• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Well we could go to bed. Or we could go to our room and spend some time together." He said as he gently kissed her back happily

Euloria smiled at his words "Well that's a good idea too" she said with a quiet laugh "We can do that then"

"No no.." she shook her head. "I-I told myself I'm not going to c-cry any longer," she said, sniffling a bit. Nico tried faking a smile and two thumbs up to assure them. She sighed, covering her hands to her face. "Can we should go to your dorm..?" she asked, shyly. 

Moonstone

Objective: Help Nico
Mood: Confident

"When I was younger I was told crying helps people work with their emotions in a positive way," they told her as they led her to their dorm. That was more or less true; when Moonstone was younger they were told crying helps people deal with their emotions and that bottling up their feelings were bad. They were also given reasons to not cry: how it can be embarrassing to cry in public, how they may end up being a cry-baby, and that when they let their emotions loose too easily they ended up losing control of their abilities, usually causing major damage to anyone or anything in their surrounding area. Nico didn't seem to apply to the last part though, so Moonstone decided to just stick with how she should cry to calm herself down.

"Do you want me to talk to this person?" they asked her. "I mean, if this person is going to hurt you so much, they deserve some revenge, right?" They gave a cocky and confident smile. Moonstone was pretty proud of their abilities so far and loved to test out both their physical and power strength. If the training included threatening someone who hurt a friend they wouldn't hesitate to fight that person.

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Rael laughed and darted up to the counter before peering through the glass and pointing to a medium sized slice of plainly decorated chocolate cake. Obviously Rael wanted the largest slice possible but he wasn't about to ruin the other boy's bank account. Happily Rael laughed and sat down in a chair and without noticing it changed into the body of a young girl with a slightly cute boyish appearance, drawing the attention of  many of the other customers around him.

Mei Junchi

Objective: Wait for their cupcakes to be finished
Mood: Happy

Junchi told one of the employees what cake Rael wanted, then ordered a cake for themself. It was a custom made but small one: four red velvet cupcakes with vanilla frosting on the top shaped as hearts. The downside of the heart designs meant that there was less vanilla, but they preferred the red velvet anyways. Once they finished ordering they were given Rael's cake, yet was told they needed to wait for their own. Turning around to bring Rael his cake they noticed he was back in his female form, yet this time he seemed more boyish. They also couldn't help but notice people checking him out as he sat oblivious to his appearance. Walking up to Rael they jokingly sighed as they sat down his cake. "I'm supposed to be the boy with an androgynous look; we can't both take that role."

Tags | Interacting With: Rael

Moonstone

Objective: Help Nico
Mood: Confident

"When I was younger I was told crying helps people work with their emotions in a positive way," they told her as they led her to their dorm. That was more or less true; when Moonstone was younger they were told crying helps people deal with their emotions and that bottling up their feelings were bad. They were also given reasons to not cry: how it can be embarrassing to cry in public, how they may end up being a cry-baby, and that when they let their emotions loose too easily they ended up losing control of their abilities, usually causing major damage to anyone or anything in their surrounding area. Nico didn't seem to apply to the last part though, so Moonstone decided to just stick with how she should cry to calm herself down.

"Do you want me to talk to this person?" they asked her. "I mean, if this person is going to hurt you so much, they deserve some revenge, right?" They gave a cocky and confident smile. Moonstone was pretty proud of their abilities so far and loved to test out both their physical and power strength. If the training included threatening someone who hurt a friend they wouldn't hesitate to fight that person.

Character Sheet

Nico rolled her eyes and wiped her tears as much as she could. "No," she spat out. "A-and can you stop saying weird things please..?" she asked, sounding more and more irritable. This was a problem for her and it was being snappy when she's really sad. "Sometimes y-you actually have to think before you talk, but I-I know that's a real hard concept for you to grasp.." she exclaimed, crossing her arms. Nico sighed heavily immediately regretting on what she just said to Moonstone. "Ughh.. sorry," she murmured shyly, looking down at her shoes.  

Nico rolled her eyes and wiped her tears as much as she could. "No," she spat out. "A-and can you stop saying weird things please..?" she asked, sounding more and more irritable. This was a problem for her and it was being snappy when she's really sad. "Sometimes y-you actually have to think before you talk, but I-I know that's a real hard concept for you to grasp.." she exclaimed, crossing her arms. Nico sighed heavily immediately regretting on what she just said to Moonstone. "Ughh.. sorry," she murmured shyly, looking down at her shoes.  

Moonstone

Objective: ???
Mood: Sad | Angry | Confused

Moonstone stopped walking as they considered Nico's words. After letting a few silent seconds pass they quietly responded with "Well, I'm thinking I don't like how you're treating me." Already they were feeling like a hypocrite as they tried to cover the tears that were welling up in their eyes. They didn't want to look like a cry baby, but they knew that now wasn't the time or place to "deal" with their emotions with tears.

