• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-(Sarin)-

The girl walked off before Fiona spoke with a smile, Sarin instantly got back into reality as his face became blank, "You don't want to know..." He said before he gave a short sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "Sometimes, rarely, i hang out here and help the new cooks. Rarely." He said emphasising his point, before he gave a short sigh, "So i know your a baby-siter or something like that, but do you go to the college here? Or do you do something else," He said as a person with a large plate came towards them, the plate had a mix of things on it, prawns, lamb, lettus, tomato, as well as some sauce on the side, her gave a curt nod as he pulled out a 50$ and handed it to the person, "Keep it," He said sighing as the person walked away with a smile, he turned back to Fiona and sighed again, "If i may say, you would be good at the college, the only thing i currently use it for is the fact to control my mana magic, other than that i don't need," He said curtly with another smile and a laugh.

Fiona nodded. "Well, I do technically attend the school, but usually taking care of Ansom is a full time job." She let out a sigh of her own. "But, lately, he hasn't had much need of me. His current personality is quite mellow and relaxed. Perhaps it's the newly found love he has." She shrugged. "Or maybe it's his daughter. I have no idea." She looked at the food and shook her head. Way too fancy. She was glad she got a burger. 

"Now, I just spend my time trying to perfect my elemental control. And, here and there, I'll practice my reality warping." Fiona gave a small smile. "I am thankful for the time off to practice, but....I do miss Ansom sometimes. He's a good friend."

Fiona nodded. "Well, I do technically attend the school, but usually taking care of Ansom is a full time job." She let out a sigh of her own. "But, lately, he hasn't had much need of me. His current personality is quite mellow and relaxed. Perhaps it's the newly found love he has." She shrugged. "Or maybe it's his daughter. I have no idea." She looked at the food and shook her head. Way too fancy. She was glad she got a burger. 

"Now, I just spend my time trying to perfect my elemental control. And, here and there, I'll practice my reality warping." Fiona gave a small smile. "I am thankful for the time off to practice, but....I do miss Ansom sometimes. He's a good friend."

-(Sarin)-

Sarin swallowed the food he was eating and then gave a sigh as he set down his fork, he pointed his knife at her and smirked, "If he has found someone he loves, leave him," He said with a smirk before he picked up some food with his knife and ate that, "It's much easier that way..." He said as he looked out the window, the lady came back with the plate and a burger on it, "Here you go honey," The plate had a little piece of paper on it that Sarin didn't notice, written in ink it said, "DON'T TALK ABOUT FAMILY OR RELATIONSHIPS! HE GETS WAAAAY TO EMOTIONAL!" The lady gave another smile before she walked off, Sarins eyes had clouded over as he stared outside the window, a blue like substance was swirling in his eyes as well.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin swallowed the food he was eating and then gave a sigh as he set down his fork, he pointed his knife at her and smirked, "If he has found someone he loves, leave him," He said with a smirk before he picked up some food with his knife and ate that, "It's much easier that way..." He said as he looked out the window, the lady came back with the plate and a burger on it, "Here you go honey," The plate had a little piece of paper on it that Sarin didn't notice, written in ink it said, "DON'T TALK ABOUT FAMILY OR RELATIONSHIPS! HE GETS WAAAAY TO EMOTIONAL!" The lady gave another smile before she walked off, Sarins eyes had clouded over as he stared outside the window, a blue like substance was swirling in his eyes as well.

Fiona frowned. "What? No, no, me and Ansom were never that close. It's like a brother-sister relationship." She nodded as her food was brought. She tilted her head at the paper and read it. She winced. Whoops. She chuckles slightly and the paper burned to ash. She took a bite. "Oh! This is good." She exclaimed.

Ansom sighed and took a large bite of the Apple before setting it on the table and walking over to Shira. He gently kicked her side, an action of teasing. "Come on, Lazy Bones. Get up." He laughed.

She groaned at him as she curled up around his leg not wanting to get up

-(Sarin)-

Sarin smiled back at Fiona and then gave a small laugh, "Well, you at least know how to spend your money," He said and smiled again, "But hey, you need anything just ask, i have to much of it anyway and i see you as a friend, not much of them around anymore," He said the last part in a low whisper as he clenched his fist underneath the table, grinding his teeth as well.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyns face turned sad, "Oh..." She said almost silently as she closed her eyes again and rested her head against his chest, her eyes went a dark crimson as she looked back up at Atrio, "Can i... Have some... Of your blood?" She said in a low whisper as she turned her head away.

He looked down at her in some shock before hesitating. "S-sure you can. J-just be careful ok." He said

Ansom sighed and reached down, picked up Shira, and set her back on the couch. "Come on, get up. I gotta take you home." He said as he grabbed his apple again.

"No!" She groaned as she grabbed him pulling him into the couch and hugging him around his head still completely wasted some how as she sat there swaying slightly as she held his head to her chest groaning with a headache

Last edited by a moderator:
"No!" She groaned as she grabbed him pulling him into the couch and hugging him around his head still completely wasted some how as she sat there swaying slightly as she held his head to her chest groaning quietly

"No!" She groaned as she grabbed him pulling him into the couch and hugging him around his head still completely wasted some how as she sat there swaying slightly as she held his head to her chest groaning with a headache

Ansom laughed. "Shira! You're still shirtless." He shook his head, but didn't try to shake her off. "Don't you want to go home to your wife?" He asked.

Ansom laughed. "Shira! You're still shirtless." He shook his head, but didn't try to shake her off. "Don't you want to go home to your wife?" He asked.

"Y-yuki......" She said before groaning in pain of the head ache as she tightened her grip around his head. "My head hurts." She groaned more

Ansom's laugh stopped. "Shira, enough. You're drunk." He managed to get up off the couch. "I'm not going to take any kind of advantage of you whilst you are wasted."

"What do you speak of?" She asked drunkenly as she sat up again before frowning. "God can't you take a hint?" She mumbled drjnkenly as she crossed her arms in a strange way and looked away from him

"What do you speak of?" She asked drunkenly as she sat up again before frowning. "God can't you take a hint?" She mumbled drjnkenly as she crossed her arms in a strange way and looked away from him

"A hint?" Ansom shook his head. "There are no hints. You're so hammered, even you don't know what you're saying. I told you to slow down with the wine." He scoffed. "Put a shirt on."

"A hint?" Ansom shook his head. "There are no hints. You're so hammered, even you don't know what you're saying. I told you to slow down with the wine." He scoffed. "Put a shirt on."

"No! You don't understand!" She yelled back drunkenly at him. "I love both of you....... But I'm only with one of you." She said sniffling drunkenly. "It's not my fault." She said drunkenly

"No! You don't understand!" She yelled back drunkenly at him. "I love both of you....... But I'm only with one of you." She said sniffling drunkenly. "It's not my fault." She said drunkenly

Ansom nodded. "And that's how it should be. It would be bad if you were the both of us." He sighed. "You've made your choice."

She frowned when he threw higher shirt at her. Then she got up and walked over leaning against him as she sniffles and whimpered

Ansom patted Shira on the back awkwardely. "It'll be alright." He pushed her away gently. "Let me go get you that water." He made his way to the kitchen.

She frowned as she stumbled over to the couch and layed

down her bangs hiding her sad eyes as she sat there

Ansom returned moments later with a glass of cold water. He sighed at Shira and set it down on the table. "What do you want from me?" Ansom asked. "You're always sad around me...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back