• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kenai Yelil

Kenai raised a brow and looked over at her when she said he seemed more worn out. He then laughed "I guess you're right, I didn't even nap today, imagine that!" He said with a grin "Nah, I'm kidding, I'm fine I was just getting too comfortable more than anything." He said as he sat up straight again.

"There's no such thing as getting too comfortable, especially in your own home" she said. "Though you not having a nap today is a big shock, I remember us talking about how much we love sleeping, you brave soul~" she said and grinned.

(Sorry its short, I have a small head ache)

Allen grit his teeth when he felt her fangs in his neck, but eventually relaxed. As long as you get as much as you need I don't mind at all.... he said.

(( Ok, i hope you get better ;-; ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sank her fangs in a bit further, she gulped down a bit more blood before she slowly pulled her fangs out. I still can't believe it, an Angel feeding off of blood to survive? It's a bad joke... The daemon sang these words in her mind as she licked the remaining blood from around the wound, keeping her head in the crook of his neck, "S... Sorry... B-but thank you..." She said quietly as her hands remained on his chest.

Rini Yelil

Rini watched him as he spoke, a curious expression on her face. She smiled softly when he suddenly stopped speaking she knew what he meant. Mentioning what she was going to learn next, she tilted her head, she had never heard of this nine cuts thing so it had certainly piqued her interest. When she heard it would stop her being so jumpy she smiled brightly "Really?" She asked, almost excitedly, she knew being timid was an extreme problem that she wanted rid of in any way possible, and this could just help. As Misafune apologised about his behaviour she raised her brows before shaking her head "Don't worry about it, it makes sense, I mean...everyone gets nervous, no one knows that better than me" she said with a gentle laugh "I just don't seem as bad because I feel more comfortable around you than anyone else" she admitted with a bashful smile as she turned he gaze to the ground in front of her.

-Misafune-

He laughed a little. "But would you say the same if I was the Big Bad Wolf in disguise?" he half joked and half innocently flirted. "Well, the Mudra would technically allow you to feel or sense the presence of people or animals with a radius defined by the amount concentration you apply to it. But it takes alot of practice and mastering to get it to be a fined tuned radar. But it is very handy if you are in a new area and you want to know if anyone is around you." he explained with a smile on his face. Misafune had picked up on her timidness, but always attributed it to her deer half. "It would be perfect for say a prey type to have to know if there is a predator stalking them, but kind of silly as you need hands like yours to use it. My master had it down to the point where he could tell individuals separately apart. Although he also used it for not so pure purposes, which made him the target of the Head priestess and Miko for weeks. Since he could infact see actual bodies in their current state of dress, undress or position." he tried hard to not blush at the memory of being hit with brooms as his master forced the image of what he was seeing into his mind and the subsequent nosebleed. "But I will teach you after some good tea." He spoke happily as he held the door open for her.

@Nona

Moonstone

Objective: Make sure Nico is okay

Mood: Worried | Confused

[SIZE=14.0pt]"Not always," Moonstone responded hesitantly as they tried to figure out if what Nico said was an exaggeration or a literal statement. That train of thought stopped when she pulled back from the hug and look like she was about to cry. More a moment, Moonstone has no idea what to do to make her feel better. "Out of it?" they asked her, but mostly to themself. At times they would go into a deep daze, or have days where their mind just wasn't at its best. When Junchi said they were "out of it" usually they meant that they weren't very happy and was frustrated for some reason. The meaning seemed to change with each person who said those words. "What do you mean?"[/SIZE]

Tags | Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet

"Honestly if I tell you the actual truth, you'd laugh right in my face.." she said, biting her lower slip slightly. Nico looked at her side trying to avoid eye contact with Moonstone.

She didn't enjoy feeling like this. Like she was weak or petty over dumb things such as boys. She sighed softly. "Okay.. it's about this boy and I thought that things were going fine or whatever, but then he just stopped replying to my text messages and I hate myself for this.. f-for putting myself in this situation," she frowned, shedding a tear drop down her cheek. Nico turned around, not wanting anyone to see her cry. 

