• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

C4 laughed and put up his hands like an old time cartoony boxer, doing a few jabs in the air. "you kidding me? I wouldn't let anyone you didnt want to be near you anywhere close.I shall protect the fluffy!!!!" then turning he looked at Yuna and couldent hold a straight face, Laughing he pulled a few strands of grass and imitated her. "My mustache is better"

Yuna Yelil

Yuna giggled as her ears twitched a little "Its good to know I'm safe in your hands" she joked with a smile before he mentioned his mustache. With one swift movement, she had quickly sat up, still holding the grass to her lip, jokingly furrowing her brows "No way! You can't beat this!" She said laughing before she glanced at the time "Ooops." She said with a quiet laugh "I was supposed to go back to school after lunch... turns out school had already ended 30 minutes ago..." She said before shrugging "Oh well~"

"Hey now it's alright sweetheart. That wasn't your fault. You thought he would always love you but..... He just wasn't the one." He said softly as he held her tightly

Ariel Reaver

Ariel nodded "Yeah, I guess..." She said quietly "I just thought he was, y'know?, I didn't think that he'd do something like that..." She continued to mutter quietly "...but I guess it can't be helped, right?" She said before smiling the tiniest bit. She missed him yes, she was hurt he'd throw her to one side like that too, but she realised that crying wasn't going to fix things and that she wasn't alone, she still had her family, and maybe she'd find someone in the future. "Thanks for cheering me up Dad" she said after a while when she had calmed down completely and the room wasn't frozen anymore.

(( WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ELMO IN MY MIND!? (Or Rape, one or the other...) ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian sat still not knowing what to say, "I-i'm f-fine..." She said her voice shaky as another tear cascaded down her cheek, she know noticed whee her hands where, they here laying flat on Allens chest, she knew why but she still blushed deeper from it, "I-i'm... so sorry..." She said quietly as she kept her head lowered, looking to the left slightly into the dark.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a large smile, "So it seems he found someone 'ey?" He said in a whisper to Elisa she instantly put her hands on her mouth to stifle her laughter, Zac just gave a quiet laugh, "Now Sarin, seeming as you found someone..." He said looking between the two, "Just use some caution, K?" He said as Elisa curled over, almost falling off the chair, she kept laughing while Zac just kept an innocent smile. Rosalie, just keep calm. He said to her through a simple min link.

@NeoClassical

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a quiet sigh, "We have to get up, i think about 75% of the castle is looking for where i am, i think i missed a meeting or something..." She finished her sentence with a quiet yawn.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie heard the whispers before turning to face Zac, who was speaking with the two, she giggled silently while listening to the conversation between them all. It was then she heard Zac tell her to stay calm....inside her head?, she was calm but that wasn't the point here, she looked at him with curiosity as to how he could do that. Could he always do that? She wasn't quite sure how to answer back. "Don't worry, I'm fine" she thought, giving his hand a squeeze as she smiled at him. She wasn't even sure if he heard it, or even if he could hear other thoughts at all for that matter, but it was an attempt at least.

Asako grinned, "Yay~ I wont have to worry about not being able to read soon then" she said happily.

Kenai Yelil

Kenai smiled brightly "Exactly" he said, leaning back on the couch again with a slight yawn as he did so "Do you want to keep reading? Or end your reading lessons for today?" He asked curiously as he glanced over to her.

"Oh thank god!" She said in relieve as she held him tightly before looking at him. "Don't you ever run away from mommy again alright." She scolded him before holding him lovingly again and sighing in releif

Akuren stares at his mother while drool falls down his face before hugging him. As she hugged him he raises his arms up and giggles then starts hugging her.

((Anyone free? :0 I feel like I want to take on another interaction))

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie heard the whispers before turning to face Zac, who was speaking with the two, she giggled silently while listening to the conversation between them all. It was then she heard Zac tell her to stay calm....inside her head?, she was calm but that wasn't the point here, she looked at him with curiosity as to how he could do that. Could he always do that? She wasn't quite sure how to answer back. "Don't worry, I'm fine" she thought, giving his hand a squeeze as she smiled at him. She wasn't even sure if he heard it, or even if he could hear other thoughts at all for that matter, but it was an attempt at least.

(( SO VERY SORRY! I WAS AFK F S L! ))

Zac Crimson Black & Elisa & Sarin

Zac gave a soft smile when he heard her thoughts. OK, was just making sure you don't feel out of place. He squeezed her hand back before Elisa put her hand out, "So your the luck one ey?" She said as she beamed a smile at her, "Congrutsels," She said as she stuck her tongue out, "Oh, and this one here is kinda a mess when it comes to drinking," She said referring to Sarin, "He likes to spit his water everywhere when we talk about them getting married," She said as Sarin chocked on his water, he swallowed it down and coughed, "E... Lisa..." He said through the coughs, before he stood, "I could say the same for these two, their mates remember?" He said with a sly smirk before Elisa had a thoughtful face on, "Oh yeah, so i guess they must have done it then..." She said in deep thought as Sarin gave a sly smirk, "Enjoy the barrage," He said happily with an evil smirk, "Why yo-" Zac said as Elisa piqued up, "So how was it?" She said referring to both of them.

