• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie blinked. Mind thing? Oh, yeah. She forgot about that. She huffed lightly "Okay, maybe I got a little lost..." She finally admitted before he explained why it was a special spot "Ah, I see" she said softly, smiling a little "Isn't that what you're doing now?" She asked, laughing silently "I mean, you still haven't went to that meeting"

Zac Crimson Black

Zac instantly shot up and paled, "Don't remind me..." He said sadly, "We where gone for over 20 hours, so it is long finished," He said happily before kissing Rosalie, "And still, i would rather spend my time with you than explaining to people why we should stop fighting..." He said sadly again before he gave a small tired yawn, "I will have to go to class in the next 40 hours, 40 minutes in the other world..." He said tiredly before he lightly squeezed Rosalie, he gave a cheeky grin as he turned his head to look at everything but Rosalie before laughing, "So, anything else you want to do? We still haven't gone to the library," He said looking back to Rosalie, the same cheeky grin on his face before he squeezed Rosalies hip again.

Saria Roux

Saria looked at her curiously for a moment, she assumed she'd have money, after all, she did say that her dad had lots of cars, not that mattered anyways, Saria couldn't have cared less if someone was fancy or not as long as they were a nice person, which Hakosu seemed to be. Smiling gently, she shook her head "Don't worry, the pizza actually tastes pretty good!" she said honestly with a smile. "And, yeah, it takes a lot of getting used to, especially when the like pulling scary pranks on you for fun" she said looking to Levi briefly with a raised eyebrow as he purred, looking back at her with an innocent look.

Hakosu continued to giggle. "Oh, I do enjoy pranks though. My parents used to pull them on me all the time." She nodded as she bit into her pizza. They were always prancing her. They would trick her into touching a bracelet that turns her into a dog or a crow. They would pretend to heat up her food but then it turns out it was cold. They would pretend that the whole world of Discordia was going to be explode any moment. That one really messes with he head. Very stressful.

"So, you enjoying the school?" Hakosu asked.

(( Whoops! I didn't see it, sorry ;-; ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before he laughed, "Fine with me," He said as he picked up the plate and poured a quite bit of syrup on it, he gave a small sigh, "Uh, where do you kept your knives and stuff?" He said as he turned his head to the left slightly, he set the plate back on the bench as he waited for a reply.

@Nona

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a short sigh as he exited the portal, he looked down at Rosalie and smirked lightly before looking out the window, the rain had stopped and the sun was shining, "Still want to go to that rose garden we planned on seeing?" He asked lightly as a smile was placed on his face, his eyes lit up somewhat as well.

Fiona nodded towards a drawer under the microwave. "Silverware is right there." She said, rhyming on purpose as she spoke in a singsong voice. She then opened a cabinet and grabbed herself a cup. "Wanna drink?" She asked.

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

''Right. Well? Let us go.''

She said before she began walking as she took Talia's hand. She still wasn't sure about this being okay but she would rather try it.

"Yep!" Talia said, happily as she began walking alongside Zenya. She noticed Zenya had been looking at her hand, and she slowly slipped her hand into Zenya's. "If you wanted to hold my hand, I wouldn't have minded. In fact, it actually feels nice."

Mei Junchi

Objective: Find comfort in something
Mood: Uncomfortable

Junchi had to admit that the pattern was pretty; it reminded them of the markings some Oricenta had to represent their families. They've still never seen an Oricenta manipulate their blood to make markings though, however; at times some tried to fake markings using their manipulation abilities, but only idiots were convinced by those people. Junchi found it hard to wrap their head around how someone could manipulate their body so much, and found it even harder to keep their eyes off of Rael as they continued to manipulate their blood.

