• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rael blinked curiously as he looked at the kid, wondering what was up with that weird response before a wide smile appeared on his face as he spoke to the other kid,  "you're wierd!"

((Thank you. I'm gonna have to keep this tab open whenever I'm on.))

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]embarrassment[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Junchi had was now replaced with a mixture of confusion and and quick flash of annoyance towards the boy. "Well... that was random," they laughed nervously. "I mean, today has definitely not been my day for socialization, but being called weird so bluntly, well, that's just surprising. Still though, can't call me weird when you're the one who knocked yourself over from just lightly bumping into me." Thinking about how easily knocked over the boy was, he was lucky he had the ability to heal himself, even if it was weak. Junchi decided to not mention that to the boy though; at least not immediately. They didn't need to be called an asshole along with being seen as weird.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Talking to Rael[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Mixture of confusion, annoyance, and slight [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]embarrassment[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Rael's mind spun around as he tried to figure out why he was the wierd one, "but weren't you the one who walked into my path?Why am I the wierd one?" Rael's eyes began to well with tears "b-but I don't to be weird!"

Rael's mind spun around as he tried to figure out why he was the wierd one, "but weren't you the one who walked into my path?Why am I the wierd one?" Rael's eyes began to well with tears "b-but I don't to be weird!"

@The Royal Keen - i think maybe after 5 minutes of the post, i will quote and tag :P

((That could work, like 10+ minutes. I'm drawing, listening to music and (sort of) working on homework.

[SIZE=11pt]"Oh come on!" Junchi sighed loudly into their hands. They were supposed to be the cool chatty conversational type that everyone could converse with easily. Yet now they were screwing up left and right and making everyone cry. They wondered if they replaced their social skills with Arjean and that's why they're being so awkward now. "Sorry about that. I've just... been having a stressful day; I don't want you to have one either," they apologized as they brushed their left hand through their hair. "I was just joking though, no need to panic dude. I'm pretty sure we're all the weird ones at this school... which actually makes us normal in this case. Anyways, we both walked into each other's path, which makes us both at fault." They shrugged, trying to put on a casual appearance again, despite the fact they were extremely bothered by the day they've been having.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14.6667px]Talking to Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Stressed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14.6667px]Trying to cheer up Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

((That could work, like 10+ minutes. I'm drawing, listening to music and (sort of) working on homework.

[SIZE=11pt]"Oh come on!" Junchi sighed loudly into their hands. They were supposed to be the cool chatty conversational type that everyone could converse with easily. Yet now they were screwing up left and right and making everyone cry. They wondered if they replaced their social skills with Arjean and that's why they're being so awkward now. "Sorry about that. I've just... been having a stressful day; I don't want you to have one either," they apologized as they brushed their left hand through their hair. "I was just joking though, no need to panic dude. I'm pretty sure we're all the weird ones at this school... which actually makes us normal in this case. Anyways, we both walked into each other's path, which makes us both at fault." They shrugged, trying to put on a casual appearance again, despite the fact they were extremely bothered by the day they've been having.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Talking to Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Stressed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Trying to cheer up Rael[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

well im going to sleep now lol good night~ @Wicked Jester

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another laugh, "Well, seventy-five percent of the people in this castle are vampires, so their not very impressed by a castle they have seen many many times before now," He said with another laugh, "Sure love." He gave another quiet laugh when she said the bed too comfortable, "Well, you can stay in here if you want, though i am guessing in about,-" He put up 5 finger and put one down each time he counted down, "- Five, four... three... two... and on-" He was cut off when there was a knock on the door, "Tell them i'll be there in an hour," He said knowing the question already, "Yes sir," The person said leaving quietly, he looked back down at Rosalie and pulled her a bit closer to himself, "So, do you want to stay in bed? Or go back to the library? Because i will be gone for about an hour or more thanks to the talk," He said with a small smile and a quiet laugh.

