• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( Sorry XDD ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small nod, pulling Allens arm closer to herself until there was no room left, the pain seemed to totally disappear from this and she gave another small smile before she started drifting in and out of sleep, "S... Sorry," She apologised quietly as she tried to pull Allen closer

(( The weather over here is terrible ;-; we have a storm.... ))

Allen laid down next to her, noticing her attempts at pulling him closer, "If you wanted me to come closer all you had to do was ask" he said and laughed lightly.

(I hate storms >~< I getz scared easily *Secret crybaby over her x3*)

"Hmm, probably an hour and a half from now I believe" she said. "She said she was doing some shopping with Seraph, and they're girl's so...  you know how it goes."

"Hmm... Okay. What should we do until then? Maybe hangout around the house or..." Roman looked at Mal and chuckled. "What do you feel like doing?"

Allen laid down next to her, noticing her attempts at pulling him closer, "If you wanted me to come closer all you had to do was ask" he said and laughed lightly.

(I hate storms >~< I getz scared easily *Secret crybaby over her x3*)

(( ._. Ni- We interupt your daily programming to bring you Mr. Crab! :i,-,i: <- I am dead inside. ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian ignored Allens words and moved herself closer to him from under the sheets, the pain deep back in her mind as she pressed her head agains this chest, curling up and relaxing drastically, she had let go of his arm as she breathed in and out slowly, "Sorry... For all of this..." She said silently as she looked up at him, her red eyes flashing a deep gold again, her wings shot out from her back as she hissed in pain, they drooped over the edge of the bed, by this time her face had heated up, her wings where a deep crimson with gold light specks doted fairly apart from eachother, she looked back up at Allen and her face seemed to hold sadness and regret.

((Wanna point something out, i know i use the colours Dark Crimson and Dark Gold or just crimson and gold, but it's because i mean, rainbow eyes that have the mario song playing in the background is not something i want, neither does Mr. Crab, right? :i,-,i: -< Se, > See? ))

"Well I wasn't strong enough to actually use the spell. I thought that by putting all my energy into, maybe it'd work. The outcome was, I wasn't strong enough and the spell exploded in my face, and I was too tired to do anything else. Another one... Well I don't have another one." Nai said, laughing lightly as his side was being poked. 

Nico listened to him intently. At the end, she started chuckling softly. "Soo now I'm guessing.. y-you're like a boss battle wizard max level... can't enter without paying the membership first kinda wizard," she said, jokingly. "I'm  just kidding though..hehe"she said immediately, smiling sheepishly at him. 

(( ._. Ni- We interupt your daily programming to bring you Mr. Crab! :i,-,i: <- I am dead inside. ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian ignored Allens words and moved herself closer to him from under the sheets, the pain deep back in her mind as she pressed her head agains this chest, curling up and relaxing drastically, she had let go of his arm as she breathed in and out slowly, "Sorry... For all of this..." She said silently as she looked up at him, her red eyes flashing a deep gold again, her wings shot out from her back as she hissed in pain, they drooped over the edge of the bed, by this time her face had heated up, her wings where a deep crimson with gold light specks doted fairly apart from eachother, she looked back up at Allen and her face seemed to hold sadness and regret.

((Wanna point something out, i know i use the colours Dark Crimson and Dark Gold or just crimson and gold, but it's because i mean, rainbow eyes that have the mario song playing in the background is not something i want, neither does Mr. Crab, right? :i,-,i: -< Se, > See? ))

Allen reached over and gently brushed his hands over her wing's, "You have nothing to apologize for, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be, but here I am" he said and gave her a gentle smile.

(I understand x333)

Nico listened to him intently. At the end, she started chuckling softly. "Soo now I'm guessing.. y-you're like a boss battle wizard max level... can't enter without paying the membership first kinda wizard," she said, jokingly. "I'm  just kidding though..hehe"she said immediately, smiling sheepishly at him. 

Nai laughed and licked his ice cream a little, "My dad would be that kind of wizard. I'm good at magic, but no where near as good as my brother and dad. I still have a lot to learn, but I know I'll make ot to there level one day. Just gotta put in hard work and determination."

By then she was completely out breathing softly as she slept on his couch not hearing a word he said

By then she was completely out breathing softly as she slept on his couch not hearing a word he said

Ansom stood up and walked over to a recliner, where he sat down again. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, eventually drifting to sleep.

Allen reached over and gently brushed his hands over her wing's, "You have nothing to apologize for, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be, but here I am" he said and gave her a gentle smile.

(I understand x333)

(( *Throws confetti and blows party horn* No kidding that is what it is called, ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian turned her head back down and closed her eyes, "Angels aren't supposed to have red wings, and yet, there they are," She said copying his tone of voice as she moved her arms forward, placing them on Allens chest, a jolt of pain shot through her and she hissed in pain again, tears falling from her eyes, "Why... Me?" She asked in a low whisper to no-one in particular as tears fell from her eyes.

(( *Throws confetti and blows party horn* No kidding that is what it is called, ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian turned her head back down and closed her eyes, "Angels aren't supposed to have red wings, and yet, there they are," She said copying his tone of voice as she moved her arms forward, placing them on Allens chest, a jolt of pain shot through her and she hissed in pain again, tears falling from her eyes, "Why... Me?" She asked in a low whisper to no-one in particular as tears fell from her eyes.

