• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Talia had used her powers to form a force field around herself and Zenya, shielding them from the explosion. When things were okay, the force field vanished and Talia said the weapon maker.. Well not in the same spot as before. She then used her powers to gather up the pieces to the robot, setting them all down beside her as she went to the weapon maker with the intent to aid her. "That was a pretty crazy explosion. You okay?"

> Kristako Seiker <

''Yeah...I'm fine...''

She said as she got up.

"It's not my fault they didn't give up forks." She said as she held out her food covered hands for neo to clean with a smile

-----------

shira gladly kissed back as passionately as she held her close

Atrio smiled and kissed at her cheek lovingly before kissing down to her neck and nodding as he started to pull at her shirt gently showing he did want to go further

(fade)

"Anything for you my daughter." Daniel said before hugging her tightly. Then he heard euloria come in and looked to her then to Ariel to see if she wanted to tell euloria what had happened or not

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Maybe we'll just teach you how to use chop sticks when we have some free time~''

Neo said as she giggled while cleaning Mika up.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon held Shira a bit tighter, continuing to kiss Shira.

Fiona watched the people interact with a silent frown. She hated being around so many people. It was a quirk she shared with Ansom. She had finished her slice of cake but lost her entire appetite for more. And they kept talking about her like she was dating Sarin. It was quite annoying. "Maybe I should go." She spoke up.

@VenomSlayer

-(Sarin)-

Sarin had a small sad expression on, "Please, i am so very sorry about them... They're just... Idiots i suppose," He said as he sat back in his chair, he gave a tired sigh as he looked at Fiona, "Do you want to eat outside?" He asked in a slightly bored tone, the rain was still pouring but he seemed unfazed by the fact of eating outside, "Don't worry, i at least know how to make a shield, it should stop any rain," He said proud of himself.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin had a small sad expression on, "Please, i am so very sorry about them... They're just... Idiots i suppose," He said as he sat back in his chair, he gave a tired sigh as he looked at Fiona, "Do you want to eat outside?" He asked in a slightly bored tone, the rain was still pouring but he seemed unfazed by the fact of eating outside, "Don't worry, i at least know how to make a shield, it should stop any rain," He said proud of himself.

"You know how to make a shield?" Fiona cocked her head to the side. "Yet you dragged me to your restaurant?" She had a slight smile. "What? That desperate to catch a date?" She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Outside is fine."

"You know how to make a shield?" Fiona cocked her head to the side. "Yet you dragged me to your restaurant?" She had a slight smile. "What? That desperate to catch a date?" She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Outside is fine."

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small sigh before he chuckled lightly, "The only shield i can make is around the restaurant, we have a small area just there with a tent above, the plastic sheets are pulled down so no rain should get through," He said before he laughed lightly, Elisa came by and sighed, "Just make sure people know that you guys are only allowed outside..." She said with another short sigh and continued working, Sarin stood with a smile on his face, "Coming?" He said as he walked a couple steps away.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out." Talia said proudly. "I'm guessing you already know Zenya." She added, pointing at Zenya with a smile. "She was the person who forced me to talk to you... Didn't even give me a choice." Talia said with a smile. 

Akane smiled and walked over towards the girl, "Guidance counselor." She said, happily. Akane didn't often sit around the school after hours, so she didn't expect anyone to be here... Let alone a student of all people. "I'm Ms. Ishida... Though.. I'm not big on formalities, just call me Akane."

Camilla Radkov

Camilla blinked a few times. A what? She had never heard of one of those before... As the woman introduced herself Camilla smiled brightly "A-ka-ne~" she said quietly to herself first, she always remembered names by doing that. She then turned back to the woman "Ah, okay! Its lovely to meet you Akane!" She chimed as she extended her hand out "I'm Camilla Radkov!" She said before her mind drifted back to the occupation that Akane has mentioned moments before hand "So...you...guide people?" She asked slowly before letting a sheepish laugh "I'm sorry, I've never been to a guidance counselor or even heard of one, I'm not sure what they do" she admitted when she had stopped laughing.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small sigh before he chuckled lightly, "The only shield i can make is around the restaurant, we have a small area just there with a tent above, the plastic sheets are pulled down so no rain should get through," He said before he laughed lightly, Elisa came by and sighed, "Just make sure people know that you guys are only allowed outside..." She said with another short sigh and continued working, Sarin stood with a smile on his face, "Coming?" He said as he walked a couple steps away.

