• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn snuggled into Atrio as she gave a small laugh as she remembered their position, her cheeks set on fire as she lowered her head, "C-can i get dressed now?" She asked silently as she looked at everything else other than Atrio.

(( @NeoClassical I posted a reply :'D ))

Atrio smiled and hugged her tightly. "You can do what you want sweetheart." He said softly

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave another tired sigh before he smiled, "Well, i'm about done," He said as he picked the last of his food up and ate it, he gave a small laugh, "Well, done now," He said with another small lauh as Elisa came around and took his plate, "Being a vampire has it's perks..." She lent close to Zac and looked at Rosalie, "Have you told her about turning her? You know, kinda a big deal?" She said in a whisper to Zac not knowing that she could hear it from this far, Zac simply sighed as Elisa stood and walked away, Zac gave an awkward smile as well as an awkward laugh, "Um, about that..." He said slightly confused as he sat there.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie was almost finished her food as well when Elisa had came over and whispered to Zac. Hearing what she was saying perfectly Rosalie furrowed her brows gently as she left down her fork "....Turning me? What do you mean..." She asked, having a fair idea what it meant hut wanted to make sure. Was he going to just turn her without asking her first or what? That's a very life changing decision...

daniel smiled as he laid Ariel in her bed gently covering her up and kissing her forehead before Daniel silently left quickly heading backdown to euloria. He smiled as he entered the kitchen and saw her then walked over sliding his hands around her waist as he hugged her from behind

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
"hmm, yeah, you're right. Though I don't think the student's would care, if my teacher fell asleep i'd just go to sleep as well" she said and nodded, "Though i'm probably going to do it anyway...heh....."

Kenai Yelil

Kenai laughed softly "I guess you're right, though sleeping in class isn't the best idea, I got in trouble for it all the time" he admitted

daniel smiled as he laid Ariel in her bed gently covering her up and kissing her forehead before Daniel silently left quickly heading backdown to euloria. He smiled as he entered the kitchen and saw her then walked over sliding his hands around her waist as he hugged her from behind

@Nona

Euloria Reaver

Euloria had just finished drying and putting away the bowl for the popcorn when she was hugged from behind. Giggling lightly she turned her head to kiss him on the cheek.

"Yes!" Mikaa said happily

--------

"alright sweetheart." She said softly

Euloria Reaver

Euloria had just finished drying and putting away the bowl for the popcorn when she was hugged from behind. Giggling lightly she turned her head to kiss him on the cheek.

Daniel smiled as he kissed her back on her neck as he held her close. "I missed you love." He said softly

Hakosu nodded with a giggle. "Yep. He really likes food." She opened the box and then walked into the kitchen, returning moments later with two paper plates. "These are the best I have. Daddy told me that he'd get me some but he hasn't yet." She placed one plate on the table and put two slices of pizza on the one still in her hand.

Saria Roux

Saria giggled "Told you~" she answered as Levi stared blankly at her, wondering what she was on about. Saris reached for the other paper plate and smiled lightly "These are fine anyways, better than what I have" she said before reaching for two slices of the pizza, putting one on the plate and holding the other one out for Levi.

Levi had moved beside her and sat up straight, suddenly a pair of thumbs popped out of his paw so he could grab the pizza, holding it with both paws he took a bite of it, purring quietly.

--------

Daniel smiled as he kissed her back on her neck as he held her close. "I missed you love." He said softly

Ariel Reaver

Euloria smiled as he kissed her neck "I missed you too" she said softly "Its good to see you home" 

--------

> Neopolitan Seiker <
View attachment 167769

Neo soon got up and was given the check and she payed for it before she waited for Mika and Mitsu to get up as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon got the soap and scrub before she faced Shira.

''Let me scrub your back. Alright?''

Rael laughed and darted up to the counter before peering through the glass and pointing to a medium sized slice of plainly decorated chocolate cake. Obviously Rael wanted the largest slice possible but he wasn't about to ruin the other boy's bank account. Happily Rael laughed and sat down in a chair and without noticing it changed into the body of a young girl with a slightly cute boyish appearance, drawing the attention of  many of the other customers around him.

