• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

As offended as Nai should have been, he had to admit, he always had this sort of girly vibe to him. He lightly tapped his knee and laughed lightly along with Nico. "It's nice meet you Nico... Just only, I'm a boy. Not a girl." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "What made you think I was a girl?"

Nico shook her head frantically. 

"No no.. I know that you're boy obviously.. I was just joking when I said we're sisters," she stuck her tongue out playfully towards him. 

"S-sorry you took it the wrong way.."she sighed, scratching the side of her arm.  

"You can uhh bop me in the head or something.." She added, leaning in towards him. 

Nico shook her head frantically. 

"No no.. I know that you're boy obviously.. I was just joking when I said we're sisters," she stuck her tongue out playfully towards him. 

"S-sorry you took it the wrong way.."she sighed, scratching the side of her arm.  

"You can uhh bop me in the head or something.." She added, leaning in towards him. 

"B-Bop you? Now why would I do that? If anything, you should bop me. I was unable to understand your joke." Nai said, smiling warmly. "It's no problem also. My older brother criticizes me for not being able to understand a ton of jokes."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry you will love it." He said softly

(Kk)

myuki and harumi both giggled happily and continued to cuddle happily

"No I'm not." She said drunkenly and pouted at him

Ansom laughed and nodded. "Yes you are. Now come on." He smiled and helped her into the car.

Trix wandered around the campus sipping on a iced chocolate drinks of sorts she had gotten from a nearby coffee shop. She yawned slightly stretching almost dropping her books. She sighed shaking her head a bit before looking back up and around. There were people everywhere running around the campus some sitting and relaxing. She closed her eyes taking in the noises and smells and played with the locket around her neck absently, a gift from Clover. She walked into the school to her locker and wondered where he was and if he would be around today.

@Slaxt (maybe she could meet another one of your characters  :P  )

Rosalie had been curled up against him as she slept, her eyes slowly opened as he pressed his lips against her. Her silver eyes hazed over from sleeping as she examined the face in front of her. A gentle sigh escaped her before she smiled "Hi there~" her voice spoke as she did so, she hadn't noticed his eyes changing or him averting his gaze because of it really

(( Deepest apologise, i was extremely tired since i didn't get any sleep the night before, i am also very sick atm, i will try to push myself with these replies, ))
-(Zac)-

Zac felt his eyes return to the crimson gold and he turned his head back to her, "Hi there yourself," He said with a small chuckle at the end, he lightly pressed his lips against hers again before he turned his head to the side, looking out the window, "Rain... What a great sight..." He said in a sarcastic tone, before he gave a soft smile looking back down at Rosalie.

Fiona rolled her eyes. Talk about money never interested her. She never had a need for it. At Sarin's gesture, she walked inside and looked around the interior. "Yeah, it's decent." She nodded. 

(( Deepest apologise, i was extremely tired since i didn't get any sleep the night before, i am also very sick atm, i will try to push myself with these replies, ))

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a short sigh before he entered the restaurant, someone dressed in white with dark blue eyes came forward, a woman, "Sir, welcome back, haven't seen you in a long time, like what i've done with the place?" She said as she threw her arm out, referring to the tables with small candles on them, "Well, i'll get you your usual, and you madam, i'll get you are orders," She said before she walked off into a back door, Sarin gave another sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry about her," He said before he walked to the left, sitting down at one of the tables, the place was at least a third full.

Allen looked at her, noticing her teeth chattering, if you're cold, we could go grab towels from the nurse's office and dry off..."he said. He faintly heard what she said, "Need blood? like.... the way a vampire does or you lost a lot of it from the cut?" he asked.

((
-(Caspian)-

Caspian quickly looked back at him, "W-What cut?" She staggered out, "And, yes, it's the only thing that allows me to use the daemons power fully, i usually drink some a month or a year," She said before she lowered her head, "Sorry, about before..." She said quietly before looking back up at him, "I'll be fine, when i get back to my dorm i'll just grab one of my viles. If i can make it in time..." She said the last part barely audible.