Noticing Rael's look at them Junchi guessed they weren't completely sure of what they were doing wrong. "Ugh, it's just... I dunno. The manipulation of blood just seems so unnatural to me. Maybe it's a normal thing for other people, but from where I come from people can only manipulate one or two of the elements. And even then, those who are able to manipulate blood and bones are taught to not do it in public when unnecessary since it makes some people uncomfortable." There's also the fact that those are very powerful abilitities and the idea of becoming a puppet would freak nearly anyone out.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
OOC: It's not that Junchi thinks blood is all over the place, but more like their manipulation of blood is just really gross and it shouldn't be anywhere but inside of their body.

((one of rael's other personalities' favorite weapon is a scythe made from tearing out their own spine and skull and growing muscle, tendons and attaching it to thier hands making the whole thing one giant deadly appendage.... so I mean his whole body is a weapon and he hasn't even approached "gross" yet XDD Also Rael can only manipulate their own body, not others.))

Rael blinked and tilted her head, as she spoke to the other boy. "But why would they be uncomfortable with someone's gifts? isnt that what makes us special? what would you do if you were discriminated against because you can do... err... Whatever you do." Now that  Rael thought about it, she didnt know what the other boy could do, or even his name now that she thought about it. The without saying a word the bone separated from itself and snapped off turning into a useless lump of bone which she couldn't manipulate anymore. Slipping the bracelet off of her wrist she set it in the middle of the table and stared at the other boy intently. "Why should I be ashamed of what I can do?"

((one of rael's other personalities' favorite weapon is a scythe made from tearing out their own spine and skull and growing muscle, tendons and attaching it to thier hands making the whole thing one giant deadly appendage.... so I mean his whole body is a weapon and he hasn't even approached "gross" yet XDD Also Rael can only manipulate their own body, not others.))

Rael blinked and tilted her head, as she spoke to the other boy. "But why would they be uncomfortable with someone's gifts? isnt that what makes us special? what would you do if you were discriminated against because you can do... err... Whatever you do." Now that  Rael thought about it, she didnt know what the other boy could do, or even his name now that she thought about it. The without saying a word the bone separated from itself and snapped off turning into a useless lump of bone which she couldn't manipulate anymore. Slipping the bracelet off of her wrist she set it in the middle of the table and stared at the other boy intently. "Why should I be ashamed of what I can do?"

Mei Junchi

Objective: Make Rael understand their feelings

Junchi left out a soft sigh as they stared downwards at the table. As they slowly brought their eyes up to Rael they brushed their fingers through their hair and said, "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not saying you should be ashamed of what you can do and that you should be discriminated against; I'd be an asshole if I told you that. What I'm saying is that it just makes me uncomfortable since it's not something I'm used to." They decided to take a few moments to think of anything else they needed to say to Rael. They were so tired of this day and just wanted to go home and relax. "Like I said, I didn't mean to offend you. From what I've seen at this school though, there's a bunch of people with crazy strong abilities and it's so... scary. Like, imagine if someone who could manipulate fire lost control of their powers, or if someone decided to go evil one day and summoned some kind of monster to kill everyone. I'm a bit wary of what this school has to offer since I came here to learn, not to get killed."

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

"Yep!" Talia said, happily as she began walking alongside Zenya. She noticed Zenya had been looking at her hand, and she slowly slipped her hand into Zenya's. "If you wanted to hold my hand, I wouldn't have minded. In fact, it actually feels nice."

Zenya White

Zenya looked at her a bit confused. She took Talia's hand at the start.

''What do you mean? I took your hand right off the bat.''

