• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosalie blinked as she leaned over him for a second to look out the window at the rain before falling back down to where she was laying with a gentle 'thud' as her head hit the pillow again. With a silent laugh she looked to Zac "Does it always rain here?" She asked curiously, After all, the whole time she had been here it had been raining/stormy.

((Sorry the late reply, i went to bed at 8:23...))
-(Zac)-

Zac returned the laugh before he shuffled a bit, "Yeah, why do you think everything here has grown so big? Where twelve stories up," He said with another laugh and smile before he looked out the window again, he looked as the tall trees, just stopping short of being in front of his window, he gave a short laugh, "Sorry, i mean i know you didn't know, just thought you would be even more confused, the castle goes extremely high, and those floors aren't even in use... I think..." He said before he gave another sigh, "You must be hungry, right?" He said with a happy smile.

(( Hopefully this makes up for me missing these posts for so long ;-; Please accept these chocolates and flowers as an apology! :DD )) 

Allen looked back over and saw that she had gone back to sleep. He leaned back in his chair slightly as he waited, looking at the people that passed by occasionally. He made a book float over and in front of him so he could read to pass the time.

-(Caspian)-
((Time Paradox! I.e. Time skip, 3 mins,))

A small sweat had broken out on Caspians head as her breathing quickened, she quickly shot up shortly after, leaning forward, her hand over her heart as her eyes became completely red, "Sh... it..." She said quietly before she used her spare hand to force herself back into the seat, she quickly grabbed the spare vile she had and popped the top off, quickly sculling it. She put the now empty vile back in her pocket, her eyes completely red, "Fuck this curse," (( ¯\_⌐■‸■_/¯ )) she said under breath. Seems i'll be able to control your body soon, good. The daemon hummed in her mind before Caspian quickly crushed the daemons soul almost to the breaking point. Shut. Up. She said in a dark tone before her eyes shadowed over, seemingly in a trance, "Who knew a daemon would be right? Helping an Angel... Or slowly killing them..." She trailed off before she turned her head back to look at the roof.

(( Hopefully this makes up for me missing these posts for so long ;-; Please accept these chocolates and flowers as an apology! :DD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
-(Zac)-

Zac returned the laugh before he shuffled a bit, "Yeah, why do you think everything here has grown so big? Where twelve stories up," He said with another laugh and smile before he looked out the window again, he looked as the tall trees, just stopping short of being in front of his window, he gave a short laugh, "Sorry, i mean i know you didn't know, just thought you would be even more confused, the castle goes extremely high, and those floors aren't even in use... I think..." He said before he gave another sigh, "You must be hungry, right?" He said with a happy smile.

-(Caspian)-

A small sweat had broken out on Caspians head as her breathing quickened, she quickly shot up shortly after, leaning forward, her hand over her heart as her eyes became completely red, "Sh... it..." She said quietly before she used her spare hand to force herself back into the seat, she quickly grabbed the spare vile she had and popped the top off, quickly sculling it. She put the now empty vile back in her pocket, her eyes completely red, "Fuck this curse,"
(( ¯\_⌐■‸■_/¯ )) she said under breath. Seems i'll be able to control your body soon, good. The daemon hummed in her mind before Caspian quickly crushed the daemons soul almost to the breaking point. Shut. Up. She said in a dark tone before her eyes shadowed over, seemingly in a trance, "Who knew a daemon would be right? Helping an Angel... Or slowly killing them..." She trailed off before she turned her head back to look at the roof.

(awwww, it's ok x3 I forgives)

Allen jumped slightly when she had shot up, not expecting that to happen so suddenly. He blinked as he watched her, curse? He set the book down and cleared his throat,"Uhm, are you alright?" he asked as he turned towards her.

Hakosu nodded. "What I can do?" She shrugged. "Well, I've inherited abilities from both my parents. Chaotic powers from my dad and destructive powers from my mom." She let out a small sigh. "But right now, they seem attached to my emotions. I can't control them."

Saria blinked "Well, they seem like very interesting powers indeed~" she said with a gentle smile and a nod "I wish I had an excuse for my spells not working like that" she said with a sigh before laughing a little "If it makes you feel any better, I mess up with my spells all the time because I'm forgetful" she admitted with a bashful expression as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "My sister says Im a disaster on legs" she joked. "Thats mostly true..." Levi had piped up as Saria simply nodded in response, seeming rather light-hearted about her failures.

-(Zac)-

-(Caspian)-

A small sweat had broken out on Caspians head as her breathing quickened, she quickly shot up shortly after, leaning forward, her hand over her heart as her eyes became completely red, "Sh... it..." She said quietly before she used her spare hand to force herself back into the seat, she quickly grabbed the spare vile she had and popped the top off, quickly sculling it. She put the now empty vile back in her pocket, her eyes completely red, "Fuck this curse," (( ¯\_⌐■‸■_/¯ )) she said under breath. Seems i'll be able to control your body soon, good. The daemon hummed in her mind before Caspian quickly crushed the daemons soul almost to the breaking point. Shut. Up. She said in a dark tone before her eyes shadowed over, seemingly in a trance, "Who knew a daemon would be right? Helping an Angel... Or slowly killing them..." She trailed off before she turned her head back to look at the roof.

