• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Zac Crimson Black

Zac turned his head back to Rosalie and smiled with a cheeky grin, "Sure, i'll just teleport us there, K?" He said before he lightly placed his lips on Rosalies, he pulled back and rested his head on hers, "I love you..." He said quietly with a small smirk, her opened up a portal beneath them as he lifted his head back to it's original position.

(( All good, i kinda went to sleep and just woke up XDD ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspians eyes shot open, a deep bright red, she summoned a small light sword and was instantly holding it against Allens throat, her eyes where horrified as she took shaky breathes, when she snapped out of it, she dropped the small weapon and it disappeared plunging the room into darkness again, she turned her head away from Allen as she now noticed her position, she was sitting on top of Allen as her cheeks slightly lit up, "I'm... So sorry..." She said as she turned her head down, tear started falling from her eyes.

-------------------------------

(( @NeoClassical Did you reply to my last post? Or did i miss a post? ))

Allen blinked, how bad was the dream she had  for her to freak out like that? Though this wasn't the first time he's seen someone do it, his sister used to do the same thing. His face had heated up after realizing the position they were in. "It's fine.... are you ok?" he asked as he propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at her.

(Oh god he found a weakness of hers xDD)

Hakuru was caught off guard and squeaked when he started tickling her side, quickly covering her mouth so she didn't burst into a fit of laughter. She started squirming, trying her hardest to escape, though her chances of escape seemed impossible.

((YAY!!!! I like tickles XDDD))

Everest laughed and rolled on top of her, pinning her down as he continued to tickle her side; then using his now free second hand he reached under Hakuru's arm and began tickling her under her arm, then laughed. "MUHAHAHA!!!! I have you now!!!!"

Roman smiled and grabbed his mask. He had changed forms, usually taking on this one around his kids. It seemed more serious in his opinion, mysterious. Weird as it was to want to be mysterious to your own children, Misaki was going to be a ninja one day, so best she learn to be mysterious from her own father. "No need to move. I won't be moving either. We'll just enjoy one another's company like we deserve."

(I should probably use color so they dont get mixed up xDDD )

Mal nodded, "I can't wait until then" she said and smiled, fixing her hair a little. 

Misaki had opened the door to her parent's room, "Your favorite has arrived" she said and grinned.

Seraph stood next to her, holding up a peace sign, "And so have I~"

(I should probably use color so they dont get mixed up xDDD )

Mal nodded, "I can't wait until then" she said and smiled, fixing her hair a little. 

Misaki had opened the door to her parent's room, "Your favorite has arrived" she said and grinned.

Seraph stood next to her, holding up a peace sign, "And so have I~"

Roman smiled and fixed his forehead protecter, putting it in its usual tilted fashion. He looked at Mal and chuckled, "I'll have something for us to do then." He said, looking towards the door which had opened. It was Misaki apparently. "I have no favorite. I love you both equally." Roman said, laughing lightly. "Though I suggest knocking next time. Somethings in this world, you really... REALLY don't want to see." He said before waving to Seraph. "Hi."

Everest laughed and rolled on top of her, pinning her down as he continued to tickle her side; then using his now free second hand he reached under Hakuru's arm and began tickling her under her arm, then laughed. "MUHAHAHA!!!! I have you now!!!!"

(My family always tickles me the moment I leave my room xDD)

Hakuru couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, even she couldn't resist it, especially since she was extremely ticklish.

--------------------------------------------

Roman smiled and fixed his forehead protecter, putting it in its usual tilted fashion. He looked at Mal and chuckled, "I'll have something for us to do then." He said, looking towards the door which had opened. It was Misaki apparently. "I have no favorite. I love you both equally." Roman said, laughing lightly. "Though I suggest knocking next time. Somethings in this world, you really... REALLY don't want to see." He said before waving to Seraph. "Hi."

Mal smiled and waved at both of them, "Glad you're both here." she said.

"Hello~" she said and waved back, walking inside the room.

