• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Allen sighed in relief when he saw her walked through the door's, smiling when she had greeted him, "Welcome back" he said. He noticed her yawn and so he tilted his head, "Tired?" he had asked her, looking over at her calmly.

-(Caspian)-

Caspians eyes opened quickly, a dark red clouding them, "Geez, she finally fell asleep," The voice was Caspians but was... Different somehow... Caspian looked up at Allen, "Apologise, she's currently asleep, though i am awake. She's already told you about me, the Daemon, so, nice to finally meet the person that can take away an angels immortality," Caspian said with a small laugh, they stood, up shortly after, "Don't worry, i'll take her body back to her dorm, i'll just say you took her there, she'll thank you and maybe even forget about the fact you are forcing her to become a vampire of sorts," They said with a laugh.

-(Caspian)-

Caspians eyes opened quickly, a dark red clouding them, "Geez, she finally fell asleep," The voice was Caspians but was... Different somehow... Caspian looked up at Allen, "Apologise, she's currently asleep, though i am awake. She's already told you about me, the Daemon, so, nice to finally meet the person that can take away an angels immortality," Caspian said with a small laugh, they stood, up shortly after, "Don't worry, i'll take her body back to her dorm, i'll just say you took her there, she'll thank you and maybe even forget about the fact you are forcing her to become a vampire of sorts," They said with a laugh.

He was talking to the Daemon now? well, he's seen stranger in his life. "Honestly I didn't mean to take away her immortality. And forcing her to turn into a vampire of sorts? well.... that wasn't my intention" he said and laughed nervously. "So you two are going to leave now then?" he asked and looked up at them from where he was sitting.

He was talking to the Daemon now? well, he's seen stranger in his life. "Honestly I didn't mean to take away her immortality. And forcing her to turn into a vampire of sorts? well.... that wasn't my intention" he said and laughed nervously. "So you two are going to leave now then?" he asked and looked up at them from where he was sitting.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian or the Daemon sighed, "Yes, but she will wake up shortly, so she might as well stay here, she has nightmares of sorts anyway..." The daemon said as it rubbed the back of it's head before sighing, "She'll wake up in about 20-25 minutes or so, may i ask that you look after her? Not very often does she like listening to someone that ruined her entire life, but hey, what's a daemon got to do to survive? And she is more powerful than before now anyway." It said with a sly smirk before it sat back down.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian or the Daemon sighed, "Yes, but she will wake up shortly, so she might as well stay here, she has nightmares of sorts anyway..." The daemon said as it rubbed the back of it's head before sighing, "She'll wake up in about 20-25 minutes or so, may i ask that you look after her? Not very often does she like listening to someone that ruined her entire life, but hey, what's a daemon got to do to survive? And she is more powerful than before now anyway." It said with a sly smirk before it sat back down.

"in my opinion you sound like you care a bit about her, but I don't know you two very well or the history between you two so I guess it's not really my place to say anything" he said and smiled. "She seemed strong even without me doing whatever I did to her, though I guess she'd be happy to be stronger then before, since that's what this school is for"

(I'm going to bed, its pretty late where I am so i'll reply when I wake up x3)

"in my opinion you sound like you care a bit about her, but I don't know you two very well or the history between you two so I guess it's not really my place to say anything" he said and smiled. "She seemed strong even without me doing whatever I did to her, though I guess she'd be happy to be stronger then before, since that's what this school is for"

((OK! Nighty Nights))
-(Caspian)-

The Daemon gave another sigh before it relaxed, shortly after, slow breathing heard as her head lolled back to the left.

((OK! Nighty Nights))
-(Caspian)-

The Daemon gave another sigh before it relaxed, shortly after, slow breathing heard as her head lolled back to the left.

((Sorry about the delay, was watching Gordon Ramsay videos and made myself hungry...also on a mobile now btw))

Rael was walking around campus aimlessly, school having just been let out and all. Walking swiftly he debated where he should go first when a dark figure appeared in his path and with no time to react proceeded to walk face first into the shape and fell backwards onto his rear. (Rael is only like 4'10'' and weighs like 80lbs so I doubt he would knock Junchi over. )

((Didn't see this cause of lack of tag/quote))

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi walked aimlessly around the school before stumbling back from some boy knocking into them. A bit confused but overall fine, Junchi approached the boy and put out a hand to help him get up. Seeing how small the boy was, they didn't know if they should pity him or be thankful that they weren't the only small guy at school. The pain of being so small was only dimmed by the fact that they could pass themself off as a short or average height girl. There was one thing that was awesome about being short, and that was people usually underestimated them. Their speed and agility was also much easier to use when they could crawl underneath a person's legs or dodge attacks by being a smaller target.

Remembering the boy Junchi tried to push those thoughts out of their head and focus back on him. "Hey, are you fine? I should've moved away or something so you didn't hit me but, uh, usually people walk around me and I was zoning out a bit."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Talking to Rael[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Worried[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Make sure Rael is okay[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

"B-Bop you? Now why would I do that? If anything, you should bop me. I was unable to understand your joke." Nai said, smiling warmly. "It's no problem also. My older brother criticizes me for not being able to understand a ton of jokes."