Rosalie's brows furrowed in confusion when he said they were 12 stories up "Wait, really?" she asked, quickly glancing to the wibdow before shrugging "I guess I never noticed.... It must be pretty cool living here!" she pointed out before Zac asked about food. Rosalie fell silent for a moment at the thought, well...It had been a good few hours since she had that sandwich... "Hmm, I guess I'm a little hungry..." she answered before glancing over to Zac.

((dont worry about it, I understand :3))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenai nodded after she explained what it looked like to her "Thats okay, we can start with single words for now" he suggested as he gave over another book to her. This one having an object, then the word for the object underneath it "Lets start with this one instead" he said with a smile,

@LunaCrosby

((I hate how my alerts work, I had missed your reply, I sorry :'I))

Kenai nodded after she explained what it looked like to her "Thats okay, we can start with single words for now" he suggested as he gave over another book to her. This one having an object, then the word for the object underneath it "Lets start with this one instead" he said with a smile,

@LunaCrosby

((I hate how my alerts work, I had missed your reply, I sorry :'I))

(ish fine senpoi x3)

Asako nodded, "A-Alright" she said, grabbing the book and opening it to see what was inside. She gave him a thumbs up, "I'm ready" she said and grinned.

"Yeah... I don't think you're annoying. And you're really nice too." Nai said, smiling a little as he motioned for her to come his way. "How about we go walk around a bit or something?" He asked. "Sort of like... Sightseeing."

Nico nodded quickly and followed closely to him. She accidentally bumped into his back when she followed him. Her eyes widened and her cheeks slightly flushed from embarrassment. 

"Sorry.."she stepped back, smiling sheepishly. 

"W-what can I say I can't keep my hands to myself.." She gave him an amused smile. 

"I just.." she face palmed "quoted Selena Gomez's song," she sighed, rolling her eyes slightly. 

(awwww, it's ok x3 I forgives)

Allen jumped slightly when she had shot up, not expecting that to happen so suddenly. He blinked as he watched her, curse? He set the book down and cleared his throat,"Uhm, are you alright?" he asked as he turned towards her.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian turned her head slightly before turning back and groaning in annoyance, "Great. What next on my list of to-do's?" She said before she gave a humourless laugh, she sat straight before standing, "You gonna follow me? Or just sit there and stare at me as i leave?" She asked before she walked towards the door of the library.

Rosalie's brows furrowed in confusion when he said they were 12 stories up "Wait, really?" she asked, quickly glancing to the wibdow before shrugging "I guess I never noticed.... It must be pretty cool living here!" she pointed out before Zac asked about food. Rosalie fell silent for a moment at the thought, well...It had been a good few hours since she had that sandwich... "Hmm, I guess I'm a little hungry..." she answered before glancing over to Zac.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile, "Well, 59,000 year living like this it kind off loses its touch," He said before giving a small laugh, "What would you like? Just ask," He said before he lightly kissed her on the lips again.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian turned her head slightly before turning back and groaning in annoyance, "Great. What next on my list of to-do's?" She said before she gave a humourless laugh, she sat straight before standing, "You gonna follow me? Or just sit there and stare at me as i leave?" She asked before she walked towards the door of the library.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile, "Well, 59,000 year living like this it kind off loses its touch," He said before giving a small laugh, "What would you like? Just ask," He said before he lightly kissed her on the lips again.

Allen tilted his head curiously before standing up and following her, "if I get in the way of anything you're doing you can just tell me to leave" he said and laughed, putting his hands in his pocket's.

Allen tilted his head curiously before standing up and following her, "if I get in the way of anything you're doing you can just tell me to leave" he said and laughed, putting his hands in his pocket's.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes flashing a slight gold before returning to the red, she looked back in front of her as she exited the building, the rain still coming down before she sighed, "Great, i can't test my wings now..." She said with a groan of annoyance, she looked over her shoulder again, "Wish to come to my dorm? Cause that's where i'm going for the next hour," She said before she turned in the direction of the girls dorm and took a step before waiting. Is rain able to hurt me now? No, that's just idiotic. She quickly crushed the Daemons sould again as her eyes flashed a darker red, "Stupid devil..." She said in a low incoherent voice.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes flashing a slight gold before returning to the red, she looked back in front of her as she exited the building, the rain still coming down before she sighed, "Great, i can't test my wings now..." She said with a groan of annoyance, she looked over her shoulder again, "Wish to come to my dorm? Cause that's where i'm going for the next hour," She said before she turned in the direction of the girls dorm and took a step before waiting. Is rain able to hurt me now? No, that's just idiotic. She quickly crushed the Daemons sould again as her eyes flashed a darker red, "Stupid devil..." She said in a low incoherent voice.

