• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Buffet buffet!" Mika. Cheered at hwr

------------/

shira sat there bawling till she felt the hug from behind making her eyes widen and freeze before she curled up more gripping her hands tightly as she listened to her words. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." She said once yuki knelt down in front of her and she birdied her face into her chest gripping her clothing tightly in her hands as she continued to cry

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Haha alright. Let's go grab some food then.''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki just held her patting her head.

Once they arrived home, Euloria opened the door and stepped inside. She glanced around the living room until her eyes settled on a blanket for the dragon to lay on. Noticing it was sort of cold she shivered a bit "Its actually kinda chilly in here" she muttered as she lifted the blanket up and put it in a comfortable place for the dragon, wondering why it was kind of cold, after all she remembered putting on the heaters before she left...

"I can fix it." He said as he sighed and opened his mouth a little the back of his throat glowing as a heatwave radiated out that started to warm the house

Saria walked ahead inside before turning to look at Hakosu. She smiled and shook her head "Dont worry about it" she said as she sat on the edge of a nearby chair "You should see my dorm, Its just boxes everywhere, I haven't even bothered to unpack yet" she admitted before laughing lightly "I forgot to"

Hakosu giggled. "Yeah. At least I unpacked some clothes. But, I do believe the only furniture I put up was that mirror." She pointed to a mirror with a picture of a monkey on it. "So, what kind of pizza do you want?" She asked when she pulled out her cell phone.

"I can fix it." He said as he sighed and opened his mouth a little the back of his throat glowing as a heatwave radiated out that started to warm the house

Euloria looked back at him and smiled, "Thank you" she said softly. "I dont get it though, the heaters are on..." she said as she checked on them to make sure they werent broken "Unless Ariel is up to something..." she then said as she put a hand to her chin. "...but shes normally still at Gregory's around this time..." she said in a confused tone.

Hakosu giggled. "Yeah. At least I unpacked some clothes. But, I do believe the only furniture I put up was that mirror." She pointed to a mirror with a picture of a monkey on it. "So, what kind of pizza do you want?" She asked when she pulled out her cell phone.

Saria glanced over to the mirror and giggled lightly as she saw it "It's cute" she said before pizza was mentioned "What? Oh, ight, pizza" she laughed sheepishly before shrugging "Uhh, im not fussy with toppings as long as theres not much pineapple and it has a lot of cheese on it"

Saria glanced over to the mirror and giggled lightly as she saw it "It's cute" she said before pizza was mentioned "What? Oh, ight, pizza" she laughed sheepishly before shrugging "Uhh, im not fussy with toppings as long as theres not much pineapple and it has a lot of cheese on it"

Hakosu nodded and placed an order for a large pepperoni. When she hung up, she threw her phone on the couch. "They said about thirty minutes." She nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Need a drink?" She asked.

(reply will take a bit. I got a football game)

"Yaaaaay!" Mina cheered and ran off happily

---------

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." Shira bawled into yuki as she held her tightly. She thought she didn't deserve anything after this and yet yuki was still being so loving to her.

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon grabbed Mitsu's hand and went to the buffet with her and grabbing a plate. She soon grabbed Mitsu a plate and Mika a plate as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

''Shira, I get it. Calm down. It's a bit too early in the morning..''

Yuki said before she tried to shut her up by pressing her lips to Shira's and leaving them there.

Hakosu nodded and placed an order for a large pepperoni. When she hung up, she threw her phone on the couch. "They said about thirty minutes." She nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Need a drink?" She asked.

(reply will take a bit. I got a football game)

((Okay, have fun))

Saria's eyes followed Hakosu as she left the room and headed towards the kitchen "Yeah, sure" she said with a smile before looking back to Levi, who had curled up to nap on the couch.

((Not yet apparently...))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small curt nod as she snuggled next to Allen (?) and gave another short yawn, "Good... night..." She breathed out quietly with a small laugh before drifting off to sleep.

(Sorry for the late reply, school got in the way)

"Night" he said quietly, so that he didn't disturb her. He looked around the room curiously, distracting himself with the objects he'd see in the room.

((Not yet apparently...))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small curt nod as she snuggled next to Allen (?) and gave another short yawn, "Good... night..." She breathed out quietly with a small laugh before drifting off to sleep.

"Night" he said quietly, so that he didn't disturb her. He looked around the room curiously, distracting himself with the objects he'd see in the room.

"If my childhood was any better than it was, I'd love to be a child again. In other words, I'm glad a grew up. Made me the legal age to marry a beautiful woman and have two beautiful children too." Roman said, rubbing his nose against Mal's with a soft smile. 

Mal smiled, "Well... this is the plus side of being an adult, I don't think i'd be as happy as I am now" she said and laughed lightly.

