• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

He smiled and nodded as he spoke. "Open your eyes and look down." He said softly. At her feet say a cardboard box with an adorable rare dragon inside of it coeong up at her happily once she opened her eyes

View attachment 168123

(just a cute version of this)

As they stopped walking, Euloria could have sworn she heard the sounds of a baby dragon, she was tuned into hearing those anywhere. When she was finally told she could open her eyes, she did so and glanced down to the box infront of her, containing a baby dragon, her ears had been right then. She immediately lifted the baby dragon into her arms, smiling brightly "Well hello there little one~" she said softly to it before looking over to Daniel "He's so cute!" she chimed as she then kissed Daniel on the cheek. "Where did you find him?" she asked curiously, since after all, she had only seen this breed one time other than now.

Euloria Reaver

Euloria blinked "Eh?, well, alright... just make sure I don't walk into a pole or something" she joked as she shut her eyes like he had asked.

------------

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalies eyes widened when he said he was late by 20 hours, wait, what? that was almost a day! how could he be so calm about that? she didnt get it really. As he rested his head against hers, she was about to tell him to go but he had spoke ahead of her, his words causing her cheeks to colour. It still felt odd when she was told that nothing was more important than her, so she couldnt help but blush. She looked into his eyes, about to tell him she didnt mind waiting until after the meeting before she was kissed. She blinked a few times afterwards, her cheeks cooling down to their natural hue slowly. "Are you sure you want to get in more trouble than you are already in because if it? ...I really dont mind waiting on you if I need to..." she smiled a little.

------------

Saria Roux

Saria hummed in thought before shaking her head and smiling "No, no, pizza sounds great" she assured her with a smile "I dont really have anywhere in mind to eat anyways, Ive only just moved here so I dont even know where is good to eat" she laughed. lightly

Hakosu nodded. "Okay! Great!" She smiled and reached into her pocket, pulling out a lanyard with a few keys. "Alright come on." She smiled. "We can just go to my dorm. It's closer and I don't feel like risking the damage of my dad's car."

As they stopped walking, Euloria could have sworn she heard the sounds of a baby dragon, she was tuned into hearing those anywhere. When she was finally told she could open her eyes, she did so and glanced down to the box infront of her, containing a baby dragon, her ears had been right then. She immediately lifted the baby dragon into her arms, smiling brightly "Well hello there little one~" she said softly to it before looking over to Daniel "He's so cute!" she chimed as she then kissed Daniel on the cheek. "Where did you find him?" she asked curiously, since after all, she had only seen this breed one time other than now.

"I found him in my realm.")2 said honestly as he smiled at her more happy she was happy about the new dragon

"Yes!" Mika cheered

------------

shira smiled lovingly as she buried her face into her chest her grip tight and clingy as she whimpered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." She said as she started to baul into her as she pulled her down so they were both to there knees. She felt horrible, she feared the worst would happen today, all because of her idiosy

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Let's go~''

She said before leading Mika and Mitsu back to the restaurant.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki began speaking before she teleported so Shira didn't have a grip on her anymore as she was standing in front of Shira. Her voice seemed to be a fake joyous mood. She continued to put up her liar's smile as she spoke her fake tone.

''No way. You did it with Ansom? Oh wow! You did it with Ansom while Yuki was away for the week! How did it feel? I bet it felt good huh? You can't just have enough can you? You let your greed dominate you! Haha I never knew you were the kind of person to cheat on your own fucking wife who loves you so much, she wouldn't go into anyone else's arms but yours! This is the best betrayal ever since I was back stabbed by my colleagues since a few days ago! Thank you for such a horrible fucking greeting!''

Yuki laughed before her lunacy subsided and turned into a depressed sigh before she sat on the edge of the bed looking at Shira in utter disappointment.

''What am I going to do with you, Shira. Am I just boring to you now? I feel sorry that our children would have such a mother that lets her own greed drive her and cheat...''

"I found him in my realm.")2 said honestly as he smiled at her more happy she was happy about the new dragon

The dragon cooed and nuzzled into her like it had already knew her for a long time after which it had immediately curled up in her arms and slept "Ah, I see" she smiled lightly "This was a lovely surprise" she said with a small giggle.