Allen noticed her eyes were red, were they like that before? he didn't think so, but he decided he'd think about it later. He noticed them flash gold before going back, now he was sure he was right. "Sure" he said and nodded, her heard her say something else, but he couldn't make it out so he ignored it saying it was nothing to worry about.

-(Caspian)-

Allen noticed her eyes were red, were they like that before? he didn't think so, but he decided he'd think about it later. He noticed them flash gold before going back, now he was sure he was right. "Sure" he said and nodded, her heard her say something else, but he couldn't make it out so he ignored it saying it was nothing to worry about.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian pulled up the small hood she had over her head and quickly ran through the rain, it was heavier now. She quickly ran inside the girls dorms and held the door open for Allen to come inside, "I hate the rain..." She said before a small laugh escaped her lips, she closed the door and went up the stairs, "Follow me," She said with a sigh, she walked down the hallway until she found her dorm number, quickly opening the door, "Come on, your slower than a turtle at this point,"

(( Sorry if i am controlling your character a little to much ;-; ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian pulled up the small hood she had over her head and quickly ran through the rain, it was heavier now. She quickly ran inside the girls dorms and held the door open for Allen to come inside, "I hate the rain..." She said before a small laugh escaped her lips, she closed the door and went up the stairs, "Follow me," She said with a sigh, she walked down the hallway until she found her dorm number, quickly opening the door, "Come on, your slower than a turtle at this point,"

-(Caspian)-

-(Caspian)-

(it's all good x3 I'll only be bothered if you force him to do things like saying he tripped)

"Sorry, you're just pretty fast, though it's not a bad thing, it'll help you avoid being late to things" he said and went inside. He looked around to familiarize himself with he place so he wouldn't fall or knock anything over.

-(Caspian)-

((sorry on the mobile site my quotes dont always work for some reason.))

Rael looked up from the the ground where he had fallen and blinked "I'm fine, I wasn't paying attention either. I'm sorry for running into you." Slowly standing up Rael looked down at his hands which were slightly scraped up when he closed his eyes, and as if time sped up the skin on his hands closed up and returned to the condition they were in before he fell. Opening his eyes, Rael looked up and blinked at the other boy.

((It's fine; weirdly enough I didn't get a notification from you again though.))

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi had to remind themself for a moment that there are other beings in the world who can heal themself and that it's not an Oricenta only trait. "Well, I'm glad you're okay," they told him. "Oh! Uh, I should probably let you go back to wherever you were heading. I was sort of just wandering around school, but since school just finished up I assume you have work to get to." For a second Junchi considered slapping their face for such an awkward response, but there didn't seem to be much to say when they just knocked a boy over and watch him heal himself so skillfully. Sure, it was a small thing to heal, and most Oricenta could do that by the age of two, but it was still a cool thing to see from another species.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Talking to Rael and admiring him a bit[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Embarrassed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Let Rael go whever he needed to go[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

-(Caspian)-

-(Zac)-

"I guess you have a point, but I'm 58,972 years younger than you, so even if I came to this place as a kid already, I think I'd still be impressed by it now" she answers with a silent giggle before he asked what she wanted. She thought for a bit "Hm, I guess if you keep fruit around here I could eat an apple..." She answered, even though there was cooks in the building, she didnt want to be a bother by asking for a meal, she couldn't help that feeling, but she had at least asked for some fruit, which was more than she had planned to ask for, which was nothing. After she answered, she snuggled herself into the pillow, sinking down further into the bed. "This bed is too comfortable" her voice muttered as she realised she'd have to get up to eat.

"I guess you have a point, but I'm 58,972 years younger than you, so even if I came to this place as a kid already, I think I'd still be impressed by it now" she answers with a silent giggle before he asked what she wanted. She thought for a bit "Hm, I guess if you keep fruit around here I could eat an apple..." She answered, even though there was cooks in the building, she didnt want to be a bother by asking for a meal, she couldn't help that feeling, but she had at least asked for some fruit, which was more than she had planned to ask for, which was nothing. After she answered, she snuggled herself into the pillow, sinking down further into the bed. "This bed is too comfortable" her voice muttered as she realised she'd have to get up to eat.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another laugh, "Well, seventy-five percent of the people in this castle are vampires, so their not very impressed by a castle they have seen many many times before now," He said with another laugh, "Sure love." He gave another quiet laugh when she said the bed too comfortable, "Well, you can stay in here if you want, though i am guessing in about,-" He put up 5 finger and put one down each time he counted down, "- Five, four... three... two... and on-" He was cut off when there was a knock on the door, "Tell them i'll be there in an hour," He said knowing the question already, "Yes sir," The person said leaving quietly, he looked back down at Rosalie and pulled her a bit closer to himself, "So, do you want to stay in bed? Or go back to the library? Because i will be gone for about an hour or more thanks to the talk," He said with a small smile and a quiet laugh.

Rael blinked curiously as he looked at the kid, wondering what was up with that weird response before a wide smile appeared on his face as he spoke to the other kid,  "you're wierd!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back