• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"It's totally fine. It was an accident." Nai said, chuckling at the sight of Nico's face. He then turned around again and continued to walk. He listened as Nico spoke, another quiet chuckle escaping his lips as she quoted a song. "I'm pretty sure you can." He said jokingly. 

"Soo how was your day?" she said, walking along with him. "Before I came to the picture heh.." she gave him a playful wink before turning back to the direction she walking at. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"I shouldnt... I don't really do this stuff much, so my weaponry might even be considered rubbish. She makes high-tech gadgetry, my best weapons are like swords and stuff." She stated. "Then again... If we work together... We can make high-tech swords!! And possibly robot unicorns... Man unicorns are awesome." Talia said as she began to stare off into space, imagining herself on a unicorn like a child would. She may have been a 17 year old, but she still had that side of her that was a kid. 

> Zenya White <

''...Let's just call her.''

She said before whipping out a phone and calling the weapon maker's number. Zenya noticed that Talia liked making weapons too. High-tech swords don't sound half bad. And a unicorn, well maybe the number could teach her how to build an actual drone. The ring tone sounded for a moment before it was picked up after a while. The number was obviously female. After the number spoke, she shook the phone a little bit gesturing that Talia would take it and talk to her.

''Hello?''

(Oh well whatever you want)

Harumi and myuki both just giggled happily 

She whined and mumbled things at him as she leaned against him 

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just cuddled with her family.

''Myuki, aren't you hungry?''

"I shouldnt... I don't really do this stuff much, so my weaponry might even be considered rubbish. She makes high-tech gadgetry, my best weapons are like swords and stuff." She stated. "Then again... If we work together... We can make high-tech swords!! And possibly robot unicorns... Man unicorns are awesome." Talia said as she began to stare off into space, imagining herself on a unicorn like a child would. She may have been a 17 year old, but she still had that side of her that was a kid. 

> Zenya White <

She said before whipping out a phone and calling the weapon maker's number. Zenya noticed that Talia liked making weapons too. High-tech swords don't sound half bad. And a unicorn, well maybe the number could teach her how to build an actual drone. The ring tone sounded for a moment before it was picked up after a while. The number was obviously female. After the number spoke, she shook the phone a little bit gesturing that Talia would take it and talk to her.

''Hello?''

(Oh well whatever you want)

Harumi and myuki both just giggled happily 

She whined and mumbled things at him as she leaned against him 

> Kikuri Yoruko <

((That could work, like 10+ minutes. I'm drawing, listening to music and (sort of) working on homework.

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Oh come on!" Junchi sighed loudly into their hands. They were supposed to be the cool chatty conversational type that everyone could converse with easily. Yet now they were screwing up left and right and making everyone cry. They wondered if they replaced their social skills with Arjean and that's why they're being so awkward now. "Sorry about that. I've just... been having a stressful day; I don't want you to have one either," they apologized as they brushed their left hand through their hair. "I was just joking though, no need to panic dude. I'm pretty sure we're all the weird ones at this school... which actually makes us normal in this case. Anyways, we both walked into each other's path, which makes us both at fault." They shrugged, trying to put on a casual appearance again, despite the fact they were extremely bothered by the day they've been having.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Talking to Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Stressed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Trying to cheer up Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

Rael's crying slowly softened as Junchi spoke, once more pondering the guy's words. The guy's way of talking really was weird, but he decided not to mention that, he didn't want to be teased again, Rael hated being teased, he was often teased by bullies at his old school for being different, but if they teased him enough then suddenly Rael couldn't remember what happened and all the kids in the class would be terrified of him the next day, so Rael hated being teased. Looking up at the kid with eyes still brimming with tears, looking like a lost puppy he responded to the larger kid, "o-okay"

> Kristako Seiker <

''Yeah it's based on vocals. The modern part is just me summoning weapons really...''

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi just laughed. She soon realized that her back wasn't hurting anymore when she laughed. She spoke and then nuzzled the back of Kuroh's neck lightly.

''Hahaha...Hm, I think my back's fine now that I can actually laugh~''

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...Kuroh smiled as he felt Himeragi's head nuzzle the back of his neck, a warmth spreading within his body soon after. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, absorbing the sensations as he listened to her talk. He slowly opened his eyes and replied to Himeragi, his smile remaining as he did so♆...

“ That's good~ Want me to put you down?~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

Standing just outside of the restaurants entrance with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Saria blinked "Well, they seem like very interesting powers indeed~" she said with a gentle smile and a nod "I wish I had an excuse for my spells not working like that" she said with a sigh before laughing a little "If it makes you feel any better, I mess up with my spells all the time because I'm forgetful" she admitted with a bashful expression as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "My sister says Im a disaster on legs" she joked. "Thats mostly true..." Levi had piped up as Saria simply nodded in response, seeming rather light-hearted about her failures.

Hakosu let out a tiny giggle. "Ah well. That's what school is for, right?" She smiled and tilted her head. "I just hope I can learn how to control my abilities soon. I really wan't to impress my parents." She nodded a bit, a tiny little gesture of determination.

