• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Sure)

Serenity hummed a merry tune as she walked along the sidewalk. It was a nice day, the reason for her even being out. She was going to spend the day in her shop of Order, but the sun was just too perfect to resist. So, instead, she went and bought a basket of white roses. They would look awfully good in the front windows of the shop.

She carried her normal smile and wore the typical white dress of her nature. No creases could be seen on the clothes and not a speck of dust. Perfection. Orderly. She walked gracefully and carries herself with prime elegance. She could make a walk in the park seem like a ballet with her gazelle-like movements. 

She stopped humming and inhaled deeply before slowly letting it out. Walking was indeed tiring, but no sweat drop ruined her face. She smiled again to nothing in particular and seated herself on the edge of a park bench. 

"Just a little rest." She mumbled.

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul was just walking in the park before she sat next to Serenity needing a seat. She looked quite injured as she saw some birds play happily before she rest her elbow on the knee she lifted and rested her head on her palm, watching the birds as they played.

(( :P  ))

Nico quickly noticed their struggle with combing out their hair. "I have this detangler spray that I can lend you.. Moonstone," she suggested, smiling softly at them. "I had this huge ass knotch in the back of my head and somehow I got it out with the spray," she added. Nico followed behind them to their dorm door and waited patiently. Nico twirled a few strands of her hair before answering Moonstone. "Huh.. oh that was nothing.. I honestly felt more embarrassed than terrified," she admitted shyly, smiling sheepishly at the ground. 

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High School | Male Dorms | Outside Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Objective: Still deciding
Mood: N/A

"I don't know if that'll work. Oricenta hair aren't really the same as human hair and other animal types. Our hair is made out of feathers unique to us that resemble the look of normal human hair... other than the colors most of the time. Anyways, because of this we have to use specific hair products made for our species to keep our hair healthy and pretty." Moonstone stopped combing their hair, and instead began to wave the comb for Nico to see as they continued to walk. "Take for example this comb, it's designed specifically for my hair, but if I tried it on yours it'd be painful and there would be no benefit to it in the end. At the very least, humans could brush through an Oricenta's hair and not make them feel like they're experience a torture method that only they could ever experience... Oh, but thanks for the offer."

Finishing up their explanation to Nico for why the spray would most likely not work, Moonstone reached their dorm and unlocked it with their key inside of their pant's pocket. Opening up the door for Nico to go through, their dorm revealed a neat but sort of empty room. There were tons of pillows and beanbags laid out on the living room floor despite there being obvious room for a sofa and chairs to be placed, and the room was filled with plants and artwork of different kinds. Their kitchen was also nice, but mostly empty too. So far there just seemed to be enough objects to make food in there, and again, filled with plants and art. Moonstone wondered if it was obvious who owned the plants, and who owned the artwork, especially since a lot of the artwork were based on fashion, make-up, and other beauty stuff.

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Moonstone

Location: Euphorian High School | Male Dorms | Outside Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm
Objective: Still deciding
Mood: N/A

"I don't know if that'll work. Oricenta hair aren't really the same as human hair and other animal types. Our hair is made out of feathers unique to us that resemble the look of normal human hair... other than the colors most of the time. Anyways, because of this we have to use specific hair products made for our species to keep our hair healthy and pretty." Moonstone stopped combing their hair, and instead began to wave the comb for Nico to see as they continued to walk. "Take for example this comb, it's designed specifically for my hair, but if I tried it on yours it'd be painful and there would be no benefit to it in the end. At the very least, humans could brush through an Oricenta's hair and not make them feel like they're experience a torture method that only they could ever experience... Oh, but thanks for the offer."

Finishing up their explanation to Nico for why the spray would most likely not work, Moonstone reached their dorm and unlocked it with their key inside of their pant's pocket. Opening up the door for Nico to go through, their dorm revealed a neat but sort of empty room. There were tons of pillows and beanbags laid out on the living room floor despite there being obvious room for a sofa and chairs to be placed, and the room was filled with plants and artwork of different kinds. Their kitchen was also nice, but mostly empty too. So far there just seemed to be enough objects to make food in there, and again, filled with plants and art. Moonstone wondered if it was obvious who owned the plants, and who owned the artwork, especially since a lot of the artwork were based on fashion, make-up, and other beauty stuff.

