• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆The receptionist soon returned and lead them to an empty table which was position near a large glass window. With a smile, Kuroh walked over to one of the chairs, pulling it out and waiting for Himeragi to sit, talking to her as he did so♆...

“ After you~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

tumblr_static_otooya_zps9cm3vqj5.gif

...ΨKenji smiled and nodded his head, replying as he did so. Gone were the days of wintry light kissing coldly upon the city, in those blustery days the great golden orb above was friendly. When uncovered by snow or sleet laden cloud it gave colour to the day, finding any glint of greenness left in the world. The sun had come with its brilliant rays and shone not just brightly, but with a touch of warmth, a promise of the growing seasons to come. He continued to walk, his red irises scanning the areas around them, as well as the thinning students who were still leaving the school infront of them. He enjoyed the way groups reacted with one another, as it allowed every member to show how individual they were to the others, even if it's only through the slightest actions or opinions. Yet, Kenji's eyes inevitably found themselves back on Lumina, his smile softening slightly as they did so. A small cool breeze blew past him, providing him with a small refreshment from the heat that was surrounding them, not that he minded the warmth. He slowly began to sway both his and Lumina's clasped hands slightly, like a happy child would do to their mother, not like there was any relation like that. He continued to talk, a small tone of excitement and joy filling his wordsΨ...

“ It is, yeah~ After the movie, we could find some place where we can eat outside~ ”

Extra♨Info

Courtyard.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

> Himeragi Seiker <
View attachment 167293

Himeragi blushed a bit before smiling and sitting down at the table. She swore, she never seen Kuroh act like such a gentleman before. Guess the demon side he had really took a toll on him.

''Thank you~''

(Lol sorry I meant its on 7789)

"Yaaaaay!" Mika cheered when they got cookies and ran off to go sit as mitsu stuck to neo's sode

-----------

"alright my love." She said softly as she looked at her her cheeks red from crying as she sniffled a little

> Neopolitan Seiker <
View attachment 167769

Neo soon finished picking her food. Her plate had shumai, shrimp fries, rice, pot stickers and a salmon.

''Got all the food you need Mitsu?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki giggled a bit before she went over to the bath tub in the bathroom and started to fill it up with warm water, turning it on and leaving it as it filled. She soon went over to Shira and spoke before she began undressing.

''Let's hurry undressing before the water over flows.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆The receptionist soon returned and lead them to an empty table which was position near a large glass window. With a smile, Kuroh walked over to one of the chairs, pulling it out and waiting for Himeragi to sit, talking to her as he did so♆...

“ After you~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

tumblr_static_otooya_zps9cm3vqj5.gif

...ΨKenji smiled and nodded his head, replying as he did so. Gone were the days of wintry light kissing coldly upon the city, in those blustery days the great golden orb above was friendly. When uncovered by snow or sleet laden cloud it gave colour to the day, finding any glint of greenness left in the world. The sun had come with its brilliant rays and shone not just brightly, but with a touch of warmth, a promise of the growing seasons to come. He continued to walk, his red irises scanning the areas around them, as well as the thinning students who were still leaving the school infront of them. He enjoyed the way groups reacted with one another, as it allowed every member to show how individual they were to the others, even if it's only through the slightest actions or opinions. Yet, Kenji's eyes inevitably found themselves back on Lumina, his smile softening slightly as they did so. A small cool breeze blew past him, providing him with a small refreshment from the heat that was surrounding them, not that he minded the warmth. He slowly began to sway both his and Lumina's clasped hands slightly, like a happy child would do to their mother, not like there was any relation like that. He continued to talk, a small tone of excitement and joy filling his wordsΨ...

“ It is, yeah~ After the movie, we could find some place where we can eat outside~ ”

Extra♨Info

Courtyard.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

ua60aLE.png

tumblr_nztipjNPDQ1tezjybo2_500.gif

Lumina nodded, her gaze going back to the scenery around them. As a phoenix, she thrived in the sunlight. Lack of it actually made her feel pretty sick, so she really looked forward to days like this. The breeze, though slightly cooling, was also enjoyed, because it made the world feel more... alive. Like it enjoyed having her there as much as she enjoyed being there herself. She was looking up at the clouds, the wind blowing her hair out behind her, when she felt the swinging of Kenji's hand moving her own arm. She turned her gaze to look at him, seeing the child-like expression he had. It brought a genuine smile to her face to see him being so happy. Lumina made sure to never forget this moment, because she much preferred Kenji feeling like this and acting like this than anything else. Maybe she was slightly cynical, but it always seemed like things were getting in the way of their happiness, so she vowed to make sure she enjoyed it while it lasted.

