• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ansom nodded glumly and looked to the ground. "Oh....okay then." His arms continued to stay at his side during the hug. "Bye then...."

She was now at the door opening it but stopped and looked back. "Good bye." She said to him softly before leaving his house and starting home. And soon there she stood in front of the house a frown on her face as she stared at it wanting to see Yuki badly but also scared of what would happen. Slowly she looked up to the sky. "Yuki please forgive me. Please please please." She said to no one before she started for the front door

@HimeragiSeiker

"Course." Atrio said as he got up yawning a little then looking to her and smiling before he walked over to her side of the bed and pulled her to her feet. "Want me to carry you?" He asked her with a teasing smirk

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn cheeks lit up before she gave a short nod, "Y-yes..." She said quietly, "C-can i get changed first? I don't like wearing blood soaked clothes..." She said as she turned her head to the left slightly looking away from Atrio.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn cheeks lit up before she gave a short nod, "Y-yes..." She said quietly, "C-can i get changed first? I don't like wearing blood soaked clothes..." She said as she turned her head to the left slightly looking away from Atrio.

"Alright." He said as he leaned down kissing her forehead before smiling and walking away to wait outside for her to finish changing

((Sorry, made some dinner))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile, "Yep," He said popping the P at the end of the word before he slowly relaxed into the chair, before closing his eyes Elisa came by and gave a cheerful smile, "Hiya, mind if i join you two love birds? Off my shift, because this person over here makes me work for 5 hours, every... Day..." She said with pure anger before she sat down.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a tired yawn again before she was pulled up, "Can we go somewhere like the library?" She asked quietly before giving a short sigh, she stretched her arms out above her head and pushed her hands on her back stretching that as well, she gave another yawn, "I think i may fall asleep, but i'd rather do it somewhere where i won't be bothered by people..." She said tiredly and yawned again.

Fiona looked at Elisa. "Sure, come on in." She giggled. "Five hours isn't that bad. Most work eight." She shrugged slightly. "I wouldn't complain if I were you. At least you have an idea about when you start and stop your job. Mine is constantly ongoing."

"Alright." He said as he leaned down kissing her forehead before smiling and walking away to wait outside for her to finish changing

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn continued to blush furiously as she walked towards her closet, opening it and entering the room, she flicked the light switch and changed into some tight leg jeans and a dark black shirt, she exited the small closet and walked out to Atrio, she continued to blush, "I c-can make a portal you know? B-but you can still carry me..." She said the last part in a low whisper as she turned her head down.

Ansom clenched his jaw again and a mirror on the wall cracked. He took a deep breath. "Again." He muttered to himself before shaking his head and grabbing a set of key from his wall. He walked outside and got into his Lexus before peeling out of the driveway.

(open)

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn continued to blush furiously as she walked towards her closet, opening it and entering the room, she flicked the light switch and changed into some tight leg jeans and a dark black shirt, she exited the small closet and walked out to Atrio, she continued to blush, "I c-can make a portal you know? B-but you can still carry me..." She said the last part in a low whisper as she turned her head down.

He smiled and kissed her forehead again before quickly picking her up. "I've got it." He said as they just disappeared a black mist left in there place before they appeared in the library the same black mist rolling off of them as he smiled st her

He smiled and kissed her forehead again before quickly picking her up. "I've got it." He said as they just disappeared a black mist left in there place before they appeared in the library the same black mist rolling off of them as he smiled st her

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn kept blushing furiously as she was picked up, she made a little noise that sounded like an "Eep" before they appeared in the library, she buried her head into Atrios chest trying to hide her blush, "Th-thank you..." She said in a low whisper as she tried to hide her face and blush from Atrio.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn kept blushing furiously as she was picked up, she made a little noise that sounded like an "Eep" before they appeared in the library, she buried her head into Atrios chest trying to hide her blush, "Th-thank you..." She said in a low whisper as she tried to hide her face and blush from Atrio.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Has any one ever told you how cute you are?" He asked softly 

Mitsu say there playing a game on her phone before she heard neo's voice and her head shot up as she looked around before seeing her and smiling brightly before launching to her feet and running at her, her arms outstretched to her sides happily as she ran to give her a hug

"Course." He said with a smile as he sat up pulling her up as well as he started to get up with her happily

"Nope not far at all but you have to close your eyes." He said to her 

She kissed back then blushed and nodded slightly before she pushed him down under her as she started to undress while kissing him 

(fade)

Euloria Reaver

Euloria blinked "Eh?, well, alright... just make sure I don't walk into a pole or something" she joked as she shut her eyes like he had asked.

