• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosalie smiled softly as he moved. She then jumped a little as the thunder startled her, she turned to look at Zac as he mentioned the storm "I thought you said they were a normal thing around here, why are you getting sad about it?" She asked curiously as she sat up on the bed, moving the blanket so it wasn't covering her anymore.

(( On a phone its 11:00 here so i have to sleep! I will post something in the morn! Sozzy ;~; ))

"Eh?! O-Okay!" Talia said before putting the phone bacl to her ear. "H-Hi! My name is Talia, I'm one of Zenya's friends. She says you makes weapons... Is that correct?" She asked nervously. 

> Zenya White's Phone <

''Yeah...I make weapons...but not for anyone else to use. I don't make weapons for the military.''

> Zenya White's Phone <

''Yeah...I make weapons...but not for anyone else to use. I don't make weapons for the military.''

Talia hesitated to speak for a second, but she eventually muttered some words, "I... Make weapons too... But not anything like guns and etc. Just swords and other "melee" weapons."

Talia hesitated to speak for a second, but she eventually muttered some words, "I... Make weapons too... But not anything like guns and etc. Just swords and other "melee" weapons."

> Zenya White's Phone <

''So you make weapons...what are you on about...?''

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Counting their money[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Make Rael feel better[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Remorseful[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Anyways, yeah, I'm really sorry for making you cry. How about this; since school is over why don't I treat you to something? Like, buy you a book or help you out with something you're having difficulties with? I don't like making others feel bad and then just leaving them like that, especially if I made them cry." As Junchi spoke they dug through their bag to pull out their wallet. They already spent some money earlier, but they had enough to take someone out to a restaurant or buy a small object. Money wasn't a huge issue for them anyways considering Moonstone had a rich family that was open to backing both of them up as long as they used their money properly. Helping out a person they wronged seemed like a good use.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rael - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]@Wicked Jester[/SIZE]

Rael's eyes widened at the mention of a treat. While his parents may provide him with a steady supply of money for food and school expenses, but not nearly enough money for other things. Beaming at the other kid Rael smiled and spoke with joy on his face, "Cake!!!" Rael then began skipping around the other boy as he suddenly began to grow taller, then much shorter, fatter then thinner, and even shifting from being a boy to a girl, as if he was unable to control his own body. Then noticing this, Rael blushed furiously and looked up at the other boy before speaking again, "oops..." 

Nai looked at Nico, a slightly saddened look on his face. He didn't know exactly what happened, but he still felt bad that it did. He put his arm around her shoulders and chuckled, "Well you'll be okay. We get to hangout now. And walking is fun to me, whenever you want to go out for one, let me know."

Nico became stiff for a second before relaxing. She looked to the side to see Nai and she smiled gently. "Okay.."she whispered, nodding softly. Nico shook her head and touched the side of arm around her. "W-what is this..?"she said, feeling confused. Nico stopped her tracks and slightly glared at him. "I-I don't know what you think you're doing to me, but it's not going to work!"she exclaimed, crossing her arms

Rael's eyes widened at the mention of a treat. While his parents may provide him with a steady supply of money for food and school expenses, but not nearly enough money for other things. Beaming at the other kid Rael smiled and spoke with joy on his face, "Cake!!!" Rael then began skipping around the other boy as he suddenly began to grow taller, then much shorter, fatter then thinner, and even shifting from being a boy to a girl, as if he was unable to control his own body. Then noticing this, Rael blushed furiously and looked up at the other boy before speaking again, "oops..." 

[SIZE=26pt]Mei[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt] Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School

Objective: Learn about Rael's powers

Mood: Confused[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Cake? Well that isn't too bad,[SIZE=11pt] Junchi thought as they stuck their wallet back into their bag. "What's your favorite fla-" [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Realizing[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] the boy was skipping around and changing his body, Junchi cut off their sentence and nearly fell over while they tried to back away from him. They didn't run off, nor did they get too far; mostly because they were worried about the boy, but also because they were trying to figure out what was going on. Once the boy noticed what he was doing though, Junchi gave a sigh of relief, looked back up to him in confusion, then whispered to themself, "What the hell?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It only took them a few seconds to calm down after witnessing that and remind themself that most students are at this school to learn to control their abilities. Now the only question Junchi had was, "What abilities do you have?" They understood having trouble shapeshifting; it was a common thing with Oricenta. When Junchi was younger they would sometimes accidentally shapeshift in and out of their flower petal form, but usually they could control their height, weight, and what sex they were presenting themself as. In fact, Junchi didn't really think it was possible for them to change their height and weight outside of their flower petal form, and their sex changing ability was something that was less subtle and took longer periods of time to perfect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Uh, how about we walk and talk, huh? We'll walk to town and I'll get you a treat and you can explain to me what just happened."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rael

[/SIZE]

> Zenya White's Phone <

''So you make weapons...what are you on about...?''