Fiona nodded slightly and stood up. She followed behind Sarin, a few paces slow. "So, how much longer am I going to have to stay here?" She asked. "This is perfect weather for me to go home, make a bow of ice cream, and watch Netflix. Maybe pass the time with some popcorn and Twitter." She smiled a bit. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

(I don't believe you ever replied to my post :'( @Nona)

(( Agreed, i am very sorry if spelling errors or shit post, so tired fsr... ))

-(Evelyn)-

(( Uh.... I am stuck.... Like no idea what to post... If i do this wrong we can go off of yours... Cause this will be shit... ))

Evelyns cheeks where slightly aflamed as she rested her head against Atrios chest, she gave a small sigh as she moved slightly.

Atrios smiled as he held her closely after they had finished up what they had been doing and smiled. "I love you." He said softly

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

Ariel hugged him back before hearing her mothers voice, looking over at her, she nodded "Everything is okay now" she answered with a small smile. After which, she told her Euloria what had happened and that she was cheered up now.

Euloria frowned hearing the news, annoyed at the way she was left with just a not, but smiled hearing that Ariel was feeling better now, deciding not to step in too much on this since Daniel had already handled it and she didn't want him to think he's never there to deal with these kind of things "I'm going to put on some popcorn for the movie so come downstairs when you are ready~" she said happily before leaving the room again.

Daniel smiled and looked to her then smiled at euloria in a loving way before going back to holding there daughter in his arms. "I'm sorry this happened sweetheart." He said softly 

((Sorry if shit, so tired... ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small smile before he laughed, "It's fine, i mean, you kinda slept at least six hours," He picked up his knife and fork and quickly took some of his food, eating it quickly, "Understand why this place is worth more than the planet?" He said in a joking tone before he picked another piece of food up, he gave a sort sigh, "So, what do you plan to do once you finish here?" He asked with a small smile.

(( Also, nice source code, :DD ))

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie poked at her food with a fork as he spoke "True....I guess you have a point..." She said with a small smile before she took a bite of her food. Yep, this food was pretty amazing, maybe it just tasted better because she was really hungry either way, it was pretty good. So in response to Zack's question she nodded "Yep, I think I get it" she said with a small laugh before he asked about what to do next. She paused as she thought about it "Well I mean... The original plan was the library while you went to that meeting...but something tells me you're trying your hardest to not attend so...I don't know yet, I guess I'll decide when we finish eating."

((Thank you :DD))

----------------------------------

((Ah, snap! Sorry @NeoClassical do you remember what you replied with last? :0))

Hakosu giggled softly. "He loves food?" She nodded. "I guess most cats do." She took another sip before setting the drink on the table. There were no coasters, which made evidence of previous drinks by having rings throughout the wooden table. She sat on a chair facing the corner of the table. "Sorry, I don't have a tv or radio...." She scratched her chin.

@Nona (here ya go!)

Atrios smiled as he held her closely after they had finished up what they had been doing and smiled. "I love you." He said softly

Daniel smiled and looked to her then smiled at euloria in a loving way before going back to holding there daughter in his arms. "I'm sorry this happened sweetheart." He said softly 

Ariel Reaver

Ariel smiled at her mother as she left again. "Its okay dad, there's no need to say sorry... I-I should just be more careful and not fall to hard next time..." She said quietly before she looked to her father and smiled "You can go watch the movie with Mother, don't worry about me. I know you two have been planning to have this date night thing for a while. I don't want to ruin it for you two" she said honestly, she didn't want to feel like she was in the way.

Ariel Reaver

Ariel smiled at her mother as she left again. "Its okay dad, there's no need to say sorry... I-I should just be more careful and not fall to hard next time..." She said quietly before she looked to her father and smiled "You can go watch the movie with Mother, don't worry about me. I know you two have been planning to have this date night thing for a while. I don't want to ruin it for you two" she said honestly, she didn't want to feel like she was in the way.

Daniel knew exactly what she meant and chuckle. "You will never be in the way sweetheart." He said softly to her before kissing her forehead. "Come join us if you want alright." He said softly before he got up and slowly left to go to euloria 

@Nona (here ya go!)