(She wasnt looking at Talia's hand, she took it straight away XD)

Hyou chuckled at her response, leaning back in his chair, "Stooping low? Well then, you may be the lowest on thw food chain, but it's the very fact you're able to connect with everyone. I wouldn't say you guys are weak either." He said, pointing at her as he said the last part. "You're still alive and I was hitting you with almost 75% of my power." He added. "Though, don't get me wrong, I will forever be sorry, but you're a tough one. Remember that." Hyou said, sitting back up. "And I am grateful to hear that. When you get out of here, I'm still looking forward to that coffee, so don't forget. I'll be upset if you do." Hyou said jokingly. "But no. In all honesty, I'll also be glad to help catch you up on you're schoolwork."

tumblr_static_000.png

Skylar smiled, leaning back to get more comfortable in her hospital bed as she listened to Hyou talk. Over the time that he had spent with her, she grew from slightly being afraid of his voice to feeling comfort in hearing it. To listen to him say that humans aren't the worst like she thought he might think they were, it was a nice thing to hear. Her eyes widened though, when he said that he attacked at nearly 75% of his power. That wasn't even his full strength?! "R-right, I'll remember that." She stated, picking up her book again, but not reading it yet. Now was probably a good time to ask if he could take her outside, considering he was awake and in a good mood. "So, um, Hyou, I was wondering... I haven't been outside since I got here, and it's kind of stuffy... can you take me outside? I'm not really allowed to go outside without supervision.." Normally, she wasn't hesitant to ask things from people, but being in the hospital for so long and having to rely on doctors and nurses and Hyou had made her somewhat meek. A slight blush came to her cheeks as her voice fell to silence, apprehensively looking over at her dragon friend.

tumblr_static_000.png

Skylar smiled, leaning back to get more comfortable in her hospital bed as she listened to Hyou talk. Over the time that he had spent with her, she grew from slightly being afraid of his voice to feeling comfort in hearing it. To listen to him say that humans aren't the worst like she thought he might think they were, it was a nice thing to hear. Her eyes widened though, when he said that he attacked at nearly 75% of his power. That wasn't even his full strength?! "R-right, I'll remember that." She stated, picking up her book again, but not reading it yet. Now was probably a good time to ask if he could take her outside, considering he was awake and in a good mood. "So, um, Hyou, I was wondering... I haven't been outside since I got here, and it's kind of stuffy... can you take me outside? I'm not really allowed to go outside without supervision.." Normally, she wasn't hesitant to ask things from people, but being in the hospital for so long and having to rely on doctors and nurses and Hyou had made her somewhat meek. A slight blush came to her cheeks as her voice fell to silence, apprehensively looking over at her dragon friend.

Hyou had leaned back in his chair, sighing as he thought about what he said. "Smooth Hyou." He joked, making a smart remark about how he talked about the whole attack thing. He still wasn't to blame in his opinion. The bond between him and Alejandro wasn't so strong so when he felt his emotions, Hyou himself became unstable. His fingers tapped lightly on the table, his ears immediately picking up the sound of Skylar's voice. "Sure... I can take you outside. Where do you want to go? The roof? Courtyard? Just name the spot." He said with a nod. "I have all day so don't worry about staying out too long. I can bring you back at anytime." Hyou stated as he stood up. 

Yuna Yelil

Yuna dismissively waved her hands at his comments "Nonsense! I'll be fine, I know enough dangerous people and I'm still here relatively unscathed" she said shaking her head. It was true, her dad had made enough enemies through his work to have her and her siblings to run into troubles before. So his comment didn't really deter her from him at all. "Besides I'm pretty tough right? I could hold my own just fine" she joked while she held her fists in the air in an attempt to lighten the mood at the very least. After he rolled over she lowered her fists and rolled her eyes. "Stop that. You don't suit that look" she said as she moved so that she was right in front of his pouting face. She then used her fingers to try pushing his lips into a smile.

C4 blinked not really believing her. He honestly doubted Yuna could hold her own in a fight, but he ignored that sentiment and allowed his lips to be pushed into a smile before quickly turning and licking her finger with a "nya" sound and punching on her, hugging her tightly and rolling around in the grass.

Zenya White

''Right. Well? Let us go.''

She said before she began walking as she took Talia's hand. She still wasn't sure about this being okay but she would rather try it.