-(Zac)-

Zac felt his eyes return to the crimson gold and he turned his head back to her, "Hi there yourself," He said with a small chuckle at the end, he lightly pressed his lips against hers again before he turned his head to the side, looking out the window, "Rain... What a great sight..." He said in a sarcastic tone, before he gave a soft smile looking back down at Rosalie.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a short sigh before he entered the restaurant, someone dressed in white with dark blue eyes came forward, a woman, "Sir, welcome back, haven't seen you in a long time, like what i've done with the place?" She said as she threw her arm out, referring to the tables with small candles on them, "Well, i'll get you your usual, and you madam, i'll get you are orders," She said before she walked off into a back door, Sarin gave another sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry about her," He said before he walked to the left, sitting down at one of the tables, the place was at least a third full.

((
-(Caspian)-

Caspian quickly looked back at him, "W-What cut?" She staggered out, "And, yes, it's the only thing that allows me to use the daemons power fully, i usually drink some a month or a year," She said before she lowered her head, "Sorry, about before..." She said quietly before looking back up at him, "I'll be fine, when i get back to my dorm i'll just grab one of my viles. If i can make it in time..." She said the last part barely audible.

Allen stared at her "Usually when you're bleeding you have a cut, I mean for girl's it can be a different thing... b-but y'know, you did fall and such." he said. He nodded when she mentioned her dorm, "Alright, i'll take you to your dorm then, that way if anything happens on the way there I can help" he said and smiled.

((Wanna describe Rael, Sora, and Fenris to me?))

((Rael is an innocent idiot who has stupidly strong abilities because I didnt think about how well they work together. He has a split personality called Flipped (Flip for short), but I wont tell you how to bring that side out. Sora is an insane witch who's capable of summoning over 260 god like spirits from Eldritch myth (basically beings based around insane and terrifying concepts.) she's prone to random fits of insanity, is flirtatious, will slit your throat just as fast as she would kill half the population of the city to sate her contracts conditions. Her primary desire is to continue her magical experimentation, however her last test subject escaped and wrecked her lab so she's trying to rebuild, And Fenris is a Smoke demon bounty hunter who's mouth gets him in trouble. Imagine a deadpool who doesnt break the 4th wall. Although I did forget the reason I wasnt using him was because he was in fade with a girl, but me and the owner havent struck up the interaction for a while so I'm going to see if she's ok with me restarting him.)) 

((Rael is an innocent idiot who has stupidly strong abilities because I didnt think about how well they work together. He has a split personality called Flipped (Flip for short), but I wont tell you how to bring that side out. Sora is an insane witch who's capable of summoning over 260 god like spirits from Eldritch myth (basically beings based around insane and terrifying concepts.) she's prone to random fits of insanity, is flirtatious, will slit your throat just as fast as she would kill half the population of the city to sate her contracts conditions. Her primary desire is to continue her magical experimentation, however her last test subject escaped and wrecked her lab so she's trying to rebuild, And Fenris is a Smoke demon bounty hunter who's mouth gets him in trouble. Imagine a deadpool who doesnt break the 4th wall. Although I did forget the reason I wasnt using him was because he was in fade with a girl, but me and the owner havent struck up the interaction for a while so I'm going to see if she's ok with me restarting him.)) 

((I'll choose Rael, brb though. You can choose Moonstone, Junchi, or both.))

