• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fiona giggled. "Oh, I'm sure you'll find someone, Sarin." She smiled sweetly. "You're really cool." She then began to mutter, almost inaudible. "But, maybe cut down on the mood changes." She shook her head and chuckled. "Do you have cake?" She asked.

Sarin & Elisa

Sarin heard what she said as his cheeks slightly lit up, Elisa instantly waved her hand around, "Oo! Oo! Me! We have cake, you name it we should have it, i think we still have that wedding cake..." She said trailing off before Sarin stood from his seat with a sigh, "Need me i'll be in the under cover area, smoking," He said tiredly before he walked over and turned left, he turned right before he opened a door, benches where empty as plastic was pulled down to protect the seats from rain, Elisa gave a tired sigh, "He has had it rougher than me you know? I may have been procreated to kill people but he's killed over 900 people, against his will, he has i think, only killed 45 people in his own free will, but those people where murderers," She said as her face turned gloom, "Still, please, if you can, just look after him, he may build tall walls (( Cue Donald Trump Reference )) but he is sweet, and he cares for people," She said as she watched him through the glass, he pulled out a small packet of cigarettes and lit them up with a small flame that seemed to appear, "Just if you can, not asking, but even if you have a second of free time just see if you can," She said with a happy smile.

Sarin & Elisa

Sarin heard what she said as his cheeks slightly lit up, Elisa instantly waved her hand around, "Oo! Oo! Me! We have cake, you name it we should have it, i think we still have that wedding cake..." She said trailing off before Sarin stood from his seat with a sigh, "Need me i'll be in the under cover area, smoking," He said tiredly before he walked over and turned left, he turned right before he opened a door, benches where empty as plastic was pulled down to protect the seats from rain, Elisa gave a tired sigh, "He has had it rougher than me you know? I may have been procreated to kill people but he's killed over 900 people, against his will, he has i think, only killed 45 people in his own free will, but those people where murderers," She said as her face turned gloom, "Still, please, if you can, just look after him, he may build tall walls (( Cue Donald Trump Reference )) but he is sweet, and he cares for people," She said as she watched him through the glass, he pulled out a small packet of cigarettes and lit them up with a small flame that seemed to appear, "Just if you can, not asking, but even if you have a second of free time just see if you can," She said with a happy smile.

Fiona nodded, her smile finally fading completely, replaced with a clenched jaw. "Yeah, that's all I do. Take care of people. Hey, you, can you watch this fragile thing real quick. Hey, I'll be right back, watch this. Hey, hold this real quick. Hey, can you undo my destruction of that town. Hey, can you watch my daughter while I fuck my girlfriend on the couch. Hey, hey, hey." She then sighed and shook her head. 

"Sorry." Her smile returned. "Do you have red velvet cake. If so, I'll take some." She nodded and stared at the table.

Kanon was out for the rest of the school day, and even past when school was supposed to get out. Achilles really had done a number on her, and her body was doing the best it could to keep up and keep her, well, alive. Kanon was tough, but it was apparent that Achilles was much stronger. Bruises bloomed across her pale skin, the blood from where her thigh was impaled was drying to her skin and slightly dying the bedsheets red. She looked a right mess for sure. 

Soon enough one of the school nurses came in, checking on how things were going considering that school had been out for a while. She came and placed a hand on the shoulder of the obviously-worried Achilles, knowing he was doing the best he could to keep himself together. However... "sir? I'm sorry to say that the school is closing. You're welcome to stay here with her, but with her condition it would be advised to take her to a hospital. There's not much more we can do for her here. We can accommodate transportation if yo-" The nurse was cut off by the feeling of a hand on her wrist. Kanon tired opened her eyes, looking up at the two of them. "No... hospitals. If I went... you'd have to tell my brother... and..." Kanon's hand tiredly slipped back down to her side, feeling a lot of pain from trying to speak to them.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Fiona nodded, her smile finally fading completely, replaced with a clenched jaw. "Yeah, that's all I do. Take care of people. Hey, you, can you watch this fragile thing real quick. Hey, I'll be right back, watch this. Hey, hold this real quick. Hey, can you undo my destruction of that town. Hey, can you watch my daughter while I fuck my girlfriend on the couch. Hey, hey, hey." She then sighed and shook her head. 