@NeoClassical (( Are you there? ))

(( SO VERY SORRY! I WAS AFK F S L! ))

Zac Crimson Black & Elisa & Sarin

Zac gave a soft smile when he heard her thoughts. OK, was just making sure you don't feel out of place. He squeezed her hand back before Elisa put her hand out, "So your the luck one ey?" She said as she beamed a smile at her, "Congrutsels," She said as she stuck her tongue out, "Oh, and this one here is kinda a mess when it comes to drinking," She said referring to Sarin, "He likes to spit his water everywhere when we talk about them getting married," She said as Sarin chocked on his water, he swallowed it down and coughed, "E... Lisa..." He said through the coughs, before he stood, "I could say the same for these two, their mates remember?" He said with a sly smirk before Elisa had a thoughtful face on, "Oh yeah, so i guess they must have done it then..." She said in deep thought as Sarin gave a sly smirk, "Enjoy the barrage," He said happily with an evil smirk, "Why yo-" Zac said as Elisa piqued up, "So how was it?" She said referring to both of them.

@NeoClassical (( Are you there? ))

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie smiled when he had answered back, looks like the talking in the mind thing wasn't so difficult after all. At first when Elisa spoke, Rosalie giggled, she seemed like a pretty fun person, she wasn't sure about the guy that was choking on his water just yet. Just as Rosalie was about to speak, Sarin had spoke ahead of her, blinking a few times, she watched them both with a curious expression as they spoke...Done it? Done what? Her brows furrowed a little for a minute before she realised what they meant. It was then that her eyes widened, not knowing how to even react to the question. Was that even a question people asked to a person just met? She was pretty sure it wasn't.... Maybe vampire and elves etiquette was different or something. "Uhhh...." She stared at them, her face slowly turning red. Yep. Now she was uncomfortable for sure.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie smiled when he had answered back, looks like the talking in the mind thing wasn't so difficult after all. At first when Elisa spoke, Rosalie giggled, she seemed like a pretty fun person, she wasn't sure about the guy that was choking on his water just yet. Just as Rosalie was about to speak, Sarin had spoke ahead of her, blinking a few times, she watched them both with a curious expression as they spoke...Done it? Done what? Her brows furrowed a little for a minute before she realised what they meant. It was then that her eyes widened, not knowing how to even react to the question. Was that even a question people asked to a person just met? She was pretty sure it wasn't.... Maybe vampire and elves etiquette was different or something. "Uhhh...." She stared at them, her face slowly turning red. Yep. Now she was uncomfortable for sure.

Zac Crimson Black & 2 Others

Sorry about them... He apologised through min link before he sighed, "No, we haven't... "Done it" yet..." He said as his cheeks slightly lit up, "But still, aren't you guys getting married? Oh, Elisa, you still have that wedding cake right?" He said happily with an evil smirk, changing it back to them again, Elisa gave an evil smirk as well, "Yep, and i think we are going to change the flavour for the bride over here..." She said with an evil smirk as her eyes flashed red, Sarin sat down again and mouthed a "Sorry" to [[Insert @NeoClassical's character name]] as he lowered his head, Zac simply said goodbye to the group and went over to an empty table as he pulled Rosalie along, as he sat down he gave a tired sigh, "Sorry about them..." He said as he turned his head to the right slightly.

Zac Crimson Black & 2 Others

Sorry about them... He apologised through min link before he sighed, "No, we haven't... "Done it" yet..." He said as his cheeks slightly lit up, "But still, aren't you guys getting married? Oh, Elisa, you still have that wedding cake right?" He said happily with an evil smirk, changing it back to them again, Elisa gave an evil smirk as well, "Yep, and i think we are going to change the flavour for the bride over here..." She said with an evil smirk as her eyes flashed red, Sarin sat down again and mouthed a "Sorry" to [[Insert @NeoClassical's character name]] as he lowered his head, Zac simply said goodbye to the group and went over to an empty table as he pulled Rosalie along, as he sat down he gave a tired sigh, "Sorry about them..." He said as he turned his head to the right slightly.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie felt like giving a sigh of relief that Zac had went ahead and answered. Giggling silently as the focus moved off them again. She waved to the group before they had both walked off to the empty table. "It's okay" she answered softly as she sat down as well "They seem good fun, I just wasn't expecting that kind of question" she admitted with a sheepish smile.

> Zenya White <

Soon, Zenya reached the cash register and payed for the items they wanted to buy. After that, she looked at Talia and smiled.

''We got our stuff now, shall we go?''

> Himeragi Seiker <

''Ah, that's useful. But won't it kind of lead to Germany's debt problem in Post World War after WWI?''