Talia smiled as she walked alongside Zenya. She slowly leaned her head on her shoulder, "This is nice. Getting to spend time with one of my favorite people ever." She said, giggling softly. She did still have her crush on Zenya and was definitely awaiting her response... One thing that made her uneasy was her parents. Talia still didn't know how to control her Sucubus abilities, and was afraid of accidentally using them on Zenya when she first kissed her. "Zenya?"

Talia smiled as she walked alongside Zenya. She slowly leaned her head on her shoulder, "This is nice. Getting to spend time with one of my favorite people ever." She said, giggling softly. She did still have her crush on Zenya and was definitely awaiting her response... One thing that made her uneasy was her parents. Talia still didn't know how to control her Sucubus abilities, and was afraid of accidentally using them on Zenya when she first kissed her. "Zenya?"

Zenya White

Zenya was now just wondering what movie they'd watch. It was one of those moments you say something but you totally forgot what you were gonna say. Her thoughts soon leaned towards Talia's parents when Talia leaned her head on her shoulder. She still wondered if this could be okay. When Talia spoke, Zenya looked at her, breaking her thought-dazing before she spoke.

''Yeah? What is it?''

Last edited by a moderator:
ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 177456

...≭Haruo thought for a few moments, shortly before he looked over to Lance and spoke. The school's courtyard was barren, featuring only a few students still hanging around and talking with one another≭...

“ Hm, I dunno. Probably home? I have nothing else to do, unless you have any suggestions? ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

None.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as his gaze shifted between outside and Himeragi. He knew he felt something different within him whenever he looked at Himeragi, however he didn't know what it was. The restaurant was full of couples conversing and laughing, along with waiters and waitresses addressing tables. Before long, he spoke♆...

“ So, uh.. how was school?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

...ΨKenji observed Lumina's distant gaze as he waited for his food to be given to him, noting that something seemed to be bothering her, as apparent with her stuttering and surprised expression in relation to his simple question. However just before he bought it up, Lumina was off to find their seats, and with that, Kenji released a slight sigh. When he was left alone, Kenji looked around him at the various movie posters, taking note of the ones that seemed to feature action. He sighed once more. Kenji never understood why Humans glorified destruction, and featured it in almost everything they did. He guessed it was probably due to Earth being a relatively peaceful world. While lost in thought, the cashier placed the tray full of his food onto the counter, and smiled. Kenji looked down at the food in surprise, and then smiled, shortly before he nodded his head and said the polite expression which was used for acknowledging something. With his thank you said, he turned around and walked away from the counter and continued to waled towards the large room that was where Lumina and his movie was playing. As he drew closer, he took a look down to the tray and quickly saw the small rectangular piece of paper which featured a hand written phone number. Confused by this, Kenji held onto it. He figured it may be a helpline, however it'd be best to ask Lumina, as she was more familiar with Human world aspects. Before long, Kenji entered the room and looked up at the large amount of seats which was situated in the dark room. He walked up the isle of seats, making his way up the steps trying to look for Lumina and his seat. Upon reaching the middle, he soon saw his pair, and with a smile, he walked over the empty seats and spoke to her with a smile, shortly before he unloaded most of his food onto the empty chair beside him, and placed his juice into the chair's built-in cup holder. He took the popcorn from the tray and held it out to Lumina, offering some popcorn to her. He then remembered the piece of paper, and with a look of confusion, held it to Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ I wonder what this is going to be like~ It'll be my first time experiencing something like this~ Oh, what's this for? I got it from the cashier who served me.. ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

ua60aLE.jpg

UTb6TnYMrcB0jstBr1ZWNpFcHsY.gif

For the most part, being alone in the darkened theater did help her to calm down. Her increased breathing had slowed, her racing mind now calmed down, now able to think through her thoughts one at a time. Thankfully in the theater it was much harder to bother other people and get in their way, so with Lumina having chosen seats in the back corner, she felt less tense being in public around a bunch of strangers. To calm herself down one last time, she inhaled deeply, exhaling after holding it a few second. Alright. She was fine. They were on a date. She had to get herself together. She needed to not think of herself right now. All it was doing was probably worrying Kenji, and she hated doing that, because of how often she seemed to do it. That was it. She'd save her own stupid issues until later. No more getting all upset over nothing. 