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

"I just see a comb.." she scoffed, shrugging her shoulders. Nevertheless Nico nodded to their concise explanation on why her hair product spray was dog-out awful for their hair. "Well my hair can withstand pretty much anything at this point since I hecka damage it with heat tools and thangs," she exclaimed, giggling softly to herself. Nico skipped her way into Moonstone's dorm. Her eyes felt into an awestruck moment. Everything was so clean and minimal like it was something you envied off a magazine. Nico eyed them for a while, realizing did they conjure all this stuff with their mind powers or did they buy it? she thought to herself. "This is such a breathtaking aesthetic you have going on here, Moonstone," she patted their back as a sign of good work on their place. It's not like her opinion mattered, but moral support is always a plus in her book.  

Last edited by a moderator:

(( OK! RPN DIDN'T WANNA WORK FOR ME LAST NIGHT, I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR EVERY REPLY I MISSED! ;-; ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a soft smile before he sighed lightly, "Of course love," He said as he kept the smile on his face, Elisa came and took the plates but not before giving Zac a quick thumbs up, Zac sighed lightly when she did this, "I feel sorry for her..." He said out loud as he looked over at her talking to come customers, "She doesn't have a mate... Nor will she ever... And she most likely will scare away most mythical creatures for the pure fact she is a mutant." He said out loud quietly before he sighed.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly as a small blush climbed to her cheeks again, "I-i know... I just..." She stopped mid-sentence as she moved her self around slightly, "Never mind..." She said quietly as she drew small circles around on Atrios chest (?). 

Atrio smiled as he kissed her head. "Tell me?" He asked softly 

(( OK! RPN DIDN'T WANNA WORK FOR ME LAST NIGHT, I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR EVERY REPLY I MISSED! ;-; ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a soft smile before he sighed lightly, "Of course love," He said as he kept the smile on his face, Elisa came and took the plates but not before giving Zac a quick thumbs up, Zac sighed lightly when she did this, "I feel sorry for her..." He said out loud as he looked over at her talking to come customers, "She doesn't have a mate... Nor will she ever... And she most likely will scare away most mythical creatures for the pure fact she is a mutant." He said out loud quietly before he sighed.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly as a small blush climbed to her cheeks again, "I-i know... I just..." She stopped mid-sentence as she moved her self around slightly, "Never mind..." She said quietly as she drew small circles around on Atrios chest (?). 

Atrio smiled as he kissed her head. "Tell me?" He asked softly 

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh replied after Himeragi was seated, and then made his way over to his own seat. After he sat down, he brought up the menu and spoke, his pale blue irises scanning the menu's contents♆...

“ You're more than welcome~ So what are you craving for?~ I sort of want to try lobster~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

View attachment 170061

...ΨKenji's red irises focused on Lumina, noticing that the way the breeze made her hair wave. He was too focused on Lumina, that he almost didn't hear her talk. Replying in a clumsy tone, his irises shifted to the sky. In truth, he didn't exactly know what movies were currently playing at the cinema, but could only think of the article which stated either a comedy or romantic movie was suitable for a date. Kenji, like in all of Lumina's lifetimes, was rather oblivious to how to go on dates, and often relied on his friends to give him ideas. If it was up to him, he'd rather go to the beach, or a theme park. With a slight scratch of his hair, Kenji released a nervous laugh after he spoke, both of them soon exiting the courtyard and entering the sidewalk that lead to the cityΨ...

“ O-oh, um.. I was thinking a comedy movie~ ”

Extra♨Info

Sidewalk.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

ua60aLE.png

tumblr_nlc9ng5hrN1tj8m7no1_1280.gif

"A comedy movie sounds great~" Lumina nodded, squeezing his hand slightly. She could tell that he was trying his hardest to make the date really cute. She literally couldn't remember how long it had been since they had last been on an actual date, so she appreciated the thought. Deep down, past her shy personality, she loved things like this, but she was bad at expressing how she felt so he probably wasn't aware just how much she loved it. Ever since they had decided to go on a date, she had been really giddy and impatient for school to end. Even though she had gotten distracted about her own life (which she still kind of was), she was putting all of her attention and thoughts toward Kenji and the fact that he was taking her on a real, well-thought out date. Kenji Fukushima, the Sanctum who barely knew anything about earth customs, was taking her out to a movie and dinner. That was the most important thing to Lumina, the phoenix.

And truthfully, the comedy movie did sound great. Despite having been living on her own for a while, and even owning a DVD player, Lumina had never actually been out to see a movie in the theater. That meant actually going out into public, and actually committing to enter a theater by herself. Before meeting Kenji, or really anybody this last year, doing something like that was absolutely out of the question. Having grown up being taught that everyone was out to get you and that you had to be wary of everything, it wasn't a far stretch from being scared to being around people in public. So Lumina was resigned to watching movies in the safety of her own home, which she was fine with anyways. On top of this being their first date in a while, it was going to be their first time in a real-life theater. It might be Kenji's first time as well, so that would be extra cute. Thinking about this was really helping Lumina to keep herself distracted, so as not to ruin the mood.