Allen stared at her "Usually when you're bleeding you have a cut, I mean for girl's it can be a different thing... b-but y'know, you did fall and such." he said. He nodded when she mentioned her dorm, "Alright, i'll take you to your dorm then, that way if anything happens on the way there I can help" he said and smiled.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian blushed heavily when he spoke, "I just... Have a cut on my arm that never heals... It's useful when i am being attacked suddenly..." She said as she turned her head down, "Um, sure... Though we have to run through the rain..." She said as she raised her head, "Um, if you can... Would you wait in the library? N-not that you have to, j-just asking..." She said before she brang her right arm up to her left one and rubbed it slightly, her blush deepening further.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian blushed heavily when he spoke, "I just... Have a cut on my arm that never heals... It's useful when i am being attacked suddenly..." She said as she turned her head down, "Um, sure... Though we have to run through the rain..." She said as she raised her head, "Um, if you can... Would you wait in the library? N-not that you have to, j-just asking..." She said before she brang her right arm up to her left one and rubbed it slightly, her blush deepening further.

Allen looked at her curiously before nodding, "If you want me to, then I can wait in the library" he said, if she wanted him to wait there then he would, since he didn't want to make her uncomftorable.

((I'll choose Junchi. can you start?))

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After leaving Kristako's dorm Junchi sighed and rested their back against a wall inside of the female dorms. They weren't willing to explain to Moonstone why they pulled them away from Kristako. It wasn't like Moonstone would understand anyways, as they would just treat Junchi like they were being a nuisance and overprotective. Even without explaining to Moonstone why they made that scene, Moonstone still ranted at Junchi about being rude and annoying. Thankfully their storm blew over quickly and Junchi could speak to them without the fear that they would pick them up and smash them into a wall. It wasn't even like Junchi wanted to leave Kristako. They wished they could stay since she had a fun personality, plus, seeing her other forms interested them greatly. With Moonstone's affinity towards violence and destructive use of their abilities though, it was stupid to let them get taught on the ways of war and how to win one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Clearing their mind of Kristako and the war book, Junchi went back to focusing on the present. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry," they lied, knowing that Moonstone knew that they were lying. "How about this, we go our separate ways for a bit to cool down, but, ugh, if you're gonna go back to Kristako, don't try to learn about war and stuff. Literally no one needs that." Afterwards Junchi stuck their hands into their pants' pockets and began to walk away from the female dorms to wander around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Walking away from the Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Mildly annoyed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]N/A (Previously Moonstone)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen looked at her curiously before nodding, "If you want me to, then I can wait in the library" he said, if she wanted him to wait there then he would, since he didn't want to make her uncomftorable.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a light nod before she looked behind Allen, she looked outside the glass doors, the wind and rain had calmed down somewhat, she gave a happy sigh, "Looks like we can go now..." She said as she gave a small smile, her blush still very apparent, her red and gold eyes changed slightly, more red than gold. Your eyes have changed Caspian, you need blood shortly, or i'll be able to control my powers... Caspians face drained of color for a split second before she looked back at Allen. Why are you telling me this? Because, it's boring being able to kill people without being told off. Caspian gave a small smile before she walked over to the door, she opened it and stepped out, "Coming?" She asked, her blush still a deep red.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a light nod before she looked behind Allen, she looked outside the glass doors, the wind and rain had calmed down somewhat, she gave a happy sigh, "Looks like we can go now..." She said as she gave a small smile, her blush still very apparent, her red and gold eyes changed slightly, more red than gold. Your eyes have changed Caspian, you need blood shortly, or i'll be able to control my powers... Caspians face drained of color for a split second before she looked back at Allen. Why are you telling me this? Because, it's boring being able to kill people without being told off. Caspian gave a small smile before she walked over to the door, she opened it and stepped out, "Coming?" She asked, her blush still a deep red.

Allen saw her eye's flicker, though he wasn't sure if it was anything important, before he could think about it he heard her voice and quickly nodded, hurrying to catch up to her, "Yeah, sorry, I got distracted" he said and laughed a bit. He looked at her, should he be worried about it or brush it off like nothing happened? he didn't know.