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...Kuroh smiled as he felt Himeragi's head nuzzle the back of his neck, a warmth spreading within his body soon after. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, absorbing the sensations as he listened to her talk. He slowly opened his eyes and replied to Himeragi, his smile remaining as he did so♆...

“ That's good~ Want me to put you down?~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

Standing just outside of the restaurants entrance with Himeragi and Dante.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi nodded a bit before she spoke in a humorous way. The way Kuroh was holding Himeragi on his back was really comfortable.

''Yeah. You're back is really comfortable you know?''

Allen noticed her eyes were red, were they like that before? he didn't think so, but he decided he'd think about it later. He noticed them flash gold before going back, now he was sure he was right. "Sure" he said and nodded, her heard her say something else, but he couldn't make it out so he ignored it saying it was nothing to worry about.

@VenomSlayer

"Soo how was day?" she said, walking along with him. "Before I came to the picture heh.." she gave him a playful wink before turning back to the direction she walking at. 

"Well it was getting pretty boring... Now that I have someone to talk to, things are actually starting to look up." He said, laughing lightly. "In other words, I'm glad I stumbled upon you when I did. What about you?"

> Zenya White <

''Hello?''

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Talia was still imagining a robot unicorn u til she saw Zenya waving the phone at her. She didn't pay much attention so she thought it was someone like her parents or something. She took the phone and put it to her ear. "Hiya! How's it going?"

Ansom sighed deeply and drove a bit slower. He didn't need throw up all over his leather seats. "Again, I need directions..." He shook his head. "Or we can just go back to my place. I know where that is."

"L-lets do that," she mumbled tiredly

---------

Aya nodded and followed. As they stood there she got the feeling she was being watched and slowly moved closer to zero out of nervousness 

(( KK Well then i will just say it's after the attack, they won btw, she is back in her room, fill in the blanks with whatever info you like!))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn stirred as she felt no pain, her memories flooded back into her mind as she quickly shot up, the sheets falling down, she looked around the room quickly to find it fixed, she relaxed only slightly, "A-Atrio?" She said in a low whisper as her eyes kept scanning the room.

Atrio wasn't there but his aura of darkness and fear was present. It came from the surrounding woods.

--------------

(((( I losssst iiiiiiit D; ))))

(It was them hanging out in Aaron's house) 

---------

Aya nodded and followed. As they stood there she got the feeling she was being watched and slowly moved closer to zero out of nervousness 

Atrio wasn't there but his aura of darkness and fear was present. It came from the surrounding woods.

--------------

Zero felt her move closer and so he looked at her, "Are you ok?" he asked and tilted his head.

---------

--------------

(((( Can you make a starting post? ))))

She nodded silently not wanting him to worry as she got closer the feeling of being watched only growing as she stood with him

Zero shrugged and turned back to the counter, ordering their milkshakes, though now he was keeping an eye on her the entire time. He knew something had to be wrong but he wasn't going to call her out on it.

She nodded silently not wanting him to worry as she got closer the feeling of being watched only growing as she stood with him

Zero shrugged and turned back to the counter, ordering their milkshakes, though now he was keeping an eye on her the entire time. He knew something had to be wrong but he wasn't going to call her out on it.

Rael's crying slowly softened as Junchi spoke, once more pondering the guy's words. The guy's way of talking really was weird, but he decided not to mention that, he didn't want to be teased again, Rael hated being teased, he was often teased by bullies at his old school for being different, but if they teased him enough then suddenly Rael couldn't remember what happened and all the kids in the class would be terrified of him the next day, so Rael hated being teased. Looking up at the kid with eyes still brimming with tears, looking like a lost puppy he responded to the larger kid, "o-okay"

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Counting their money[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Make Rael feel better[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Remorseful[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Anyways, yeah, I'm really sorry for making you cry. How about this; since school is over why don't I treat you to something? Like, buy you a book or help you out with something you're having difficulties with? I don't like making others feel bad and then just leaving them like that, especially if I made them cry." As Junchi spoke they dug through their bag to pull out their wallet. They already spent some money earlier, but they had enough to take someone out to a restaurant or buy a small object. Money wasn't a huge issue for them anyways considering Moonstone had a rich family that was open to backing both of them up as long as they used their money properly. Helping out a person they wronged seemed like a good use.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags | Interacting with: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Rael - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]@Wicked Jester[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well it was getting pretty boring... Now that I have someone to talk to, things are actually starting to look up." He said, laughing lightly. "In other words, I'm glad I stumbled upon you when I did. What about you?"

"I-I was trying to get over something and that's why I was drawing back there," she sighed faintly to herself. 

"But I'm happy that you asked me to walk with you.." She said, smiling a little bit. 

"It's n-nice.. I haven't done this in a while, so it's like a breathe of fresh air," she murmured softly. 

Talia was still imagining a robot unicorn u til she saw Zenya waving the phone at her. She didn't pay much attention so she thought it was someone like her parents or something. She took the phone and put it to her ear. "Hiya! How's it going?"

> Zenya White's Phone <

''What the-- This isn't Zenya, who is this?''

''Keep talking to her Talia, she's the weapon-maker..''

> Zenya White <

''Hello?''

> Kikuri Yoruko <

@Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back