Soon enough, town had come into view, with buildings increasing in height as they walked together. Other cute couples passed by them, as well as other students milling about with their friends. It was afternoon inching ever closer to evening, so the town was alive and buzzing with people and life. Lumina's gut reaction was to tense up a bit from the crowds, but feeling Kenji's hand in her own was helping with that, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Keeping the movie in mind and keeping the excitement on the forefront of her mind, the phoenix continued forward, keeping a content smile on her face. As they walked, the theater sign came into view, and her eyes widened at the sight. "Ah, it's here." she commented, glancing up at her pair as her words came to their close. Seeing a real movie in a real theater... Lumina could only get more excited by the second.

Extra Info

Mood: Happy, still trying to distract herself

Objective: Go on a date with her pair

Interacting with: Kenji

Alejandro ISHIDA

View attachment 170532

Alejandro looked at Astrid once more, his facial expression plain as always, though his inside of him said otherwise. The more time he spent with her, the more comfortable he felt. One thing about him is that he rarely felt any emtion towards anything, as if he were some sort of robot, but Astrid made that part of him seem dead and a more humanlike side of him began to flourish. His wings had yet to disappear, though they were beginningto sparkle, releasing small particles into the air. After hearing Astrid say she wanted to be put down, he gently set her down.

He then stoop by her side, a small smile creeping on his face as he inhaled the air. "Wow... It's nice out." He said, actually being himself for once. It must have been really different to see him smile, though he was comfortable around her now... She would probably see him smile more now. Alejandro looked at Astrid and exhaled. "About what I was going to say earlier... About being nice to one another... Does your body... Feel weird? Like do you get a weird feeling in your stomach? Sort of like... Butterflies so to speak. In your stomach."

(((( Astrid wondering how strong he is, and I'm like... It's the shoulders. They're ridiculously broad for someone his age xDDD )))) 

iNytMSh.png

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Astrid felt her feet touch the ground, standing up on her own weight when she felt Alejandro's grip leave from around her. Strangely enough, for as cold as Alejandro was (quite literally), his embrace was actually quite warm. The redhead preferred warmth over the cold, so for a split second she was kind of wishing he hadn't let go. But Astrid didn't let herself think on that, as her attention was on her aching broken shoulder and adjusting the strap of her gun, which was slightly undone from the flight from the school. Fixing a gun was definitely more difficult with only one useable hand, to the point where Astrid actually sat down, resting the gun on her legs to be able to mess with it and the straps better. She was focused on her gun to the point where she didn't really look up at Alejandro until he was done asking her about feeling strange. To this, the redhead stopped and thought a moment.

Did she ever... feel weird? Weird like how? He mentioned butterflies in her stomach... like the nervous-y feeling she got sometimes when she noticed his blue eyes on her, or the sight of his smile? Yeah, she was familiar, but she'd be damned if she knew what exactly it meant. Astrid was just as clueless on this as Alejandro was. "I mean... kinda? I think? It's like a weird nervous kind of feeling. It's not a pleasant feeling, but it's not... bad. It makes my heart beat faster too. It's really weird." She nodded as she looked up at him, not noticing the small blush that had grown on her face as she thought about the feeling that he was asking about. "Why do you ask?" Now he had gotten her curious. Why was he asking about that? Now she was wondering the same thing, but she was curious why he asked in the first place.

Extra Info

Mood: Contemplative, a little flustered

Objective: Get away from the doctor, bond with Alejandro?

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags: @Roman

Ansom nodded. "Yeah, I suppose it is just a marketplace. A bazaar of sorts." He nodded once again. He was picking something out of his nail with the keys when he heard the girl's question. His eyes instantly lit up, turning from a deep purple to a light pinkish. "Oh, cars are the best thing mankind has ever achieved!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"Horses?" Ansom chuckled and patted the hood of the car. "This thing packs the power of about 600 of them." He nodded yet again. "They get you places. And in this case, it gets you places quickly." He grinned. "Plus, they're just so beautiful."

Celexa listened intently as Anson explained what a mall was like. She nodded as he finished explaining, not really understanding what a mall was, but at least having a better idea. As she was intently staring at him, she couldn't help but notice the change in the hue of his eyes. It was pretty dramatic after all. "The fact that your eyes change color is quite intriguing. Are all Earth humans like this?"

Of course, Celaena had no reason to think that Anson was anything but human. All she had to go off of was the books she'd read, and he seemed to fit the description. Truly, this fae had no idea what the current Earth was like.

