• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hakosu shrugged. "Maybe. But, we live in a big house...." She sighed. "Why do they send me to my aunt's house when they could just send me to one of my dad's many rooms." She shrugged her shoulders and her smile returned. "Ah well, it is what it is." She tilted her head and stood up from the bench. "Do you wanna get food?"

Saria Roux

Saria simply nodded, not wanting to question any further, after all, it really was none of her business. As soon as Hakosu mentioned food, Levi had hopped off the bench and like a shot was at Hakosu's side, purring, nodding furiously in answer to her question on getting food. Saria giggled softly at Levi before standing up herself "Yeah, some food sounds great right about now" she said with a smile.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly taken aback when she said for him to stop, usually he would have burst out in anger but held himself back? This is weird... He thought to himself before he leaned forward again, "Well, family, where you come from, where have you been, simple things," He said happily before giving a low chuckle, "Or whatever you want to answer, and in return i'll answer a question," He said before giving a short smile as the girl came back around, "Hiya, Sarin... you got a little something on your shirt there bud," She said before she gave a little laugh, Sarin instantly looked down and saw nothing, "Whoops, must've been my imagination..." He said putting a dramatic hand on her head, Sarin just sat there seething with anger.

Fiona nodded and then laughed as the girl teased Sarin. "Well, my family is just Ansom and I suppose his daughter." She nodded. "I don't actually know where I've come from. That is the one thing about my life that I do not recall. It hurts my brain to think about it." She put a finger to her chin.

"I've been to many places." Fiona smiled. "All over the world: Paris, Australia, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Sweden, and so on." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke of the places she's been. "But the most beautiful of them is Discordia....in my opinion."

Saria Roux

Saria simply nodded, not wanting to question any further, after all, it really was none of her business. As soon as Hakosu mentioned food, Levi had hopped off the bench and like a shot was at Hakosu's side, purring, nodding furiously in answer to her question on getting food. Saria giggled softly at Levi before standing up herself "Yeah, some food sounds great right about now" she said with a smile.

Hakosu nodded. "Great!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands together, giggling at the cat. "So, do you have any preferences about where we go?" She asked as she leaned from one foot to the other. "If not, we can get pizza or something." She shrugged.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167982

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and nodded, shortly before he followed Himeragi into the restaurant and spoke to the receptionist♆...

“ Of course, Hime-chan~ Table for two, please~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Standing at the restaurants reception with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Soon, Himeragi just hugged Kuroh's arm happily as they waited for a table.

Fiona nodded and then laughed as the girl teased Sarin. "Well, my family is just Ansom and I suppose his daughter." She nodded. "I don't actually know where I've come from. That is the one thing about my life that I do not recall. It hurts my brain to think about it." She put a finger to her chin.

"I've been to many places." Fiona smiled. "All over the world: Paris, Australia, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Sweden, and so on." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke of the places she's been. "But the most beautiful of them is Discordia....in my opinion."

Sarin Mortirus

Elisa grabbed both their plates and stuck her tounge out and she beamed at Fiona, "Wait, Germany? PARIS!" She almost yelled the last part as Sarin put his hand over her mouth, "Calm down, you have been to everywhere in the world twice already," He said tiredly before he moved back into his seat, he turned back to Fiona, "No-one and i mean no-one has gone to the places she has been that she knows, so please enjoy getting your ears bitten off," He said before Elisa gave a short sigh i've got to get to work anyway, enjoy your date you two," She said with a laugh before she walked off.

(( Gonna go make Elisa a character, i should be able to since like a couple people have 5 already... @Fukushima Akira Just to make sure i can have one more! ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small smile before he laughed, "No, no, the people that go there are mostly from the college anyway, but the place is worth so much because races of every kind go there, he makes over 508 million in a week for the fact the place is for everyone, which is rare," He said happily, "But, it depends, you can grab something from my sister if you want, or i can grab something for you," He said quickly before sighing.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a short sigh before he ate the last piece of food on his plate, "I don't run the place, remember? My cousin does, and theo only reason she is currently alive and breathing is because she is a half creature as well, Elisa Darthwell, half creature, i don't really remember what race she was mixed with but i do know she can do more than me, though she doesn't know how to control her powers," He said the last part lowly as he looked at her from the kitchen and sighed, "Still, i would like to know you better if i may," He said happily with a laugh at the end.

