a growing population of people that disliked them because of Fricka. They'd have to talk to Fricka about that, but they haven't seen her for a while since they split paths. At least there seemed to be only two people so far that hated them, they just hoped that wouldn't grow.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

((Well I mean you did kinda deserve it after the whole Fwb (friends + ) incident))

Real blinked and her cat ears twitched as a long tail snaked up from behind her back. "Well you know that that's why the teachers and what not are there right? I mean they're a lot stronger than probably all of the students. I would be more worried about those who haven't attended the school and grew up using their abilities with loose morals and imperfect usage of said abilities. I would be far more worried about them. I think school is one of the safest places you could be."

((I feel totally hypocritical writing this because half of my characters would be the definition of Junchi's fears, and most of them are op xD ))

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

...≭Haruo thought for a few moments, shortly before he looked over to Lance and spoke. As he talked, a large, devious grin formed on his face as he did so. It was at that moment, Haruo leaned into Lance's ear and whispered, a devilish undertone following his voice. He then released a small laugh, trying his hardest to sound as evil as he could, but ultimately coming off as cheesy≭...

“ Hm.. I know! How about you change to your real appearance and come to a love hotel with me? That'll be very suspicious if people from school saw us, wouldn't it? The students' thoughts may run wild about what we may or may not have done in there~ Plus I know it'll just grind your gears knowing that people think we're an item~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Objective:

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as his gaze shifted from the outdoors to Himeragi, his blush stubbornly remaining on his face as he gazed into Himeragi's eyes as she talked. He listened to her words, shortly before he spoke in a humorous sarcastic tone♆...

“ Yeah, I heard about that~ Honestly, I dunno what the guy was thinking, all I know from the brief period that I was with him was that he was slightly weird. 

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

...ΨKenji looked at the piece of paper with the number inscribed on it and slowly took it from Lumina's grasp. He could tell that his pair wasn't happy with the cashier situation, and as a result, had become upset. He brushed Lumina's bangs from her face and placed a kiss onto her lips, at an attempt to brighten her mood and show his undying love for her. The worry and doubt was evident on Lumina's face, and Kenji could easily identify it. He sighed lightly, realising that it was him who'd lowered Lumina's spirits. Placing his popcorn onto the empty seat beside him, Kenji turned to his pair. He held the piece of paper out infront of both of them and spoke as a low flash of red occurred and the paper was disintegrated before their eyes, the ash falling to the ground below. His smile returned as he wrapped one of his arms around Lumina's shoulders and placed his cheek onto the top of her head, his hand soon rubbing Lumina's embraced arm as he talkedΨ...

“ Oh, I see. I thought it was very obvious that we were engaged. Whoa, hey~ You don't need to feel like that, you're the only one for me, Lumi-chan~ You have no idea how much I'd be lost without you~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

Lance laughed and smiled at Haruo before her illusionary wrap shifted into a large muscular African American male who towered over Haruo by already a foot. Smiling a gap tooth grin, the "true" Lance wrapped her arm around Haruo's body and squeezed his pectoral muscle. "Sure I don't mind as long as you don't mind the rumors either." Honestly what Haruo had suggested was going to far even if she had said she would do anything he said. Lance had never shown another person her true appearance, and doing so would be like laying her naked body before the other party. She most definitely was not about to grant some brat she was going to kill the right to be the first to see her true form. Besides, she was fairly certain Haruo couldn't see through her illusions anyway.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 179629

...♆Kuroh began rubbing his right shoulder as a sign of embarrassment and shook his head, shortly before he replied♆...

“ No~ My eyes are just normal~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Mood:Embarrassed.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled a bit before she spoke and continued eating her meal after.

''Normal is also nice too. But everyone has their own unique features. At least, that's what I think. There probably is no norm.''

Kenai Yelil

Kenai laughed "Yeah, exactly" he answered, smiling over at her "Though I refrained from saying that to them too...I mean, I was I enough trouble already, I didn't want to piss the teacher off more than I had already had, it would have been just pushing it"

"Hmm, I guess so. But you don't have to worry about them now seeing as you graduated~ Lucky you~" She said and grinned.

Everest saw the pillow he was running towards get knocked away and made a split second decision. Turning towards Hakuru, he dropped his shoulder and sprinted. Barreling towards her with the pillow raised out in front of him.

Hakuru blinked before throwing the pillow she had in her other hand at him, though she wasn't sure where to go, or what to do, so she just ran off to the side and hoped for the best.

Hakuru blinked before throwing the pillow she had in her other hand at him, though she wasn't sure where to go, or what to do, so she just ran off to the side and hoped for the best.

((For some reason mobile has decided to fuck up.))

Everest laughed and used his pillow to deflect the one Hakuru threw at him. Rushing forwards he launched himself at her and wrapped his arms around her, tracking her to the ground. Using the pillow as a cushion for when they hit the ground, Everest pinned Hakuru beneath him and launched a fierce tickling attack.

Ansom laughed at Celaena's reaction. "No worries. It usually gets anybody. Even the more experienced riders." He smiled a bit and slowed the car down a fraction, avoiding traffic. 