"Sorry." Her smile returned. "Do you have red velvet cake. If so, I'll take some." She nodded and stared at the table.

Elisa Darthwell

"S-sorry for asking..." She said as she lowered her head slightly, "Y-yeah we have some, a whole Double Decker cake if i am not mistaken," She said as the smile came back slightly, it slowly disappeared, "And... Sorry for asking again..." She said as if she did the worst thing possible, "Didn't mean to offend... It's just... He seems happier when your around..." She said slowly as she lowered her head again, "Sorry..." She said in the same low whisper

(( Oh so very sozzy ;-; Was doing IRL stuff. ))

Elisa Darthwell

"S-sorry for asking..." She said as she lowered her head slightly, "Y-yeah we have some, a whole Double Decker cake if i am not mistaken," She said as the smile came back slightly, it slowly disappeared, "And... Sorry for asking again..." She said as if she did the worst thing possible, "Didn't mean to offend... It's just... He seems happier when your around..." She said slowly as she lowered her head again, "Sorry..." She said in the same low whisper

(( Oh so very sozzy ;-; Was doing IRL stuff. ))

Fiona waved her apologies off with her hand, smile still on her face. "Oh, no. I've just been stressed out lately." She nodded. "Yeah, that cake sounds good." She nodded. "And I'll stick with him. He's fun." She giggled.

Fiona waved her apologies off with her hand, smile still on her face. "Oh, no. I've just been stressed out lately." She nodded. "Yeah, that cake sounds good." She nodded. "And I'll stick with him. He's fun." She giggled.

Elisa Darthwell

"I thought you said that you didn't like guys...?" She said in a questioning tone before she gave a small smile, "But yeah, i'll go get it for you," She said happily.

(( @Daniel reaving Where? I think i may have replied to it... ))

(Okay! I've got a few... Violetta, Iris, Aion, Kansuke, Ryft, Gavrielle, Lena, Elyse, Yumi, Kaori, Vanille, Chiharu, Lilliana, Celaena, Merrick, Sayuri, Skylar, Isuzu... take your pick!))

(Wow. So many options....I'all just create a post and you can send whichever.)

Ansom parked his Lexus in the parking lot by the street. It wasn't a lot for a specific place, but just one for anybody. He sighed and turned off the car and climbed out. He spun his keys around his index finger with a whistle before stuffing them into the pocket of his black jeans. 

His clothing wasn't anything special: Black jeans and a purple v-neck shirt with a white undershirt. He checked his watch on his right wrist before nodding. He didn't have anywhere to be or anything to do. A rare moment for the Anti-God.

Elisa Darthwell

"I thought you said that you didn't like guys...?" She said in a questioning tone before she gave a small smile, "But yeah, i'll go get it for you," She said happily.

(( @Daniel reaving Where? I think i may have replied to it... ))

"I didn't say I'll date him!" Fiona said as Elisa was walking away. "Guys and girls can be friends..." She muttered to herself before looking at the empty table and grabbing her phone. "Twitter time..."

"I didn't say I'll date him!" Fiona said as Elisa was walking away. "Guys and girls can be friends..." She muttered to herself before looking at the empty table and grabbing her phone. "Twitter time..."

Elisa Darthwell

As Elisa exited the view of Fiona, she quickly used her vampire speed to grab the cake and walked back to the table, she placed it down in front of her with a smile as she took her seat again, "Bon appetite'" She said as she twirled her invisible mustache, she gave a quiet laugh as she saw Sarin enter the restaurant, she gave a soft smile, "Your future husband is here," She said with a smirk as she giggled like a school girl, Sarin took the same seat he was in before, "Geez, what could they be doing..." He looked over at Elisa and she gave a smirk, "Actually, no, keep your mouth shut," He said before he crossed his arms and relaxed into the chair, "Sarin, why so mean?" She said as she pouted her lips.

(Wow. So many options....I'all just create a post and you can send whichever.)

Ansom parked his Lexus in the parking lot by the street. It wasn't a lot for a specific place, but just one for anybody. He sighed and turned off the car and climbed out. He spun his keys around his index finger with a whistle before stuffing them into the pocket of his black jeans. 

His clothing wasn't anything special: Black jeans and a purple v-neck shirt with a white undershirt. He checked his watch on his right wrist before nodding. He didn't have anywhere to be or anything to do. A rare moment for the Anti-God.