((No formatting, for a moment, phone battery about to die :'I))

Rosalie thought it over before she shook her head gently "No, no, its okay" she answered with a smile "If everyone else is dressing normal I might as well dress normal too" she laughed silently. After all if she dressed up and no one else did, she'd look odd and she didn't want that. "Seriously though, 508 million? That's a ridiculous amount of money for s restaurant to bring in, oven if the food was like... Super expensive" she said before looking to the door briefly "You should probably get to that meeting soon, right? I don't want you getting in trouble for lagging behind" she looked back at him with a smile.

Sarin Mortirus

Elisa grabbed both their plates and stuck her tounge out and she beamed at Fiona, "Wait, Germany? PARIS!" She almost yelled the last part as Sarin put his hand over her mouth, "Calm down, you have been to everywhere in the world twice already," He said tiredly before he moved back into his seat, he turned back to Fiona, "No-one and i mean no-one has gone to the places she has been that she knows, so please enjoy getting your ears bitten off," He said before Elisa gave a short sigh i've got to get to work anyway, enjoy your date you two," She said with a laugh before she walked off.

(( Gonna go make Elisa a character, i should be able to since like a couple people have 5 already... @Fukushima Akira Just to make sure i can have one more! ))

Fiona smiled as Elisa walked away. "There are a few places that I haven't been, but that's like Georgia, Peru, and, like, Taiwan." She shrugged slightly. "Yeah, there isn't much that I'm curious about you. No offense, you're just easy to read. You own a successful restaurant. Yeah I say that she's been to anywhere in the world, so you must've been to a lot." She shrugged again.

((No formatting, for a moment, phone battery about to die :'I))

Rosalie thought it over before she shook her head gently "No, no, its okay" she answered with a smile "If everyone else is dressing normal I might as well dress normal too" she laughed silently. After all if she dressed up and no one else did, she'd look odd and she didn't want that. "Seriously though, 508 million? That's a ridiculous amount of money for s restaurant to bring in, oven if the food was like... Super expensive" she said before looking to the door briefly "You should probably get to that meeting soon, right? I don't want you getting in trouble for lagging behind" she looked back at him with a smile.

((All G))
Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled, "Well, it seems i missed it by over oh, i don't know, 20 hours? Twenty minutes sound fine?" He asked her as he rested his head against hers, "I'll get hell from the old man, but i at least get to spend that time with you, nothing is more important, OK?" He asked quietly before he lightly kissed her.

Fiona smiled as Elisa walked away. "There are a few places that I haven't been, but that's like Georgia, Peru, and, like, Taiwan." She shrugged slightly. "Yeah, there isn't much that I'm curious about you. No offense, you're just easy to read. You own a successful restaurant. Yeah I say that she's been to anywhere in the world, so you must've been to a lot." She shrugged again.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarins smile faded away as he looked out the window, "Not for the reasons that you may think," He said in a low whisper as he watched the rain, memories flooded back in before he snapped back to reality, giving a short smile, "Sorry, bad memories..." He said happily, "Well, you don't know my age, and neither do i," He said with a sly smirk.

((All G))
Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled, "Well, it seems i missed it by over oh, i don't know, 20 hours? Twenty minutes sound fine?" He asked her as he rested his head against hers, "I'll get hell from the old man, but i at least get to spend that time with you, nothing is more important, OK?" He asked quietly before he lightly kissed her.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarins smile faded away as he looked out the window, "Not for the reasons that you may think," He said in a low whisper as he watched the rain, memories flooded back in before he snapped back to reality, giving a short smile, "Sorry, bad memories..." He said happily, "Well, you don't know my age, and neither do i," He said with a sly smirk.

Fiona nodded at his reaction. "Yes. Not the reason that I think....or that of which I don't want to hear." She shook her head slightly. Weirdo. "And your age isn't really a key point to me. I stopped worrying about age once I hit a few thousand years." She laughed.