Hakosu nodded. "Okay! Great!" She smiled and reached into her pocket, pulling out a lanyard with a few keys. "Alright come on." She smiled. "We can just go to my dorm. It's closer and I don't feel like risking the damage of my dad's car."

Saria nodded "Sounds good~" she said with a smile as she went to follow her "Wait, your dad lets you drive his car?, Man, my Dad dosent even let me stand near his in case I curse it by accident or something" she laughed lightly "Though I have done that by accident before so I guess he has the right to think that"

The dragon cooed and nuzzled into her like it had already knew her for a long time after which it had immediately curled up in her arms and slept "Ah, I see" she smiled lightly "This was a lovely surprise" she said with a small giggle.

Saria nodded "Sounds good~" she said with a smile as she went to follow her "Wait, your dad lets you drive his car?, Man, my Dad dosent even let me stand near his in case I curse it by accident or something" she laughed lightly "Though I have done that by accident before so I guess he has the right to think that"

Hakosu nodded and giggled. "Oh, he doesn't let me drive all of them. Only the ones that he's outgrown. But even those that he's outgrown still have a place in his heart." She laughed again. "I bet my dad will sell you one at a discounted price." She shrugged as she walked.

...♅Akira remained sat on his chair, looking out of the window and down to all of the leaving students. As they walked down the pathway and split  in half, the male populace going to their dorms, and the females theirs. He released a slight exhaled, shortly before a small sound emitted from  within his office. He then heard a female voice, along with the sound of metal meeting metal, coming from the kneeling armoured Sanctum. Akira's  form changed shortly before he looked away from his window and to the bowing Sanctum. He replied, shortly before he stood up and they both  vanished from sight♅...

It's time, Your Majesty. The parley has begun.

I see. I suppose we should get going, then. ”

His office.

Standing in his office.

Mood:

Calm

Interacting With:

No One.

Objective:

Attend the Shuron King's parley.

Tags:

None.

.op-tbl .ooc {
font-style:italic;
}
.op-tbl p {
padding:2px 0px;
margin:0px;
text-indent:0px;
}
.op-tbl b {
color:#CBCACA;
letter-spacing:-.2px;
text-shadow:#435743 1px 1px 0;
}
.op-tbl {
background-color:#5B5A52;
background-image:url(http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
border:2px solid #FFFFFF;
font-family: Macondo, serif;
font-size:12px;
color:#FFFFFF;
letter-spacing:.3px;
word-spacing:.3px;
line-height:16px;
width:950px;
text-align:justify;
}
.op-tbl-border {
width:950px;
border:0px solid #000000;
margin:0 auto;
}
.op-tbl .inner {
margin:120px 10px 10px 10px;
padding:4px;
background-image:url(http://wallpapercave.com/wp/pazUJFh.jpg);
border:1px solid #000000;
border-radius:20px;
-moz-border-radius:20px;
-webkit-border-radius:20px;
}

> Neopolitan Seiker <

''Let's go~''

She said before leading Mika and Mitsu back to the restaurant.

> Yuki Asushima <

Yuki began speaking before she teleported so Shira didn't have a grip on her anymore as she was standing in front of Shira. Her voice seemed to be a fake joyous mood. She continued to put up her liar's smile as she spoke her fake tone.

''No way. You did it with Ansom? Oh wow! You did it with Ansom while Yuki was away for the week! How did it feel? I bet it felt good huh? You can't just have enough can you? You let your greed dominate you! Haha I never knew you were the kind of person to cheat on your own fucking wife who loves you so much, she wouldn't go into anyone else's arms but yours! This is the best betrayal ever since I was back stabbed by my colleagues since a few days ago! Thank you for such a horrible fucking greeting!''

Yuki laughed before her lunacy subsided and turned into a depressed sigh before she sat on the edge of the bed looking at Shira in utter disappointment.

''What am I going to do with you, Shira. Am I just boring to you now? I feel sorry that our children would have such a mother that lets her own greed drive her and cheat...''