------------

((All G))
Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled, "Well, it seems i missed it by over oh, i don't know, 20 hours? Twenty minutes sound fine?" He asked her as he rested his head against hers, "I'll get hell from the old man, but i at least get to spend that time with you, nothing is more important, OK?" He asked quietly before he lightly kissed her.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarins smile faded away as he looked out the window, "Not for the reasons that you may think," He said in a low whisper as he watched the rain, memories flooded back in before he snapped back to reality, giving a short smile, "Sorry, bad memories..." He said happily, "Well, you don't know my age, and neither do i," He said with a sly smirk.

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalies eyes widened when he said he was late by 20 hours, wait, what? that was almost a day! how could he be so calm about that? she didnt get it really. As he rested his head against hers, she was about to tell him to go but he had spoke ahead of her, his words causing her cheeks to colour. It still felt odd when she was told that nothing was more important than her, so she couldnt help but blush. She looked into his eyes, about to tell him she didnt mind waiting until after the meeting before she was kissed. She blinked a few times afterwards, her cheeks cooling down to their natural hue slowly. "Are you sure you want to get in more trouble than you are already in because if it? ...I really dont mind waiting on you if I need to..." she smiled a little.

------------

Hakosu nodded. "Great!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands together, giggling at the cat. "So, do you have any preferences about where we go?" She asked as she leaned from one foot to the other. "If not, we can get pizza or something." She shrugged.

Saria Roux

Saria hummed in thought before shaking her head and smiling "No, no, pizza sounds great" she assured her with a smile "I dont really have anywhere in mind to eat anyways, Ive only just moved here so I dont even know where is good to eat" she laughed. lightly

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Has any one ever told you how cute you are?" He asked softly 

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn turned her head up for a couple seconds, "N-no, not in the 49,000 years... No..." She said as she turned her head back into Atrios chest, her eyes slightly watering, "Can we just... Lay down on a couch?" She asked shortly after as her arms around Atrios neck began to become slack.

Euloria Reaver

Euloria blinked "Eh?, well, alright... just make sure I don't walk into a pole or something" she joked as she shut her eyes like he had asked.

------------

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalies eyes widened when he said he was late by 20 hours, wait, what? that was almost a day! how could he be so calm about that? she didnt get it really. As he rested his head against hers, she was about to tell him to go but he had spoke ahead of her, his words causing her cheeks to colour. It still felt odd when she was told that nothing was more important than her, so she couldnt help but blush. She looked into his eyes, about to tell him she didnt mind waiting until after the meeting before she was kissed. She blinked a few times afterwards, her cheeks cooling down to their natural hue slowly. "Are you sure you want to get in more trouble than you are already in because if it? ...I really dont mind waiting on you if I need to..." she smiled a little.

------------

Saria Roux

Saria hummed in thought before shaking her head and smiling "No, no, pizza sounds great" she assured her with a smile "I dont really have anywhere in mind to eat anyways, Ive only just moved here so I dont even know where is good to eat" she laughed. lightly

"Don't worry love." He said softly as he lead her down the street carefully making sure she didn't bump into anything as they turned down an empty street

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn turned her head up for a couple seconds, "N-no, not in the 49,000 years... No..." She said as she turned her head back into Atrios chest, her eyes slightly watering, "Can we just... Lay down on a couch?" She asked shortly after as her arms around Atrios neck began to become slack.

"Well you are so cute." He said as he carried her to a small couch he found and sat down with her still in his arms as he held her close. "Your so beautiful." He said softly

Euloria Reaver

------------

Rosalie Dalton

------------

Saria Roux

Hakosu nodded. "Okay. Cool!" She stretched her arm before continuing. "We can go back to my dorm and order it or we can just go to a place and eat it there." She shrugged. "Your choice."

Rosalie Dalton

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave another sigh, "No, it's fine love, please," He said tiredly before kissing her on the cheek, "Come on, i have to go get dressed, if you want, we can go to your place and you can change," He said happily with little laugh

"Well you are so cute." He said as he carried her to a small couch he found and sat down with her still in his arms as he held her close. "Your so beautiful." He said softly

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn pushed her face further into Atrios chest and groaned in annoyance, "Stop..." She said in an annoyed tone, "I'll become a tomato if i keep blushing..." She said annoyed and gave a quiet laugh to her own joke before yawning, "There's a large one right there," She said pointing to the couch only a couple feet away from them directly to the right, "Can we please go there..." She said tiredly as she yawned again.