Talia whimpered a little, finding herself nervous in the situation once more. "Z-Zenya suggested that I talk to you... About a collab... O-On making a weapon or two with one another... What do y-you say?"

Nico became stiff for a second before relaxing. She looked to the side to see Nai and she smiled gently. "Okay.."she whispered, nodding softly. Nico shook her head and touched the side of arm around her. "W-what is this..?"she said, feeling confused. Nico stopped her tracks and slightly glared at him. "I-I don't know what you think you're doing to me, but it's not going to work!"she exclaimed, crossing her arms

Nai quickly put his arm down to his side, "I wasn't doing anything. Just giving you a hug... I know what it feels like to to want to forget something." He exclaimed, trying to explain himself. "I would never try nothing if we just met... Being friendly is all!"

Nai quickly put his arm down to his side, "I wasn't doing anything. Just giving you a hug... I know what it feels like to to want to forget something." He exclaimed, trying to explain himself. "I would never try nothing if we just met... Being friendly is all!"

"Is that what you call it..?" she said, rolling her eyes. "Being friendly.." she scoffed, making quotations with her fingers. "A-and somehow I don't believe you.." she sighed heavily. "I'm sorry my mood just went from 0 to 100, but I-I got hurt before.."she said, trying to keep herself composed. "I'm not going through that again okay because I know I deserved better!" she said, sniffling a little bit. 

"Is that what you call it..?" she said, rolling her eyes. "Being friendly.." she scoffed, making quotations with her fingers. "A-and somehow I don't believe you.." she sighed heavily. "I'm sorry my mood just went from 0 to 100, but I-I got hurt before.."she said, trying to keep herself composed. "I'm not going through that again okay because I know I deserved better!" she said, sniffling a little bit. 

When Nico said she deserved better, he thought back to what had happened with him and Fricka. He hadn't seen her since... Nor has he seen her around school either... That was weird to him. She always was here.. "Trust me... It was nothing more than being friendly. I'm not trying to manipulate you or anything. I'm not that kind of guy..."

[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School

Objective: Learn about Rael's powers

Mood: Confused[/SIZE]

Cake? Well that isn't too bad,[SIZE=11pt] Junchi thought as they stuck their wallet back into their bag. "What's your favorite fla-" [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Realizing[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] the boy was skipping around and changing his body, Junchi cut off their sentence and nearly fell over while they tried to back away from him. They didn't run off, nor did they get too far; mostly because they were worried about the boy, but also because they were trying to figure out what was going on. Once the boy noticed what he was doing though, Junchi gave a sigh of relief, looked back up to him in confusion, then whispered to themself, "What the hell?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It only took them a few seconds to calm down after witnessing that and remind themself that most students are at this school to learn to control their abilities. Now the only question Junchi had was, "What abilities do you have?" They understood having trouble shapeshifting; it was a common thing with Oricenta. When Junchi was younger they would sometimes accidentally shapeshift in and out of their flower petal form, but usually they could control their height, weight, and what sex they were presenting themself as. In fact, Junchi didn't really think it was possible for them to change their height and weight outside of their flower petal form, and their sex changing ability was something that was less subtle and took longer periods of time to perfect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Uh, how about we walk and talk, huh? We'll walk to town and I'll get you a treat and you can explain to me what just happened."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]

Rael was still blushing when a pair of tiny bat wings burst through his back and fluttered softly before literally dropping off his back and decaying. Then Rael blinked his eyes and when he opened them revealed a pair of lizard like eyes, "I'm s-sorry. it just happens whenever I get excited, or scared or nervous." Blinking again, Rael's eye returned to normal when a pair of cat ears grew on top of his head which he covered up promptly with his hands still blushing.

When Nico said she deserved better, he thought back to what had happened with him and Fricka. He hadn't seen her since... Nor has he seen her around school either... That was weird to him. She always was here.. "Trust me... It was nothing more than being friendly. I'm not trying to manipulate you or anything. I'm not that kind of guy..."

"Ok.. fine," she said, biting her lower lip slightly. Nico rubbed her eyes together before yawning. She blinked a few times. Nico decided to keep her silence and focused on breathing slowly until she was somewhat at ease again

Rael was still blushing when a pair of tiny bat wings burst through his back and fluttered softly before literally dropping off his back and decaying. Then Rael blinked his eyes and when he opened them revealed a pair of lizard like eyes, "I'm s-sorry. it just happens whenever I get excited, or scared or nervous." Blinking again, Rael's eye returned to normal when a pair of cat ears grew on top of his head which he covered up promptly with his hands still blushing.

