• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((*Resists urge to make comment about sucking things*))

Everest's eyes snapped opened as he was flicked, and with lightning fast speed grabbed Hakuru's hand and gently bit her finger. "You know this is supposed to be the girls role right?" Everest let his tongue roll around her finger jokingly,  "but if you want to do desperately I could let you play the dominating one for a while."

(Hakuru would have died, and if he likes to be dominated all the more reason to love Hakuru's other half xDD)

Hakuru's face reddened, "I-I wouldn't even know what I was doing" she said and looked at him, "And if we did it another time I wouldn't wake up until tomorrow."

"I don't care." She mumbled as she curled up in his seat 

"Thank you!" She said happily

Ansom nodded. "I guess we can just go to my apartment." He shrugged slightly and took a left turn. It was a few minutes before they reached the apartment complex. "Do you need held getting up the stairs?" He asked as he shut off the engine.

(Hakuru would have died, and if he likes to be dominated all the more reason to love Hakuru's other half xDD)

Hakuru's face reddened, "I-I wouldn't even know what I was doing" she said and looked at him, "And if we did it another time I wouldn't wake up until tomorrow."

((well I think he likes being dominated just as much as he likes dominating XDDD after 600 years or so he's got to keep things interesting ya know?))

Everest laughed and pulled her in close to his chest. "Well thats no good! I wouldn't have anyone to keep me company!"

Nico came back to Nai with two cones. She handed him one. "This is for my sudden outburst back there.." she said, smiling sheepishly. "I didn't know what flavor you would want, but I thought you're vanilla kind of guy," she snickered, laughing a bit before she got consumed by her strawberry icecream. 

Nai was looking down at the ground, kicking rocks and pebbles that were in his proximity. He still couldn't take his mind of the fact she had been gone for a while. As mad as he was at Fricka, he slowly began to feel bad for what he did, but she still left him emotionally numb... Nothing could fix that yet. At the sound of Nico's voice, Nai looked up, seeing the ice cream being handed to him. "O-Oh.. Thanks Nico. You really didn't have to get this." He said, taking the ice cream cone. "Thanks though... And I'm sorry once again for misleading you." He added licking the vanilla ice cream. 

> Zenya White's Phone <

''....Sure. I have a meeting time so listen up. 2:30 on the roof of the Girl's Dormitory at Fantasy High School. Show up late and I'll kill you.''

Talia frowned at her words, obviously showing how upset she eas with this person being rude. "Yeah... 2:30. The roof of the girl's dorm. Got it." She said, sighing lightly. "Here you go Zenya." Talia then handed Zenya the phone. 

Talia frowned at her words, obviously showing how upset she eas with this person being rude. "Yeah... 2:30. The roof of the girl's dorm. Got it." She said, sighing lightly. "Here you go Zenya." Talia then handed Zenya the phone. 

> Zenya White <

''So...how'd it go?''

She said as she took her phone and putting it away.

> Zenya White <

''So...how'd it go?''

She said as she took her phone and putting it away.

"2:30. Female dormitory." Talia said, sighing lightly. "She could have been nicer.. Just gonna say that." She said, crossing her arms across her chest. "Instead she threatened me like some kind of wild beast... I'm not to be underestimated." Talia added, mumbling the last part. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"2:30. Female dormitory." Talia said, sighing lightly. "She could have been nicer.. Just gonna say that." She said, crossing her arms across her chest. "Instead she threatened me like some kind of wild beast... I'm not to be underestimated." Talia added, mumbling the last part. 

> Zenya White <

''Hmmm...Ah I see...''

She said before sitting up and taking her phone again showing a picture to Talia.

''She the kind of person to be combat orientated or something like that. She has multiple forms. She was probably in this form. Since each form has its own personality, you can think of this as a ruthless assassin. She threatened me like this once before.''

//s3.amazonaws.com/rpnation/monthly_2016_04/57a8c96194d29_HimeragiSeikerCrimsonRose.png.b26fe5fd9e2d8c5dc87d848c5a4f9bec.png

Cam's eyes began to open after a long sleep. "My god...How long was I out for?" He said to himself as he sat up and looked around "Wh-What? Why am I at the school? Hello?!" He yelled out in confusion 

@ Anyone at all really.