It wasn't long until her pair joined her, and she smiled a bit at seeing him. Her eyes found the pile of food he had ordered, only realizing now how much food he had actually gotten. Did he really need that much food? Probably not. But apparently he wanted that much food, and that was fine too. "Right, yeah, me too." Lumina responded to his comment about the movie. It's not like they were unfamiliar with watching movies, heck, they had spent time watching the Lion King back at the estate a long time ago. But the whole experience of watching a movie in a theater was why they were here. The big screen, the audio that seemed to come from all around them, that was the thing they had been missing and wanted to try. His chipper attitude did help her, now that she had calmed down again, to where she didn't really suspect anything until she got a look at what he was asking her about. Taking the piece of paper into her hands, she observed it for a moment, wondering what exactly something like that could be used for. Usually people didn't give out handwritten phone numbers unless- Lumina eyes widened before she looked down at her own lap, trying not to show how conflicted she felt about the phone number. Obviously it was a harmless act, and deep down she knew Kenji wouldn't do anything like that, but it still made her kind of upset and worried. Why did she give him this? Did that lady think that Kenji was single? Why would she think that? Obviously that was her own fault for acting how she did. Oh god, was she just making Kenji look bad? Lumina rubbed her hands against her arms absent-mindedly, trying to get an explanation out without sounding strange and worrying him. Again. "Its, um... a phone number. You give your number to someone that you want to call you back, so that you can see each other again. You usually give them to people you're interested in, um... romantically. Meaning that she... l-likes you." Lumina wanted to crawl under a rock after explaining that. It wasn't Kenjis fault, he didn't know about any of this. But it didn't suck any less having to talk about the fact that someone was interested in her fiance, and how she suddenly felt not good enough. Her face was down and hidden by her bangs, but as much as she hated it her face was confessing every emotion she was feeling at the moment. 

extra info

Mood: confused, sad, lost, trying to hide her insecurities

Objective: go on a date with her pair

Interacting with:

Tags: @Fukushima Akira

Alejandro looked at Misaki and smiled, "Don't make me leave you behind." He said before looking at his mother, "When I got the call earlier, I had made it one of my plans to get here. I was busy with school stuff and got caught up with a friend so I was late... But I'm here now and that's what matters." He stated before Roman patted his son's head. "You look so much like your mother..."

Mal smiled, "Well i'm glad to hear you're doing well" She said and nodded.

Seraph had to hold in her grin at Alejandro's comment to Misaki, though it ended up looking like a smirk.

Misaki narrowed her eye's at Seraph and crossed her arm's, looking back in front of her.

Mei Junchi

Objective: Make Rael understand their feelings

Junchi left out a soft sigh as they stared downwards at the table. As they slowly brought their eyes up to Rael they brushed their fingers through their hair and said, "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not saying you should be ashamed of what you can do and that you should be discriminated against; I'd be an asshole if I told you that. What I'm saying is that it just makes me uncomfortable since it's not something I'm used to." They decided to take a few moments to think of anything else they needed to say to Rael. They were so tired of this day and just wanted to go home and relax. "Like I said, I didn't mean to offend you. From what I've seen at this school though, there's a bunch of people with crazy strong abilities and it's so... scary. Like, imagine if someone who could manipulate fire lost control of their powers, or if someone decided to go evil one day and summoned some kind of monster to kill everyone. I'm a bit wary of what this school has to offer since I came here to learn, not to get killed."