"It sorta slipped my mind, but I guess I can knock next time" she said, and walked inside after Seraph. 

"In other words i'll make sure she knocks next time...."

Kenai Yelil

Kenai, who was leaning back on the chair, sat up straight when she had stretched, looking over at her and smiling "Great! You're a pretty quick learner, we'll have you reading well in no time" he said as he clapped his hands together.

Asako grinned, "Yay~ I wont have to worry about not being able to read soon then" she said happily.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave soft sigh before he lightly pressed his lips against her cheek, "It's OK, we'll be sitting just behind them, is that OK with you?" He asked as he pulled back, he beamed a smile at her, "Just relax love," He said as he walked forward, pulling Rosalie forward with him slightly, he walked over to Sarin and Elisas table, "Hey guys~" He said and noticed the third person eating cake, "Hi," He said with a smile. She's been around strong creatures... She seems dangerous... He thought in his mind as he lightly squeezed Rosalies hand.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie nodded after he kissed her cheek, why wouldn't it be okay? It was when he spoke again telling her to relax that she realised maybe that's why he asked was it okay. She blinked a few times, did she really look that tense? She hadn't noticed. Sighing ever so quietly, she relaxed herself a little before she was pulled towards the table. "Hello~" her voice chimed quietly after Zac had greeted them, her greeting a bit shyer than his since she didn't know these people. Shortly after, she felt her hand being squeezed, she glanced down at her hand for a moment, wondering what it was about before deciding to forget about it.

Hakuru couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, even she couldn't resist it, especially since she was extremely ticklish.

"It sorta slipped my mind, but I guess I can knock next time" she said, and walked inside after Seraph. 

Roman put his hands in his pockets and smiled, "How do you like the new house? It has all our relatives here... Well mine. I don't know if your mother will be inviting her own any time.." He said, looking at Mal, "Will you?"

((that sounds like what I do to angel XDD ))

Everest laughed as he continued tickling Hakuru before leaning in and kissing her. "muhahahahaa!!!! I am the tickle king!"

Roman put his hands in his pockets and smiled, "How do you like the new house? It has all our relatives here... Well mine. I don't know if your mother will be inviting her own any time.." He said, looking at Mal, "Will you?"

"Ehhh, i'm not sure" She said.

Seraph looked at Mal, she knew how her dad was, or used to be at least.

"I don't think I've ever met them, or at least I don't remember meeting them."

"Ehhh, i'm not sure" She said.

Seraph looked at Mal, she knew how her dad was, or used to be at least.

"I don't think I've ever met them, or at least I don't remember meeting them."

"I've met them. Nice people after I... I talked with them." Roman said, laughing nervously. "I'll just have to discuss it with your mother later." He said before walking towards the door. "Why don't we all go walking around. Exploring." He said, trying to dismiss the previous topic. "It'll be fun."

(( WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ELMO IN MY MIND!? (Or Rape, one or the other...) ))

Allen blinked, how bad was the dream she had  for her to freak out like that? Though this wasn't the first time he's seen someone do it, his sister used to do the same thing. His face had heated up after realizing the position they were in. "It's fine.... are you ok?" he asked as he propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at her.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian sat still not knowing what to say, "I-i'm f-fine..." She said her voice shaky as another tear cascaded down her cheek, she know noticed whee her hands where, they here laying flat on Allens chest, she knew why but she still blushed deeper from it, "I-i'm... so sorry..." She said quietly as she kept her head lowered, looking to the left slightly into the dark.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie nodded after he kissed her cheek, why wouldn't it be okay? It was when he spoke again telling her to relax that she realised maybe that's why he asked was it okay. She blinked a few times, did she really look that tense? She hadn't noticed. Sighing ever so quietly, she relaxed herself a little before she was pulled towards the table. "Hello~" her voice chimed quietly after Zac had greeted them, her greeting a bit shyer than his since she didn't know these people. Shortly after, she felt her hand being squeezed, she glanced down at her hand for a moment, wondering what it was about before deciding to forget about it.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a large smile, "So it seems he found someone 'ey?" He said in a whisper to Elisa she instantly put her hands on her mouth to stifle her laughter, Zac just gave a quiet laugh, "Now Sarin, seeming as you found someone..." He said looking between the two, "Just use some caution, K?" He said as Elisa curled over, almost falling off the chair, she kept laughing while Zac just kept an innocent smile. Rosalie, just keep calm. He said to her through a simple min link.