The phoenix nodded at his suggestion of eating outside. "Yeah, that sounds good. I like eating outside better anyways. Feeling fresh air and the sun on your face while eating food is really nice." Lumina blinked, realizing she rambled a bit, and her face heated up to a slight shade of pink. Not wanting to dwell on it, she immediately moved on to another topic to distract herself even further. "S-so, do you know what movie we're seeing?"

Extra Info

Mood: Happy, trying to be distracted

Objective: Go on a date with her pair

Interacting with: Kenji

Ansom watched the girl warily. People in the city were shady. Once she finished speaking, his expression turned from wariness to understanding. "Just woke up?" He looked at his watch and laughed a bit. "It seems you've overslept a few years." He gave a smile until she mentioned something on his face. "Do I?" He looked at his blackened fingers and then nodded. "Oh."

He reached into the window of his car and grabbed a rag. He wiped his face and then his hands. "Anyway. Sure, I'll tell you anything you want to know." He looked the girl up and down. "I can tell you've missed a lot."

Celaena nodded at his question about waking up, honestly just as confused about it as he was. She knew she had been sealed away in that crystal a long time ago, but she never expected to wake up again... especially not now. Not with Ayen not even being around anymore. "I suppose overslept could be the word to use in this situation." Though, sleeping is usually something you choose to do. It's not necessarily being forced into a crystal stasis for gods know how long. "You look much better without the smudge on your face, might I add." She smiled, fixing her hair a bit as she thought about what to ask. Considering she knew nothing about this time or this world, she could ask anything, even the simplest of things, and still learn something. That would just lead to him thinking she was even stranger than he probably thought she was. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. "Let me see... What planet or dimension is this, and what year is it?" Considering she happened upon a portal that led her into this place, those weren't completely weird questions... right?

Celaena nodded at his question about waking up, honestly just as confused about it as he was. She knew she had been sealed away in that crystal a long time ago, but she never expected to wake up again... especially not now. Not with Ayen not even being around anymore. "I suppose overslept could be the word to use in this situation." Though, sleeping is usually something you choose to do. It's not necessarily being forced into a crystal stasis for gods know how long. "You look much better without the smudge on your face, might I add." She smiled, fixing her hair a bit as she thought about what to ask. Considering she knew nothing about this time or this world, she could ask anything, even the simplest of things, and still learn something. That would just lead to him thinking she was even stranger than he probably thought she was. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. "Let me see... What planet or dimension is this, and what year is it?" Considering she happened upon a portal that led her into this place, those weren't completely weird questions... right?

Ansom shrugged at the girl's comments about his looks. "Yeah. I try." He inspected the girl. She did seem much out of place. All wide-eyed and wondrous. Like a blind dog seeing the world for the first time.

She seemed like a normal girl. That is, until she asked about the planet and or dimension. "Well, this is Terra, or more commonly, Earth." He then put his finger to his chin. Year? Ansom never thought about years. It made him feel old. "2016. But don't let that number fool you. The world's history started with a big number, went down to zero, and then raised again, so...." He shrugged.

Nai smiled and slowly used his free hand to chip a piece of the oce cream cone before eating it. "What do you want to know?" He askes curiously. "I'm always open to telling my friends about myself if they're interested in knowing."

"Well.. uh," she had to think about it for a second. "W-what's your favorite season?" she asked politely. Nico fixed her skirt slightly before her attention back to Nai. 

> Neopolitan Seiker <
View attachment 167769

Neo soon finished picking her food. Her plate had shumai, shrimp fries, rice, pot stickers and a salmon.

''Got all the food you need Mitsu?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki giggled a bit before she went over to the bath tub in the bathroom and started to fill it up with warm water, turning it on and leaving it as it filled. She soon went over to Shira and spoke before she began undressing.

''Let's hurry undressing before the water over flows.''

"Yes love." She said softly as she looked at her plate smiling

-------------

"alright love." She said softly as she got up and started to undress

"Yes love." She said softly as she looked at her plate smiling

-------------

"alright love." She said softly as she got up and started to undress

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo smiled before she went back to their table with Mitsu where Mika was waiting and probably started eating. Though they were only given chop sticks so might be hard for Mika to eat.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki finished undressing before she went over to the bath tub and waited for Shira.

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo smiled before she went back to their table with Mitsu where Mika was waiting and probably started eating. Though they were only given chop sticks so might be hard for Mika to eat.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki finished undressing before she went over to the bath tub and waited for Shira.

