• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"What'd I tell ya?" she said, rolling her eyes slightly. "Cannot handle all of these.." she sighed heavily, crossing her arms together. "Anyways enough about me, what about you.. how are you feeling.. what are your feelings feeling??" she laughed, bombarding him with questions. 

"I'm feeling great. Why? Does it seem that way?" Nai asked, wondering if there was something about him that made him seem a little off. When she stopped asking questions he chuckled. "Why are you asking me so many questions?" He asked with a smile. 

--Misafune--

He walked, holding Rini's hand. The magical energy completed the circuit between them. "You know, Sometimes I wonder what providence I have pleased to have gotten the opportunity to know you." he said as he tried to hide his dopey smile. Going for tea was a delight in itself, but this beautiful girl, made it even better.

--Achilles--

He sat by Kanon's bed in the nurses office. He was hoping she would be okay.

@Lumina @Nona

(if anyone wants to interact with my other characters, just let me know.)

Ansom sighed. "Or...if you really want to..." He rubbed his neck. "We can go back inside and...." He sighed again.

She stopped and blushed as she looked down a little thinking about it before she turned back to look at him. "Alright." She said to him knowing she would regret it horribly in the future but. She couldn't resist. She knew what she would do after

She stopped and blushed as she looked down a little thinking about it before she turned back to look at him. "Alright." She said to him knowing she would regret it horribly in the future but. She couldn't resist. She knew what she would do after

Ansom sighed and turned towards his door. "Come on then." He stepped inside.

Trix almost ran right into the bench having been lost in her own thought. She stopped short jumping and blinking at the person sitting there she chuckled slightly rubbing the back of her head "Sorry about that" She wondered who this person was, she didn't know many people who attended the school.

Izuku turned to the girl as she almost stumbled onto the bench, he gives a little chuckle and smiles softly as she jumps a little. "It's alright." He says as he looks back down at his lap twiddling his thumb.

Akuren while lying down in the school courtyard speaking gibberish was picking up some grass and throwing it up in the air like confetti. As the grass slowly falls down and caresses his face and body he giggles.

@Daniel reaving

Rini Yelil

Rini walked alongside Misafune as they went to discuss their homework assignment over some tea like planned. She glanced down at her hand, which was held in Misafune's, her heart fluttering for a fraction of a second at the sight. It was odd, the feeling of them holding hands. Not bad by any means of course, it was good, just...odd. Having her hand neatly fitted into his was calming to her, with all the issues and problems the two had faced with Chiharu and Miyaka, she felt safe having him with her as he had been during those times. But at the same time...this was making her nervous, having butterflies at the pit of her stomach in response to it. Luckily the nervous feeling subsided as the silence was interrupted by Misafune's voice. Her gaze moved upwards, her round, blue eyes settling on his face as he spoke. As she processed his words she felt a light pink dusting her cheeks and a gentle smile creeping onto her lips. "I feel like I should be saying the same about you" she answered softly as she used her free hand to tuck a stray piece of wavy hair behind her ear "I'm glad we can go have this tea together without fear of something going wrong this time" she pointed out as she laughed gently.

--------------------

Yuna Yelil

Yuna laughed, she supposed he had a point, A boy chilling out in the park with a small bear might turn more than a few heads. The thought made her actually consider it for a brief moment, just to see peoples reaction. "I guess that would look a little odd alright..." She answered, glancing over at him momentarily before returning her gaze to the sky above her, crinkling up her nose at another thought that popped into her head "That and some people may come over to try pet me and being patted by strangers doesn't sit well with me at all" she let another laugh as she plucked a piece of grass, soon lifting the blade of grass and balancing it on her upper lip like replicating a mustache.

--------------------

Rosalie Dalton

She glanced out the window as the rain continued to pelt against it, the thunderstorm still raging outside, she guessed a little sun would be nice. Maybe if there was, they could have had a nice walk outside the castle. When she was invited to come with him to get her apple and water, she grinned excitedly at him. She was now in top form for exploring this humongous castle after her nap. She nodded before hopping to her feet "I feel great so I wanna walk around, yes" she agreed as she walked over to him, smiling up at him.

--------------------

Euloria Reaver

She huffed a little as he old for the meal and got ready to leave, she was trying to figure out what surprise he had in mind for them but simply smiled after. Their meal was finished now, so she'd finally find out what it was/where it was they were going.

--------------------

--Misafune--

He walked, holding Rini's hand. The magical energy completed the circuit between them. "You know, Sometimes I wonder what providence I have pleased to have gotten the opportunity to know you." he said as he tried to hide his dopey smile. Going for tea was a delight in itself, but this beautiful girl, made it even better.

--Achilles--

He sat by Kanon's bed in the nurses office. He was hoping she would be okay.

@Lumina @Nona

(if anyone wants to interact with my other characters, just let me know.)