"Why should I try helping you out with your problems if you're going to be rude to me in return?" Moonstone blurted out, disgust leaking into their tone. "I know I'm not good at thinking before I speak, but maybe you should try thinking too." They kept trying to wipe their eyes, but realizing that it was doing little for them they decided to just focus their attention on manipulating their tears to not be as obvious. If necessary, they would just manipulate the air around them to dry up their tears. Any use of their abilities would prevent them from using them without realizing it. At least, that's what they hoped would work.

"Maybe... Maybe I should go back to my dorm... alone..."

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Moonstone

Objective: ???
Mood: Sad | Angry | Confused

Moonstone stopped walking as they considered Nico's words. After letting a few silent seconds pass they quietly responded with "Well, I'm thinking I don't like how you're treating me." Already they were feeling like a hypocrite as they tried to cover the tears that were welling up in their eyes. They didn't want to look like a cry baby, but they knew that now wasn't the time or place to "deal" with their emotions with tears.

"Why should I try helping you out with your problems if you're going to be rude to me in return?" Moonstone blurted out, disgust leaking into their tone. "I know I'm not good at thinking before I speak, but maybe you should try thinking too." They kept trying to wipe their eyes, but realizing that it was doing little for them they decided to just focus their attention on manipulating their tears to not be as obvious. If necessary, they would just manipulate the air around them to dry up their tears. Any use of their abilities would prevent them from using them without realizing it. At least, that's what they hoped would work.

"Maybe... Maybe I should go back to my dorm... alone..."

Tags | Interacting With: Nico
Character Sheet

Nico pouted, scratching her head slightly. She didn't know what to do with this , but she knew she couldn't lose her friendship with Moonstone. Since that's all she had at this point. Nico gently tugged Moonstone's arm for them to face her. "Noo, please don't l-leave me too.." she said, holding onto their arm. "I didn't mean what I said before.. I-I'm just not functioning right and I'm really sorry please..." she bit down her lip, trying not to burst down in tears. She mouthed "sorry" before whimpering into a soft sob in front of Moonstone. 

Nico pouted, scratching her head slightly. She didn't know what to do with this , but she knew she couldn't lose her friendship with Moonstone. Since that's all she had at this point. Nico gently tugged Moonstone's arm for them to face her. "Noo, please don't l-leave me too.." she said, holding onto their arm. "I didn't mean what I said before.. I-I'm just not functioning right and I'm really sorry please..." she bit down her lip, trying not to burst down in tears. She mouthed "sorry" before whimpering into a soft sob in front of Moonstone. 

Moonstone

Objective: N/A | Sort of wants to hurt Nico
Mood: Sad | Angry | Confused

Moonstone squinted down at Nico. They couldn't tell if they should trust her words or just ignore her and walk off. She seemed desparate, that's for sure. They also understood that when people were sad they would at times change personalities very quickly. That's what Moonstone usually did without realizing it, and since Nico was showing that too they assumed it was something that most people did. "You had to be telling the truth somewhere though, right? I doubt you were lying completely when you yelled at me like that." Remembering her words and her attitude the anger in Moonstone began to rise up again. They wanted to hit her, and they bet they could. She was small and seemed weaker than them, it couldn't be too hard, however; they knew that if they tried to hurt her they would just into trouble with the school, their family, and Junchi.

Character Sheet

Moonstone

Objective: N/A | Sort of wants to hurt Nico

Moonstone squinted down at Nico. They couldn't tell if they should trust her words or just ignore her and walk off. She seemed desparate, that's for sure. They also understood that when people were sad they would at times change personalities very quickly. That's what Moonstone usually did without realizing it, and since Nico was showing that too they assumed it was something that most people did. "You had to be telling the truth somewhere though, right? I doubt you were lying completely when you yelled at me like that." Remembering her words and her attitude the anger in Moonstone began to rise up again. They wanted to hit her, and they bet they could. She was small and seemed weaker than them, it couldn't be too hard, however; they knew that if they tried to hurt her they would just into trouble with the school, their family, and Junchi.

