• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((well I think he likes being dominated just as much as he likes dominating XDDD after 600 years or so he's got to keep things interesting ya know?))

Everest laughed and pulled her in close to his chest. "Well thats no good! I wouldn't have anyone to keep me company!"

(xDD I understand)

"You sound like some kind of sex demon when you say it like that" she said.

(( Oh, why thank-you, i usually think myself as a FUCKING PHYSCOPATH But dirty minded human i can *GET* BEHIND! ))
-(Caspian)-

Caspians arm which was placed around her waist moved to Allens hand as well, she relaxed into Allens company as she gave a tired sigh, her eyes closing as she rocked left and right. She moved herself underneath the blankets, her hand not leaving his as she placed her head down, "Don't... Leave... Please..." She said in a begging tone quietly, "Please..." She begged again as she kept her hand on Allens trying to pull him closer to herself. (?)

(xDDD)

Allen blinked before nodding, "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so you can rest easy" he said and smiled, with how she said it, there's no way he'd even think about leaving, he wasn't a jerk after all, and he could tell she was in serious pain.

(Is she trying to make him lay down with her and thats what the question marks for? xDDD)

> Zenya White <

Zenya just calmly got up and stretched a little.

''Hahaha...Well let's go then. We can take my car. Or would you like to walk?''

Talia smiled and slipped on her shoes, soon hopping back up to look at Zenya, "Neither!" She said, grabbing Zenya's hand before making them appear outside. "Did you forget I can teleport? Though I do prefer walking just so you know." She added before they appeared outside the bakery. 

"I agree with it all. But there's one problem. Your father and mother will always be proud no matter what you do. So follow your own courses as well." She said to him with a happy smile as she leaned against Aaron 

"Yeah... You have a point..." Sato said, laughing lightly. "Maybe I'm just the one expecting too much." He said, before leaning back on the couch beside Aaron and Annabel. 

"Yeah... You have a point..." Sato said, laughing lightly. "Maybe I'm just the one expecting too much." He said, before leaning back on the couch beside Aaron and Annabel. 

Annabel giggled. "Don't worry if you enjoy it do it." Annabel said to him happily

Annabel giggled. "Don't worry if you enjoy it do it." Annabel said to him happily

"I will." Sato said with a determined look on his face. "Anyways, I did say I'll be going to check on my parents and the baby. You two have fun. Can you open me a portal Annabel?"

Roman Ishida

tumblr_mgvz77qPnd1rgotfdo1_500.gif

"When will they ever quiet down in there? I know it's nice to see everyone again, but geez..." Roman sighed and opened the door that led out into a large garden like area of the house. He left the door open, knowing someone would find him eventually anyways. He whistled a tune to himself until he came to a brick fence structure that surrounded the large house, placing his elbow and on it and using his habd to hold his head up. "This is going to be stressful, but at least it's just my family and relatives..."

Roman Ishida

tumblr_mgvz77qPnd1rgotfdo1_500.gif

"When will they ever quiet down in there? I know it's nice to see everyone again, but geez..." Roman sighed and opened the door that led out into a large garden like area of the house. He left the door open, knowing someone would find him eventually anyways. He whistled a tune to himself until he came to a brick fence structure that surrounded the large house, placing his elbow and on it and using his habd to hold his head up. "This is going to be stressful, but at least it's just my family and relatives..."

Mal was walking around when she saw him go outside, peeking out the open door and tilting her head. She followed after him, hearing him say something about how is was going to be stressful. She hugged his free arm and leaned forward to look at him, "What's so stressful about it?" she asked and smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mal was walking around when she saw him go outside, peeking out the open door and tilting her head. She followed after him, hearing him say something about how is was going to be stressful. She hugged his free arm and leaned forward to look at him, "What's so stressful about it?" she asked and smiled.

Roman sensed another presence close by as he looked out into the distance. When he felt someone hug his arm, he knew immediately who it was from the warmth they made him feel through the sound of their voice. "Mal... It's nothing. Just you know... Having to decide how things go for an entire grouo of people. My decisions are the ones that decide their fates." He said. "Your fates."

Roman sensed another presence close by as he looked out into the distance. When he felt someone hug his arm, he knew immediately who it was from the warmth they made him feel through the sound of their voice. "Mal... It's nothing. Just you know... Having to decide how things go for an entire grouo of people. My decisions are the ones that decide their fates." He said. "Your fates."

"So your worried that you'll make a bad decision?" she said. "Don't let it stress you out, everyone makes mistakes every once in a while... even me~" she said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"So your worried that you'll make a bad decision?" she said. "Don't let it stress you out, everyone makes mistakes every once in a while... even me~" she said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"I know. I know. It's just that, my decisions before affected just me, and me alone." Roman said, smiling lightly. "Though, I shouldn't let it get to me. Doing that would will probably lead to mistakes. Thanks Mal. I just didn't think having everyone of my family members in one place would affect me so much."

Nai was looking down at the ground, kicking rocks and pebbles that were in his proximity. He still couldn't take his mind of the fact she had been gone for a while. As mad as he was at Fricka, he slowly began to feel bad for what he did, but she still left him emotionally numb... Nothing could fix that yet. At the sound of Nico's voice, Nai looked up, seeing the ice cream being handed to him. "O-Oh.. Thanks Nico. You really didn't have to get this." He said, taking the ice cream cone. "Thanks though... And I'm sorry once again for misleading you." He added licking the vanilla ice cream. 

"Well.. I guess it's my fault too for jumping into conclusions," she said laughing awkardly. "B-but it's okay now, I'm over it,"she waved her hand before going back to her icecream. "I was wandering for a while, but what are you powers..?"she asked curiously. 