"Ok!" Mitsu said happily

---------------

shira sat there on her knees bauling as she heard her words. Those crushing words her beautiful wife spoke, she wanted to die. "I'm a horrible wife a horrible mom. I couldn't control my self yuki please please." She begged as she sat there on the floor hugging her self as the pain of heartbreak filled her. "I knew I should have, I knew the concicuences, I knew I'd lose you....... And..... And I did it anyway." She said bawling more as she curled up more. "You never deserved to have such a horrible lover. And I never deserved to have such a beautiful wife, or kids." She said through her tears as she sat there wanting to die

"Yeah. I found him in a deep cave and knew where he belonged so I brought him back." He said

"Yeah. I found him in a deep cave and knew where he belonged so I brought him back." He said

Euloria smiled softly "Aw, that was so sweet of you. Its a good thing you found him, he'd never do on his own at such a young age" she said with a nod. "So, are we going home now?" she asked curiously as she looked to him.

Euloria smiled softly "Aw, that was so sweet of you. Its a good thing you found him, he'd never do on his own at such a young age" she said with a nod. "So, are we going home now?" she asked curiously as she looked to him.

"Sure. Unless you want to do something," he said softly

"Sure. Unless you want to do something," he said softly

Euloria hummed in thought as she tilted her head ever so slightly "Nothing else in mind I can think of..." she said, glancing down at the dragon in her arms "Well, we could go home and get somewhere for this little guy to rest, then we could just watch a movie? Im sure we have popcorn at home" she said with a soft laugh.

Hakosu nodded and giggled. "Oh, he doesn't let me drive all of them. Only the ones that he's outgrown. But even those that he's outgrown still have a place in his heart." She laughed again. "I bet my dad will sell you one at a discounted price." She shrugged as she walked.

Saria blinked "Only the ones he's outgrown..." she repeated with a slightly confused face "Sell me one? How many cars does he have?" she asked with a laugh. "You guys must be pretty rich or something"

"Ok!" Mitsu said happily

---------------

shira sat there on her knees bauling as she heard her words. Those crushing words her beautiful wife spoke, she wanted to die. "I'm a horrible wife a horrible mom. I couldn't control my self yuki please please." She begged as she sat there on the floor hugging her self as the pain of heartbreak filled her. "I knew I should have, I knew the concicuences, I knew I'd lose you....... And..... And I did it anyway." She said bawling more as she curled up more. "You never deserved to have such a horrible lover. And I never deserved to have such a beautiful wife, or kids." She said through her tears as she sat there wanting to die

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon told the person who seats people (I forget who they are called) a table of 3 before they were immediately seated since they weren't a lot of people around. It was a dim sum place. Somewhat of a buffet. They also had full course meals as well if you wanted to order them instead.

''So, wanna order a full course meal or grab from the buffet?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Soon, a hug came from behind. It was Yuki. She still looked disappointed but she was forgiving her of this.

''Shira...Just don't do it again. You did say it was the last time right? One more time. Is what you said...''

Yuki said as the entire time she was looking into Shira's memories. She learned to do this while she was at work. Somehow it benefited her.

''Keep that word now. One more time. You had your one more time with him. I don't expect you to do it ever again. Got it?''

She whispered into Shira's ear softly. Soon, she let go of Shira before walking in front of her and kneeling down and smiling at her.

''I doubt you had breakfast. So in preparation, here. Eat this.''

She said as she showed Shira a plate of eggs.

''You can't die now. This family needs you. This family may be the only cure to your greed. You have many responsibilities that you can't leave to themselves.''

She soon held Shira's chin and made Shira look at her. Yuki was smiling purely now.

''Let's take a shower together. We both do need to wash up.''

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon told the person who seats people (I forget who they are called) a table of 3 before they were immediately seated since they weren't a lot of people around. It was a dim sum place. Somewhat of a buffet. They also had full course meals as well if you wanted to order them instead.

''So, wanna order a full course meal or grab from the buffet?''

> Yuki Asushima <

Soon, a hug came from behind. It was Yuki. She still looked disappointed but she was forgiving her of this.

''Shira...Just don't do it again. You did say it was the last time right? One more time. Is what you said...''

Yuki said as the entire time she was looking into Shira's memories. She learned to do this while she was at work. Somehow it benefited her.