Himeragi asked before shaking her head a bit. Inflation probably wouldn't be able to arise now but she wasn't quite sure. She wasn't very familiar in economics and how it really works.

''Actually, ignore that question. It sounded a bit dumb~''

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon pushed Mitsu's seat slightly towards the table so she could reach the table comfortably. Neo soon sat herself down as well. She soon kissed Mitsu's cheek before she began eating.

> Yuki Asushima <

''The water's fine right?''

Yuki asked not sure how warm it was for Shira. To her it was pretty warm, though she wanted to adjust to Shira's needs at the moment.

"Yeah." Talia said, holding her small bag with her cookies in while hand while she used the other to hold the cookie she was currently eating. She placed her hand on Zenya's shoulder, the bag hanging on her wrist, before she teleported them to the roof of the girl's dormitory. 

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie felt like giving a sigh of relief that Zac had went ahead and answered. Giggling silently as the focus moved off them again. She waved to the group before they had both walked off to the empty table. "It's okay" she answered softly as she sat down as well "They seem good fun, I just wasn't expecting that kind of question" she admitted with a sheepish smile.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a breathed out a breathe he didn't know he had kept in, "Yeah, she's like that," He said with a small laugh, "So, what would you like?" Elisa came by the table with a notepad and pen in hand, she had a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah." Talia said, holding her small bag with her cookies in while hand while she used the other to hold the cookie she was currently eating. She placed her hand on Zenya's shoulder, the bag hanging on her wrist, before she teleported them to the roof of the girl's dormitory. 

> Zenya White <

She looked around. They were at the dormitory but shouldn't they be searching for her dorm or wait on the roof or something?

> Zenya White <

She looked around. They were at the dormitory but shouldn't they be searching for her dorm or wait on the roof or something?

"We wait here until 2:30." Talia said to Zenya, who looked as if she were confused about it... At least in Talia's opinion she looked confused. "Then the weapon maker should be here, and she won't get hurt because I made it on time." She said, puffing out her cheeks like before as she continued to eat her cookies. As she ate, it was obvious she was mumbling bad things in between bites. 

(((( *slowly raises hand* ))))

((Yey C: who do you want to use? I reset a few characters so Ihave a good few people free~ I have Leia, Maya, Ilaani, Elaena(I think) and Camilla))

((Yey C: who do you want to use? I reset a few characters so Ihave a good few people free~ I have Leia, Maya, Ilaani, Elaena(I think) and Camilla))

(((( I'll use Akane. You can use whoever :P ))))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a breathed out a breathe he didn't know he had kept in, "Yeah, she's like that," He said with a small laugh, "So, what would you like?" Elisa came by the table with a notepad and pen in hand, she had a huge smile on her face.

Rosalie glanced over at Elisa with a smile as she came over to the table before thinking about the question, since this place served all weird kinds of mythical creature foods, she wasn't sure what kind of human foods they actually had. Pausing for a moment, she tapped her chin before finally answering "Do you guys make carbonara here?" She asked curiously as she looked over at Elisa again.

(((( I'll use Akane. You can use whoever :P ))))

((I'll probably use Camilla : D do you want to start? Or should I?))

Rosalie glanced over at Elisa with a smile as she came over to the table before thinking about the question, since this place served all weird kinds of mythical creature foods, she wasn't sure what kind of human foods they actually had. Pausing for a moment, she tapped her chin before finally answering "Do you guys make carbonara here?" She asked curiously as she looked over at Elisa again.

Zac Crimson Black

Elisa pondered for a moment, "Yeah... Yep, we do," She said happily, as she beamed another smile, "And the same old thing you have every time you come here Zac?" She asked as she rolled her eyes, "Hmm, yes, i think so," He said with a sly smirk, Elisa merely sighed before walking off, Zac gave Rosalie a smile as he relaxed into his chair.

((I'll probably use Camilla : D do you want to start? Or should I?))

(((( Can you please ))))

Zac Crimson Black

Elisa pondered for a moment, "Yeah... Yep, we do," She said happily, as she beamed another smile, "And the same old thing you have every time you come here Zac?" She asked as she rolled her eyes, "Hmm, yes, i think so," He said with a sly smirk, Elisa merely sighed before walking off, Zac gave Rosalie a smile as he relaxed into his chair.

Rosalie smiled brightly when she said they had it. After Elisa walked away. "This place is nice" she said happily as she took in the scenery around her. Rosalie's gaze then moved back to view Zac "What do you normally have?" She asked curiously "I assume it has blood in it, cause, you know. Obvious reasons" she laughed a little.

Rosalie smiled brightly when she said they had it. After Elisa walked away. "This place is nice" she said happily as she took in the scenery around her. Rosalie's gaze then moved back to view Zac "What do you normally have?" She asked curiously "I assume it has blood in it, cause, you know. Obvious reasons" she laughed a little.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a quiet sigh, "I can eat normal food you know," He said in a sad tone, "And, for the record, your blood is much better," He said with a small wink with a sly grin as he leaned forward onto the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back