Everest laughed and pulled Hakuru close as he whispered in her ear "well the sounds of the bedroom is music to my ears"

Hakuru's face reddened, "Of course it is, i'm not surprised to hear that coming from you" she said.

"I know. I know. It's just that, my decisions before affected just me, and me alone." Roman said, smiling lightly. "Though, I shouldn't let it get to me. Doing that would will probably lead to mistakes. Thanks Mal. I just didn't think having everyone of my family members in one place would affect me so much."

Mal smiled, "You mean besides the fact that it might be super noisy every day?" she said and tilted her head, "That aside, putting a whole family under one roof is going to be hectic regardless, I mean, it is a big family you have. But I believe that everything will be fine in the end and you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Well.. I guess it's my fault too for jumping into conclusions," she said laughing awkardly. "B-but it's okay now, I'm over it,"she waved her hand before going back to her icecream. "I was wandering for a while, but what are you powers..?"she asked curiously. 

"I am a wizard, a pretty good one at that. I live a longer life too, and I can teleport." Nai explained. "Being a wizard, I have access to a lot of spells and different sorts of magic." He added. "What about you?"

Hakuru's face reddened, "Of course it is, i'm not surprised to hear that coming from you" she said.

Mal smiled, "You mean besides the fact that it might be super noisy every day?" she said and tilted her head, "That aside, putting a whole family under one roof is going to be hectic regardless, I mean, it is a big family you have. But I believe that everything will be fine in the end and you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Very hetic... Though a lot of the time they're really chill." Roman said, chuckling a little. "Has anyone asked you about the kids? I know not many of them have met them yet... And they, well Alejandro didn't even know we moved yet." Roman then slipped his out of from Mal's grip and wrapped it around her, the warn feeling remaining. It had been a little chilly lately, especially in the area they moved to. 

"Very hetic... Though a lot of the time they're really chill." Roman said, chuckling a little. "Has anyone asked you about the kids? I know not many of them have met them yet... And they, well Alejandro didn't even know we moved yet." Roman then slipped his out of from Mal's grip and wrapped it around her, the warn feeling remaining. It had been a little chilly lately, especially in the area they moved to. 

"Not really. I'm pretty sure Misaki's coming over today, though when does she not?" she said and laughed lightly, laying her head on his shoulder. She then smirked, "I'm curious as to the reason why I haven't seen him lately, I bet he has a lady friend~ not that I blame him, we all know who he get's his good look's from~"

"Not really. I'm pretty sure Misaki's coming over today, though when does she not?" she said and laughed lightly, laying her head on his shoulder. She then smirked, "I'm curious as to the reason why I haven't seen him lately, I bet he has a lady friend~ not that I blame him, we all know who he get's his good look's from~"

"Good that she does. Now we know who'll come around the most when we're sitting in chairs covered in our own wrinkles and books." Roman said, making a joke about being old. When Mal said Alejandro might have a lady friend, he chuckled. "His good lucks huh?" Roman smirked and rubbed his chin, "We all know its... His mother. The most beautiful woman on this planet~"

"I am a wizard, a pretty good one at that. I live a longer life too, and I can teleport." Nai explained. "Being a wizard, I have access to a lot of spells and different sorts of magic." He added. "What about you?"

"Uhm.. I'm an animal fairy, so I take care of animals and stuff, it's really fun!" she exclaimed, smiling. "That most I can do with magic is healing, but I also am able to do this one thing where I can stop a person's blood flow and they ultimately died.. hehe fun stuff," she stuck her tongue out playfully. "Then I can turn into my fairy form if I really wanted to," she said happily.  

"Good that she does. Now we know who'll come around the most when we're sitting in chairs covered in our own wrinkles and books." Roman said, making a joke about being old. When Mal said Alejandro might have a lady friend, he chuckled. "His good lucks huh?" Roman smirked and rubbed his chin, "We all know its... His mother. The most beautiful woman on this planet~"

(Too much chocolate = Bad stomach ache, I learned the hard way)

"I'd say you're pretty close behind me in the look's department, but if we were talking about strength it'd for sure be you over anyone else, I mean look at that body, nothing else can compare" she said and grinned.

"Uhm.. I'm an animal fairy, so I take care of animals and stuff, it's really fun!" she exclaimed, smiling. "That most I can do with magic is healing, but I also am able to do this one thing where I can stop a person's blood flow and they ultimately died.. hehe fun stuff," she stuck her tongue out playfully. "Then I can turn into my fairy form if I really wanted to," she said happily.  

"Cool... Dangerous... And scary... But cool." Nai said, licking the ice cream once more before speaking. "I would have never expected you to have such... Dangerous abilities."

(Too much chocolate = Bad stomach ache, I learned the hard way)

"I'd say you're pretty close behind me in the look's department, but if we were talking about strength it'd for sure be you over anyone else, I mean look at that body, nothing else can compare" she said and grinned.

"Perfect shape. Not too muscular, but just the perfect amount... If they were to the point where they were bulging out all the time, I'd purposely get fat." Roman said, laughing lightly. He then patted his stomach, "I have no plans for that though. You're liking what I have going on here." He said with a smirk. 

"Perfect shape. Not too muscular, but just the perfect amount... If they were to the point where they were bulging out all the time, I'd purposely get fat." Roman said, laughing lightly. He then patted his stomach, "I have no plans for that though. You're liking what I have going on here." He said with a smirk. 

"You have the perfect body, too much muscle doesn't look right, but you do have enough to where I can see and feel it" she said, "And I happen to enjoy it" she said and poked him, "A lot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back