• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(((( Can you please ))))

((Yeah, no problemo~ Its a little short though since im in the middle of making dinner x-x))

Camilla Radkov

Finishing her last bit of studying for the day, Camilla grabbed her bag and stepped outside of her dorm. She was glad that her parents had let her stay at the school for another while, although she had a lot still to learn about the surface, life out of the ocean was more than fun to her and day by day, she was getting much more used to it. Reaching the exit of the girl's dormitories she stepped out into the school grounds, en route to get something to eat for herself, her stomach had been nagging at her for quite some time even in class it had been grumbling, which was kind of embarrassing, so she thought it was about time she should do something about it.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a quiet sigh, "I can eat normal food you know," He said in a sad tone, "And, for the record, your blood is much better," He said with a small wink with a sly grin as he leaned forward onto the table.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie blushed a little out of embarrassment for not knowing that "Sorry, I've heard so many rumours that vampires can't eat food..." she admitted as she looked away from him, her face coloured further with a laugh that escaped her with his next words "Is that so?" she asked as she glanced back at him.

((Goodnight : D))

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn took in a sharp breathe when Atrio kissed her neck, "I-it was n-nothing..." She said in a quiet voice, her blush deepening further if at all possible she gripped Atrios shirt in fist fulls as she tried to control her breathing.

"Please tell me?" He asked her softly wanting to know what she wanted from him

Akuren stares at his mother while drool falls down his face before hugging him. As she hugged him he raises his arms up and giggles then starts hugging her.

Thana sighed in relief as she let go of the hug and brought her child into a cradle in her arms. "You must be starving huh?" She said to him with a smile

Ariel Reaver

Ariel nodded "Yeah, I guess..." She said quietly "I just thought he was, y'know?, I didn't think that he'd do something like that..." She continued to mutter quietly "...but I guess it can't be helped, right?" She said before smiling the tiniest bit. She missed him yes, she was hurt he'd throw her to one side like that too, but she realised that crying wasn't going to fix things and that she wasn't alone, she still had her family, and maybe she'd find someone in the future. "Thanks for cheering me up Dad" she said after a while when she had calmed down completely and the room wasn't frozen anymore.

"Anything for you sweetheart. I'm always here." He said as he handed her a ring. 

image.jpeg

"if you ever need use this ring and I will come to you, call out to me and the ring will bring me to you alright. No matter where I am." He said to her softly as he slid the ring onto one of her fingers then kissed her forehead 

"We wait here until 2:30." Talia said to Zenya, who looked as if she were confused about it... At least in Talia's opinion she looked confused. "Then the weapon maker should be here, and she won't get hurt because I made it on time." She said, puffing out her cheeks like before as she continued to eat her cookies. As she ate, it was obvious she was mumbling bad things in between bites. 

> Kristako Seiker <
View attachment 149512

Soon, the roof door opened and a girl pushing up her glasses walked through. She soon looked up at Zenya and Talia having a bit surprised expression. She was also holding a sort of an iPad device that was holographic and also carrying a robot which seemed offline.

''Huh? W-Who are you guys...?''

Mitsu giggled and smiled before eating happily with her

-----------

shira shook her head. "It's fine." She said as she hugged yuki tightly

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo kept eating as she soon ordered a drink which was a just a soda. She would drink liqour but she didn't want to drink in front of Mika at least.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon hugged back before she began kissing her.

((Yeah, no problemo~ Its a little short though since im in the middle of making dinner x-x))

Camilla Radkov

Finishing her last bit of studying for the day, Camilla grabbed her bag and stepped outside of her dorm. She was glad that her parents had let her stay at the school for another while, although she had a lot still to learn about the surface, life out of the ocean was more than fun to her and day by day, she was getting much more used to it. Reaching the exit of the girl's dormitories she stepped out into the school grounds, en route to get something to eat for herself, her stomach had been nagging at her for quite some time even in class it had been grumbling, which was kind of embarrassing, so she thought it was about time she should do something about it.