Character Sheet

Nico took a step back, feeling inferior to their stare. She frowned at their response  "Well I-I already said it, and I just told you I didn't mean it okay!" she exclaimed, feeling out of breathe. "Do you even care about me..?" she asked curiously, waving her hand. "Please all I need now is my friend and you're the only one I can considered as my friend Moonstone.." she explained

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico took a step back, feeling inferior to their stare. She frowned at their response  "Well I-I already said it, and I just told you I didn't mean it okay!" she exclaimed, feeling out of breathe. "Do you even care about me..?" she asked curiously, waving her hand. "Please all I need now is my friend and you're the only one I can considered as my friend Moonstone.." she explained

Moonstone

Objective: Go to their dorm

"I did... I do... I did care about you," Moonstone stuttered. "That's why I tried to make you feel better and more comfortable, and it's also why I invited you to my dorm for privacy to let out your feelings. It's just... it didn't feel like you cared about me but... You know what? Never mind, let's talk about this later...." They looked down at the ground and went back to walking. "Let's just go back to walking to my dorm. We shouldn't talk like this in public." In fact, they didn't want to talk anyone anymore, especially Nico. They'd rather be stubborn about their feelings inside the privacy of their dorm than outside surrounded by a bunch of witnesses though.

Character Sheet

Moonstone

Objective: Go to their dorm

"I did... I do... I did care about you," Moonstone stuttered. "That's why I tried to make you feel better and more comfortable, and it's also why I invited you to my dorm for privacy to let out your feelings. It's just... it didn't feel like you cared about me but... You know what? Never mind, let's talk about this later...." They looked down at the ground and went back to walking. "Let's just go back to walking to my dorm. We shouldn't talk like this in public." In fact, they didn't want to talk anyone anymore, especially Nico. They'd rather be stubborn about their feelings inside the privacy of their dorm than outside surrounded by a bunch of witnesses though.

Character Sheet

"Yes, I would like that," she sighed in relief. Nico continued following Moonstone to their dorm. "B-but maybe we can uhh.. f-fly there?" she asked them, sniffling her nose. "I think that could relieve some stress that we just undergo.." she suggested, feeling shy.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie was almost finished her food as well when Elisa had came over and whispered to Zac. Hearing what she was saying perfectly Rosalie furrowed her brows gently as she left down her fork "....Turning me? What do you mean..." She asked, having a fair idea what it meant hut wanted to make sure. Was he going to just turn her without asking her first or what? That's a very life changing decision...

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "I am guessing you can already think of what "turning" means, but. I won't change you until you are fully sure you want to, it can be fifty years from now and i wouldn't mind..." He said as he turned his head to look outside the window. The storm should be over shortly... He thought to himself as he looked at Rosalie quickly before looking back outside, "Sorry, i should have told you sooner..." He said before he turned his head back to Rosalie.

((SORRY! I WAS ASLEEP!))

Atrio smiled and hugged her tightly. "You can do what you want sweetheart." He said softly

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn quickly nodded her head before she used her vampire speed, quickly changing from nothing into something, dark blue shorts that when to her knees, and a dark crimson shirt, she used her vampire speed again to be in bed back in the same position as before, "Do you... Want to change?" She asked as she looked up at Atrio, a blush climbed to her cheeks, "N-not that you have too, just if my parents come in..." She said quietly as she turned her head down.

(( @LunaCrosby I am guessing my reply not show? I think it's on page 7798 or 7799 but if not \_o-o_/ ))

Euloria smiled at his words "Well that's a good idea too" she said with a quiet laugh "We can do that then"

Daniel smile and kissed her deeply

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "I am guessing you can already think of what "turning" means, but. I won't change you until you are fully sure you want to, it can be fifty years from now and i wouldn't mind..." He said as he turned his head to look outside the window. The storm should be over shortly... He thought to himself as he looked at Rosalie quickly before looking back outside, "Sorry, i should have told you sooner..." He said before he turned his head back to Rosalie.

((SORRY! I WAS ASLEEP!))

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn quickly nodded her head before she used her vampire speed, quickly changing from nothing into something, dark blue shorts that when to her knees, and a dark crimson shirt, she used her vampire speed again to be in bed back in the same position as before, "Do you... Want to change?" She asked as she looked up at Atrio, a blush climbed to her cheeks, "N-not that you have too, just if my parents come in..." She said quietly as she turned her head down.

(( @LunaCrosby I am guessing my reply not show? I think it's on page 7798 or 7799 but if not \_o-o_/ ))

Atrio chuckled. "Your always so worried. Relax love. Even if they came in you shouldn't feel bad, this was both of our choices. Grant it I would have preferred you had stayed cloth less with me but that's your choice." He said as a pair of pajama pants appeared on him as he smiled holding her close

"Yes, I would like that," she sighed in relief. Nico continued following Moonstone to their dorm. "B-but maybe we can uhh.. f-fly there?" she asked them, sniffling her nose. "I think that could relieve some stress that we just undergo.." she suggested, feeling shy.

((Going to sleep.))

Moonstone

Status: Offering Nico to be flown to their dorm in their arms
Objective: Take Nico to their dorm
Mood: Slightly annoyed | Slightly confused

Moonstone gave a look to Nico that looked like a mixture of annoyance and confusion. "Uh, sure. You can fly yourself there, right?" They weren't in the mood to carry her in their arms or on their back, but they weren't sure if their abilities allowed for easy transportation any other way. She'd probably fall through any small cloud or water surface they made, and ice showed the obvious problem of her freezing. They didn't want to risk her falling through anything they created and decided that carrying her in their arms was the best decision.