Allen put his arm around her and pulled her closer, resting his chin on top of her head. "The color of your wing's don't matter, deep down if you still believe you're an angel then so be it, nothing can change that."

Nai laughed and licked his ice cream a little, "My dad would be that kind of wizard. I'm good at magic, but no where near as good as my brother and dad. I still have a lot to learn, but I know I'll make ot to there level one day. Just gotta put in hard work and determination."

"If it's something you like to do and excel in, then you'll find a way.. I just know," she said, assuring him. "I'd like to say the same for me, but I am lazy," she sighed, scratching the side of her arm. "At this point, I could careless if I learn this one spell like if I do learn it, cool, but if not then that's cool too.." she shrugged slightly. "Shoot I'll even pat myself on the back for trying," she ate a big chuck of ice cream and it made her shiver for a second. "Brain-freeze.."she whispered. 

Allen put his arm around her and pulled her closer, resting his chin on top of her head. "The color of your wing's don't matter, deep down if you still believe you're an angel then so be it, nothing can change that."

-(Caspian)-

Caspian grabbed fist fulls of Allens shirt and leaned her head forward to rest against his chest, "Thankyou..." She said quietly as her wings moved back in and she sighed as she tried to move herself closer to Allen, her eyes drooped again before she gave a quiet yawn, "Can i sleep now?" She asked tiredly as her grip loosened on his shirt.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian grabbed fist fulls of Allens shirt and leaned her head forward to rest against his chest, "Thankyou..." She said quietly as her wings moved back in and she sighed as she tried to move herself closer to Allen, her eyes drooped again before she gave a quiet yawn, "Can i sleep now?" She asked tiredly as her grip loosened on his shirt.

Allen nodded and placed a hand on her back, "Yeah, you can, i'll wait for you to wake up" he said and nodded again. He kept his guard up though, in case the pain were to come back to her.

Allen nodded and placed a hand on her back, "Yeah, you can, i'll wait for you to wake up" he said and nodded again. He kept his guard up though, in case the pain were to come back to her.

((Not yet apparently...))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small curt nod as she snuggled next to Allen (?) and gave another short yawn, "Good... night..." She breathed out quietly with a small laugh before drifting off to sleep.

Mal hummed to herself as she brought him up to their room, waiting for him to catch on to what she was implying.

Roman continued to let his mind wonder about what Mal was leading him on to. When he decided to stop thinking and pay attention, he saw that they were at their bedroom. He then looked at Mal and chuckled, "Will an hour and 30 minutes be enough time?"

"If it's something you like to do and excel in, then you'll find a way.. I just know," she said, assuring him. "I'd like to say the same for me, but I am lazy," she sighed, scratching the side of her arm. "At this point, I could careless if I learn this one spell like if I do learn it, cool, but if not then that's cool too.." she shrugged slightly. "Shoot I'll even pat myself on the back for trying," she ate a big chuck of ice cream and it made her shiver for a second. "Brain-freeze.."she whispered. 

"You have a point there Nico. That's what I plan to do too. I wanna be strong, but not to just fight all the time. Magic can do wonders." Nai said with a smile. He then licked the ice cream again, listening to Nico talk about how she doesn't care if she fails at learning her spell. "Hey... Teach me the spell. I have something in mind." He said before laughing about the brain freeze. 

Roman continued to let his mind wonder about what Mal was leading him on to. When he decided to stop thinking and pay attention, he saw that they were at their bedroom. He then looked at Mal and chuckled, "Will an hour and 30 minutes be enough time?"

"It should be enough.... for now~" she said and grinned, "Though we are wasting precious time by just standing her." she said and looked at him.

"You have a point there Nico. That's what I plan to do too. I wanna be strong, but not to just fight all the time. Magic can do wonders." Nai said with a smile. He then licked the ice cream again, listening to Nico talk about how she doesn't care if she fails at learning her spell. "Hey... Teach me the spell. I have something in mind." He said before laughing about the brain freeze. 

Nico tilted her head before shaking her head. "Nope,"she said, emphasizing on the "p" sound. "I-I don't think you can handle it.." she said blankly. Nico continued licking her icecream after. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"It should be enough.... for now~" she said and grinned, "Though we are wasting precious time by just standing her." she said and looked at him.

"Are we really?" Roman asked before closing the door behind him. He smiled slyly as he wrapped his arms around Mal's waist and pulled her closely before locking lips with her. 

"Are we really?" Roman asked before closing the door behind him. He smiled slyly as he wrapped his arms around Mal's waist and pulled her closely before locking lips with her. 

Mal smirked and kissed him back, wrapping her arm's around his neck to bring them closer.

Nico tilted her head before shaking her head. "Nope,"she said, emphasizing on the "p" sound. "I-I don't think you can handle it.." she said blankly. Nico continued licking her icecream after. 

"I'm definitely able to handle it, but I respect you for wanting to keep it a secret." Nai said, laughing lightly. "I was just gonna take it see if I can find a way to make it easier for use. Sometimes magic is like technology and there's easier ways to use it. You understand right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back