Akane ISHIDA

Akane was standing under a tree outside the school building, enjoying a good book. It was a change of pace from her usual evenings. Normally she'd go have a drink, but she didn't stay home. Akane had decided to come back to the school, and work on some stuff. As she read, her other abilities were at their best for defense. Oddly, she heard someone's stomach rumble, this made her close the book and look up, her eyes locking on to a nearby girl. "Hey there." She called out to her.

Last edited by a moderator:

> Kristako Seiker <
View attachment 149512

Soon, the roof door opened and a girl pushing up her glasses walked through. She soon looked up at Zenya and Talia having a bit surprised expression. She was also holding a sort of an iPad device that was holographic and also carrying a robot which seemed offline.

''Huh? W-Who are you guys...?''

Talia White

latest

Talia looked back at the girl who came through the door. She smiled and spoke softly, "Are you the weapon maker?" She asked, taking another bite of her second cookie. Talia took a step closer to Zenya, "We spoke on the phone..."

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo kept eating as she soon ordered a drink which was a just a soda. She would drink liqour but she didn't want to drink in front of Mika at least.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon hugged back before she began kissing her.

Mitsu smiled as Mika finished her plate with food all over her

-----------

shira curled up to her and kissed her back lovingly

Alejandro sighed lightly, his heart pounding at his chest. Why would he even say that. Now Astrid is curious as to what he wants and well now he wants to back out. "W-Why..." He stuttered a little, his gaze travelling from Astrid to the blue sky. "Sorry. I know it must be odd hearing someone like myself shy away from talking to a person..." Alejandro closed his mouth, gently nipping his own tongue as a waening to just shutup while he can. Best spare himself the embarrassment, rather than mess something up if this feeling is what he thinks it is. "Later... We can talk later." 

The wind gently blowing through Alejandro's blue locks of hair felt soothing. Sort of like a therapy for what nervousness he just suffered trying to talk to Astrid. Deep down inside, Alejandro found her cute. The way she stared out into the distance before he spoke. It was quite eye catching. Soon, Alejandro slowly began to slow down. It seems like he had flew to the center of town, coming to a landing in the park. Once his feet touched the ground, he still hadn't set Astrid down. "If you want, I could... Put you down and you could walk on your own, but I personally have no problem carrying you. You're pretty light."

(((( Time to get to work on those CS's. Replies will most likely be slowed, but it shouldn't take but about 20-40 minutes to sort and gather the information. ))))

iNytMSh.png

tumblr_m8kav8TRln1qg582mo1_500.gif

Astrid could only look up at Alejandro in confusion and curiosity as he stuttered in his words before apparently deciding against talking to her now. Obviously something was on his mind, and she began to wondering if it was something he was worried about or not. They weren't all that close to each other, not yet at least, so for him to want to open up and talk to her about something, obviously it was important enough. "It's not strange at all." she spoke softly, holding on just a bit tighter to him. For some reason, she felt really... accommodating and understanding of the blue-haired boy carrying her. Normally she'd be pretty nosy about what people wanted, but she didn't feel that way with him. For reasons she didn't know or understand, she wanted him to be comfortable around her and just speak his mind. She was never like that with anyone else. So if he didn't want to talk now, they wouldn't. "Yeah, we can talk later. That's fine."

Astrid had been so focused on Alejandro and his words and the way that the wind blew his hair around his face that they had come to the ground without her even noticing. She only really noticed when Alejandro has asked her if she wanted to be put down or continued to be carried. The redhead blinked, realizing they had touched down somewhere far away from the school and the doctor, looking back to the blue-haired boy after a moment. "A-ah, I'm fine to walk. It's my shoulder that's busted, not my legs." She was surprised about his comment about her weight. Astrid knew she wasn't fat, but she wasn't super wafer-thin either. Her body was essentially all muscle, except for her chest, and her gun carried a bit of weight as well, so for him to think that the full load was light slightly took her aback. Just how strong was this kid? "Besides, you're still recovering too, and I wouldn't want you to overexert yourself." Inwardly, Astrid was telling herself the same thing, knowing that her body was actually more of a wreck than she was willing to admit. The flight and holding her busted arm and shoulder against Alejandro during the flight was now very apparent in it's soreness now that she was shifted positions and not in flight anymore. Astrid kept that fact to herself as best she could, though.