Allen saw her eye's flicker, though he wasn't sure if it was anything important, before he could think about it he heard her voice and quickly nodded, hurrying to catch up to her, "Yeah, sorry, I got distracted" he said and laughed a bit. He looked at her, should he be worried about it or brush it off like nothing happened? he didn't know.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian hurried out into the rain, she looked behind her, Allen only a couple feet behind her, before they reached the library, she gave a small sigh as she took a breather, "I'll head to my dorm, see you shortly," She said before she waved and hurried off to the girls dorm, when she reached her room, she went through her draws and found 5 small viles, she quickly sculled one down and picked up another one, putting it in the back pocket of her pants, she hurried back out of the dorms and went to the library.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian hurried out into the rain, she looked behind her, Allen only a couple feet behind her, before they reached the library, she gave a small sigh as she took a breather, "I'll head to my dorm, see you shortly," She said before she waved and hurried off to the girls dorm, when she reached her room, she went through her draws and found 5 small viles, she quickly sculled one down and picked up another one, putting it in the back pocket of her pants, she hurried back out of the dorms and went to the library.

Allen nodded and sat down in an open chair, looking around the library as he waited patiently. He looked around at the few people that were reading quietly at other places in the room, though he knew none of them so he simply looked back to the door, hoping she actually would be back and hadn't ditched him.

Allen nodded and sat down in an open chair, looking around the library as he waited patiently. He looked around at the few people that were reading quietly at other places in the room, though he knew none of them so he simply looked back to the door, hoping she actually would be back and hadn't ditched him.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small sigh before she entered the library, looking around for Allen, when she saw him, she quickly walked over to him and smiled, "Hi there stranger," She said with a small laugh at the end, her eyes had returned to normal and she felt better. Do i really have to become a monster to be around this person? Yes. The daemon replied right after her question, she gave another short sigh before she took a seat in a chair next to him, she yawned quietly before she gave a quick look around.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a small sigh before she entered the library, looking around for Allen, when she saw him, she quickly walked over to him and smiled, "Hi there stranger," She said with a small laugh at the end, her eyes had returned to normal and she felt better. Do i really have to become a monster to be around this person? Yes. The daemon replied right after her question, she gave another short sigh before she took a seat in a chair next to him, she yawned quietly before she gave a quick look around.

Allen sighed in relief when he saw her walked through the door's, smiling when she had greeted him, "Welcome back" he said. He noticed her yawn and so he tilted his head, "Tired?" he had asked her, looking over at her calmly.

Allen sighed in relief when he saw her walked through the door's, smiling when she had greeted him, "Welcome back" he said. He noticed her yawn and so he tilted his head, "Tired?" he had asked her, looking over at her calmly.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a tired nod before her eyes drooped slightly, she quickly shot back up and groaned in annoyance, "Y... eah..." She said tiredly, "I haven't got any sleep in the past 5 days, usually i can last more than that..." She said before she yawned again, "Would it be OK if i head back to my..." She tried to speak but was cut off when her head lolled to the left and light breathing can be heard.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a tired nod before her eyes drooped slightly, she quickly shot back up and groaned in annoyance, "Y... eah..." She said tiredly, "I haven't got any sleep in the past 5 days, usually i can last more than that..." She said before she yawned again, "Would it be OK if i head back to my..." She tried to speak but was cut off when her head lolled to the left and light breathing can be heard.

Allen blinked before waving his hand in front of her face, she seemed to have fallen asleep. Wait, five day's without sleeping? why would she go 5 day's straight without sleeping? Normally he would have taken her to her dorm but.... he didn't know her dorm number so that was out of the question. Maybe if he took her to his dorm?... He quickly shook his head, no, she'd probably kill him, or he'd scare her off. He looked back at her, the nurse's office had bed's... he could take her there and wait for her to wake up.

((Sorry about the delay, was watching Gordon Ramsay videos and made myself hungry...also on a mobile now btw))

Rael was walking around campus aimlessly, school having just been let out and all. Walking swiftly he debated where he should go first when a dark figure appeared in his path and with no time to react proceeded to walk face first into the shape and fell backwards onto his rear. (Rael is only like 4'10'' and weighs like 80lbs so I doubt he would knock Junchi over. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back