Everest laughed and pulled on Hakuru's ear as he laid on the bed with her besides him before turning and snuggling up against her.

"So what do you wanna do now?"

"What do I wanna do?... hmmm..... i'm not sure, we've already done so much today that nothing really comes to mind." she said, trying not to blush anymore then she already was.

Mal smiled, "Well... this is the plus side of being an adult, I don't think i'd be as happy as I am now" she said and laughed lightly.

"What do I wanna do?... hmmm..... i'm not sure, we've already done so much today that nothing really comes to mind." she said, trying not to blush anymore then she already was.

"One of the few for me." Roman said, chuckling lightly. "Anyways, maybe we should get dressed. Misaki could already be here for all we know... And we're just sitting here... Not like I have a problem with being cuddled up with you." He added. "But yeah... We can cuddle up later. It's comfortable."

Euloria looked back at him and smiled, "Thank you" she said softly. "I dont get it though, the heaters are on..." she said as she checked on them to make sure they werent broken "Unless Ariel is up to something..." she then said as she put a hand to her chin. "...but shes normally still at Gregory's around this time..." she said in a confused tone.

"Hmm I'll go see if she is home alright." He said as he kissed her lovingly then started up stairs for ariels room. When he got there he gently nocked. "Sweetheart. It's me." He called softly before he slowly started to open the door

Thana searched around the school again worried for her child before she went in the courtyard and immediately locked her eyes on her beautiful child and ran over. "Akuren!" She yelled as she picked him up hugging him tightly with relief

Akuren just giggles and raises his hands up flailing them around while in his mother's arms. "Aasdjwoajwd" He screams while just giggling and hugging his mother.

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon grabbed Mitsu's hand and went to the buffet with her and grabbing a plate. She soon grabbed Mitsu a plate and Mika a plate as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

''Shira, I get it. Calm down. It's a bit too early in the morning..''

Yuki said before she tried to shut her up by pressing her lips to Shira's and leaving them there.

Mika happily ran around them as mitsu got food with neo sticking super close to her

----------

shira was about to speak before she felt yukis soft gentle lips pressed against her making her shit her eyes tightly and kiss back not wanting to let go as she hugged her tightly around the waist

Akuren just giggles and raises his hands up flailing them around while in his mother's arms. "Aasdjwoajwd" He screams while just giggling and hugging his mother.

"Oh thank god!" She said in relieve as she held him tightly before looking at him. "Don't you ever run away from mommy again alright." She scolded him before holding him lovingly again and sighing in releif

Mika happily ran around them as mitsu got food with neo sticking super close to her

----------

shira was about to speak before she felt yukis soft gentle lips pressed against her making her shit her eyes tightly and kiss back not wanting to let go as she hugged her tightly around the waist

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo was just getting food with Mitsu. She also had the responsibility of getting food for Mika as well. She noticed Mitsu was especially close, so she decided to kiss Mitsu's cheek a bit playfully before continuing to get food for herself and Mika.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki just continued to kiss Shira happily. She wanted to forgive Shira. She just hoped this would be the last time that would ever happen.

Real blinked as he saw the other kid shift away slightly. Well that was understandable, but there was only something like a .00027% chance of that specific mutation happening and it had only happened once in the past and Rael did manage to stop its progression, but the other party had lost use of their left leg. Hearing the other boys question Rael tilted his head for a moment as he thought before replying,  "chocolate! What about you? "

((I didn't really seem him as an idiot, just someone who was sort of eccentric. Junchi is just concerned with his abilities, especially since they themself are an extreme pacifist (excluding animals they hunt for food).

Mei Junchi

Objective: Treat Rael to cake

Mood: Neutral

Junchi nearly shivered at Rael's uncertain but obviously negative response. "I'm fine with that," they said as normally as possible. They tried their hardest to not come off as if they were trying to get away from him, but they also didn't want to make him think they were completely okay with what his abilities allowed him to do. For now it didn't matter though since Junchi was leading him to the town and began looking for signs pointing towards the bakery. It took a few minutes for Junchi to figure things out, but once they found the sign that directed them towards a bakery they started following that path.

"So," Junchi started, trying to change the subject," what's your favorite cake flavor? I probably asked you before but, uh, I forgot; especially after the whole power talk." Every once in a while they would make sure Rael was following them, just in case he decided he wanted to go down a different path or he that was being left behind.

Tags | Interacting with: Rael

"I'm feeling great. Why? Does it seem that way?" Nai asked, wondering if there was something about him that made him seem a little off. When she stopped asking questions he chuckled. "Why are you asking me so many questions?" He asked with a smile. 