Extra Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Not get caught by the doctor, talk to Alejandro

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags: @Roman 

Ansom laughed. He should've known that this girl wouldn't know anything about a mall, but it still made him laugh. It simply wasn't what you saw every day. "Well, a mall is a place of many shops. It's sort of a conglomeration of businesses. Food, clothing, games, accessories. All in one place."

He nodded. "Too loud, in my opinion. But, they're not horrible." He smiled. "All the people walking around....there's just a certain..." He gave an ephemeral grin. "...chaos." He chuckled. Then with another spin of his keys, he threw them in the air and caught them again. "It wouldn't take too long to get there. I have a fast car." He patted the hood of his LFA.

tumblr_o534okbg4p1qa94xto1_500.gif

Celaena blinked as he laughed at her question, wondering just how strangely she was coming off. Apparently she really was quite out of the loop on this world. Then again, after being sealed in a crystal for an unknown amount of years, it probably wasn't all that strange to think that she wouldn't know anything. As Ansom listed off all the things that a mall had to offer, the fae put a finger up to her chin, her gaze falling to the side in thought. "So... it's like a market of sorts? With lots of vendors?" She was familiar with that at least. So things were kind of the same, but completely different all at the same time? What a strange world she ended up in.

Of course, Celaena didn't know just what Ansom meant by all the chaos, but she wasn't particularly concerned with that anyways. Her gaze caught the arcing of the keys as he threw them up in the air and caught them, only now wondering what exactly the metal jangly things were in his hands. She was about to ask when he commented about taking his car and patting a metal contraption that she had never seen before. Once again, Celaena found herself in wonderment and confusion. "What is a... car?"

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Ah, that's useful. But won't it kind of lead to Germany's debt problem in Post World War after WWI?''

Himeragi asked before shaking her head a bit. Inflation probably wouldn't be able to arise now but she wasn't quite sure. She wasn't very familiar in economics and how it really works.

''Actually, ignore that question. It sounded a bit dumb~''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded at Himeragi's question, then at her continuation. He released a small breath and closed his eyes, shortly before he replied and smiled once more♆...

“ We only use money when we decide to eat out. For all of our other needs, we just make it ourselves through our powers~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Talia White

latest

Talia looked back at the girl who came through the door. She smiled and spoke softly, "Are you the weapon maker?" She asked, taking another bite of her second cookie. Talia took a step closer to Zenya, "We spoke on the phone..."

> Kristako Seiker <

''O-Oh! You're Talia? I told you that it was tomorrow! ...D-Did I..?''

She spoke in a bit of a more surprised expression. At the end she looked confused, looking slightly up at the sky. She seemed like a klutz at the moment. She shook her head before speaking.

''Never mind that, I apologize about my language earlier. You caught me in one of my ruthless forms...''

Mitsu smiled as Mika finished her plate with food all over her

-----------

shira curled up to her and kissed her back lovingly

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo just kept eating. Soon she finished her food. She soon noticed Mika had food all over her. She sighed before she got a napkin and began cleaning her up.

''Mika, you got food all over you~''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki continued to kiss Shira before she started kissing more passionately.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded at Himeragi's question, then at her continuation. He released a small breath and closed his eyes, shortly before he replied and smiled once more♆...

“ We only use money when we decide to eat out. For all of our other needs, we just make it ourselves through our powers~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Ah...I see.''

She said before she smiled at Kuroh. She soon looked outside never having the chance to actually see the view from their window.

tumblr_m8kav8TRln1qg582mo1_500.gif

Astrid could only look up at Alejandro in confusion and curiosity as he stuttered in his words before apparently deciding against talking to her now. Obviously something was on his mind, and she began to wondering if it was something he was worried about or not. They weren't all that close to each other, not yet at least, so for him to want to open up and talk to her about something, obviously it was important enough. "It's not strange at all." she spoke softly, holding on just a bit tighter to him. For some reason, she felt really... accommodating and understanding of the blue-haired boy carrying her. Normally she'd be pretty nosy about what people wanted, but she didn't feel that way with him. For reasons she didn't know or understand, she wanted him to be comfortable around her and just speak his mind. She was never like that with anyone else. So if he didn't want to talk now, they wouldn't. "Yeah, we can talk later. That's fine."