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

Rael blinked and she leaned forwards towards the other boy. "But if you believe that then why are you here? If you felt you would get killed because you're attending the school, then why attend? why put irrational beliefs in place if they wont come to fruition. Thats like saying we would just be sitting here and a giant spear of bone randomly decides to grow and spear you through the head. It just wont happen. I mean if you're so scared, why?" Rael rambled as she tried to think of how to say what she wanted to as a pair of large fluffy cat ears popped up on top of her head.

Mal smiled, "Well i'm glad to hear you're doing well" She said and nodded.

Seraph had to hold in her grin at Alejandro's comment to Misaki, though it ended up looking like a smirk.

Misaki narrowed her eye's at Seraph and crossed her arm's, looking back in front of her.

Alejandro smiled and looked at his dad, "I do don't I?" He asked with a chuckle. He then turned his attention back to his mother, "What were you all talking about before I got here? It seemed quite interesting, though everyone went quiet when I showed up."

Alejandro smiled and looked at his dad, "I do don't I?" He asked with a chuckle. He then turned his attention back to his mother, "What were you all talking about before I got here? It seemed quite interesting, though everyone went quiet when I showed up."

Seraph grinned, "We were talking about your parent's do-"

Mal covered Seraph's mouth and smiled, "We were talking about..."

"Seraph's perverted mind, she has very.. creative.. thought's" Misaki said, she technically wasn't lying, she was just saving her parent's the embarrassment of bringing up what she had said.

Hakuru blinked, listening to what he was whispering. Her face started burning again and she looked off to the side, "B-Because I enjoyed it" she mumbled

Everest laughed and squeezed her gently. "You know, I wasn't really expecting you to answer that. I wonder if that means you like being embarrassed?" Everest rolled over and poked her in the side. "Do we have a bit of a M in there?" 

Everest laughed and squeezed her gently. "You know, I wasn't really expecting you to answer that. I wonder if that means you like being embarrassed?" Everest rolled over and poked her in the side. "Do we have a bit of a M in there?" 

"If anything, i'm not answering that question" she said and glanced at him.

Seraph grinned, "We were talking about your parent's do-"

Mal covered Seraph's mouth and smiled, "We were talking about..."

"Seraph's perverted mind, she has very.. creative.. thought's" Misaki said, she technically wasn't lying, she was just saving her parent's the embarrassment of bringing up what she had said.

"That's not weird at all." Alejandro said laughing lightly as his father wiped his forehead in relief. He had already been embarrassed enough. Alejandro then put hiw hands in his pockets and looked at Mal, "So you guys gonna finish the tour? " he asked jokingly. 

"If anything, i'm not answering that question" she said and glanced at him.

Everest laughed and stole a kiss when she glanced at him before grabbing the pillow behind his head and tossing it at her. Rolling off the bed to avoid any immediate retaliation from the thrown pillow, Everest thought about the earlier pleasures of the day and how he was actually having fun with this girl. It was rather rare for him to enjoy a girl's simple company rather than their... ahem... performance, and if he was entirely honest, then Hakuru's proficiency in that department was rather lacking. Her stamina was shit, and her skills left a lot to be desired, but that was due to lack of experience. Everest was confident he could help her ... "train" ... up those skills. Either way though, she was rather cute in her own ways. Popping up Everest prepared himself for any retaliation to the pillow and turned his thoughts to his and Hakuru's most recent encounter. The girl really wasn't honest with herself and Everest filed the possibility of her being an M away along with a few things he wanted to do to her next time. Of course he had barely scratched the surface of things he wanted to do to her, but Everest knew he would have to pace himself. Hakuru was a living breathing person that he felt he was coming to care for and not just another one night fling he wanted to be done with, but he was sure he could help her work her way up. Smiling at Hakuru he prepared a defensive stance against any oncoming attacks. 

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual and Terror Intoner ~

Himeragi looked up when Kuroh said school. She soon thought about it as she was eating a shu mai. She soon swallowed her shu mai before she began speaking. After she was done, she took a sip of her drink and gently set it down before she looked up at Kuroh with a nice smile.