As Ansom mentioned the horses and the cars horsepower, Celaena couldn't help but fall back into her super-ultra curious mode. Wondering just how they could fit six hundred of these horses into such a strangely shaped metal contraption, Celaena spoke aloud. "Could you show me these horses? I would like to see them, they sound fascinating."

Thana sighed in relief as she let go of the hug and brought her child into a cradle in her arms. "You must be starving huh?" She said to him with a smile

Akuren just stares at her while he was being cradled, He then starts trying to speak. "Asdjaowojida" He says with a bit of slober coming out of his mouth. After hearing the word starving he smiles and uses his hands to smack his tummy signaling that he is hungry.

Trix watched his nervous action carefully. She smiled sweetly "what's your name?" She tilted her head to the side a bit fixing her glasses. She clasped her hands infront of herself briefly before crossing her arms over her chest.

Izuku slowly looks down at his lap then starts twiddling his thumbs. He then heard her ask what his name was, without moving his head up to look at her he answered with a small voice "I-Izuku.." He says with a small blush on his face signaling that he's shy.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Astrid felt her feet touch the ground, standing up on her own weight when she felt Alejandro's grip leave from around her. Strangely enough, for as cold as Alejandro was (quite literally), his embrace was actually quite warm. The redhead preferred warmth over the cold, so for a split second she was kind of wishing he hadn't let go. But Astrid didn't let herself think on that, as her attention was on her aching broken shoulder and adjusting the strap of her gun, which was slightly undone from the flight from the school. Fixing a gun was definitely more difficult with only one useable hand, to the point where Astrid actually sat down, resting the gun on her legs to be able to mess with it and the straps better. She was focused on her gun to the point where she didn't really look up at Alejandro until he was done asking her about feeling strange. To this, the redhead stopped and thought a moment.

Did she ever... feel weird? Weird like how? He mentioned butterflies in her stomach... like the nervous-y feeling she got sometimes when she noticed his blue eyes on her, or the sight of his smile? Yeah, she was familiar, but she'd be damned if she knew what exactly it meant. Astrid was just as clueless on this as Alejandro was. "I mean... kinda? I think? It's like a weird nervous kind of feeling. It's not a pleasant feeling, but it's not... bad. It makes my heart beat faster too. It's really weird." She nodded as she looked up at him, not noticing the small blush that had grown on her face as she thought about the feeling that he was asking about. "Why do you ask?" Now he had gotten her curious. Why was he asking about that? Now she was wondering the same thing, but she was curious why he asked in the first place.

Extra Info

Mood: Contemplative, a little flustered

Objective: Get away from the doctor, bond with Alejandro?

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags: @Roman

Alejandro sighed and sat down beside Astrid. So that's how she felt, pretty similar to himself. Being so.. Emotionless all the time didn't help with his curiosity as to why he felt this way. He looked down and rubbi-ed his chin in thought, hearing Astrid ask him why did he ask. He looked back up and chuckled a little, "Because I wanted to know if you were getting the same weird feeling I was getting. Like you said, it isn't a bad one. In fact it's nice... As weird as it is. Makes me.. Happy in a sense." Alejandro added before looking back down. 

Talking about his feelings was something new for him. The last time he ever did something like that, he was with someone closest to him. Maybe his sister, but other than that he never talked about them. They were just something he considered in his way. These new weird feelings he were getting though... They affected him in a good way. He didn't dislike them, but it was weird because they only surfaced when he is around Astrid. He then opened his mouth to speak, finding thw need to tell her that, "And Astrid... Never have I felt that way around anyone. Just you for some reason."

Mei Junchi

Objective: Wait for their cupcakes to be finished
Mood: Happy

Junchi told one of the employees what cake Rael wanted, then ordered a cake for themself. It was a custom made but small one: four red velvet cupcakes with vanilla frosting on the top shaped as hearts. The downside of the heart designs meant that there was less vanilla, but they preferred the red velvet anyways. Once they finished ordering they were given Rael's cake, yet was told they needed to wait for their own. Turning around to bring Rael his cake they noticed he was back in his female form, yet this time he seemed more boyish. They also couldn't help but notice people checking him out as he sat oblivious to his appearance. Walking up to Rael they jokingly sighed as they sat down his cake. "I'm supposed to be the boy with an androgynous look; we can't both take that role."

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

Rael blinked and tilted his head as the other boy set his cake in front of him. and oblivious to his own body, which at this point decided to restructure itself to appear identical to Junchi, Rael asked innocently "What do you mean?"