Mika had tossed the chopsticks already and was eating with her hands happily as mitsu watched her and giggled

-------------

shira quickly went to her a small frown still on her face as she thought she didn't deserve this after what she did but she didn't vocalize it

Mika had tossed the chopsticks already and was eating with her hands happily as mitsu watched her and giggled

-------------

shira quickly went to her a small frown still on her face as she thought she didn't deserve this after what she did but she didn't vocalize it

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo giggled as well before setting her plate on the table and pulling a seat for Mitsu.

''Mitsu~?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki soon went back to check over Shira. She noticed the small frown she had before speaking. 

''Shira, come on. Stop guilt tripping yourself. You're not gonna make me wait here right?''

Everest laughed and rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around Hakuru and ensuring she wouldn't be able to escape. "well until we figure out what to do, I suppose I'll just have to entertain myself!" then Everest began to viciously tickle Hakuru's side with his free hand, using his other hand to make sure she couldn't escape.

(Oh god he found a weakness of hers xDD)

Hakuru was caught off guard and squeaked when he started tickling her side, quickly covering her mouth so she didn't burst into a fit of laughter. She started squirming, trying her hardest to escape, though her chances of escape seemed impossible.

"One of the few for me." Roman said, chuckling lightly. "Anyways, maybe we should get dressed. Misaki could already be here for all we know... And we're just sitting here... Not like I have a problem with being cuddled up with you." He added. "But yeah... We can cuddle up later. It's comfortable."

Mal nodded and sat up, "And when we do I dont plan on moving for a while" she said and smiled, getting up and getting dressed in different clothes.

((Don't expect much for the next 2 hours, soz in school))

Caspian De Sol

(( TIME SKIP! 28 Minutes ))

Caspian breathed in and out quickly as a thin sweat laid on her head, "N... O..." She breathed out as her hands gripped onto Allen, "N... O..." She said quietly as a tear fell down her cheek in the dark.

Allen had ended up falling asleep himself but quickly woke up when he had heard her say something. His eye's being adjusted to the dark, he noticed the tear. He wiped it away and pulled her closer, It did tell me that she had bad dreams, though i'm curious as to why... he thought as he looked at her.

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin gave a short sigh, "Chaos can be defeated by light, and i know someone that was once an archangel of heaven, before complications arose... I think she had a daemon soul forced into hers? I'll have to check..." He said as he drifted from the subject, "So Fiona," Elisa spoke up, "May i ask if you are dating anyone? Or even how many," She said happily before she gave a yawn, Sarin moved closer to her and whispered something into her ear, Elisa gave a short sigh, "Hold that thought..." She said as she pulled out a small dark red vile, she took the small cork out and sculled the liquid quickly before putting the cork back on and shoving the empty vile back into her shirt.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a soft smirk before he lightly pecked her lips, "I think i can arrange that... Though i think we should get to the restaurant first..." He sad the last part sadly before he pulled his head back fully, he lightly squeezed Rosalie and he gave an innocent looking smile, "Whoops..." He said as he turned his head to the left to look away from Rosalie.

Rosalie Dalton

"Yeah I guess that would be a good idea to go to the restaur-" her voice suddenly stopping when she was squeezed. "H-Hey!" Her voice spoke as she first pretended to be huffed before she couldnt keep up the act and giggled silently. "Seriously though, I suppose we should get going, right?" She asked, looking up at him.

--------------------

((Sorry, I was out with friends))

((That's fine, take your time~ I was just making sure you saw it.

--------------------

@LunaCrosby do I owe you a post or do you owe me? :0))

((That's fine, take your time~ I was just making sure you saw it.

--------------------

@LunaCrosby do I owe you a post or do you owe me? :0))

(No clue, I posted the first post after the time skip so if you replied to that i'm sorry I missed it T~T

Daniel frowned more and hugged her gently in his arms. "Shhhhhh it's alright." He said softly. He was never good at these moments but he was gonna try to cheer his beautiful daughter up. "I'm sorry sweetheart." He said to her softly

Ariel Reaver

Ariel had moved to hugged him back, sniffling gently, feeling herself calming down a little now that she was being hugged. Even the ice in the room had receded back a bit. "I'm sorry Dad" she said after she had calmed a little "I got mad at you before, when you acted like you didn't trust him, I guess you were right..." She said quietly.

(No clue, I posted the first post after the time skip so if you replied to that i'm sorry I missed it T~T

((Ah, snap ;-; I missed it, sorry :'I my alerts are annoying in that they make me loose posts easily... Do you have the post remembered by any chance?))