Fiona looked at Elisa. "Sure, come on in." She giggled. "Five hours isn't that bad. Most work eight." She shrugged slightly. "I wouldn't complain if I were you. At least you have an idea about when you start and stop your job. Mine is constantly ongoing."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a quiet sigh to Elisas complaints, "Five hours is barely anything when you equivelent it to your workers, they work seven hours without break, barely any correction," He said matching her tone as before, "Oh yeah!?" She slightly shouted "Well i don't see you working here, you just take the money and disappear like you did when you fo-" She cut herself off as she lowered her head, "Sorry..." She said as she rubbed her arm, Sarin sighed before he patted her head, "Fiona, you may want to take a break sometime, surely their must be more of your kind right?" He said slightly confused.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave another sigh, "No, it's fine love, please," He said tiredly before kissing her on the cheek, "Come on, i have to go get dressed, if you want, we can go to your place and you can change," He said happily with little laugh

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn pushed her face further into Atrios chest and groaned in annoyance, "Stop..." She said in an annoyed tone, "I'll become a tomato if i keep blushing..." She said annoyed and gave a quiet laugh to her own joke before yawning, "There's a large one right there," She said pointing to the couch only a couple feet away from them directly to the right, "Can we please go there..." She said tiredly as she yawned again.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a quiet sigh to Elisas complaints, "Five hours is barely anything when you equivelent it to your workers, they work seven hours without break, barely any correction," He said matching her tone as before, "Oh yeah!?" She slightly shouted "Well i don't see you working here, you just take the money and disappear like you did when you fo-" She cut herself off as she lowered her head, "Sorry..." She said as she rubbed her arm, Sarin sighed before he patted her head, "Fiona, you may want to take a break sometime, surely their must be more of your kind right?" He said slightly confused.

"Yes." He said as he sat on the couch holding her in his lap as he cradled her lovingly in his arms

"Don't worry love." He said softly as he lead her down the street carefully making sure she didn't bump into anything as they turned down an empty street

Euloria continued walking, glad that she hadn't actually walked into anything, because after all, that would hurt. After they walked for a while she noticed they turned a corner, prompting her to tilt her head slightly "Are we there now?" she asked sounding both curious and eager to find out just what he was up to with hi.

Hakosu nodded. "Okay. Cool!" She stretched her arm before continuing. "We can go back to my dorm and order it or we can just go to a place and eat it there." She shrugged. "Your choice."

Saria shrugged, "Im happy enough going to your dorm and getting it ordered from there, unless you know a nice pizza place we can go to in particular because I dont" she laughed a little before picking Levi up into her arms "That and I dont know if pizza places allow cats, I highly doubt it."

Zac Crimson Black

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Sarin Mortirus

"Well, If you say so" she answered as he kissed her cheek. She did feel guilty that he was getting in trouble because of her, but he seemed so sure that he was fine with it that she didn't want to bring down the mood by bringing said things up, over and over. Looking around the room, she turned to look at him again when he said about getting her own clothes, yeah, she was more comfortable with that than taking someone elses clothes without permission so she nodded happily in response "Yeah, I'd like that, I mean, I know you said it isnt actually super duper fancy but I'd at least like to look a little more presentable than I am at the moment" she giggled slently.

((Sorry, trying to get art commissions done, replies are a bit rushed))

Mitsu say there playing a game on her phone before she heard neo's voice and her head shot up as she looked around before seeing her and smiling brightly before launching to her feet and running at her, her arms outstretched to her sides happily as she ran to give her a hug

"Course." He said with a smile as he sat up pulling her up as well as he started to get up with her happily

"Nope not far at all but you have to close your eyes." He said to her 

She kissed back then blushed and nodded slightly before she pushed him down under her as she started to undress while kissing him 

(fade)

> Neopolitan Seiker <
View attachment 167769

Neo smiled before she hugged Mitsu when she came close. She soon motioned Mika to come as well so she can give Mika a hug as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki just came home after a week-long battle at her work in another dimension. It was security work because of a Henir tradition but something had to mess up. She was in the bed room sitting on a chair as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a mess at the very moment. She sighed before standing up to look out the window readjusting herself to the peacefulness of the dimension she was now in. Though something seemed off to her. She didn't like it. She knew this feeling before. A familiar feeling...

Euloria continued walking, glad that she hadn't actually walked into anything, because after all, that would hurt. After they walked for a while she noticed they turned a corner, prompting her to tilt her head slightly "Are we there now?" she asked sounding both curious and eager to find out just what he was up to with hi.