Cam's eyes began to open after a long sleep. "My god...How long was I out for?" He said to himself as he sat up and looked around "Wh-What? Why am I at the school? Hello?!" He yelled out in confusion 

@ Anyone at all really.

(I'll bite.)

Han had been sitting underneath a tree, reading a book when he heard a rather loud shout. He sighed and looked around, hating the thought of losing his place in the book. When he found the source, he reluctantly shut the book and walked over to the boy. "You're probably at the school because you have to be." He rolled his eyes.

(I'll bite.)

Han had been sitting underneath a tree, reading a book when he heard a rather loud shout. He sighed and looked around, hating the thought of losing his place in the book. When he found the source, he reluctantly shut the book and walked over to the boy. "You're probably at the school because you have to be." He rolled his eyes.

Cam sighed "Very funny, but why would a man of countless age need to be at the school? And not only that, but how to I end up from my bed to here? Is that was sleeping for 6 months does???" He said as he now was questioning partially his sanity and partially if he was just being stupid.

Cam sighed "Very funny, but why would a man of countless age need to be at the school? And not only that, but how to I end up from my bed to here? Is that was sleeping for 6 months does???" He said as he now was questioning partially his sanity and partially if he was just being stupid.

Han shrugged. "My, roommate, Ansom, still attends class on occasion." He nodded slowly. "And he's the oldest thing that exists....besides Sanctums of course."

Han shrugged. "My, roommate, Ansom, still attends class on occasion." He nodded slowly. "And he's the oldest thing that exists....besides Sanctums of course."

Cam laughed a little "I remember Ansom. He found amusement in beating up on Marcus right? Man...If only I'd had the chance to do the same. Now thanks to...Whatever the hell he did, he's become a Dragon God of Death." He sighed loudly "All these kids growing up to be gods, what's next? Someone nukes the school AGAIN?" 

> Zenya White <

''Hmmm...Ah I see...''

She said before sitting up and taking her phone again showing a picture to Talia.

''She the kind of person to be combat orientated or something like that. She has multiple forms. She was probably in this form. Since each form has its own personality, you can think of this as a ruthless assassin. She threatened me like this once before.''

//s3.amazonaws.com/rpnation/monthly_2016_04/57a8c96194d29_HimeragiSeikerCrimsonRose.png.b26fe5fd9e2d8c5dc87d848c5a4f9bec.png

(((( Just how fucked the code was on my old CS's... It looks so bad x.x ))))

Talia blinked, "Wait like me? I have different forms too... I just don't use them as much because I like this one." She said with a smile. "Well, why don't we just go now? Or is it too early?"

(((( Images are also fucked )))) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam laughed a little "I remember Ansom. He found amusement in beating up on Marcus right? Man...If only I'd had the chance to do the same. Now thanks to...Whatever the hell he did, he's become a Dragon God of Death." He sighed loudly "All these kids growing up to be gods, what's next? Someone nukes the school AGAIN?" 

Han chuckled. "Ansom isn't the one to beat up on a guy who doesn't deserve it." He shrugged. "Well, we do tell kids that they can be whatever they aspire to be. I don't see anything better than being a god." 

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just smiled before she sat next to Myuki.

Myuki cuddled up to her coiling around kikuris leg as she ate happily

Ansom nodded. "I guess we can just go to my apartment." He shrugged slightly and took a left turn. It was a few minutes before they reached the apartment complex. "Do you need held getting up the stairs?" He asked as he shut off the engine.

"M-mhm." She said to him as she reached for the door Handel but couldn't get the door open because she was drunk

Aaron smiled and looked at Sato, awaiting his answer to Annabel's question. Sato sighed and looked at the two, "School. I'm working on becoming a better ninja. "

"Like your father?" She asked him curiously remembering hayate say something to her about it in the past

Myuki cuddled up to her coiling around kikuris leg as she ate happily

"M-mhm." She said to him as she reached for the door Handel but couldn't get the door open because she was drunk

Ansom chuckled and got out of the car, walking to the other side. He opened the passenger door. "Like, do you want me to carry you or....?" He shrugged.

Han chuckled. "Ansom isn't the one to beat up on a guy who doesn't deserve it." He shrugged. "Well, we do tell kids that they can be whatever they aspire to be. I don't see anything better than being a god." 

Cam smirked "I personally believe it's good, they work hard and get rewarded. It's showing how much this world has traveled in it's own little way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back