"I-I don't know," she stuttered a bit. "I just want to decipher you a little bit more.. ya know friends don't lie or have secrets from each other," she said smiling softly. "I know that we've only meant each other for  no more than 2 hours, but it's a start right?" she asked, smiling more sheepishly this time. Nico finished eating her icecream and ate the rest of the cone. 

((Don't expect much for the next 2 hours, soz in school))

Caspian De Sol

(( TIME SKIP! 28 Minutes ))

Caspian breathed in and out quickly as a thin sweat laid on her head, "N... O..." She breathed out as her hands gripped onto Allen, "N... O..." She said quietly as a tear fell down her cheek in the dark.

"Yes." He said as he sat on the couch holding her in his lap as he cradled her lovingly in his arms

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a tired sigh as she drifted in and out of sleep and staying awake, "Good... Night..." She breathed out before falling asleep.

"Well, If you say so" she answered as he kissed her cheek. She did feel guilty that he was getting in trouble because of her, but he seemed so sure that he was fine with it that she didn't want to bring down the mood by bringing said things up, over and over. Looking around the room, she turned to look at him again when he said about getting her own clothes, yeah, she was more comfortable with that than taking someone elses clothes without permission so she nodded happily in response "Yeah, I'd like that, I mean, I know you said it isnt actually super duper fancy but I'd at least like to look a little more presentable than I am at the moment" she giggled slently.

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac gave a small smile before he gave a little laugh, "Sure, so, portal?" He said happily before he lightly kissed her, he made a portal directly to the left of them, he moved them slightly to the left and they where inside his world again, "So, where exactly is it?" He said as he lowered his hand down to her hips.

"Hmm I'll go see if she is home alright." He said as he kissed her lovingly then started up stairs for ariels room. When he got there he gently nocked. "Sweetheart. It's me." He called softly before he slowly started to open the door

As the door opened, it stuck a little before opening, It was covered in a light layer of frost on the other side, in fact, almost the whole room was like that, cold like a freezer. Ariel was sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the floor in front of her. More sprinkles of ice particles near her than in the rest of the room. As she heard her father's voice she glanced up at him, her eyes red and puffy like she had been crying. "Hi Dad" she said quietly as she wiped her eyes.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a tired sigh as she drifted in and out of sleep and staying awake, "Good... Night..." She breathed out before falling asleep.

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac gave a small smile before he gave a little laugh, "Sure, so, portal?" He said happily before he lightly kissed her, he made a portal directly to the left of them, he moved them slightly to the left and they where inside his world again, "So, where exactly is it?" He said as he lowered his hand down to her hips.

Rosalie nodded as he asked about the portal, stepping through it she glanced around, ah, yes, this was the place they were in before well...at least she thought, everything here looked kind of dark and the same, like a place shed easily get lost in. As she glanced around her thoughts were cut off by Zac's question on where to next "Well I live in the girls dormitories at the school, room number 153" she said with a nod. When he moved his hands to her hips, she giggled silently before standing on her tiptoes and placing a small kiss on his lips. She hadn'to done that on her own yet, only kissing his cheek lightly at a time earlier being too shy to do much else. She guessed she was feeling a little more courageous for these types of things at the moment.

Rosalie nodded as he asked about the portal, stepping through it she glanced around, ah, yes, this was the place they were in before well...at least she thought, everything here looked kind of dark and the same, like a place shed easily get lost in. As she glanced around her thoughts were cut off by Zac's question on where to next "Well I live in the girls dormitories at the school, room number 153" she said with a nod. When he moved his hands to her hips, she giggled silently before standing on her tiptoes and placing a small kiss on his lips. She hadn'to done that on her own yet, only kissing his cheek lightly at a time earlier being too shy to do much else. She guessed she was feeling a little more courageous for these types of things at the moment.

(( Guessing Rushed? ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small nod when she said her room number, he lifted an eye-brow when Rosalie kissed him, "You are feeling better aren't you?" He said with a small laugh at the end, he light kissed her on the lips again, "Well, i think their is a storm happening currently... Do you mind if he just move into your room?" He asked before he turned his head to the left, his cheeks a slight flame.

(( Guessing Rushed? ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small nod when she said her room number, he lifted an eye-brow when Rosalie kissed him, "You are feeling better aren't you?" He said with a small laugh at the end, he light kissed her on the lips again, "Well, i think their is a storm happening currently... Do you mind if he just move into your room?" He asked before he turned his head to the left, his cheeks a slight flame.

((Lol yeah, on mobile data with a crap phone battery so trying to conserve battery until I get home))

She smiled she sheepishly at his comment "Mhm~ never been better" she answered, tilting her head, her smile now growing into a brighter one. She blinked a few times as he asked to move to her room, not understanding why he seemed a bit embarrassed after asking. She examined his face for a moment with a curious expression before answering "Sure, we can do that, I don't mind at all" she answered, not understanding why she would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back