Celexa listened intently as Anson explained what a mall was like. She nodded as he finished explaining, not really understanding what a mall was, but at least having a better idea. As she was intently staring at him, she couldn't help but notice the change in the hue of his eyes. It was pretty dramatic after all. "The fact that your eyes change color is quite intriguing. Are all Earth humans like this?"

Of course, Celaena had no reason to think that Anson was anything but human. All she had to go off of was the books she'd read, and he seemed to fit the description. Truly, this fae had no idea what the current Earth was like.

As Ansom mentioned the horses and the cars horsepower, Celaena couldn't help but fall back into her super-ultra curious mode. Wondering just how they could fit six hundred of these horses into such a strangely shaped metal contraption, Celaena spoke aloud. "Could you show me these horses? I would like to see them, they sound fascinating."

Ansom frowned and reached his hand to his cheek, resting his fingers right below his left eye. "Change colors?" He raised his eyebrows. "My sister always told me that they did that, but I thought that she was messing with me...." He shrugged and dropped his hand to his side.

Ansom laughed at the girl's question. "Ah, no, there are no actual tangible horses." He nodded and went over to the hood of the car, lifting it up and revealing the engine. "This thing here is the beast that runs the beauty." The V8 engine gleamed with the shiny silver. "It contains power equivalent to 600 horses....approximately." He smiled. "Sorry to disappoint but no horses."

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul was just walking in the park before she sat next to Serenity needing a seat. She looked quite injured as she saw some birds play happily before she rest her elbow on the knee she lifted and rested her head on her palm, watching the birds as they played.

Serenity was picking and preening the flowers when she felt the bench shift a bit. She glanced over and noticed a girl wrapped in bandages. She tilted her head and frowned. "Hey...." She said, unable to resist the urge to help a body. "Are you okay?" She asked with a gentle smile, a sense of order and calmness aurated from her.

Akuren just stares at her while he was being cradled, He then starts trying to speak. "Asdjaowojida" He says with a bit of slober coming out of his mouth. After hearing the word starving he smiles and uses his hands to smack his tummy signaling that he is hungry.

She giggled at him as she held him close. "Lets see what we have to feed you." She said as a bottle appeared that was filled with milk and she smiled as she brought it to his mouth so he could drink from the baby bottle

Serenity was picking and preening the flowers when she felt the bench shift a bit. She glanced over and noticed a girl wrapped in bandages. She tilted her head and frowned. "Hey...." She said, unable to resist the urge to help a body. "Are you okay?" She asked with a gentle smile, a sense of order and calmness aurated from her.

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul soon turned to look at Serenity before answering casually.

''Oh me? I'm fine.''

She said before she was now staring at Serenity. You could also see a scar on her face.

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul soon turned to look at Serenity before answering casually.

''Oh me? I'm fine.''

She said before she was now staring at Serenity. You could also see a scar on her face.

Serenity cocked her head to the side. She did sound fine..."Oh, okay..." She gave another smile. "Sorry for asking. I just can't help myself sometimes." She nodded slightly as she noticed the scar on the girl's face. "Seen some things, eh?"

Serenity cocked her head to the side. She did sound fine..."Oh, okay..." She gave another smile. "Sorry for asking. I just can't help myself sometimes." She nodded slightly as she noticed the scar on the girl's face. "Seen some things, eh?"

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Many.''

Was all she said as she continued staring at Serenity.

> Seoul Haeundae <

''Many.''

Was all she said as she continued staring at Serenity.

"Ah." Serenity nodded. "As have I. Many, many things." She shrugged her shoulder slightly. "But, what else can you expect? When you get to my age, there isn't much that you haven't seen." She chuckled slightly, a sound that turned into a low giggle. "Geez...I probably sound like a grandma." She reached her hand up and fingered her white hair. "I suppose this doesn't help, right?"

"Ah." Serenity nodded. "As have I. Many, many things." She shrugged her shoulder slightly. "But, what else can you expect? When you get to my age, there isn't much that you haven't seen." She chuckled slightly, a sound that turned into a low giggle. "Geez...I probably sound like a grandma." She reached her hand up and fingered her white hair. "I suppose this doesn't help, right?"

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul didn't speak and just stared at her for a moment before she began speaking.

''Aren't you the Goddess, Serenity?''

> Seoul Haeundae <

Seoul didn't speak and just stared at her for a moment before she began speaking.

''Aren't you the Goddess, Serenity?''

Serenity stared at the girl for a few seconds before her facial features softened. "I am." She gave a warm smile. "How did you know? Most do not recognize me." She tilted her head ever so slightly. It was odd to meet someone who knew about her. Most people these days have forgotten about her line of deities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back