"Honestly if I tell you the actual truth, you'd laugh right in my face.." she said, biting her lower slip slightly. Nico looked at her side trying to avoid eye contact with Moonstone.

She didn't enjoy feeling like this. Like she was weak or petty over dumb things such as boys. She sighed softly. "Okay.. it's about this boy and I thought that things were going fine or whatever, but then he just stopped replying to my text messages and I hate myself for this.. f-for putting myself in this situation," she frowned, shedding a tear drop down her cheek. Nico turned around, not wanting anyone to see her cry. 

Moonstone

Objective: Make Nico feel better | Go to a more private area

Mood: Worried

"Why would I laugh? I would cry too if someone close to me just stopped talking to me for no reason. I would cry even more if another friend of mine laughed at me when I talked to them about my feelings." Noticing that Nico seemed to want to keep her feelings private Moonstone looked around and realized that standing together in public as she cried probably wasn't the best idea. "Want to go somewhere more private? We can head to your dorm, or mine, or wherever you want to go so you can have privacy to let out your feelings."

Character Sheet

He smiled and kissed her more. "I'll be back down soon." He said softly as he got up picking Ariel up and smiling as he started up stairs

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

Euloria smiled at him "Okay~ I'll just be tidying up" she said before she started for the kitchen, taking the popcorn bowl and cans with her, putting the cans in the trash before taking the bowl to the sink to wash.

Ariel stirred ever so slightly but didn't wake up as she was carried off, she was a pretty heavy sleeper.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small laugh, "Yes, that does, though me going back to my house and sitting down doesn't really appease to me," He said solemnly as he opened the door for Fiona, he held it open for her as she walked through before closing it behind her. He pulled out a packet of smokes and held them up, "Mind?" He asked confused.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh, "Sure, whatever you want to do just ask," He said smiling brightly, as he took another bite of his food, he saw Sarin leaving with the person and he smiled, "So, he finally get's someone? Maybe..." He said before he lightly laughed, he turned his head back to Rosalie as his smile dimmed, "I am guessing you want to know why i know him and his cousin?" He said slightly sad, before he sighed, "He's an experiment as i said, he used to be a killer for hire... He eventually escaped and got his revenge... You can guess where i come in after that..." He said sadly as he took another bite of his food, "His sister is the same... She has the same power as me so of course i teach her how to control it..." He said as a small smile appeared on his face before he lightly laughed

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn slightly blushed again as she moved herself to look up at Atrio, she smiled brightly and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you too," She said happily.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie took another bite of her food before listening to his story of how he knew the restaurant's owner and his cousin. When he was finished, she frowned lightly "That's a pretty sad story..." She answered "At least their life seems a bit better now, right?" She smiled a little "Its nice that you help her out with her powers, some are difficult to control without help, I had to get help learning about mines before" she said with a nod.

"There's no such thing as getting too comfortable, especially in your own home" she said. "Though you not having a nap today is a big shock, I remember us talking about how much we love sleeping, you brave soul~" she said and grinned.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai laughed as he leaned back on the couch again "Yeah, I'm shocked too, I've even been awake since 5am!" He said, glancing over at her "But yeah, I wouldn't nap while you're reading, Imagine if teachers just took naps while teaching a class, people wouldn't learn much" he said with a chuckle.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai laughed as he leaned back on the couch again "Yeah, I'm shocked too, I've even been awake since 5am!" He said, glancing over at her "But yeah, I wouldn't nap while you're reading, Imagine if teachers just took naps while teaching a class, people wouldn't learn much" he said with a chuckle.

"hmm, yeah, you're right. Though I don't think the student's would care, if my teacher fell asleep i'd just go to sleep as well" she said and nodded, "Though i'm probably going to do it anyway...heh....."

