• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Euloria Reaver

"A vacation?" She repeated before smiling "Sounds like a lovely idea" she said softly as she placed a kiss on his cheek "Where would this vacation be?" She asked curiously.

"To where I always go away to." He said softly to her as he smiled

"To where I always go away to." He said softly to her as he smiled

((Have to move to mobile data so no colour for a bit :C))

Euloria smiled "Well that'll be exciting, neither me or Ariel have been there before" she said happily "Shall we watch the movie now?" She asked.

((Have to move to mobile data so no colour for a bit :C))

Euloria smiled "Well that'll be exciting, neither me or Ariel have been there before" she said happily "Shall we watch the movie now?" She asked.

(It's ok) 

"yes love. Ariel will be down soon." He said softly to her as he pulled her to the couch and sat down smiling

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo just giggled as she continued to clean up Mika. After she was done with that, she looked over at Mitsu seeing how she was doing.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki continued to kiss Shira as things started to get a little more erotic.

(Fade?)

Mitsu was all done with her food and wiped some food off her lip before looking at her and smiling

------------

(fade)

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Ah...I see.''

She said before she smiled at Kuroh. She soon looked outside never having the chance to actually see the view from their window.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh smiled and followed Himeragi's gaze out of the window. From inside, he could see the various people walking passed, talking to either the people they were with or on their phones. Kuroh looked back over to Himeragi and spoke, shortly before their drinks arrived♆...

“ So.. uh, what's Dim sum like? Is it any good? I just got the standard chicken balls with rice and gravy~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

(It's ok) 

"yes love. Ariel will be down soon." He said softly to her as he pulled her to the couch and sat down smiling

Euloria & Ariel Reaver

Euloria giggled lightly when she was pulled to the couch, soon sitting down herself. Once sitting down beside him she selected a movie, deciding on a comedy since she thought watching something light-hearted would be best. After the movie started up she made herself comfortable.

Sure enough, the sound of a door opening was heard from upstairs. Just as Euloria had thought, she knew Ariel wouldn't stay on her own for long. Ariel had quietly made her way downstairs and peeked into the living room where her parents were watching the movie. Walking across the room she quietly sat down on the couch as well to watch the movie with them. Noting the extra can, she lifted it as she went to sit down.

Euloria & Ariel Reaver

Euloria giggled lightly when she was pulled to the couch, soon sitting down herself. Once sitting down beside him she selected a movie, deciding on a comedy since she thought watching something light-hearted would be best. After the movie started up she made herself comfortable.

Sure enough, the sound of a door opening was heard from upstairs. Just as Euloria had thought, she knew Ariel wouldn't stay on her own for long. Ariel had quietly made her way downstairs and peeked into the living room where her parents were watching the movie. Walking across the room she quietly sat down on the couch as well to watch the movie with them. Noting the extra can, she lifted it as she went to sit down.

Daniel smiled as he relaxed and sat with euloria in his arms till Ariel came down. Then he pulled her close as well so he was holding both of them lovingly as they watched the movie

Mitsu was all done with her food and wiped some food off her lip before looking at her and smiling

------------

(fade)

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh smiled and followed Himeragi's gaze out of the window. From inside, he could see the various people walking passed, talking to either the people they were with or on their phones. Kuroh looked back over to Himeragi and spoke, shortly before their drinks arrived♆...

“ So.. uh, what's Dim sum like? Is it any good? I just got the standard chicken balls with rice and gravy~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting in the restaurant with Himeragi, waiting for their food.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon went over to Mitsu and kissed her for a moment since they were in public and then sat down at her seat.

''We all full on our food?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki was sitting on Shira's lap as she leaned on her, catching her breath.

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

''Dim sum is like...A food group. But it is good.''

She said before grabbing her drink and taking a sip from it before looking back at Kuroh smiling before explaining what dim sum really are.

''They're really just Chinese dishes of small steamed or fried savory dumplings containing various fillings. And of course, always good with rice. You can have it as a main course or a snack.''

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon went over to Mitsu and kissed her for a moment since they were in public and then sat down at her seat.

''We all full on our food?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki was sitting on Shira's lap as she leaned on her, catching her breath.

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

''Dim sum is like...A food group. But it is good.''

She said before grabbing her drink and taking a sip from it before looking back at Kuroh smiling before explaining what dim sum really are.