[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walking towards the exit of Euphorian High School

Objective: Treat Rael to cake

Mood: Concerned, Still surprised[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"So your abilities are shapeshifting then?" Junchi guessed as they tried to not stare at Rael's morphing body parts. "Well, that's something I understand. I used to have a lot of trouble keeping control of my shapeshifting, but I'm a bit more skilled now. I can't do what you can do though... at least not completely," they continued as they began to walk towards the exit of the school. "Do you, uh, need a hat or jacket or something to cover your ears and wings? I could make you one if you want."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rael

[/SIZE]

"Ok.. fine," she said, biting her lower lip slightly. Nico rubbed her eyes together before yawning. She blinked a few times. Nico decided to keep her silence and focused on breathing slowly until she was somewhat at ease again

Nai laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, "If you're calm now... Maybe we can continue with our walk... If that's okay with you. Also, I'm sorry for misleading you. Didn't mean to do that."

[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walking towards the exit of Euphorian High School

Mood: Concerned, Still surprised[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"So your abilities are shapeshifting then?" Junchi guessed as they tried to not stare at Rael's morphing body parts. "Well, that's something I understand. I used to have a lot of trouble keeping control of my shapeshifting, but I'm a bit more skilled now. I can't do what you can do though... at least not completely," they continued as they began to walk towards the exit of the school. "Do you, uh, need a hat or jacket or something to cover your ears and wings? I could make you one if you want."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]

Rael blinked and took a deep breath, causing the ears to drop off his head and quickly under go necrosis. "Its not shape shifting, its better described as total body control. although I lack the ugh control part of that definition. basically I can control, rewrite my DNA, force Cells to grow at absurd rates, etc etc... at least in theory. I dont have the hang of it yet. I have a few other abilities to, but using them can be dangerous if i'm not careful."

"L-lets do that," she mumbled tiredly

---------

Aya nodded and followed. As they stood there she got the feeling she was being watched and slowly moved closer to zero out of nervousness 

Atrio wasn't there but his aura of darkness and fear was present. It came from the surrounding woods.

--------------

(It was them hanging out in Aaron's house) 

Ansom nodded and took an exit. "Alright. If you say so. The one in Discordia? Or my apartment?"

Nai laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, "If you're calm now... Maybe we can continue with our walk... If that's okay with you. Also, I'm sorry for misleading you. Didn't mean to do that."

Nico chuckled softly. "Yes, I'm calmed now, rawr.." she sighed softly. She gently grabbed his arm and embraced him closely. "Thank you," she whispered, smiling into his shirt. 

Rael blinked and took a deep breath, causing the ears to drop off his head and quickly under go necrosis. "Its not shape shifting, its better described as total body control. although I lack the ugh control part of that definition. basically I can control, rewrite my DNA, force Cells to grow at absurd rates, etc etc... at least in theory. I dont have the hang of it yet. I have a few other abilities to, but using them can be dangerous if i'm not careful."

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Walking towards the exit of Euphorian High School

Mood: Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Total body control? Seems complicated,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Junchi thought to themself as they continued walking. "I always thought shapeshifting was body control more or less. I guess the closest I can get to rewriting my body, other than turning into flower petals, is just changing my sexual characteristics. Sadly, that doesn't give me lizard eyes or make me taller. But anyways, what did you mean by 'a few other abilities'? What's more dangerous than giving yourself accidental mutations?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Rael

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Walking towards the exit of Euphorian High School

Mood: Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Total body control? Seems complicated,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Junchi thought to themself as they continued walking. "I always thought shapeshifting was body control more or less. I guess the closest I can get to rewriting my body, other than turning into flower petals, is just changing my sexual characteristics. Sadly, that doesn't give me lizard eyes or make me taller. But anyways, what did you mean by 'a few other abilities'? What's more dangerous than giving yourself accidental mutations?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Rael[/SIZE]

Rael shrugged innocently as he replied, "accidentally contacting painful flesh eating diseases, cutting people in half and flinging people halfway across the planet?"

Rael shrugged innocently as he replied, "accidentally contacting painful flesh eating diseases, cutting people in half and flinging people halfway across the planet?"

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Exiting Euphorian High School

Mood: Concerned[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"... Huh," was all Junchi could get out for a while. "O...kay.... Wait, do you mean your power is to give yourself painful flesh-eating diseases, or to give that to other people? Cause if it's the latter..." Junchi distanced themself a bit from Rael. "I just need to know how much control you have over that ability then. I don't think my healing abilities are strong enough to remove diseases just yet."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Rael

[/SIZE]

Nico chuckled softly. "Yes, I'm calmed now, rawr.." she sighed softly. She gently grabbed his arm and embraced him closely. "Thank you," she whispered, smiling into his shirt. 

Nai, unprepared for Nico to grab his arm and hug it, he blushed awkwardly. "E-Eh!? N-No problem... That's what friends are for... Right?" Nai said questioningly, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as he began to walk once more. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back