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie took another bite of her food before listening to his story of how he knew the restaurant's owner and his cousin. When he was finished, she frowned lightly "That's a pretty sad story..." She answered "At least their life seems a bit better now, right?" She smiled a little "Its nice that you help her out with her powers, some are difficult to control without help, I had to get help learning about mines before" she said with a nod.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave another tired sigh before he smiled, "Well, i'm about done," He said as he picked the last of his food up and ate it, he gave a small laugh, "Well, done now," He said with another small lauh as Elisa came around and took his plate, "Being a vampire has it's perks..." She lent close to Zac and looked at Rosalie, "Have you told her about turning her? You know, kinda a big deal?" She said in a whisper to Zac not knowing that she could hear it from this far, Zac simply sighed as Elisa stood and walked away, Zac gave an awkward smile as well as an awkward laugh, "Um, about that..." He said slightly confused as he sat there.

(( Ok, i hope you get better ;-; ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sank her fangs in a bit further, she gulped down a bit more blood before she slowly pulled her fangs out. I still can't believe it, an Angel feeding off of blood to survive? It's a bad joke... The daemon sang these words in her mind as she licked the remaining blood from around the wound, keeping her head in the crook of his neck, "S... Sorry... B-but thank you..." She said quietly as her hands remained on his chest.

(( @LunaCrosby I think you may have missed this.... ))

Saria Roux

Saris nodded "Honest~" she answered happily before hearing the knock as well. As Hakosu arrived back with the pizza Saria glanced over the box "It smells pretty good~".

Almost as if on cue Levi's nose twitched, the smell of the arriving food filling his nostrils. Letting a large yawn he got up and sat in the edge of the couch " Food~" he chimed in an excited manner.

Hakosu nodded with a giggle. "Yep. He really likes food." She opened the box and then walked into the kitchen, returning moments later with two paper plates. "These are the best I have. Daddy told me that he'd get me some but he hasn't yet." She placed one plate on the table and put two slices of pizza on the one still in her hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well what he did worked xDDD)

Mal looked at Misaki, "I think I see a bit of extra weight already~" she said teasingly.

Misaki quickly looked down at her stomach, "Y-Yeah right, I'm not going to gain any weight" she said and quickly crossed her arm's.

Seraph looked around the dining hall, "Are you still hungry?" she said and grinned. "I-I'm not hungry anymore..."

(((( I don't see how xDD Maybe force does work sometimes xDD )))) 

Roman turned to face his family. He looked at Misaki and gently placed his hand on her head, "Well if you aren't hungry, I guess we can continue with out little mini tour." He said, turning back around, this time motioning for them to follow him once again. "Our last stop will be the kitchen. I'm pretty sure its packed in there anyways. Any suggestions for the next stop?"

(((( I was gonna ask for a repost. I literally couldn't find this reply for some odd reason. )))) 

Talia nodded and picked up the pieces to the robot, handing them to her. "Hey... What's your name? I don't want to call you the weapon maker..." She said, waiting for Kristako to take the pieces to her robot. 

Moonstone

Objective: Make Nico feel better | Go to a more private area

Mood: Worried

"Why would I laugh? I would cry too if someone close to me just stopped talking to me for no reason. I would cry even more if another friend of mine laughed at me when I talked to them about my feelings." Noticing that Nico seemed to want to keep her feelings private Moonstone looked around and realized that standing together in public as she cried probably wasn't the best idea. "Want to go somewhere more private? We can head to your dorm, or mine, or wherever you want to go so you can have privacy to let out your feelings."

Character Sheet

"No no.." she shook her head. "I-I told myself I'm not going to c-cry any longer," she said, sniffling a bit. Nico tried faking a smile and two thumbs up to assure them. She sighed, covering her hands to her face. "Can we should go to your dorm..?" she asked, shyly. 

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

Euloria smiled at him "Okay~ I'll just be tidying up" she said before she started for the kitchen, taking the popcorn bowl and cans with her, putting the cans in the trash before taking the bowl to the sink to wash.

Ariel stirred ever so slightly but didn't wake up as she was carried off, she was a pretty heavy sleeper.

Rosalie Dalton

Daniel smiled as he carried her to her room and gently laid her down. "Sleep well sweetheart." He said before he made his way back down to ariel

atrio smiled more and hugged her tightly in his arms

@VenomSlayer

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

''Dim sum is like...A food group. But it is good.''