''Hmmm...I'd say it was nice for the first day. Well, minus the part of running into a creep that likes to talk about fate.''
(most of my assassination ideas would work best in a house))

Lance shrugged and bowed her head to her "master" even if she had the cold glint of killing intent in her eyes as she spoke to him. "I merely follow your will master I shall leave the decision making to you." Even if she did have thousands of plans to kill Haruo running through her head, if she had suggested a location, Haruo would have instinctively been far more on guard because any location she had suggested would have given her the chance to set up an ambush ahead of time. Truly her best option was to follow her master and improvise on the spot, but even with this she still had a number of ways to kill Haruo.

UTb6TnYMrcB0jstBr1ZWNpFcHsY.gif

For the most part, being alone in the darkened theater did help her to calm down. Her increased breathing had slowed, her racing mind now calmed down, now able to think through her thoughts one at a time. Thankfully in the theater it was much harder to bother other people and get in their way, so with Lumina having chosen seats in the back corner, she felt less tense being in public around a bunch of strangers. To calm herself down one last time, she inhaled deeply, exhaling after holding it a few second. Alright. She was fine. They were on a date. She had to get herself together. She needed to not think of herself right now. All it was doing was probably worrying Kenji, and she hated doing that, because of how often she seemed to do it. That was it. She'd save her own stupid issues until later. No more getting all upset over nothing. 

It wasn't long until her pair joined her, and she smiled a bit at seeing him. Her eyes found the pile of food he had ordered, only realizing now how much food he had actually gotten. Did he really need that much food? Probably not. But apparently he wanted that much food, and that was fine too. "Right, yeah, me too." Lumina responded to his comment about the movie. It's not like they were unfamiliar with watching movies, heck, they had spent time watching the Lion King back at the estate a long time ago. But the whole experience of watching a movie in a theater was why they were here. The big screen, the audio that seemed to come from all around them, that was the thing they had been missing and wanted to try. His chipper attitude did help her, now that she had calmed down again, to where she didn't really suspect anything until she got a look at what he was asking her about. Taking the piece of paper into her hands, she observed it for a moment, wondering what exactly something like that could be used for. Usually people didn't give out handwritten phone numbers unless- Lumina eyes widened before she looked down at her own lap, trying not to show how conflicted she felt about the phone number. Obviously it was a harmless act, and deep down she knew Kenji wouldn't do anything like that, but it still made her kind of upset and worried. Why did she give him this? Did that lady think that Kenji was single? Why would she think that? Obviously that was her own fault for acting how she did. Oh god, was she just making Kenji look bad? Lumina rubbed her hands against her arms absent-mindedly, trying to get an explanation out without sounding strange and worrying him. Again. "Its, um... a phone number. You give your number to someone that you want to call you back, so that you can see each other again. You usually give them to people you're interested in, um... romantically. Meaning that she... l-likes you." Lumina wanted to crawl under a rock after explaining that. It wasn't Kenjis fault, he didn't know about any of this. But it didn't suck any less having to talk about the fact that someone was interested in her fiance, and how she suddenly felt not good enough. Her face was down and hidden by her bangs, but as much as she hated it her face was confessing every emotion she was feeling at the moment. 

extra info

Mood: confused, sad, lost, trying to hide her insecurities

Objective: go on a date with her pair

Interacting with:

Tags: @Fukushima Akira

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

large.gif

...≭Haruo thought for a few moments, shortly before he looked over to Lance and spoke. As he talked, a large, devious grin formed on his face as he did so. It was at that moment, Haruo leaned into Lance's ear and whispered, a devilish undertone following his voice. He then released a small laugh, trying his hardest to sound as evil as he could, but ultimately coming off as cheesy≭...