Astrid had been so focused on Alejandro and his words and the way that the wind blew his hair around his face that they had come to the ground without her even noticing. She only really noticed when Alejandro has asked her if she wanted to be put down or continued to be carried. The redhead blinked, realizing they had touched down somewhere far away from the school and the doctor, looking back to the blue-haired boy after a moment. "A-ah, I'm fine to walk. It's my shoulder that's busted, not my legs." She was surprised about his comment about her weight. Astrid knew she wasn't fat, but she wasn't super wafer-thin either. Her body was essentially all muscle, except for her chest, and her gun carried a bit of weight as well, so for him to think that the full load was light slightly took her aback. Just how strong was this kid? "Besides, you're still recovering too, and I wouldn't want you to overexert yourself." Inwardly, Astrid was telling herself the same thing, knowing that her body was actually more of a wreck than she was willing to admit. The flight and holding her busted arm and shoulder against Alejandro during the flight was now very apparent in it's soreness now that she was shifted positions and not in flight anymore. Astrid kept that fact to herself as best she could, though.

Extra Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Not get caught by the doctor, talk to Alejandro

Interacting with: Alejandro

Tags: @Roman 

Alejandro ISHIDA

tumblr_nw5tg55xpA1uv3epfo4_500.gif

Alejandro looked at Astrid once more, his facial expression plain as always, though his inside of him said otherwise. The more time he spent with her, the more comfortable he felt. One thing about him is that he rarely felt any emtion towards anything, as if he were some sort of robot, but Astrid made that part of him seem dead and a more humanlike side of him began to flourish. His wings had yet to disappear, though they were beginningto sparkle, releasing small particles into the air. After hearing Astrid say she wanted to be put down, he gently set her down.

He then stoop by her side, a small smile creeping on his face as he inhaled the air. "Wow... It's nice out." He said, actually being himself for once. It must have been really different to see him smile, though he was comfortable around her now... She would probably see him smile more now. Alejandro looked at Astrid and exhaled. "About what I was going to say earlier... About being nice to one another... Does your body... Feel weird? Like do you get a weird feeling in your stomach? Sort of like... Butterflies so to speak. In your stomach."

(((( Astrid wondering how strong he is, and I'm like... It's the shoulders. They're ridiculously broad for someone his age xDDD )))) 

Akane ISHIDA

Akane was standing under a tree outside the school building, enjoying a good book. It was a change of pace from her usual evenings. Normally she'd go have a drink, but she didn't stay home. Akane had decided to come back to the school, and work on some stuff. As she read, her other abilities were at their best for defense. Oddly, she heard someone's stomach rumble, this made her close the book and look up, her eyes locking on to a nearby girl. "Hey there." She called out to her.

Camilla Radkov

Camilla had continued on her way before hearing someone greet her. Blinking a few times, the blue haired girl spun on her heel and was now facing the direction the voice came from. A curious expression formed on her face as she viewed the woman before she pushed her hair out of her face and beamed a smile at her "Hello!" She called as she waved, she didn't recognise this woman at all, so she was curious to why she was greeting her, not that she minded of course, she liked meeting people. "Are you a teacher here, miss?" She asked in a polite tone, tilting her head ever so slightly.

Thana sighed in relief as she let go of the hug and brought her child into a cradle in her arms. "You must be starving huh?" She said to him with a smile

"Anything for you sweetheart. I'm always here." He said as he handed her a ring. 

View attachment 170309

"if you ever need use this ring and I will come to you, call out to me and the ring will bring me to you alright. No matter where I am." He said to her softly as he slid the ring onto one of her fingers then kissed her forehead 

Ariel & Euloria Reaver

Ariel blinked as she looked down at the ring that was being given to her, examining the curious patterns on it before her father had spoke. She smiled in response, looking down at the ring that had now been placed on her finger before smiling a bit brighter at her father "Thank you Dad" she said in a happier tone than before.