Rosalie nuzzled herself against him as she was pulled closer, looking up at him as he spoke about where she could go. "I'll go to the library, because you're one of the reasons this bed is so comfortable" she answered with a silent giggle "That and I'm really interested to see what books are there without being shot at this time."

(ish fine senpoi x3)

Asako nodded, "A-Alright" she said, grabbing the book and opening it to see what was inside. She gave him a thumbs up, "I'm ready" she said and grinned.

Kenai grinned back at her, offering her a thumbs up back. "Good, let's get moving then" he said happily.

Rosalie nuzzled herself against him as she was pulled closer, looking up at him as he spoke about where she could go. "I'll go to the library, because you're one of the reasons this bed is so comfortable" she answered with a silent giggle "That and I'm really interested to see what books are there without being shot at this time."

((So very sorry, brain not working so well ;-;))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a slight blush to her words before he gave a small laugh, "Sure, i should get you that apple first though," He said before he removed his arms around Rosalie and stretched his arms over his head and stretched them out, he lowered them back to his sides and looked out the window again, a strike of lightning coming down with thunder, "Great, a storm," He said sadly before he moved his feet to the side of the bed.

Trix wandered around the campus sipping on a iced chocolate drinks of sorts she had gotten from a nearby coffee shop. She yawned slightly stretching almost dropping her books. She sighed shaking her head a bit before looking back up and around. There were people everywhere running around the campus some sitting and relaxing. She closed her eyes taking in the noises and smells and played with the locket around her neck absently, a gift from Clover. She walked into the school to her locker and wondered where he was and if he would be around today.

@Slaxt (maybe she could meet another one of your characters  :P  )

Izuku sighs softly wondering when he'd be able to go to class. He shrugs and decides to look around at all the people but quickly stops. He then sits down on a bench in the courtyard wondering what he'll be doing for the day while he waits for class.

(I have given you the badass DEKU)

Nico nodded quickly and followed closely to him. She accidentally bumped into his back when she followed him. Her eyes widened and her cheeks slightly flushed from embarrassment. 

"Sorry.."she stepped back, smiling sheepishly. 

"W-what can I say I can't keep my hands to myself.." She gave him an amused smile. 

"I just.." she face palmed "quoted Selena Gomez's song," she sighed, rolling her eyes slightly. 

"It's totally fine. It was an accident." Nai said, chuckling at the sight of Nico's face. He then turned around again and continued to walk. He listened as Nico spoke, another quiet chuckle escaping his lips as she quoted a song. "I'm pretty sure you can." He said jokingly. 

> Zenya White <

''No....it's business related. The CIA wanted to hire her so that we could have high-tech weapons. But she refused. She refused because she'll be working with the CIA. And doing it for work. Not for the joy of making weapons and using it for herself.''

She said as she sighed. Though, she looked at Talia.

''Maybe she could help you? She never mentioned anything about working with individuals.''

yeah xD)

"I shouldnt... I don't really do this stuff much, so my weaponry might even be considered rubbish. She makes high-tech gadgetry, my best weapons are like swords and stuff." She stated. "Then again... If we work together... We can make high-tech swords!! And possibly robot unicorns... Man unicorns are awesome." Talia said as she began to stare off into space, imagining herself on a unicorn like a child would. She may have been a 17 year old, but she still had that side of her that was a kid. 

(Noooooooo don't be mad at me I'm sorry!!!!! Repost??? ;-;)

"You go.........." She said as she just stared blankly at the road infront of them forgetting 

Ansom sighed deeply and drove a bit slower. He didn't need throw up all over his leather seats. "Again, I need directions..." He shook his head. "Or we can just go back to my place. I know where that is."

(Oh well whatever you want)

(( KK Well then i will just say it's after the attack, they won btw, she is back in her room, fill in the blanks with whatever info you like!))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn stirred as she felt no pain, her memories flooded back into her mind as she quickly shot up, the sheets falling down, she looked around the room quickly to find it fixed, she relaxed only slightly, "A-Atrio?" She said in a low whisper as her eyes kept scanning the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back