Character Sheet

Mitsu and mika happily left with her

---------

shira sat there calmly

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon started to lead Mitsu and Mika to her car. It was just parked at the top of the stairway from the network of food places to the streets.

> Yuki Asushima <

''Shira...should we let Akito go to school? He seems a bit old enough right?''

Yuki asked Shira to break the silence with at least a conversation.

Izuku turned to the girl as she almost stumbled onto the bench, he gives a little chuckle and smiles softly as she jumps a little. "It's alright." He says as he looks back down at his lap twiddling his thumb.

Akuren while lying down in the school courtyard speaking gibberish was picking up some grass and throwing it up in the air like confetti. As the grass slowly falls down and caresses his face and body he giggles.

@Daniel reaving

Trix watched his nervous action carefully. She smiled sweetly "what's your name?" She tilted her head to the side a bit fixing her glasses. She clasped her hands infront of herself briefly before crossing her arms over her chest.

Zac Crimson Black

((SORRY! I WAS ASLEEP!))

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie sighed softly as she had lifted her last fork full of food and ate it. After with she pur her fork and knife onto her plate and moved them to one side, signifying she was finished. "...Its okay." she answered as she rested her head on her hand. She didn't know how she felt with having to change her whole type of being and what if she did and he ended up breaking up with her? She'd only be changing for him. Though, she supposed if she didn't and things were to work out perfect between them... She'd age and die, just like a normal human. Glancing over at Zac, she nervously bit her lip. "I mean...I won't wait 50 years...I'd be old and stuff and you'd still look in your early 20's so it would be not so far away... I want to still be human for another while for now..." She finally decided.

Daniel smile and kissed her deeply

Atrio chuckled. "Your always so worried. Relax love. Even if they came in you shouldn't feel bad, this was both of our choices. Grant it I would have preferred you had stayed cloth less with me but that's your choice." He said as a pair of pajama pants appeared on him as he smiled holding her close

Euloria kissed him back just as deeply as she had placed her hands on his chest. Slowly pulling away after a bit, she smiled at him "Well, let's go then~" she said with a quiet giggle.

Talia smiled and put her hands behind her back, "Nice to meet you. The robot was nice too, but maybe you should try a different core or something. Whatever piece can explode, take those and see if you can find a better one... I know from experience." She said, remembering how her room exploded. 

Talia smiled and put her hands behind her back, "Nice to meet you. The robot was nice too, but maybe you should try a different core or something. Whatever piece can explode, take those and see if you can find a better one... I know from experience." She said, remembering how her room exploded. 

((Did you ever get my reply? :'0))

Camilla Radkov

Camilla blinked a few times. A what? She had never heard of one of those before... As the woman introduced herself Camilla smiled brightly "A-ka-ne~" she said quietly to herself first, she always remembered names by doing that. She then turned back to the woman "Ah, okay! Its lovely to meet you Akane!" She chimed as she extended her hand out "I'm Camilla Radkov!" She said before her mind drifted back to the occupation that Akane has mentioned moments before hand "So...you...guide people?" She asked slowly before letting a sheepish laugh "I'm sorry, I've never been to a guidance counselor or even heard of one, I'm not sure what they do" she admitted when she had stopped laughing.

((Aw snap :'I here you go!))

@Roman

((Aw snap :'I here you go!))

@Roman

"Something like that. It's also a pleasure to meet you, Camilla." Akane said, laughing lightly as she placed her hands on her hips. A wind blew pass, blowing Akane's black hair along with it, "I just focus on the students and try to correct what behavior issues there having, and I'm the person you can talk to about any problems. I'm like... Your mother away from home.. Just only you'd see me here.. And you don't have to actually call me mother."

Yuna Yelil

Yuna giggled as her ears twitched a little "Its good to know I'm safe in your hands" she joked with a smile before he mentioned his mustache. With one swift movement, she had quickly sat up, still holding the grass to her lip, jokingly furrowing her brows "No way! You can't beat this!" She said laughing before she glanced at the time "Ooops." She said with a quiet laugh "I was supposed to go back to school after lunch... turns out school had already ended 30 minutes ago..." She said before shrugging "Oh well~"

C4 blinked and looked away from her slightly downcast, "I guess I kept you away from something important huh? I'm sorry."

"I'm not even going to ask what you would have done, it'd take skill to achieve that" she said.

Everest laughed and leaned in so his nose was resting on the tip of her nose where he smiled and continued, "I have the skills ya know? The skills to pay the bills!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back