''Keep that word now. One more time. You had your one more time with him. I don't expect you to do it ever again. Got it?''

She whispered into Shira's ear softly. Soon, she let go of Shira before walking in front of her and kneeling down and smiling at her.

''I doubt you had breakfast. So in preparation, here. Eat this.''

She said as she showed Shira a plate of eggs.

''You can't die now. This family needs you. This family may be the only cure to your greed. You have many responsibilities that you can't leave to themselves.''

She soon held Shira's chin and made Shira look at her. Yuki was smiling purely now.

''Let's take a shower together. We both do need to wash up.''

"Buffet buffet!" Mika. Cheered at hwr

------------/

shira sat there bawling till she felt the hug from behind making her eyes widen and freeze before she curled up more gripping her hands tightly as she listened to her words. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." She said once yuki knelt down in front of her and she birdied her face into her chest gripping her clothing tightly in her hands as she continued to cry

Saria blinked "Only the ones he's outgrown..." she repeated with a slightly confused face "Sell me one? How many cars does he have?" she asked with a laugh. "You guys must be pretty rich or something"

Hakosu shook her head. "Oh, I do believe my dad is really rich. I'm not quite sure though." She shrugged. "But yeah, he's got whole lots filed with cars." She used her arms to emphasize size.

Euloria hummed in thought as she tilted her head ever so slightly "Nothing else in mind I can think of..." she said, glancing down at the dragon in her arms "Well, we could go home and get somewhere for this little guy to rest, then we could just watch a movie? Im sure we have popcorn at home" she said with a soft laugh.

Daniel smiled and nodded. "Alright love." He said softly

Hakosu shook her head. "Oh, I do believe my dad is really rich. I'm not quite sure though." She shrugged. "But yeah, he's got whole lots filed with cars." She used her arms to emphasize size.

"Whole lots? Thats pretty cool"  she said with a nod "Your house must be a fun place if its filled with cars and cats" she said with a small laugh "The more I talk to people here the more boring I realise I am" she said, but smiled light heartedly since such things didnt bother her.

Daniel smiled and nodded. "Alright love." He said softly

Euloria smiled back before they set off to walk home.

"Whole lots? Thats pretty cool"  she said with a nod "Your house must be a fun place if its filled with cars and cats" she said with a small laugh "The more I talk to people here the more boring I realise I am" she said, but smiled light heartedly since such things didnt bother her.

Daniel smiled and walked home with her happily

Hakosu quickly shook her head. "Oh, you're not boring!" She exclaimed gleefully. "In fact, you're the most interesting person I've met so far." She nodded and smiled sincerely. "Don't sell yourself short."

Daniel smiled and walked home with her happily

Once they arrived home, Euloria opened the door and stepped inside. She glanced around the living room until her eyes settled on a blanket for the dragon to lay on. Noticing it was sort of cold she shivered a bit "Its actually kinda chilly in here" she muttered as she lifted the blanket up and put it in a comfortable place for the dragon, wondering why it was kind of cold, after all she remembered putting on the heaters before she left...

Hakosu quickly shook her head. "Oh, you're not boring!" She exclaimed gleefully. "In fact, you're the most interesting person I've met so far." She nodded and smiled sincerely. "Don't sell yourself short."

Saria laughed a little "Aww thank you, I'm glad you think so" she said smiling "I could say the same about you" she said with a nod.

Saria laughed a little "Aww thank you, I'm glad you think so" she said smiling "I could say the same about you" she said with a nod.

Hakosu smiled in return before walking the rest of the way in silence. Once they reached her dorm, Hakosu used her key to unlock the door and stepped inside. "Don't expect much." She said before Saria could walk inside. "I haven't done any decorating...."

Hakosu smiled in return before walking the rest of the way in silence. Once they reached her dorm, Hakosu used her key to unlock the door and stepped inside. "Don't expect much." She said before Saria could walk inside. "I haven't done any decorating...."

Saria walked ahead inside before turning to look at Hakosu. She smiled and shook her head "Dont worry about it" she said as she sat on the edge of a nearby chair "You should see my dorm, Its just boxes everywhere, I haven't even bothered to unpack yet" she admitted before laughing lightly "I forgot to"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back