Saria Roux

Saria was hesitant to leave her cup down on the table until she saw that the table already had rings on it. Taking another sip, she left the glass on the table. After Hakosu talked about Levi loving food Saria smiled "Yeah, him more than others though, Levi isn't a cat really, its just the form he prefers to walk around as, people tend to stare at cats less than a blob with no real shape..." She said glancing back at Levi for a moment realising she should probably clarify "Levi is a shape shifter" she said with a small laugh as she looked back to Hakosu. Shaking her head at the mention of no TV. "Its fine. You're talking to the girl who still has everything in boxes in her room, remember? You honestly have more interesting things here than what's in mine and my sisters dorm at the moment." She admitted.

((Thank you))

Saria Roux

Saria was hesitant to leave her cup down on the table until she saw that the table already had rings on it. Taking another sip, she left the glass on the table. After Hakosu talked about Levi loving food Saria smiled "Yeah, him more than others though, Levi isn't a cat really, its just the form he prefers to walk around as, people tend to stare at cats less than a blob with no real shape..." She said glancing back at Levi for a moment realising she should probably clarify "Levi is a shape shifter" she said with a small laugh as she looked back to Hakosu. Shaking her head at the mention of no TV. "Its fine. You're talking to the girl who still has everything in boxes in her room, remember? You honestly have more interesting things here than what's in mine and my sisters dorm at the moment." She admitted.

((Thank you))

Hakosu raised both of her eyebrows. "A shape shifter?" She clapped her hands together. "That's so cool. My mom used to tell me about shape shifting. She showed me some artifacts that allow you to do it. I've never met an actual one though." She looked at the cat with newly found fascination. "Incredible." She muttered to herself.

Daniel knew exactly what she meant and chuckle. "You will never be in the way sweetheart." He said softly to her before kissing her forehead. "Come join us if you want alright." He said softly before he got up and slowly left to go to euloria 

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

"Alright Dad" she said with a smile before he left. After the door was shut she lay down on her bed to rest for a while, half lost in her thoughts already.

Downstairs, Euloria had already finished her making the popcorn and had left it on the coffee table in the living room. After a moment or two she appeared out of the kitchen with three cans of soda. She knew Ariel would wander down the stairs at some stage to watch the movie with them, because she knew Ariel didn't like being on her own at all, so she had already brought enough soda and made enough popcorn for her too. Glancing over to Daniel when he arrived down the stairs, she smiled "How is she?" She asked him with a curious expression.

Hakosu raised both of her eyebrows. "A shape shifter?" She clapped her hands together. "That's so cool. My mom used to tell me about shape shifting. She showed me some artifacts that allow you to do it. I've never met an actual one though." She looked at the cat with newly found fascination. "Incredible." She muttered to herself.

Saria Roux

Saria smiled brightly and nodded "Yep! A shapeshifter!" She chimed "My dad found him in the forest, he was sick so dad took him home, he's been living with us ever since." She explained "He came with me to school to keep an eye on me..." She said with a laugh. It was true though, Saria was quite gullible and forgetful so it made sense to have someone keep her right sometimes. "I'm sure when he's awake he'll show you what else he can do~" she said happily.

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

"Alright Dad" she said with a smile before he left. After the door was shut she lay down on her bed to rest for a while, half lost in her thoughts already.

Downstairs, Euloria had already finished her making the popcorn and had left it on the coffee table in the living room. After a moment or two she appeared out of the kitchen with three cans of soda. She knew Ariel would wander down the stairs at some stage to watch the movie with them, because she knew Ariel didn't like being on her own at all, so she had already brought enough soda and made enough popcorn for her too. Glancing over to Daniel when he arrived down the stairs, she smiled "How is she?" She asked him with a curious expression.

Daniel looked to euloria with a small frown. "I hope ok." He said as he walked over hugging her. "I still can't believe he left her." He said clearly a little mad at it all. It angered him that that boy would hurt his daughter

Saria Roux

Saria smiled brightly and nodded "Yep! A shapeshifter!" She chimed "My dad found him in the forest, he was sick so dad took him home, he's been living with us ever since." She explained "He came with me to school to keep an eye on me..." She said with a laugh. It was true though, Saria was quite gullible and forgetful so it made sense to have someone keep her right sometimes. "I'm sure when he's awake he'll show you what else he can do~" she said happily.

"Honest?" Hakosu smiled, her child-like innocence returning. "That'll be so cool!" She nodded as a small knock was heard. "Oh, that must be the pizza." She smiled and walked over to the door, opened it and greeted the delivery guy. She paid him and took the pizza back over to the table. "Food is here."