Ansom shrugged at the girl's comments about his looks. "Yeah. I try." He inspected the girl. She did seem much out of place. All wide-eyed and wondrous. Like a blind dog seeing the world for the first time.

She seemed like a normal girl. That is, until she asked about the planet and or dimension. "Well, this is Terra, or more commonly, Earth." He then put his finger to his chin. Year? Ansom never thought about years. It made him feel old. "2016. But don't let that number fool you. The world's history started with a big number, went down to zero, and then raised again, so...." He shrugged.

Celaena simply smiled at his comment, not really used to the way people speak here quite yet. It's not like she was truly proper through and through, things were just... different. She did notice his eyes seeming to pierce through her, as if he was trying to figure her out. Well, what she had was here, and here she was. It was slightly strange, but she didn't think much of it. Thankfully, he moved on to answering her questions. "Earth? So that's what this place is... I've only ever read books about this place... it's so much different than what I've read! And it's 2016! Wow, I really have been asleep for a long time! Hundreds of years! I wonder what the time disparity between Fae and Earth is...." Soon enough, Celaena's composed demeanor faded away and she reverted back to her excitable self, buzzing about the seemingly normal aspects of the world. Without even bothering about how she came off, she stepped toward Ansom, her hands clasped together in excitement. "I've never been here before, can you show me around and show me what Earth is like??"

Astrid had heard the freezing and cracking of the brace as Alejandro had removed it, raising an eyebrow at the action. Looks like he healed pretty quickly too, quicker than herself it seemed. And having the solution to taking the brace off be to freeze it and break it? Huh. A bit more... unrefined than she took him for. Kind of like herself. Maybe he was more her style than she thought. Her red hair blew in the breeze that was now coming through the window, rolling in waves behind her. She quite liked her natural color. She too thought it fit well.

Speaking of hair, she though Alejandro's blue hair fit him well too. The icy blue hue of his hair seemed to emulate how cold and distant that he was and could be, but even still... for some reason she couldn't shake the feeling that, like an igloo, it held some secret warmth and kindness within. For a moment, all she wanted was to find that warmth.

Astrid had just about recovered from her dizzy spell, her good hand gripping the ledge with a tight enough grip to make her knuckles white. She was apparently still in a pretty bad shape, worse than Alejandro (to her dismay) but she was stubborn enough to just push through anyways. A moment later and Alejandro was by her side at the window as well, extending his hand to her. She blinked as she looked down at his hand then back up to him, opening her mouth to respond when the doctor came back to check on them. His expression turned from one of calm to a worried and kind of angry expression, moving toward them to probably get them away from the window. "Hey! Where do you guys think you're going?!" At that moment, Astrid took Alejandro's hand, gripping it strongly. "Well, whatever your plan is, let's do it, now!"

"...Okay." Alejandro looked back to see the doctor coming their way. He quickly froze his feet to the ground, causing him to srop in his tracks. "That won't hold him long." Alejandro quickly said, as he picked Astrid up, and jumped right of the window. The plan didn't go exactly how he planned, as he was gonna make an ice slide, but the doctor caught him off guard. Soon a loud crackling sound could be heard, as if someone poured water on ice. It was the sound of Alejandro's ice wings forming. "Next stop, somewhere that doesn't have that guy." He said before stabilizing his flight pattern. He made sure he was holding Astrid tightly. 

Finally... Somewhere Alejandro felt most comfortable. Out of every place around the city, high up had to be his favorite place. Thw only weird part was holding Astrid. It was weird, but once again, her touch was warm. Why? Who knows... "Astrid.. Is it okay if we talk about something?" He asked in a slightly shy voice. It was weird for him to be shy, but he didn't care right now. His stomach felt weird, and this only happened around her. It was probably best they talk about things while they had the chance. 

(((( Sorry for the short post. ))))

Mal nodded and sat up, "And when we do I dont plan on moving for a while" she said and smiled, getting up and getting dressed in different clothes.

Roman smiled and grabbed his mask. He had changed forms, usually taking on this one around his kids. It seemed more serious in his opinion, mysterious. Weird as it was to want to be mysterious to your own children, Misaki was going to be a ninja one day, so best she learn to be mysterious from her own father. "No need to move. I won't be moving either. We'll just enjoy one another's company like we deserve."

"Well.. uh," she had to think about it for a second. "W-what's your favorite season?" she asked politely. Nico fixed her skirt slightly before her attention back to Nai. 

"Spring." Nai said, smiling warmly. "I live the flowers and all the other things that spring brings us." He added. "It's a nice time to go out and do things, like hanging out with friends or dates..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back