''They're really just Chinese dishes of small steamed or fried savory dumplings containing various fillings. And of course, always good with rice. You can have it as a main course or a snack.''

Mitsu happily kissed back then hugged her as mika nodded happily

---------

shira breathed softly as she held yuki in her arms

Daniel smiled as he relaxed and sat with euloria in his arms till Ariel came down. Then he pulled her close as well so he was holding both of them lovingly as they watched the movie

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

Euloria smiled softly as Ariel sat down. Ariel had taken a sip of her soda before she was pulled in close, happy to be along with both her parents, since that hadn't happened in a while. Letting a yawn, she then settled down to watch the movie with them.

((Time skip to the end of the movie?))

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

Euloria smiled softly as Ariel sat down. Ariel had taken a sip of her soda before she was pulled in close, happy to be along with both her parents, since that hadn't happened in a while. Letting a yawn, she then settled down to watch the movie with them.

((Time skip to the end of the movie?))

Daniel smiled as he relaxed through the movie with his family and when it was over he yawned slightly 

(xDDD poor girl, I know her pain)

Her face was red, though she wasn't embarrassed, it was from how much she was laughing because of him, "Y-You just got lucky that I'm extremely ticklish."

Everest laughed and smirked before kissing her and holding her gently in his arms. "Mmm... I have techniques for even if you weren't."

Daniel smiled as he relaxed through the movie with his family and when it was over he yawned slightly 

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

By the time the movie was over, Ariel had already drifted off to sleep, missing the last 20 minutes or so, she had had a long day and simply couldn't stay awake for the whole time no matter how hard she tried. Euloria glanced over and giggled lightly at the sight.

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

By the time the movie was over, Ariel had already drifted off to sleep, missing the last 20 minutes or so, she had had a long day and simply couldn't stay awake for the whole time no matter how hard she tried. Euloria glanced over and giggled lightly at the sight.

Daniel smiled as he looked to euloria and kissed her. "I'll get her to bed alright sweetheart." He said softly to her

Daniel smiled as he looked to euloria and kissed her. "I'll get her to bed alright sweetheart." He said softly to her

Euloria Reaver

Euloria was just about to wake Ariel before Daniel had spoke. She stopped, turning to look at him before smiling a little. "Alright then~" she said returning a kiss before standing up to clean up the popcorn and cans off the coffee table.

Euloria Reaver

Euloria was just about to wake Ariel before Daniel had spoke. She stopped, turning to look at him before smiling a little. "Alright then~" she said returning a kiss before standing up to clean up the popcorn and cans off the coffee table.

He smiled and kissed her more. "I'll be back down soon." He said softly as he got up picking Ariel up and smiling as he started up stairs

Mitsu happily kissed back then hugged her as mika nodded happily

---------

shira breathed softly as she held yuki in her arms

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Shall we go home then?''

She said before giggling a bit before hugging Mitsu as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon started to slowly sit up still breathing a bit heavily before she pecked Shira's lips.

''Let's get washed now...shall we?''

"You just always know what to say huh..?" she said, jokingly. Nico shrugged her shoulders and took a step back from Moonstone.

She didn't know what to say honestly, she could lie and say she's find, but at this point, Moonstone already detected her gloomy mood. She pouted, sighing softly. "I-I.." she stuttered a bit. "I've been out of it and.. I don't know what to do." she said, trying not to tear up. 

Moonstone

Objective: Make sure Nico is okay

Mood: Worried | Confused

[SIZE=14.0pt]"Not always," Moonstone responded hesitantly as they tried to figure out if what Nico said was an exaggeration or a literal statement. That train of thought stopped when she pulled back from the hug and look like she was about to cry. More a moment, Moonstone has no idea what to do to make her feel better. "Out of it?" they asked her, but mostly to themself. At times they would go into a deep daze, or have days where their mind just wasn't at its best. When Junchi said they were "out of it" usually they meant that they weren't very happy and was frustrated for some reason. The meaning seemed to change with each person who said those words. "What do you mean?"[/SIZE]

Tags | Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet

Fiona nodded slightly and stood up. She followed behind Sarin, a few paces slow. "So, how much longer am I going to have to stay here?" She asked. "This is perfect weather for me to go home, make a bow of ice cream, and watch Netflix. Maybe pass the time with some popcorn and Twitter." She smiled a bit. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