It was then that there was a small knock on the door followed by Euloria popping her head around the slightly opened door "Is everything okay in here?" She asked curiously with a small smile.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie blushed a little out of embarrassment for not knowing that "Sorry, I've heard so many rumours that vampires can't eat food..." she admitted as she looked away from him, her face coloured further with a laugh that escaped her with his next words "Is that so?" she asked as she glanced back at him.

(( Sorry! Last post for the day maybe, or so until i get home in 7 hours! Ok then boe! ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac had a small smile on his face when she glanced back at him, "It is so," He said in a British like accent, he gave a small laugh when he finished speaking before giving another smile as Elisa came by, she sighed as she placed the plate full of food, it looked the same as Sarins right about now, "Here you go, seriously, my cousin is giving you bad advise on what tastes good..." She said sighing before she placed the plate of carbanara down in from of Rosalie, "Here ya go love," She said as she beamed a smile at the two and continued working.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a small sigh as her blush deepened, "Do you... Want to go further...?" She asked in a quiet tone as she closed her eyes as much as she could, her breathing slightly shaky.

> Kristako Seiker <

''O-Oh! You're Talia? I told you that it was tomorrow! ...D-Did I..?''

She spoke in a bit of a more surprised expression. At the end she looked confused, looking slightly up at the sky. She seemed like a klutz at the moment. She shook her head before speaking.

''Never mind that, I apologize about my language earlier. You caught me in one of my ruthless forms...''

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo just kept eating. Soon she finished her food. She soon noticed Mika had food all over her. She sighed before she got a napkin and began cleaning her up.

''Mika, you got food all over you~''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki continued to kiss Shira before she started kissing more passionately.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out." Talia said proudly. "I'm guessing you already know Zenya." She added, pointing at Zenya with a smile. "She was the person who forced me to talk to you... Didn't even give me a choice." Talia said with a smile. 

Camilla Radkov

Camilla had continued on her way before hearing someone greet her. Blinking a few times, the blue haired girl spun on her heel and was now facing the direction the voice came from. A curious expression formed on her face as she viewed the woman before she pushed her hair out of her face and beamed a smile at her "Hello!" She called as she waved, she didn't recognise this woman at all, so she was curious to why she was greeting her, not that she minded of course, she liked meeting people. "Are you a teacher here, miss?" She asked in a polite tone, tilting her head ever so slightly.

Akane smiled and walked over towards the girl, "Guidance counselor." She said, happily. Akane didn't often sit around the school after hours, so she didn't expect anyone to be here... Let alone a student of all people. "I'm Ms. Ishida... Though.. I'm not big on formalities, just call me Akane."

"That's my name. Don't wear it out." Talia said proudly. "I'm guessing you already know Zenya." She added, pointing at Zenya with a smile. "She was the person who forced me to talk to you... Didn't even give me a choice." Talia said with a smile. 

Akane smiled and walked over towards the girl, "Guidance counselor." She said, happily. Akane didn't often sit around the school after hours, so she didn't expect anyone to be here... Let alone a student of all people. "I'm Ms. Ishida... Though.. I'm not big on formalities, just call me Akane."

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon nodded a little before she put her robot on the corner of the roof and a sphere piece down next to it. She soon looked at the two around her shoulder and began speaking.

''Well, since you're here early...I think? If I told you to meet tomorrow. Uh, I have to test this robot first...supposed to be uh...fly guy, y'know?''

((Moonstone is free. Would you like to start or me?))

Nico said her goodbye to Nai and she walked swiftly back to her student dorm. After getting settled into comfier clothes, she decided to call Moonstone to see if they wanted to hang out since it has been a while. She waited for them to pick up.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai smiled brightly "Exactly" he said, leaning back on the couch again with a slight yawn as he did so "Do you want to keep reading? Or end your reading lessons for today?" He asked curiously as he glanced over to her.

"I'm done for today, if we continued i'd probably pass out on the spot" she said and nodded, "And you seem more worn out then I am so it's more of can you even keep going~" she said and grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back