Saria shrugged, "Im happy enough going to your dorm and getting it ordered from there, unless you know a nice pizza place we can go to in particular because I dont" she laughed a little before picking Levi up into her arms "That and I dont know if pizza places allow cats, I highly doubt it."

"Well, If you say so" she answered as he kissed her cheek. She did feel guilty that he was getting in trouble because of her, but he seemed so sure that he was fine with it that she didn't want to bring down the mood by bringing said things up, over and over. Looking around the room, she turned to look at him again when he said about getting her own clothes, yeah, she was more comfortable with that than taking someone elses clothes without permission so she nodded happily in response "Yeah, I'd like that, I mean, I know you said it isnt actually super duper fancy but I'd at least like to look a little more presentable than I am at the moment" she giggled slently.

((Sorry, trying to get art commissions done, replies are a bit rushed))

He smiled and nodded as he spoke. "Open your eyes and look down." He said softly. At her feet say a cardboard box with an adorable rare dragon inside of it coeong up at her happily once she opened her eyes

image.jpeg

(just a cute version of this)

> Neopolitan Seiker <
View attachment 167769

Neo smiled before she hugged Mitsu when she came close. She soon motioned Mika to come as well so she can give Mika a hug as well.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki just came home after a week-long battle at her work in another dimension. It was security work because of a Henir tradition but something had to mess up. She was in the bed room sitting on a chair as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a mess at the very moment. She sighed before standing up to look out the window readjusting herself to the peacefulness of the dimension she was now in. Though something seemed off to her. She didn't like it. She knew this feeling before. A familiar feeling...

Mitsu hugged her happily around the neck as mika ran over happily laughing as she hugged neo's leg

---------------

shira stared up before she sighed and quickly walked to the door and opened it. "Baby! I'm home!!" She called a smile slipping on to her lips and her eyes filling with happiness as she called out. "Love!!" She called out

Mitsu hugged her happily around the neck as mika ran over happily laughing as she hugged neo's leg

---------------

shira stared up before she sighed and quickly walked to the door and opened it. "Baby! I'm home!!" She called a smile slipping on to her lips and her eyes filling with happiness as she called out. "Love!!" She called out

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo hugged Mitsu around her waist and had a hand at the back of Mika's head.

''Hey~ You guys are early~''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki's trail of thought was suddenly broken by Shira's voice. A smile lit up as the thoughts went off to the side but the feeling still lingering near.

''Shira, I'm upstairs!''

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo hugged Mitsu around her waist and had a hand at the back of Mika's head.

''Hey~ You guys are early~''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki's trail of thought was suddenly broken by Shira's voice. A smile lit up as the thoughts went off to the side but the feeling still lingering near.

''Shira, I'm upstairs!''

Mitsu smiled as she kissed her. "Mika demanded we be here early." She said as mika nodded happily 

--------------

shira rushed upstairs dropping her things as she burst in the door and immediately rushed to her hugging her tightly and kissing her lovingly 

Mitsu smiled as she kissed her. "Mika demanded we be here early." She said as mika nodded happily 

--------------

shira rushed upstairs dropping her things as she burst in the door and immediately rushed to her hugging her tightly and kissing her lovingly 

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Hahaha...Then, shall we go get a table?~''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki smiled as she saw Shira but she soon smelled a lewd scent from Shira. When Shira began kissing Yuki she kissed back but also noticed that there was remnants of someone else's saliva. She broke the kiss slowly before speaking keeping a happy look. But soon, she will get to the bottom of this.

''Sorry babe. I had to be away for work. A heniric tradition was going on which was a tournament. I guess I should've told you sooner before you went off to go do your own thing~''

Last edited by a moderator:

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Hahaha...Then, shall we go get a table?~''

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki smiled as she saw Shira but she soon smelled a lewd scent from Shira. When Shira began kissing Yuki she kissed back but also noticed that there was someone else's saliva. She broke the kiss slowly before speaking keeping a happy look. But soon, she will get to the bottom of this.

''Sorry babe. I had to be away for work. A heniric tradition was going on which was a tournament. I guess I should've told you sooner before you went off to go do your own thing~''

"Yes!" Mika cheered

------------

shira smiled lovingly as she buried her face into her chest her grip tight and clingy as she whimpered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." She said as she started to baul into her as she pulled her down so they were both to there knees. She felt horrible, she feared the worst would happen today, all because of her idiosy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back