Ariel Reaver

Euloria smiled as he kissed her neck "I missed you too" she said softly "Its good to see you home" 

"Glad to be home love." He said softly as he held her lovingly 

> Neopolitan Seiker <
View attachment 167769

Neo soon got up and was given the check and she payed for it before she waited for Mika and Mitsu to get up as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon got the soap and scrub before she faced Shira.

''Let me scrub your back. Alright?''

Mitsu smiled as she got up hugging one of neos arms as Mika giggled and skipped around

----------

"alright." She said as she turned around

Mitsu smiled as she got up hugging one of neos arms as Mika giggled and skipped around

----------

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo giggled before she went out of the restaurant with Mitsu and Mika.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon put the soap on the scrub and began scrubbing Shira's back.

(((( I don't see how xDD Maybe force does work sometimes xDD )))) 

Roman turned to face his family. He looked at Misaki and gently placed his hand on her head, "Well if you aren't hungry, I guess we can continue with out little mini tour." He said, turning back around, this time motioning for them to follow him once again. "Our last stop will be the kitchen. I'm pretty sure its packed in there anyways. Any suggestions for the next stop?"

(Nobody stands up to her dad, so of course he's shocked and back's down when Roman uses force xDD)

"Somewhere cool perhaps~" Seraph said.

"This is a house, and anything you think is cool is something odd" Misaki said.

"She's just entertained by odd things"

"She picked up a spider..."

"You threw a shoe at me and kept screaming at me to kill it, so I was just getting some payback."

Kenai Yelil

Kenai laughed softly "I guess you're right, though sleeping in class isn't the best idea, I got in trouble for it all the time" he admitted

"It doesn't surprise me that you've done it before. But the teachers should take it as a sign to make learning more interesting." she said and nodded.

(Nobody stands up to her dad, so of course he's shocked and back's down when Roman uses force xDD)

"Somewhere cool perhaps~" Seraph said.

"This is a house, and anything you think is cool is something odd" Misaki said.

"She's just entertained by odd things"

"She picked up a spider..."

"You threw a shoe at me and kept screaming at me to kill it, so I was just getting some payback."

(((( Oh God xDD So he's a better dad now? )))) 

tumblr_n599qyPiGA1s2wqnro2_500.gif

Roman watched Seraph and Misaki talk about something with a spider, and this only made him wonder what his son did during his free time. Roman then looked at Misaki and laughed a little, "Are you two done or...?"

(((( Oh God xDD So he's a better dad now? )))) 

View attachment 171664

Roman watched Seraph and Misaki talk about something with a spider, and this only made him wonder what his son did during his free time. Roman then looked at Misaki and laughed a little, "Are you two done or...?"

Misaki crossed her arm's and turned away from Seraph as they walked, "Yeah."

"Yes, we are." She said and continued to follow, humming quietly.

"Well, wont this be fun" Mal said and laughed a bit.

Misaki crossed her arm's and turned away from Seraph as they walked, "Yeah."

"Yes, we are." She said and continued to follow, humming quietly.

"Well, wont this be fun" Mal said and laughed a bit.

"Good. Now we can continue." Roman said, turning around and continuing to go forward. "Hmm... Seraph suggested we go someplace cool, so I'm guessing we show you your rooms." He said, smiling a little. "You both have your own, but if you want to share, then it would be just fine."

----------

Euloria smiled before turning around in his arms so that she was facing him, pecking him on the lips gently. "I missed this too" she said quietly as she nuzzled her nose against his. "So, that movie ran on pretty late" she said, taking note of the time "Should we head to bed?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Euloria smiled before turning around in his arms so that she was facing him, pecking him on the lips gently. "I missed this too" she said quietly as she nuzzled her nose against his. "So, that movie ran on pretty late" she said, taking note of the time "Should we head to bed?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

"Well we could go to bed. Or we could go to our room and spend some time together." He said as he gently kissed her back happily

"It doesn't surprise me that you've done it before. But the teachers should take it as a sign to make learning more interesting." she said and nodded.

Kenai laughed, resting his hands behind his head "Yeah, I thought that too....turns out telling them that gets you in even more trouble..." He said with a low chuckle after he finished speaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back