@NeoClassical

Atrio held her quietly his eyes sealed shut in sleep as he slept with her a gentle smile on his lips as he laced with her happy to have her in his arms

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a quiet sigh, "We have to get up, i think about 75% of the castle is looking for where i am, i think i missed a meeting or something..." She finished her sentence with a quiet yawn.

((that sounds like what I do to angel XDD ))

Everest laughed as he continued tickling Hakuru before leaning in and kissing her. "muhahahahaa!!!! I am the tickle king!"

(xDDD poor girl, I know her pain)

Her face was red, though she wasn't embarrassed, it was from how much she was laughing because of him, "Y-You just got lucky that I'm extremely ticklish."

"I've met them. Nice people after I... I talked with them." Roman said, laughing nervously. "I'll just have to discuss it with your mother later." He said before walking towards the door. "Why don't we all go walking around. Exploring." He said, trying to dismiss the previous topic. "It'll be fun."

Mal smiled, "Exploring is fun no matter what" she said.

"Of course it'll be fun, exploring things you don't know is exciting" she said, growing excited all of a sudden.

"Sure~ I go wherever Misaki goes anyway's..."

(( WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ELMO IN MY MIND!? (Or Rape, one or the other...) ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian sat still not knowing what to say, "I-i'm f-fine..." She said her voice shaky as another tear cascaded down her cheek, she know noticed whee her hands where, they here laying flat on Allens chest, she knew why but she still blushed deeper from it, "I-i'm... so sorry..." She said quietly as she kept her head lowered, looking to the left slightly into the dark.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a large smile, "So it seems he found someone 'ey?" He said in a whisper to Elisa she instantly put her hands on her mouth to stifle her laughter, Zac just gave a quiet laugh, "Now Sarin, seeming as you found someone..." He said looking between the two, "Just use some caution, K?" He said as Elisa curled over, almost falling off the chair, she kept laughing while Zac just kept an innocent smile. Rosalie, just keep calm. He said to her through a simple min link.

@NeoClassical

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a quiet sigh, "We have to get up, i think about 75% of the castle is looking for where i am, i think i missed a meeting or something..." She finished her sentence with a quiet yawn.

Allen laughed a bit, "You apologize a lot... but really it's fine, if anything i'm sorry for freaking you out like that, I didn't know it was that bad of a nightmare" he said and eventually sat up completely, wiping away the tear.

Allen laughed a bit, "You apologize a lot... but really it's fine, if anything i'm sorry for freaking you out like that, I didn't know it was that bad of a nightmare" he said and eventually sat up completely, wiping away the tear.

(( Yay! : D I can reply more to your posts! ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian was slightly surprised when Allen wiped away her tear, she involuntarily moved into his touch and visibly calmed down, she noticed what she did and her blush became deeper, but she stayed where she was. She eventually turned her head away, looking to the left, "S... Sorry..." She said quietly before she gave a tired yawn, he hands slipped and she fell face first onto Allens chest, her blush seemed to take over her entire face in the dark room as she looked up at Allen, her eyes had adjusted to see the whole room as she seemed to calm down even more, her eyes flashed a bright gold, being bright enough to see in the dark as she turned her head away, not making an effort to get up.

Mal smiled, "Exploring is fun no matter what" she said.

"Of course it'll be fun, exploring things you don't know is exciting" she said, growing excited all of a sudden.