"Same, I didn't understand it either.." she said, shrugging her shoulders slightly. Nico lifted her pencil from the paper and started tapping her chin with it. 

"Who's your older brother..?" She asked curiously. 

"Same, I didn't understand it either.." she said, shrugging her shoulders slightly. Nico lifted her pencil from the paper and started tapping her chin with it. 

"Who's your older brother..?" She asked curiously. 

"He's a freshman teacher at the high school. Mr. White." Nai said, smiling a little. "I myself am still a student, though I might just follow in his footsteps." 

(( Deepest apologise, i was extremely tired since i didn't get any sleep the night before, i am also very sick atm, i will try to push myself with these replies, ))
-(Zac)-

Zac felt his eyes return to the crimson gold and he turned his head back to her, "Hi there yourself," He said with a small chuckle at the end, he lightly pressed his lips against hers again before he turned his head to the side, looking out the window, "Rain... What a great sight..." He said in a sarcastic tone, before he gave a soft smile looking back down at Rosalie.

(( Deepest apologise, i was extremely tired since i didn't get any sleep the night before, i am also very sick atm, i will try to push myself with these replies, ))

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a short sigh before he entered the restaurant, someone dressed in white with dark blue eyes came forward, a woman, "Sir, welcome back, haven't seen you in a long time, like what i've done with the place?" She said as she threw her arm out, referring to the tables with small candles on them, "Well, i'll get you your usual, and you madam, i'll get you are orders," She said before she walked off into a back door, Sarin gave another sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry about her," He said before he walked to the left, sitting down at one of the tables, the place was at least a third full.

((
-(Caspian)-

Caspian quickly looked back at him, "W-What cut?" She staggered out, "And, yes, it's the only thing that allows me to use the daemons power fully, i usually drink some a month or a year," She said before she lowered her head, "Sorry, about before..." She said quietly before looking back up at him, "I'll be fine, when i get back to my dorm i'll just grab one of my viles. If i can make it in time..." She said the last part barely audible.

Rosalie blinked as she leaned over him for a second to look out the window at the rain before falling back down to where she was laying with a gentle 'thud' as her head hit the pillow again. With a silent laugh she looked to Zac "Does it always rain here?" She asked curiously, After all, the whole time she had been here it had been raining/stormy.

"He's a freshman teacher at the high school. Mr. White." Nai said, smiling a little. "I myself am still a student, though I might just follow in his footsteps." 

Nico gasped shockingly. 

"He's your brother?? Woow.. I'm like failing in his class," she said, crossing her arms and pouting slightly. Her mood quickly shifted to a more mellowed one. 

"But that's sound like a good plan," she smiled back. 

"D-do you know what you want to teach?" she asked shyly

Nico gasped shockingly. 

"He's your brother?? Woow.. I'm like failing in his class," she said, crossing her arms and pouting slightly. Her mood quickly shifted to a more mellowed one. 

"But that's sound like a good plan," she smiled back. 

"D-do you know what you want to teach?" she asked shyly

"Well, I'm pretty good at magic and my knowledge on magical artifacts and beings who originate from magic. I would love to teach a class like that, but I'm not 100% sure if that's what I want to do." Nai explained. "What about you? Do you know what you want to do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I'm pretty good at magic and my knowledge on magical artifacts and beings who originate from magic. I would love to teach a class like that, but I'm not 100% sure if that's what I want to do." Nai explained. "What about you? Do you know what you want to do?"

"Ooh I like it!" She exclaimed, giggling softly. Nico thought about it for a second and realized she really had no plans. 

"Uhh I might just go back to my village and live with my parents and mooch off them as long as I can.. hehe," she said, biting her lower lip slightly. 

"Yeaaah..clearly my priorities are completely wack and I have no real plans or.. aspirations?" she sighed heavily, shrinking back to her seat. 

"Ooh I like it!" She exclaimed, giggling softly. Nico thought about it for a second and realized she really had no plans. 

"Uhh I might just go back to my village and live with my parents and mooch off them as long as I can.. hehe," she said, biting her lower lip slightly. 

"Yeaaah..clearly my priorities are completely wack and I have no real plans or.. aspirations?" she sighed heavily, shrinking back to her seat. 

"You do? W-Why thank you." Nai said, smiling softly. He then listened to Nico as she spoke. Hearing that she didn't have any plans for what she would do after school made him chuckle. "I'm sure you'll figure out something. What about now though? You doing anything? If not you van join me. It's always nice to have some company."

"You do? W-Why thank you." Nai said, smiling softly. He then listened to Nico as she spoke. Hearing that she didn't have any plans for what she would do after school made him chuckle. "I'm sure you'll figure out something. What about now though? You doing anything? If not you van join me. It's always nice to have some company."

"Nope, I'm a loser with no freinds.." she said, putting her sketch away. 

"So of course, I'll join you!" She slowly got up from the seat. Nico turned and faced Nai. 

