• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I'm definitely able to handle it, but I respect you for wanting to keep it a secret." Nai said, laughing lightly. "I was just gonna take it see if I can find a way to make it easier for use. Sometimes magic is like technology and there's easier ways to use it. You understand right?"

"Ohh.. I actually have this "watch" that my friend, Moonstone, gave me as an active barrier towards my enemies," she said, showing it off to him. Nico traced around the button to activate it, but didn't pressed it. She took a couple steps back from Nai and then, pressed the button. Nico was completely covered by the shield. "Can't get me now..hehe," she said, taunting slightly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mal smirked and kissed him back, wrapping her arm's around his neck to bring them closer.

Roman pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on Mal's, "If I known this is what you had in mind..." Roman stopped mid-sentence and slowly lowered his hands, tracing Mal's waist with his fingers, "I'd be better prepared." He said, taking a step back, taking them closer to their bed, and he pulled her down with him. Roman looked up at Mal with a grin. "Now where were we."

"Ohh.. I actually have this "watch" that my friend, Moonstone, gave me as an active barrier towards my enemies," she said, showing it off to him. Nico traced around the button to activate it, but didn't pressed it. She took a couple steps back from Nai and then, pressed the button. Nico was completely covered by the shield. "Can't get me now..hehe," she said, taunting slightly. 

Nai blinked as the shield came out of literally nowhere. "C-Cool... But what if someone does find a way to get to you? Or maybe they're strong enough to breal the shield?" He asked curiously. 

Roman pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on Mal's, "If I known this is what you had in mind..." Roman stopped mid-sentence and slowly lowered his hands, tracing Mal's waist with his fingers, "I'd be better prepared." He said, taking a step back, taking them closer to their bed, and he pulled her down with him. Roman looked up at Mal with a grin. "Now where were we."

Mal grinned, "I like being spontaneous" she said before leaning down and kissing him, bringing one hand up to his cheek.

Nai blinked as the shield came out of literally nowhere. "C-Cool... But what if someone does find a way to get to you? Or maybe they're strong enough to breal the shield?" He asked curiously. 

"Then.. I would cry and that be the end of Nico," she said, sounding sad. Nico sighed heavily. "Actually I can run away and heal myself along the way.. I'm just really good at running away from my problems," she nodded happily. 

Mall grinned, "I like being spontaneous" she said before leaning down and kissing him, bringing one hand up to his cheek.

"Spontaneous huh?" Roman chuckled lightly because of the word before he was kissed. He quickly rolled over so he was looking down at Mal, before he kissed her lips and a few times on her cheek and lastly her neck. "We have about one hour and twenty-five minutes left. Let's make them count." He whispered in her ear playfully, as he began to remove Mal's clothing. 

(((( Fade )))) 

"Then.. I would cry and that be the end of Nico," she said, sounding sad. Nico sighed heavily. "Actually I can run away and heal myself along the way.. I'm just really good at running away from my problems," she nodded happily. 

"But if I am able to take your spell and manipulate it, I would probably be able to do some pretty cool stuff. Let me think for a second. Blood has iron in it... If you can control that property, you'd be able to... Oh man... Now that I think about it, that's pretty brutal. We'll scrap that idea..." Nai said, rubbing his chin in thought. "Nico I'm gonna teach you some stuff one day. I want you to be able to protect yourself... Until help comes... My friends matter to me. Everyone does."

"Spontaneous huh?" Roman chuckled lightly because of the word before he was kissed. He quickly rolled over so he was looking down at Mal, before he kissed her lips and a few times on her cheek and lastly her neck. "We have about one hour and twenty-five minutes left. Let's make them count." He whispered in her ear playfully, as he began to remove Mal's clothing. 

(((( Fade )))) 

(yus sir, i'll start to make it fair x3333)

Mal was breathing heavily as she  had her head laying on his chest, "I told you....we had... enough time..." she said and grinned, trying to steady her breathing.

(yus sir, i'll start to make it fair x3333)

Mal was breathing heavily as she  had her head laying on his chest, "I told you....we had... enough time..." she said and grinned, trying to steady her breathing.

Roman had one of his arms around Mal, taking a deep breath, picked up his phone and checked the time. "I guess you're right. I mean, we could have definitely gone on longer, but with time and all, we didn't have that opportunity." He said, looking at Mal with a smile. "It was worth the hour and thirty though."