Daniel looked to euloria with a small frown. "I hope ok." He said as he walked over hugging her. "I still can't believe he left her." He said clearly a little mad at it all. It angered him that that boy would hurt his daughter

Euloria Reaver

Euloria hugged him back gently after leaving down the three cans of soda on the table next to the popcorn "I hope she's alright too, she really doesn't do well on her own..." She said with a gentle sigh "And I'm as shocked as you are, I didn't think he was that kind of person, but then again people can be wrong about people... " she said quietly, she was annoyed too, but it wasn't like they could tell him off for it or anything like that. She just knew that Ariel would probably be a little less bubbly for a while and they'd have to cheer her up. it was then a thought from earlier popped into her head "Maybe you should still take her on that day out tomorrow, I'm sure that'll help her keep her spirits up a lot" she suggested, smiling lightly.

Euloria Reaver

Euloria hugged him back gently after leaving down the three cans of soda on the table next to the popcorn "I hope she's alright too, she really doesn't do well on her own..." She said with a gentle sigh "And I'm as shocked as you are, I didn't think he was that kind of person, but then again people can be wrong about people... " she said quietly, she was annoyed too, but it wasn't like they could tell him off for it or anything like that. She just knew that Ariel would probably be a little less bubbly for a while and they'd have to cheer her up. it was then a thought from earlier popped into her head "Maybe you should still take her on that day out tomorrow, I'm sure that'll help her keep her spirits up a lot" she suggested, smiling lightly.

"I plan to sweetheart. Then..... I say we take a vacation. Away from her memories of him. And I know of a place." He said as he held her lovingly as his plan formed in his mind. He knew were to take them now 

"Honest?" Hakosu smiled, her child-like innocence returning. "That'll be so cool!" She nodded as a small knock was heard. "Oh, that must be the pizza." She smiled and walked over to the door, opened it and greeted the delivery guy. She paid him and took the pizza back over to the table. "Food is here."

Saria Roux

Saris nodded "Honest~" she answered happily before hearing the knock as well. As Hakosu arrived back with the pizza Saria glanced over the box "It smells pretty good~".

Almost as if on cue Levi's nose twitched, the smell of the arriving food filling his nostrils. Letting a large yawn he got up and sat in the edge of the couch " Food~" he chimed in an excited manner.

-Misafune-

"Thank you. I have lived a near solitary life. But meeting you well has made me see and feel things that sitting in meditation could not. I always wanted to take you to tea, but things.." he said letting it trail off as he thought of something. "For your next lesson I will teach you one of the Mudra of the Nine Cuts. No, it is not a violent attack. It is a set of nine skills that every priest or mystic knows how to use when they can channel their energy properly." he said smiling at her. "And the one I want to teach you will help you not get surprised by just about anything." he said while his cheeks were starting to crimson. "You know, I am pretty awkward around you girls. We were never allowed to speak so casually to the Miko or priestess of the temple. So I apologize if I seem nervous." he admitted his greatest weakness to her. She can monoplize on it as she sees fit.

@Nona

Rini Yelil

Rini watched him as he spoke, a curious expression on her face. She smiled softly when he suddenly stopped speaking she knew what he meant. Mentioning what she was going to learn next, she tilted her head, she had never heard of this nine cuts thing so it had certainly piqued her interest. When she heard it would stop her being so jumpy she smiled brightly "Really?" She asked, almost excitedly, she knew being timid was an extreme problem that she wanted rid of in any way possible, and this could just help. As Misafune apologised about his behaviour she raised her brows before shaking her head "Don't worry about it, it makes sense, I mean...everyone gets nervous, no one knows that better than me" she said with a gentle laugh "I just don't seem as bad because I feel more comfortable around you than anyone else" she admitted with a bashful smile as she turned he gaze to the ground in front of her.

"I plan to sweetheart. Then..... I say we take a vacation. Away from her memories of him. And I know of a place." He said as he held her lovingly as his plan formed in his mind. He knew were to take them now 

Euloria Reaver

"A vacation?" She repeated before smiling "Sounds like a lovely idea" she said softly as she placed a kiss on his cheek "Where would this vacation be?" She asked curiously.

"I'm done for today, if we continued i'd probably pass out on the spot" she said and nodded, "And you seem more worn out then I am so it's more of can you even keep going~" she said and grinned.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai raised a brow and looked over at her when she said he seemed more worn out. He then laughed "I guess you're right, I didn't even nap today, imagine that!" He said with a grin "Nah, I'm kidding, I'm fine I was just getting too comfortable more than anything." He said as he sat up straight again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back