((I could go with Violetta... but lets shake it up a bit xD))

Celaena had had a whirlwind of a week. First thing she wakes up back in fae, somehow alive, with Ayen nowhere to be found. The world looked nothing like she expected, and after trying to find her way around the place with no luck she accidentally happened upon a portal and happened upon a place even less familiar than where she was before. Sculptures of metal reached high up into the sky, with contraptions and designs unimaginable simply existing all over the place. It was somewhat terrifying, but also quite intriguing. Who would have thought a place like this could exist? Before she knew it her initial disgust of the lack of nature was replaced by an unbounded curiosity of this new world, and soon she found herself wandering around trying to figure out what any of it could possibly be.

The fae had been asleep for a long time. Many years had passed and time had moved on to where it was today. Technology advanced, and lives improved, and nature adapted. Celaena wondered just how things could have become this way in this strange world. How could people live and subsist in such tall structures of metal? What could have caused something like this? Of course, she knew this wasn't fae, so things were bound to be different, but that didn't stop all the questions from bouncing around in her head. As she wandered and looked around at whatever she could, it came to her attention that people were staring. Both from her strange attitude and actions and her not-so-modern clothes. It dawned on her that she was actually the strange one in this world. All at once, the fae composed herself, keeping her excitement contained, at least for the moment. This was a new world, she was a foreigner in it, she had to be respectful. Her posture straightened and her composure did a 360. What once stood a playful child now stood an elegant woman. She'd stay like this, for now at least. 

Now acting more like a proper lady, Celaena began walking again, wondering if there was a more respectful and less obnoxious. She could start by... oh yes! Talking to people! She was good at that after all. But who to talk to? Looking around, the white-haired fae found someone who looked like they were familiar with this place. Keeping her grace about her, she walked up to the man next to the car wearing the purple shirt, giving a small smile as she approached. "Hello, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to assist me with something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good night." He said softly as he held her close to him and closed his eyes to rest with her as well

Daniel immediately frowned at the sight of his baby girl crying and quickly went over. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" He asked Ashe gently brought his warm gentle hands to her cheeks as he looked straight into her eyes 

Ariel looked up at him for a moment as he came over, sniffling a little "Gregory left me" she said quietly with a frown "He just...left a note, he said he was leaving and that it wouldn't work out..." She said as her gaze fell to the floor again.

Ariel looked up at him for a moment as he came over, sniffling a little "Gregory left me" she said quietly with a frown "He just...left a note, he said he was leaving and that it wouldn't work out..." She said as her gaze fell to the floor again.

Daniel frowned more and hugged her gently in his arms. "Shhhhhh it's alright." He said softly. He was never good at these moments but he was gonna try to cheer his beautiful daughter up. "I'm sorry sweetheart." He said to her softly

((I could go with Violetta... but lets shake it up a bit xD))

Celaena had had a whirlwind of a week. First thing she wakes up back in fae, somehow alive, with Ayen nowhere to be found. The world looked nothing like she expected, and after trying to find her way around the place with no luck she accidentally happened upon a portal and happened upon a place even less familiar than where she was before. Sculptures of metal reached high up into the sky, with contraptions and designs unimaginable simply existing all over the place. It was somewhat terrifying, but also quite intriguing. Who would have thought a place like this could exist? Before she knew it her initial disgust of the lack of nature was replaced by an unbounded curiosity of this new world, and soon she found herself wandering around trying to figure out what any of it could possibly be.

The fae had been asleep for a long time. Many years had passed and time had moved on to where it was today. Technology advanced, and lives improved, and nature adapted. Celaena wondered just how things could have become this way in this strange world. How could people live and subsist in such tall structures of metal? What could have caused something like this? Of course, she knew this wasn't fae, so things were bound to be different, but that didn't stop all the questions from bouncing around in her head. As she wandered and looked around at whatever she could, it came to her attention that people were staring. Both from her strange attitude and actions and her not-so-modern clothes. It dawned on her that she was actually the strange one in this world. All at once, the fae composed herself, keeping her excitement contained, at least for the moment. This was a new world, she was a foreigner in it, she had to be respectful. Her posture straightened and her composure did a 360. What once stood a playful child now stood an elegant woman. She'd stay like this, for now at least. 