Fiona nodded at his reaction. "Yes. Not the reason that I think....or that of which I don't want to hear." She shook her head slightly. Weirdo. "And your age isn't really a key point to me. I stopped worrying about age once I hit a few thousand years." She laughed.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a slight shrug, "I am expected to live for over 45,000 years, if that," He said with another sigh, he looked out the window and saw the storm still raging on, "Want something else? Storm isn't going to stop for a good long while," He said as he relaxed into his chair, his face seeming relaxed but his mind was clocking away. Who is she? Why can't i control my emotions? KILL HER! Where just some of the thoughts running through his mind currently, he opened his eyes that he didn't know he had closed, he stood up and sighed, "Wait here, i'll go get Elisa to make some food, or to get one of them to make some," He said boredly before he walked over to the small metal counter top leaning over, a woman aproached him, "Scuse me si-" She was cut off when she noticed who he was, "I'll g-go get Elisa," She said quickly, a couple seconds later Elisa coming forward, "Same again? My shift is over may go join you guys," She said tiredly, Sarin gave a curt nod and a sigh before he walked back over to the seat, "Couple minutes," He said.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a slight shrug, "I am expected to live for over 45,000 years, if that," He said with another sigh, he looked out the window and saw the storm still raging on, "Want something else? Storm isn't going to stop for a good long while," He said as he relaxed into his chair, his face seeming relaxed but his mind was clocking away. Who is she? Why can't i control my emotions? KILL HER! Where just some of the thoughts running through his mind currently, he opened his eyes that he didn't know he had closed, he stood up and sighed, "Wait here, i'll go get Elisa to make some food, or to get one of them to make some," He said boredly before he walked over to the small metal counter top leaning over, a woman aproached him, "Scuse me si-" She was cut off when she noticed who he was, "I'll g-go get Elisa," She said quickly, a couple seconds later Elisa coming forward, "Same again? My shift is over may go join you guys," She said tiredly, Sarin gave a curt nod and a sigh before he walked back over to the seat, "Couple minutes," He said.

Fiona had much practice at reading emotions whilst watching Ansom, so it was already pretty easy to tell how someone was feeling. Mix that with the fact that Sarin's eyes showed his emotions like a glass window, and you get a pretty good reading. She tilted her head; his emotions were conflicted. Weird. She smiled once he returned to his seat. "Couple minutes? That's cool."

> Neopolitan Seiker <

Neo soon looked around before she saw Mitsu and Mika at the restaurant. Guess they were faster than her. Neo smiled seeing that they were there waiting for her now. She looked at the stairs and figured it would be kind of slow going down such a long stairway. She decided since there was no one on the stairs or at least, near the railing in the middle, she sat on the railing and slid down it. It was like a slide and by the time she got near the bottom, she opened her umbrella to slow her down and get on her feet as she slid off the railing her umbrella open. Her umbrella didn't seem to flip the other way proving its durability before she closed her umbrella and made her way to Mika and Mitsu. She called out before she started waving her hand.

''Heya~!''

Mitsu say there playing a game on her phone before she heard neo's voice and her head shot up as she looked around before seeing her and smiling brightly before launching to her feet and running at her, her arms outstretched to her sides happily as she ran to give her a hug

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn softly smiled before she gave another yawn, "Maybe... But it was... Nice..." She said quietly the last part in a low whisper trying to hdie the fact she enjoyed the blood from Atrio way more than she should have, she yawned again, "Can we go somewhere before i fall asleep?" She said with a laugh at the end before sighing.

(( @NeoClassical Did my post really not show up? If you did reply i didn't get an alert... ;-; ))

"Course." He said with a smile as he sat up pulling her up as well as he started to get up with her happily

Euloria Reaver

Euloria had followed alongside him as they left the restaurant, smiling softly at Daniel as she hugged onto his arm gently for a moment. As they walked, she looked all around to spot where exactly she was being taken to. When he said they'd be there soon she smiled "So, its not far then?" She asked.

"Nope not far at all but you have to close your eyes." He said to her 

"Only one more time?" Ansom sighed and kissed Shira. "If that's what you want..."

She kissed back then blushed and nodded slightly before she pushed him down under her as she started to undress while kissing him 

(fade)

She kissed back then blushed and nodded slightly before she pushed him down under her as she started to undress while kissing him 

(fade)

(Fade)

Ansom lay on the couch, on arm across his chest, the other dangling over the edge. He stared at the ceiling fan, watching it move in circles. If he stared hard enough, he could get Shira out of his head but every time he heard her breathing, it brought him back...