"Do you have a place in mind though..?" she asked, politely smiling. 

Last edited by a moderator:
((OK! Nighty Nights))
-(Caspian)-

((OK! Nighty Nights))
-(Caspian)-

Allen looked back over and saw that she had gone back to sleep. He leaned back in his chair slightly as he waited, looking at the people that passed by occasionally. He made a book float over and in front of him so he could read to pass the time.

"Nope, I'm a loser with no freinds.." she said, putting her sketch away. 

"So of course, I'll join you!" She slowly got up from the seat. Nico turned and faced Nai. 

"Do you have a place in mind though..?" she asked, politely smiling. 

"Not exactly." Nai said, standing up. He then put his hands in the pockets of his jeans, sighing lightly. "Hmmm... What are some things you like you do? You seemed bored so we can do what you want."

"Not exactly." Nai said, standing up. He then put his hands in the pockets of his jeans, sighing lightly. "Hmmm... What are some things you like you do? You seemed bored so we can do what you want."

"W-what I want..?" she said, titling her slightly. Nico stared down at her shoes for a moment. 

"Well I was about to go to this ramen place.. but I don't know if you would like that," she suggested, looking back at him. 

"I didn't think about getting this far.. By now I thought I would scare you off or something," she said jokingly. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling somewhat shy. 

> Zenya White <

''Hmmm...talking to a weapon maker. She seemed to be able to create high-tech weapons and such. Even drones.''

She said as she laid on the bed.

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just giggled as she cuddled Harumi and Myuki.

(((( I see you changed her last name :pp )))) 

Talia nodded and looked at Zenya as she laid on the bed, "That's cool. Were you getting a new weapon made or something?" She asked curiously. She never really got too much into Zenya's business, but when it came to weapons, her curiosity was lit like a fire. 

"W-what I want..?" she said, titling her slightly. Nico stared down at her shoes for a moment. 

"Well I was about to go to this ramen place.. but I don't know if you would like that," she suggested, looking back at him. 

"I didn't think about getting this far.. By now I thought I would scare you off or something," she said jokingly. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling somewhat shy. 

"That's... Wait... Do you really feel that way about yourself?" Nai asked her. "You're by far really cool. Nothing you've done even made me consider leaving..."

"That's... Wait... Do you really feel that way about yourself?" Nai asked her. "You're by far really cool. Nothing you've done even made me consider leaving..."

"Oo my heart!" she exclaimed, pretending to clutch her chest before breaking a soft giggle. 

"But you're cool too dude and you're like really.. really nice and awesome!"she said, smiling brightly.

"Yeah I don't know what's wrong with me.." she sighed. "I can be pretty annoying sometimes," she frowned slightly.  

((Didn't see this cause of lack of tag/quote))

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi walked aimlessly around the school before stumbling back from some boy knocking into them. A bit confused but overall fine, Junchi approached the boy and put out a hand to help him get up. Seeing how small the boy was, they didn't know if they should pity him or be thankful that they weren't the only small guy at school. The pain of being so small was only dimmed by the fact that they could pass themself off as a short or average height girl. There was one thing that was awesome about being short, and that was people usually underestimated them. Their speed and agility was also much easier to use when they could crawl underneath a person's legs or dodge attacks by being a smaller target.

Remembering the boy Junchi tried to push those thoughts out of their head and focus back on him. "Hey, are you fine? I should've moved away or something so you didn't hit me but, uh, usually people walk around me and I was zoning out a bit."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Talking to Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Worried[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Make sure Rael is okay[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

((sorry on the mobile site my quotes dont always work for some reason.))

Rael looked up from the the ground where he had fallen and blinked "I'm fine, I wasn't paying attention either. I'm sorry for running into you." Slowly standing up Rael looked down at his hands which were slightly scraped up when he closed his eyes, and as if time sped up the skin on his hands closed up and returned to the condition they were in before he fell. Opening his eyes, Rael looked up and blinked at the other boy.

"Oo my heart!" she exclaimed, pretending to clutch her chest before breaking a soft giggle. 

"But you're cool too dude and you're like really.. really nice and awesome!"she said, smiling brightly.

"Yeah I don't know what's wrong with me.." she sighed. "I can be pretty annoying sometimes," she frowned slightly.  

"Yeah... I don't think you're annoying. And you're really nice too." Nai said, smiling a little as he motioned for her to come his way. "How about we go walk around a bit or something?" He asked. "Sort of like... Sightseeing."

(((( I see you changed her last name :pp )))) 

Talia nodded and looked at Zenya as she laid on the bed, "That's cool. Were you getting a new weapon made or something?" She asked curiously. She never really got too much into Zenya's business, but when it came to weapons, her curiosity was lit like a fire. 

> Zenya White <

''No....it's business related. The CIA wanted to hire her so that we could have high-tech weapons. But she refused. She refused because she'll be working with the CIA. And doing it for work. Not for the joy of making weapons and using it for herself.''

She said as she sighed. Though, she looked at Talia.

''Maybe she could help you? She never mentioned anything about working with individuals.''

yeah xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back