She said before grabbing her drink and taking a sip from it before looking back at Kuroh smiling before explaining what dim sum really are.

''They're really just Chinese dishes of small steamed or fried savory dumplings containing various fillings. And of course, always good with rice. You can have it as a main course or a snack.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_n180mti61z1rzzd1zo8_250_zpslouiytkk.GIF

...♆Kuroh grinned and picked up his glass of juice, replying as he took a sip and looked out towards the passing Humans♆...

“ Oh~ It sounds delicious~ I might have to steal one off you~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

(((( I was gonna ask for a repost. I literally couldn't find this reply for some odd reason. )))) 

Talia nodded and picked up the pieces to the robot, handing them to her. "Hey... What's your name? I don't want to call you the weapon maker..." She said, waiting for Kristako to take the pieces to her robot. 

> Kristako Seiker <

Himeragi Seiker MetalHeart.png

''You can call me Kristako.''

She said before taking the pieces of her robot.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 171379

...♆Kuroh grinned and picked up his glass of juice, replying as he took a sip and looked out towards the passing Humans♆...

“ Oh~ It sounds delicious~ I might have to steal one off you~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi giggled a bit before she set her drink down and moved a strand of hair behind her ear as she spoke.

''I'll just give you one~ Stealing takes too much effort~''

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small laugh, "Yes, that does, though me going back to my house and sitting down doesn't really appease to me," He said solemnly as he opened the door for Fiona, he held it open for her as she walked through before closing it behind her. He pulled out a packet of smokes and held them up, "Mind?" He asked confused.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh, "Sure, whatever you want to do just ask," He said smiling brightly, as he took another bite of his food, he saw Sarin leaving with the person and he smiled, "So, he finally get's someone? Maybe..." He said before he lightly laughed, he turned his head back to Rosalie as his smile dimmed, "I am guessing you want to know why i know him and his cousin?" He said slightly sad, before he sighed, "He's an experiment as i said, he used to be a killer for hire... He eventually escaped and got his revenge... You can guess where i come in after that..." He said sadly as he took another bite of his food, "His sister is the same... She has the same power as me so of course i teach her how to control it..." He said as a small smile appeared on his face before he lightly laughed

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn slightly blushed again as she moved herself to look up at Atrio, she smiled brightly and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you too," She said happily.

Fiona shrugged. "Hey, man, we all have different definitions of fun." She smiled but instantly frowned when he pulled out the pack of cigarettes. Cigarettes were bad...plus Fion hated the smell. "Eh, go ahead. It's whatever." She waved her hand dismissively.

(Yes, I know you posted a reply....but I do indeed do stuff outside of this site. Damn.)

Fiona shrugged. "Hey, man, we all have different definitions of fun." She smiled but instantly frowned when he pulled out the pack of cigarettes. Cigarettes were bad...plus Fion hated the smell. "Eh, go ahead. It's whatever." She waved her hand dismissively.

(Yes, I know you posted a reply....but I do indeed do stuff outside of this site. Damn.)

(( Chill, sorry >-> ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a sigh when he saw her expression, "Sorry, didn't mean to offend," He said with a small laugh as he put the packet back inside his pocket. He moved over to a seat and sat down, the rain pelting the plastic sheets as he seemed to relax at this, "Relaxing... Don't you think?" He said as he closed his eyes and relaxed even more into the chair.

(( Chill, sorry >-> ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a sigh when he saw her expression, "Sorry, didn't mean to offend," He said with a small laugh as he put the packet back inside his pocket. He moved over to a seat and sat down, the rain pelting the plastic sheets as he seemed to relax at this, "Relaxing... Don't you think?" He said as he closed his eyes and relaxed even more into the chair.

(Chill? Okay.)

Fiona shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose. It's actually kind of annoying." She nodded slightly. "But, hey, you do you." She laughed slightly and looked at her phone. "Yikes. Time flies. I need to be going soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back