"Sure~ I go wherever Misaki goes anyway's..."

Roman sighee in relief, glad everyone forgot about it. Seemed like Mal didn't remember either what happened last time. One thing was for sure: his in-laws probably hated his guts. "Alright. Let's go take a look around the house." He said happily, motioning for everyone to follow. Reminder: don't bring up family stuff around the kids. 

(( Yay! : D I can reply more to your posts! ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian was slightly surprised when Allen wiped away her tear, she involuntarily moved into his touch and visibly calmed down, she noticed what she did and her blush became deeper, but she stayed where she was. She eventually turned her head away, looking to the left, "S... Sorry..." She said quietly before she gave a tired yawn, he hands slipped and she fell face first onto Allens chest, her blush seemed to take over her entire face in the dark room as she looked up at Allen, her eyes had adjusted to see the whole room as she seemed to calm down even more, her eyes flashed a bright gold, being bright enough to see in the dark as she turned her head away, not making an effort to get up.

(Yayz :DDD i'll stay up late for you so we can interact with them more x3) (also sorry if this post is too short x-x)

Allen's face reddened and he looked to the side as well. "R-Really it's fine" he said, glancing at her.

Roman sighee in relief, glad everyone forgot about it. Seemed like Mal didn't remember either what happened last time. One thing was for sure: his in-laws probably hated his guts. "Alright. Let's go take a look around the house." He said happily, motioning for everyone to follow. Reminder: don't bring up family stuff around the kids. 

(Oh she remembers >3> she just figured she shouldn't bring it up around Misaki xDDD)

Mal happily followed, "Good idea, we probably wanna know where everything is" she said and nodded.

Misaki followed them, "Ooh~ let's go to the kitchen first!" she said and smiled.

Seraph flicked her on her cheek, "Me and you just ate, if you keep eating so much you'll get fat, even I know that" she said and held her hands together behind her back, following after them.

(Yayz :DDD i'll stay up late for you so we can interact with them more x3) (also sorry if this post is too short x-x)

Allen's face reddened and he looked to the side as well. "R-Really it's fine" he said, glancing at her.

(( TANKY :DD ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian gave another yawn as her eyes drooped slightly, the dark red in the room seemingly disappearing at times. It seems your transformation is complete. You can now use all of my power but, you can only drink blood from now on. It would be in your best interest to get some of this creatures blood, it would allow you to drink less. The Daemon sang every word in her mind as she only slightly nodded, her wings suddenly came forward as her eyes shot open, she turned her head slightly to look at them, a dark blood red that seemed to glow, causing an eery red to take place in the room, she turned her head back to Allen as her face lit up again, "Um... I..." She tried to speak but she turned her head down.

Mika giggled happily as her face became Covered in food as she ate. "Yes neo?" Mitsu asked softly 

--------------

shira smiled a little and hugged her gently. "Let's go." She said softly 

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Sit here~''

Neo said as she smiled at Mitsu.

> Yuki Asushima <

Soon Yuki smiled as well before hugging her close and leading her towards the bath tub as Yuki got in waiting for Shira to get in as well.

(( TANKY :DD ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian gave another yawn as her eyes drooped slightly, the dark red in the room seemingly disappearing at times. It seems your transformation is complete. You can now use all of my power but, you can only drink blood from now on. It would be in your best interest to get some of this creatures blood, it would allow you to drink less. The Daemon sang every word in her mind as she only slightly nodded, her wings suddenly came forward as her eyes shot open, she turned her head slightly to look at them, a dark blood red that seemed to glow, causing an eery red to take place in the room, she turned her head back to Allen as her face lit up again, "Um... I..." She tried to speak but she turned her head down.

(Your welcome x3)

Allen blinked when he saw her wings suddenly appear. He looked at them and saw they they glowed red. His attention snapped back to her when she started talking, causing him to tilt his head when she didn't finish. "Hm? Do you need something?" he asked and looked down at her, he just knew something was up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back