“ Hm.. I know! How about you change to your real appearance and come to a love hotel with me? That'll be very suspicious if people from school saw us, wouldn't it? The students' thoughts may run wild about what we may or may not have done in there~ Plus I know it'll just grind your gears knowing that people think we're an item~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to eat his food as his gaze shifted from the outdoors to Himeragi, his blush stubbornly remaining on his face as he gazed into Himeragi's eyes as she talked. He listened to her words, shortly before he spoke in a humorous sarcastic tone♆...

“ Yeah, I heard about that~ Honestly, I dunno what the guy was thinking, all I know from the brief period that I was with him was that he was slightly weird. 

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, eating his food.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

...ΨKenji looked at the piece of paper with the number inscribed on it and slowly took it from Lumina's grasp. He could tell that his pair wasn't happy with the cashier situation, and as a result, had become upset. He brushed Lumina's bangs from her face and placed a kiss onto her lips, at an attempt to brighten her mood and show his undying love for her. The worry and doubt was evident on Lumina's face, and Kenji could easily identify it. He sighed lightly, realising that it was him who'd lowered Lumina's spirits. Placing his popcorn onto the empty seat beside him, Kenji turned to his pair. He held the piece of paper out infront of both of them and spoke as a low flash of red occurred and the paper was disintegrated before their eyes, the ash falling to the ground below. His smile returned as he wrapped one of his arms around Lumina's shoulders and placed his cheek onto the top of her head, his hand soon rubbing Lumina's embraced arm as he talkedΨ...

“ Oh, I see. I thought it was very obvious that we were engaged. Whoa, hey~ You don't need to feel like that, you're the only one for me, Lumi-chan~ You have no idea how much I'd be lost without you~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

Everest laughed and stole a kiss when she glanced at him before grabbing the pillow behind his head and tossing it at her. Rolling off the bed to avoid any immediate retaliation from the thrown pillow, Everest thought about the earlier pleasures of the day and how he was actually having fun with this girl. It was rather rare for him to enjoy a girl's simple company rather than their... ahem... performance, and if he was entirely honest, then Hakuru's proficiency in that department was rather lacking. Her stamina was shit, and her skills left a lot to be desired, but that was due to lack of experience. Everest was confident he could help her ... "train" ... up those skills. Either way though, she was rather cute in her own ways. Popping up Everest prepared himself for any retaliation to the pillow and turned his thoughts to his and Hakuru's most recent encounter. The girl really wasn't honest with herself and Everest filed the possibility of her being an M away along with a few things he wanted to do to her next time. Of course he had barely scratched the surface of things he wanted to do to her, but Everest knew he would have to pace himself. Hakuru was a living breathing person that he felt he was coming to care for and not just another one night fling he wanted to be done with, but he was sure he could help her work her way up. Smiling at Hakuru he prepared a defensive stance against any oncoming attacks. 

(I died after I read "train up those skills" xD)

Hakuru had been caught off guard when he kissed her, and to top it off... he threw a pillow at her. She picked up the pillow and looked in the direction he had rolled off the bed. She had done this before, a lot of time's with Asako when she refused to do something, this was something she could do. Hakuru slowly made her way to the side he rolled off, quickly raising the pillow above her head and throwing it at him as hard as she could manage.

(I died after I read "train up those skills" xD)

Hakuru had been caught off guard when he kissed her, and to top it off... he threw a pillow at her. She picked up the pillow and looked in the direction he had rolled off the bed. She had done this before, a lot of time's with Asako when she refused to do something, this was something she could do. Hakuru slowly made her way to the side he rolled off, quickly raising the pillow above her head and throwing it at him as hard as she could manage.

(for the sake of the pillow fight and the fact that this is a place Everest and Fenris keep around to have "fun" lets assume there is an abbundance of pillows strewn about the place. ;)  )

Everest yelped as the pillow flew at him and did a combat roll to avoid it, grabbing a pair of pillows off the floor as he popped up from his role. holding one pillow up as a shield, he side armed the second pillow in Hakuru's general direction and quickly dived towards another pillow lying of the floor in order to ready his second shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back