Now acting more like a proper lady, Celaena began walking again, wondering if there was a more respectful and less obnoxious. She could start by... oh yes! Talking to people! She was good at that after all. But who to talk to? Looking around, the white-haired fae found someone who looked like they were familiar with this place. Keeping her grace about her, she walked up to the man next to the car wearing the purple shirt, giving a small smile as she approached. "Hello, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to assist me with something?"

Ansom popped the hood of his trunk and began to check on the engine and all the pumps. The V10 engine of the Lexus always made Ansom smile every time he looked at it. He began to put oil on all the squeaky bolts and refilled he brake fluid.

He backed away and noticed that his back left tire was a little low on pressure. He would have to fix that when he got home. He smiled again, looking at the sunset orange paint. "Beauty in all forms." He nodded slightly.

Ansom was kneeling down, checking the side when he heard a voice. He quickly stood and looked at the source. A girl. An oddly dressed girl. "Ah, hello." He gave a small smile. "Assist you? Sure. What do you need?" He asked, wiping at his cheek, leaving a black grease stain smudged across his cheek.

Mitsu blushed happily and hugged her giggling. "I missed you." She said happily as mika pulled on neo's shirt and pointed to the desert table. "Cookies!!" She said loudly

---------

shira hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply knowing she would never do that to her again. She meant to much to her

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo giggled at Mitsu before she noticed Mika wanting cookies she giggled a bit before going over to the desert table and getting a fair amount of cookies.

''I think we're good on food right now huh?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki continued to kiss Shira before she broke the kiss and looked at Shira. She soon smiled before she started to speak softly.

''Let's take a shower, okay? We both need to wash up.''

> Himeragi Seiker <

Soon, Himeragi just hugged Kuroh's arm happily as they waited for a table.

Lumina

As Kenji responded back, a soft smile came on to Lumina's face, packing her things into the bad sitting next to the desk. It dawned on her as she flipped her notepad closed and stuffed it in her bag that she hadn't even taken any notes during the whole class. Maybe she could ask Kenji about that later. But that wasn't what was important right now. What mattered was that they were going on their first date in a long time. Standing up, Lumina allowed herself a moment to stretch her wings before zipping up her bag and slinging it on her shoulders. Her hand reached over to take Kenji's outstretched one, his touch easing her smile even further. "Yeah, let's go~"

The hallways were buzzing with students excitement of the day being over, many of them discussing plans between each other of after school activities. Getting good, hanging out, all the kind of stuff that friends would do together. Lumina was kind of jealous, deep down, as she had never been able to experience the feeling of figuring out plans for things to do after school with friends. The closest thing she got was the one time she spent the day with Autumn, but they hadn't seen each other or spoken since then. The Phoenix hoped she was doing well. Though, Lumina supposed it was alright, as now she had Kenji to spend her time with instead. As time passed, the crowds thinned as more and more students left the building to head to wherever they wanted to go, and that included them. It was a nice warm afternoon, with the sun shining high above them and a small refreshing breeze flowing through their hair. Lumina couldn't help but comment at it. "Perfect weather for a date, I think~" It was definitely helping keep her mind off the things that kept her distracted in class, which was good considering she didn't want to be all mope during their date and worry Kenji. If they were gonna talk about that kind of stuff, it was going to wait until after the dinner and movie.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆The receptionist soon returned and lead them to an empty table which was position near a large glass window. With a smile, Kuroh walked over to one of the chairs, pulling it out and waiting for Himeragi to sit, talking to her as he did so♆...

“ After you~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting within the restaurant with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

tumblr_static_otooya_zps9cm3vqj5.gif

...ΨKenji smiled and nodded his head, replying as he did so. Gone were the days of wintry light kissing coldly upon the city, in those blustery days the great golden orb above was friendly. When uncovered by snow or sleet laden cloud it gave colour to the day, finding any glint of greenness left in the world. The sun had come with its brilliant rays and shone not just brightly, but with a touch of warmth, a promise of the growing seasons to come. He continued to walk, his red irises scanning the areas around them, as well as the thinning students who were still leaving the school infront of them. He enjoyed the way groups reacted with one another, as it allowed every member to show how individual they were to the others, even if it's only through the slightest actions or opinions. Yet, Kenji's eyes inevitably found themselves back on Lumina, his smile softening slightly as they did so. A small cool breeze blew past him, providing him with a small refreshment from the heat that was surrounding them, not that he minded the warmth. He slowly began to sway both his and Lumina's clasped hands slightly, like a happy child would do to their mother, not like there was any relation like that. He continued to talk, a small tone of excitement and joy filling his wordsΨ...