Driving was was definitely a favorite thing of Ansom. The sight of the scenes blurring past always left him breathless, but there were times when a slow cruise was very exhilarating as well. Sometimes it was fun just to lull about with a passenger. Even better without any destinations, but some things couldn't be helped.

"So..." Ansom took one hand off the wheel and grabbed a piece of gum from the console. "...What's your story?" He asked.

"Right." Celaena had responded, after a period of time adjusting to moving in this strange contraption. There was so many dials and buttons that she felt a desire to push and mess with, but she knew better than to mess with something she didn't know. Maybe later, if Ansom would let her, though he seemed protective of his cars. For now, she sat with her hands in her lap, her eyes flitting over the car interior for a while until they settled on the passing landscape outside the window. She had never really seen it pass by so fast. It was almost sad, in a way, passing by so much nature. She looked content as her eyes followed the view, only taking her eyes off of it to look at Ansom as he asked what her story was. "My story? Could you elaborate, please?"

Jack looked down at his phone and nodded his head as he scrolled through the register of students and former students, taking a number of mental notes of the students who managed to catch his attention and making a few notes on who to stay clear of. Jack knew he could take them on if he actually tried, but it wasn't worth the hassle to face them anyway. Then turning back to Ai he shrugged and rolled his shoulders back as he responded to her comments. "I'm obviously expecting you to come up with something. We live in a world where no one does anything for free." then groaning he stood and stretched as he took another bite from his half eaten ice cream and held out his hand to the girl. "Well then, shall we eat our ice cream as we go to find our new recruit?"

Ai was glad to see the content expression on Jacks face, her own pat on the head of approval of her work. The goddess knew she was good at what she did, but it was still nice to have that fact be acknowledged. For the moment, she hadn't bothered to really look through the list of students herself, though now that she had all the records downloaded she could access them quite easily, not that it wasn't easy before. Maybe if she got bored she'd read through some as some light reading before bed. This form did have thr physical needs and limitations of a human body, a list of which including sleeping. Technically even if she was digitized she could put herself in sleep mode, but that was boring and time consuming. Either way, the student files were something to check out later. For now, she was listening to him talk, and a sly grin came to her face as she responded. "Who's to say I'm really doing it for free?" After a moment of holding the face, Jack motioned for them to leave and find their first recruit, and her expression changed to a more excited one. "Ooh! Found one you like already, huh? That was pretty quick~" Scarfing down what was left of her ice cream, Ai wiped off her hands and took Jack's, using his grip to help her stand up next to him. 

tumblr_nmfeulQrs01ry54jto1_500.gif

Rosalie blushed lightly at his words, it felt nice to know that she was important enough to him for him to completely ditch a meeting that was probably really important but at the same time, she felt guilty that she was part of the reason he was going to get in trouble for doing so. Lost in her thought for a moment. She was quickly pulled back into reality as she was squeezed causing her to jump a little. She shot a look at Zac, who had at this stage looked away from her.  Rolling her eyes a little laughing a little she went to answer "Yeah, the Library sound ni-" her answer was cut off by another squeeze. "H-Hey!" her voice stammered with a blush spreading across her face before she laughed it off. "The library sounds like a good idea" she finished off her answer.

Zac Crimson Black

(( MY INTERNET WAS OUT! SO VERY SORRY! ))

Zac gave a small smile before laughing lightly, "Library it is," He said before lightly kissing Rosalie on the lips, laughing a small bit while doing so. He made a portal beneath them as they sank into it, as they totally sank into the portal, they appeared inside the library a couple seconds later. He gave a small smirk as he gave another light sigh, "So, what next?" He asked as he looked around, tall bookshelves towering over him and Rosalie.

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Objective:

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

ua60aLE.jpg

Nisekoi-Chitoge-gif-001-20160219.gif

Lumina understood his words, and understood that he was serious. She didn't doubt the sincerity in his words. What she was doubting was herself. Sure, she had Kenji, and at the moment he was making that fact extremely clear, but really, that was all she had. Friends maybe, no family, no real home... was it really that outwardly obvious that she didn't have anything to where someone would think the only really important thing in her life wasn't even hers? Hell, she didn't even have death as an escape, because she'd just end up coming back anyways. For Lumina, to her, it seemed there was no winning.

"I-I know..." she stuttered out, not wanting to just leave him hanging. After dealing with the depressed her at the moment, she didn't want to make him worry any more than he already was. But this too, she could feel herself wanting to explain herself, as much as she didn't want to, and she knew if she did that, she'd ramble on and probably spill all of her feelings. Because no matter how hard she tried, she never seemed to be able to hide anything from Kenji. "It's just..." oh, here we go. "I-I'm sorry that I don't really publicly seem like your fiance... I probably wouldn't seem like anyone's fiance.. you're the only thing I really have, but apparently people seem to think otherwise... and e-even if you didn't have me, at least you'd have a family, and a home, b-but... I dont have a home, a family, anything like that. If I didn't have you, I w-wouldnt.... I wouldn't have anything like that. I'm just...alone." Her voice faded as her sentence ended, not wanting to really admit how she was feeling, especially after pretty much spilling all the things she'd been thinking about lately. Now she just waited for his probably upset reaction. Great. Good going Lumina. You messed up. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back