(Fade)

Ansom lay on the couch, on arm across his chest, the other dangling over the edge. He stared at the ceiling fan, watching it move in circles. If he stared hard enough, he could get Shira out of his head but every time he heard her breathing, it brought him back...

Shira laid on him resting as she laid there her breathing soft and slow as she laid there not knowing what she would do when she would wake from her nap

Shira laid on him resting as she laid there her breathing soft and slow as she laid there not knowing what she would do when she would wake from her nap

After a few moments, Ansom brought his hand up and gently shook Shira. "Hey, baby, you need to get up." He said quietly. 

"Well, geez." Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Sorry to disappoint you." He said, referring to Shira's frown. "Not the person you wanted?"

"No no it's just.... I don't know what I'm gonna do." she said as she nuzzled his neck. "I'm not going to be able to keep this a secret from yuki." She said to him

"No no it's just.... I don't know what I'm gonna do." she said as she nuzzled his neck. "I'm not going to be able to keep this a secret from yuki." She said to him

"That's why I said it would be a bad idea." Ansom shook his head. "But no one listens to little ol' Annie." He sighed. "Just don't mention anything to her. It shouldn't be too hard..."

"That's why I said it would be a bad idea." Ansom shook his head. "But no one listens to little ol' Annie." He sighed. "Just don't mention anything to her. It shouldn't be too hard..."

"It will be ansom.... I don't mean to be rude but you wouldn't know what it's like being married." She said as she sat up and looked down at him. "I love you........ Good bye ansom." She said as she started to get up off him to get dressed and leave 

"It will be ansom.... I don't mean to be rude but you wouldn't know what it's like being married." She said as she sat up and looked down at him. "I love you........ Good bye ansom." She said as she started to get up off him to get dressed and leave 

Ansom ground his teeth together and clenched his jaw. "Yeah....good bye, I suppose." He sighed. "Do-do you want me to drive you?" He asked as he began to sit up.

Fiona had much practice at reading emotions whilst watching Ansom, so it was already pretty easy to tell how someone was feeling. Mix that with the fact that Sarin's eyes showed his emotions like a glass window, and you get a pretty good reading. She tilted her head; his emotions were conflicted. Weird. She smiled once he returned to his seat. "Couple minutes? That's cool."

((Sorry, made some dinner))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile, "Yep," He said popping the P at the end of the word before he slowly relaxed into the chair, before closing his eyes Elisa came by and gave a cheerful smile, "Hiya, mind if i join you two love birds? Off my shift, because this person over here makes me work for 5 hours, every... Day..." She said with pure anger before she sat down.

"Course." He said with a smile as he sat up pulling her up as well as he started to get up with her happily

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a tired yawn again before she was pulled up, "Can we go somewhere like the library?" She asked quietly before giving a short sigh, she stretched her arms out above her head and pushed her hands on her back stretching that as well, she gave another yawn, "I think i may fall asleep, but i'd rather do it somewhere where i won't be bothered by people..." She said tiredly and yawned again.

Ansom ground his teeth together and clenched his jaw. "Yeah....good bye, I suppose." He sighed. "Do-do you want me to drive you?" He asked as he began to sit up.

She shook her head. "No I can walk." She said as she got half way dressed then walked over and hugged him tightly in her arms before she let go of him and started to put her shirt on

((Sorry, made some dinner))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile, "Yep," He said popping the P at the end of the word before he slowly relaxed into the chair, before closing his eyes Elisa came by and gave a cheerful smile, "Hiya, mind if i join you two love birds? Off my shift, because this person over here makes me work for 5 hours, every... Day..." She said with pure anger before she sat down.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a tired yawn again before she was pulled up, "Can we go somewhere like the library?" She asked quietly before giving a short sigh, she stretched her arms out above her head and pushed her hands on her back stretching that as well, she gave another yawn, "I think i may fall asleep, but i'd rather do it somewhere where i won't be bothered by people..." She said tiredly and yawned again.

"Course." Atrio said as he got up yawning a little then looking to her and smiling before he walked over to her side of the bed and pulled her to her feet. "Want me to carry you?" He asked her with a teasing smirk

She shook her head. "No I can walk." She said as she got half way dressed then walked over and hugged him tightly in her arms before she let go of him and started to put her shirt on

Ansom nodded glumly and looked to the ground. "Oh....okay then." His arms continued to stay at his side during the hug. "Bye then...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back