((I'll respond later after work :) ))

Fiona frowned. "What? No, no, me and Ansom were never that close. It's like a brother-sister relationship." She nodded as her food was brought. She tilted her head at the paper and read it. She winced. Whoops. She chuckles slightly and the paper burned to ash. She took a bite. "Oh! This is good." She exclaimed.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave another sigh before he snapped back into reality, he saw the small flame and smirked, "Please, if you want to talk about family and relatioonships i am all open, it's just there's nothing there besides a void that has never been filled..." He trailed off before he gave a short sigh, "The woman is my cousin... Technically, but i am not related to my family or was  my family anyway, they used me as a science experiment and sold me off like cattle." He said lowly, low enough for Fiona to hear but for the people around them to not, his eyes still had the blue dancing around in his eyes before it started to rise as smoke, the lady came back and this time had something in her hand, "Sarin!" She whisper yelled when she was close, she held out a pill and he instantly took it and swallowed, the blue dispersed shortly after as the woman gave a smile, "Well, you two love birds get back to dating," She said with a smile before she left quickly to not hear their complaints, Sarins face had a slight pink hue on it, "Cousin, more like little sister that i want to strangle,

She groaned at him as she curled up around his leg not wanting to get up

He looked down at her in some shock before hesitating. "S-sure you can. J-just be careful ok." He said

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn turned her head back to look up at Atrio and she gave a small nod, she moved herself so that she was level with Atrios eyes, she put her head in between Atrios shoulder blade and his neck, her fangs slowly came forward as they just poked the skin, her eyes flashed a deep crimson almost black before she pushed them in all the way, she took fist fulls of Atrios shirt as she began drinking.

Rosalie Dalton

She glanced out the window as the rain continued to pelt against it, the thunderstorm still raging outside, she guessed a little sun would be nice. Maybe if there was, they could have had a nice walk outside the castle. When she was invited to come with him to get her apple and water, she grinned excitedly at him. She was now in top form for exploring this humongous castle after her nap. She nodded before hopping to her feet "I feel great so I wanna walk around, yes" she agreed as she walked over to him, smiling up at him.

--------------------

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smirk as he wrapped his arm around her waist and lightly pecked her lips, "Well, if your feeling so well we can walk there, it's only a good 6 floors up," He said with an evil smirk, he looked out the window again and gave another sigh, "One hour, we'll say an hour and the storm will pass, whatever you want to do after that is your decision, i think he has a rose garden somewhere outside..." He said before he went into deep thought.

(( Oh umm, CAN I HAVE THIS CODE :DDDDDDDDDDDD A-M-M-M-MAZING! ))

Mei Junchi

Objective: Treat Rael to cake

Mood: Concerned

"Yikes," Junchi cringed, "that certainly sucks. Well, you at least have enough control over your ability to not use it accidentally... Right?" As Junchi continued to walk they could see that the two of them were approaching the town. Now they just had to figure out where the bakery was, or if there was even one. If there wasn't they could probably stop by a normal grocery store and pick him up a small cake or cupcakes for them to eat. Junchi's plan was that if Rael got to have cake then they got to have some too. They would most likely just by themself their own cake though, or get themself something smaller like ice cream or donuts.

Tags | Interacting with: Rael

((Btw, Rael is not an idiot, he's just extremely innocent. Rael is actually pretty smart in most subjects.))

Rael blinked, as he walked along with the other boy towards what he assumed would be some place where he would be given free cake. "Ummm... Sure... lets say I can control it... but lets just say try to avoid any unnecessary physical contact...."

"I'm feeling great. Why? Does it seem that way?" Nai asked, wondering if there was something about him that made him seem a little off. When she stopped asking questions he chuckled. "Why are you asking me so many questions?" He asked with a smile. 

"Cause I love being noisy..?" she said, questioning herself. "But I'll back off," she waved her hands, smiling softly. 

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh blushed lightly at Himeragi's words, shortly before he laughed lightly and replied. As he did so, he walked over to the door and pulled it open, shortly before he swung his arm towards the restaurant's interior and continued talking♆...

“ You would know~ Ladies first~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Standing just outside of the restaurants entrance with Himeragi and Dante.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi and Dante.

Objective:

Satisfy his hunger.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester@HimeragiSeiker

(( @HimeragiSeiker hey guys just assume Dante just wandered off unless you have something planned you need me for akira, because its just kinda bleh to have him shadowing them.))

Ansom sighed and turned towards his door. "Come on then." He stepped inside.

She blushed a little and walked back to him quickly following him in

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri giggled a bit before pulling Myuki down to her and continued to kiss her. (Fade? We can go to Neo and Mitsu or Yuki and her daughters)

(Yeah fade. Let's do neo and mitsu)

Izuku turned to the girl as she almost stumbled onto the bench, he gives a little chuckle and smiles softly as she jumps a little. "It's alright." He says as he looks back down at his lap twiddling his thumb.

Akuren while lying down in the school courtyard speaking gibberish was picking up some grass and throwing it up in the air like confetti. As the grass slowly falls down and caresses his face and body he giggles.