(I don't believe you ever replied to my post :'( @Nona)

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small laugh, "Yes, that does, though me going back to my house and sitting down doesn't really appease to me," He said solemnly as he opened the door for Fiona, he held it open for her as she walked through before closing it behind her. He pulled out a packet of smokes and held them up, "Mind?" He asked confused.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie poked at her food with a fork as he spoke "True....I guess you have a point..." She said with a small smile before she took a bite of her food. Yep, this food was pretty amazing, maybe it just tasted better because she was really hungry either way, it was pretty good. So in response to Zack's question she nodded "Yep, I think I get it" she said with a small laugh before he asked about what to do next. She paused as she thought about it "Well I mean... The original plan was the library while you went to that meeting...but something tells me you're trying your hardest to not attend so...I don't know yet, I guess I'll decide when we finish eating."

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small laugh, "Sure, whatever you want to do just ask," He said smiling brightly, as he took another bite of his food, he saw Sarin leaving with the person and he smiled, "So, he finally get's someone? Maybe..." He said before he lightly laughed, he turned his head back to Rosalie as his smile dimmed, "I am guessing you want to know why i know him and his cousin?" He said slightly sad, before he sighed, "He's an experiment as i said, he used to be a killer for hire... He eventually escaped and got his revenge... You can guess where i come in after that..." He said sadly as he took another bite of his food, "His sister is the same... She has the same power as me so of course i teach her how to control it..." He said as a small smile appeared on his face before he lightly laughed

Atrios smiled as he held her closely after they had finished up what they had been doing and smiled. "I love you." He said softly

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn slightly blushed again as she moved herself to look up at Atrio, she smiled brightly and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you too," She said happily.

(((( XDD I thought should would have forgot xDD Maybe he shouldn't have used him as a punching bag xDD))))

Roman chuckled, "She has a point Misaki. You want to be a ninja too, and putting on weight isn't good if you want this as an occupation. Best stay lean and fit!" He said, smiling a little as he made his way towards a dining area. "The main dining hall. Yes. Hall... This is one of the largest rooms."

(Well what he did worked xDDD)

Mal looked at Misaki, "I think I see a bit of extra weight already~" she said teasingly.

Misaki quickly looked down at her stomach, "Y-Yeah right, I'm not going to gain any weight" she said and quickly crossed her arm's.

Seraph looked around the dining hall, "Are you still hungry?" she said and grinned. "I-I'm not hungry anymore..."

((maybe? repost please? also work started a large project, so if I'm slow at getting out replies, its because I wont be on much for a while.))

Mei Junchi

Objective: Learn what cake size Rael wants

Mood: Happy

Junchi gave a sigh of relief in happiness that the uncomfortable conversation was over. Hearing Rael's answer to their question they smiled towards him and answered his question with, "I don't really have a favorite. If I had to choose I'd guess red velvet, however; mint chocolate is close behind it."

Junchi continued to walk towards the bakery and soon enough reached the store with minimal confusion from the signs. After entering and flinching a bit from the ding of the bell on the door, Junchi told Rael that he can go pick out a seat for them to both sit in. They also added that it was fine if he wanted to explore the store himself, though there wasn't much to explore other than the cakes. Getting a closer look at them all, there were so many different types with their own shape, size, and colors. The store also allowed people to order custom made cakes and cupcakes, which gave Junchi an almost childlike excitement for the store. They snapped out of their small happiness from the various cakes and realized they forgot to ask Rael an important question. They looked over their shoulder at him and asked, "What size do you want? Cupcake size, small, medium, large, stuff like that." Looking back at the glass, it also had signs displaying that the larger the cake and more complicated the design, the pricier it was.

Tags | Interacting with: Rael

(( Rushed, last post for today. ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian quickly looked up at Allen, her eyes holding only happiness and guilt, she moved herself so she was placing her head between his shoulder blades, her fangs came forward though she didn't want them to, "S-sorry..." She said quietly knowing he would hear, she quickly sank her fangs into his neck, the blood pouring into her mouth, she took sips of it as he hands rested on his chest. Tell me when you want me to stop... She said to him through a simple mind link.

(Sorry its short, I have a small head ache)

Allen grit his teeth when he felt her fangs in his neck, but eventually relaxed. As long as you get as much as you need I don't mind at all.... he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back