“ It is, yeah~ After the movie, we could find some place where we can eat outside~ ”

Extra♨Info

Courtyard.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

Ansom popped the hood of his trunk and began to check on the engine and all the pumps. The V10 engine of the Lexus always made Ansom smile every time he looked at it. He began to put oil on all the squeaky bolts and refilled he brake fluid.

He backed away and noticed that his back left tire was a little low on pressure. He would have to fix that when he got home. He smiled again, looking at the sunset orange paint. "Beauty in all forms." He nodded slightly.

Ansom was kneeling down, checking the side when he heard a voice. He quickly stood and looked at the source. A girl. An oddly dressed girl. "Ah, hello." He gave a small smile. "Assist you? Sure. What do you need?" He asked, wiping at his cheek, leaving a black grease stain smudged across his cheek.

Inwardly, Celaena released a sigh of relief that this man was willing to help her. She was really quite overwhelmed and wasn't sure what she would do if she had no help in a world she didn't know. Looks like she didn't have to worry about that in this instance. It seemed like the people of this world were easy enough to talk to, almost easier than back in Fae. Her stance relaxed as the man looked up at her. "Thank you very much." She gave a small bow as a sign of thanks for his help. She gave him a smile as her posture returned to normal. "I have been asleep for a very long time, and this world is full of many things I do not understand. I was hoping that you could tell me about this world and the things in it." It was a strange request, Celaena knew that, but she also knew it was the best way to really find anything out without making completely wrong assumptions. She looked at him for a moment longer before noticing the grease stain on his cheek. She pointed to her own cheek, indicating to him that he had something there. "You have a stain on your face. Would you like something to wipe it off?"

Inwardly, Celaena released a sigh of relief that this man was willing to help her. She was really quite overwhelmed and wasn't sure what she would do if she had no help in a world she didn't know. Looks like she didn't have to worry about that in this instance. It seemed like the people of this world were easy enough to talk to, almost easier than back in Fae. Her stance relaxed as the man looked up at her. "Thank you very much." She gave a small bow as a sign of thanks for his help. She gave him a smile as her posture returned to normal. "I have been asleep for a very long time, and this world is full of many things I do not understand. I was hoping that you could tell me about this world and the things in it." It was a strange request, Celaena knew that, but she also knew it was the best way to really find anything out without making completely wrong assumptions. She looked at him for a moment longer before noticing the grease stain on his cheek. She pointed to her own cheek, indicating to him that he had something there. "You have a stain on your face. Would you like something to wipe it off?"

Ansom watched the girl warily. People in the city were shady. Once she finished speaking, his expression turned from wariness to understanding. "Just woke up?" He looked at his watch and laughed a bit. "It seems you've overslept a few years." He gave a smile until she mentioned something on his face. "Do I?" He looked at his blackened fingers and then nodded. "Oh."

He reached into the window of his car and grabbed a rag. He wiped his face and then his hands. "Anyway. Sure, I'll tell you anything you want to know." He looked the girl up and down. "I can tell you've missed a lot."

(( @Daniel reaving I already replied, it's on page 7788, just scroll down, also Night
 @LunaCrosby Noight, no school so expect way more replies.
 @Nona Noight, no school so expect way more replies.
 @NeoClassical Noight, no school so expect way more replies. ))

(Lol sorry I meant its on 7789)

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo giggled at Mitsu before she noticed Mika wanting cookies she giggled a bit before going over to the desert table and getting a fair amount of cookies.

''I think we're good on food right now huh?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki continued to kiss Shira before she broke the kiss and looked at Shira. She soon smiled before she started to speak softly.

''Let's take a shower, okay? We both need to wash up.''

"Yaaaaay!" Mika cheered when they got cookies and ran off to go sit as mitsu stuck to neo's sode

-----------

"alright my love." She said softly as she looked at her her cheeks red from crying as she sniffled a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back