@Daniel reaving

Thanks searched around the school again worried for her child before she went in the courtyard and immediately locked her eyes on her beautiful child and ran over. "Akuren!" She yelled as she picked him up hugging him tightly with releife

Rini Yelil

Rini walked alongside Misafune as they went to discuss their homework assignment over some tea like planned. She glanced down at her hand, which was held in Misafune's, her heart fluttering for a fraction of a second at the sight. It was odd, the feeling of them holding hands. Not bad by any means of course, it was good, just...odd. Having her hand neatly fitted into his was calming to her, with all the issues and problems the two had faced with Chiharu and Miyaka, she felt safe having him with her as he had been during those times. But at the same time...this was making her nervous, having butterflies at the pit of her stomach in response to it. Luckily the nervous feeling subsided as the silence was interrupted by Misafune's voice. Her gaze moved upwards, her round, blue eyes settling on his face as he spoke. As she processed his words she felt a light pink dusting her cheeks and a gentle smile creeping onto her lips. "I feel like I should be saying the same about you" she answered softly as she used her free hand to tuck a stray piece of wavy hair behind her ear "I'm glad we can go have this tea together without fear of something going wrong this time" she pointed out as she laughed gently.

--------------------

Yuna Yelil

Yuna laughed, she supposed he had a point, A boy chilling out in the park with a small bear might turn more than a few heads. The thought made her actually consider it for a brief moment, just to see peoples reaction. "I guess that would look a little odd alright..." She answered, glancing over at him momentarily before returning her gaze to the sky above her, crinkling up her nose at another thought that popped into her head "That and some people may come over to try pet me and being patted by strangers doesn't sit well with me at all" she let another laugh as she plucked a piece of grass, soon lifting the blade of grass and balancing it on her upper lip like replicating a mustache.

--------------------

Rosalie Dalton

--------------------

Euloria Reaver

She huffed a little as he old for the meal and got ready to leave, she was trying to figure out what surprise he had in mind for them but simply smiled after. Their meal was finished now, so she'd finally find out what it was/where it was they were going.

--------------------

Daniel smiled as he pulled out out of the restaurant and started walking down the street with her happily. "We will be there soon darling." He said softly to her a smile on his face 

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave another sigh before he snapped back into reality, he saw the small flame and smirked, "Please, if you want to talk about family and relatioonships i am all open, it's just there's nothing there besides a void that has never been filled..." He trailed off before he gave a short sigh, "The woman is my cousin... Technically, but i am not related to my family or was  my family anyway, they used me as a science experiment and sold me off like cattle." He said lowly, low enough for Fiona to hear but for the people around them to not, his eyes still had the blue dancing around in his eyes before it started to rise as smoke, the lady came back and this time had something in her hand, "Sarin!" She whisper yelled when she was close, she held out a pill and he instantly took it and swallowed, the blue dispersed shortly after as the woman gave a smile, "Well, you two love birds get back to dating," She said with a smile before she left quickly to not hear their complaints, Sarins face had a slight pink hue on it, "Cousin, more like little sister that i want to strangle,

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn turned her head back to look up at Atrio and she gave a small nod, she moved herself so that she was level with Atrios eyes, she put her head in between Atrios shoulder blade and his neck, her fangs slowly came forward as they just poked the skin, her eyes flashed a deep crimson almost black before she pushed them in all the way, she took fist fulls of Atrios shirt as she began drinking.

Atrios blood was black as she drank it a surge of his power rushing through her as dark and sinister thoughts flooded her mind. The major side affect of his blood and he didn't like it, if a normal human would touch it there mind would have been melted away by his power but because she wasn't human all it did was fill her head with evil thoughts and give her a tiny taste of the power he held

((Btw, Rael is not an idiot, he's just extremely innocent. Rael is actually pretty smart in most subjects.))

Rael blinked, as he walked along with the other boy towards what he assumed would be some place where he would be given free cake. "Ummm... Sure... lets say I can control it... but lets just say try to avoid any unnecessary physical contact...."

((I didn't really seem him as an idiot, just someone who was sort of eccentric. Junchi is just concerned with his abilities, especially since they themself are an extreme pacifist (excluding animals they hunt for food).

Mei Junchi

Objective: Treat Rael to cake

Mood: Neutral

Junchi nearly shivered at Rael's uncertain but obviously negative response. "I'm fine with that," they said as normally as possible. They tried their hardest to not come off as if they were trying to get away from him, but they also didn't want to make him think they were completely okay with what his abilities allowed him to do. For now it didn't matter though since Junchi was leading him to the town and began looking for signs pointing towards the bakery. It took a few minutes for Junchi to figure things out, but once they found the sign that directed them towards a bakery they started following that path.

"So," Junchi started, trying to change the subject," what's your favorite cake flavor? I probably asked you before but, uh, I forgot; especially after the whole power talk." Every once in a while they would make sure Rael was following them, just in case he decided he wanted to go down a different path or he that was being left behind.

Tags | Interacting with: Rael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back