Roman had one of his arms around Mal, taking a deep breath, picked up his phone and checked the time. "I guess you're right. I mean, we could have definitely gone on longer, but with time and all, we didn't have that opportunity." He said, looking at Mal with a smile. "It was worth the hour and thirty though."

Mal nodded and smiled, "If we continued we'd have Misaki walk in and see the biggest shock of her life" she said and laughed lightly.

"But if I am able to take your spell and manipulate it, I would probably be able to do some pretty cool stuff. Let me think for a second. Blood has iron in it... If you can control that property, you'd be able to... Oh man... Now that I think about it, that's pretty brutal. We'll scrap that idea..." Nai said, rubbing his chin in thought. "Nico I'm gonna teach you some stuff one day. I want you to be able to protect yourself... Until help comes... My friends matter to me. Everyone does."

"Actually what I do is manipulate the blood cells itself,"she said softly. Nico turned to her side to see if people are around. She leaned in closer to him so that people couldn't hear what she was about to say. "I turned blood cells' shape in a way that nothing can come in or out, it's just not functioning.." she murmured softly. "This was based on the mutation of "miRNA" and saying all this make me feels like a psycho, but I swear I'm not evil or anything.." she smiled at him. "Just helpless is all."

Mal nodded and smiled, "If we continued we'd have Misaki walk in and see the biggest shock of her life" she said and laughed lightly.

"She doesn't want to see that." Roman said, chuckling a little. He pecked Mal's lips and placed a hand on her cheek. "We'll have to do this again a different time, but we'll be all busy tomorrow." 

Myuki smiled and happily kissed her back

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just continued to kiss back happily.

Talia smiled and slipped on her shoes, soon hopping back up to look at Zenya, "Neither!" She said, grabbing Zenya's hand before making them appear outside. "Did you forget I can teleport? Though I do prefer walking just so you know." She added before they appeared outside the bakery. 

> Zenya White <

''Oh...right. Well, let's buy something fast? Oh. Maybe we can buy the weapon maker something too.''

Zenya added as she went to the door and flashing a credit card at Talia and smiled.

''I'll pay~''

"She doesn't want to see that." Roman said, chuckling a little. He pecked Mal's lips and placed a hand on her cheek. "We'll have to do this again a different time, but we'll be all busy tomorrow." 

"Being an adult's hard" she said and huffed childishly. "I guess we'll have to wait until after that then."

"Being an adult's hard" she said and huffed childishly. "I guess we'll have to wait until after that then."

"If my childhood was any better than it was, I'd love to be a child again. In other words, I'm glad a grew up. Made me the legal age to marry a beautiful woman and have two beautiful children too." Roman said, rubbing his nose against Mal's with a soft smile. 

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just continued to kiss back happily.

> Zenya White <

''Oh...right. Well, let's buy something fast? Oh. Maybe we can buy the weapon maker something too.''

Zenya added as she went to the door and flashing a credit card at Talia and smiled.

''I'll pay~''

Myuki giggled as she hugged her jappily 

"Actually what I do is manipulate the blood cells itself,"she said softly. Nico turned to her side to see if people are around. She leaned in closer to him so that people couldn't hear what she was about to say. "I turned blood cells' shape in a way that nothing can come in or out, it's just not functioning.." she murmured softly. "This was based on the mutation of "miRNA" and saying all this make me feels like a psycho, but I swear I'm not evil or anything.." she smiled at him. "Just helpless is all."

"Is that true? Geez... I honestly don't even know what to say. I wasn't expecting it to be that much in depth. I thought it was just something basic... Y'know."

"Is that true? Geez... I honestly don't even know what to say. I wasn't expecting it to be that much in depth. I thought it was just something basic... Y'know."

"What'd I tell ya?" she said, rolling her eyes slightly. "Cannot handle all of these.." she sighed heavily, crossing her arms together. "Anyways enough about me, what about you.. how are you feeling.. what are your feelings feeling??" she laughed, bombarding him with questions. 

Hakuru's face reddened, "Of course it is, i'm not surprised to hear that coming from you" she said.

Mal smiled, "You mean besides the fact that it might be super noisy every day?" she said and tilted her head, "That aside, putting a whole family under one roof is going to be hectic regardless, I mean, it is a big family you have. But I believe that everything will be fine in the end and you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

Everest laughed and pulled on Hakuru's ear as he laid on the bed with her besides him before turning and snuggling up against her.

"So what do you wanna do now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back