• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Kristako Seiker <

''Yeah it's based on vocals. The modern part is just me summoning weapons really...''

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Wooah, how cool. I wonder how many people I've passed by thinking they're normal humans and they're some sort of species I've never heard of before," they wondered out loud as they stood up and stretched. "Whelp, we got all we needed to done today finished, right? Anything else you got in mind, or would you rather we just go our separate ways? I'm free for the rest of the day, and so is Moonstone."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Talking to Kristako, Preparing to leave[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Find something to do[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]

Duhhhhhh." She said drunkenly

-----------

She clapped happily and hugged her happily

> Kikuri Yoruko<

Kikuri just cuddled her lamia daughter happily as Ayame just rested in Myuki's grasp.

Ima start giving all my characters last names xD  we could think of last names for Yuki+Shira, Blake+Sayori, and yeah. Maybe Cova and Neruka))

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Wooah, how cool. I wonder how many people I've passed by thinking they're normal humans and they're some sort of species I've never heard of before," they wondered out loud as they stood up and stretched. "Whelp, we got all we needed to done today finished, right? Anything else you got in mind, or would you rather we just go our separate ways? I'm free for the rest of the day, and so is Moonstone."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Talking to Kristako, Preparing to leave[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Find something to do[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''I wouldn't really mind if you guys stayed here. All I do on my free time is make more modifications to weapons and stuff or just sleep. Or read that book over there. But again, you can stay if you wish.''

She said before taking a drink out of her sake. The book she pointed at was a book just on a table named "The Art of War".

> Kristako Seiker <

''I wouldn't really mind if you guys stayed here. All I do on my free time is make more modifications to weapons and stuff or just sleep. Or read that book over there. But again, you can stay if you wish.''

She said before taking a drink out of her sake. The book she pointed at was a book just on a table named "The Art of War".

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"We'll go soon to avoid disrupting you in your hobbies and work... but..." Moonstone stood and went over to the book to check it out. As they picked it up and flipped through the pages gently they asked, "What is this about? Is it for class or something?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Looking through The Art of War[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako and her book[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Learn about The Art of War[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"We'll go soon to avoid disrupting you in your hobbies and work... but..." Moonstone stood and went over to the book to check it out. As they picked it up and flipped through the pages gently they asked, "What is this about? Is it for class or something?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Looking through The Art of War[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

Kristako and her book[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Learn about The Art of War[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''No. It's like a philosophy book about war. Written by Sun Tzu. Many strategic quotes that often lead to victory.''

She said as she laid on her bed.

> Kristako Seiker <

''No. It's like a philosophy book about war. Written by Sun Tzu. Many strategic quotes that often lead to victory.''

She said as she laid on her bed.

[SIZE=14pt]"How amazing," they complimented. "I've never seen this book before. I usually go for the genres of fiction, education, and [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]occasionally[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] history. Do you mind telling me where I can fi-" Their speech was cut off by Junchi grabbing their arm and pulling them away. Before Moonstone could drop the book from the pull, they sat it back down where they found it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Moonstone doesn't need to learn about anything relating to war and how to win one. It never ends well for anyone," Junchi explained to Kristako in a mixture of a stern and casual tone. "Anyways, we'll go and allow you to have some time to yourself. You were fun to be around, hope we can meet up again later." This time they sounded much more [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]pleasant[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and less like an overprotective mother. It felt like Moonstone couldn't get away from those.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As they were led out of Kristako's room and towards the exit of her dorm Moonstone waved goodbye and shared their farewells. "Goodbye! I'm still up for learning about where you got that book. Sorry for the quick leave"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Leaving Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Being pulled out of Kristako's dorm by Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Slightly [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]embarrassed[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], Annoyed[/SIZE]

Junchi, Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansom sighed and stood up. "Alright, cutie, let's go then." He motioned to the door. "You'll have to give me directions."

She nodded happily as she started to get up nearly falling as she stopd

> Kikuri Yoruko<

Kikuri just cuddled her lamia daughter happily as Ayame just rested in Myuki's grasp.

Ima start giving all my characters last names xD  we could think of last names for Yuki+Shira, Blake+Sayori, and yeah. Maybe Cova and Neruka))

(I like that idea!!)

myuki giggled and slid her and ayame to kikuri and harumi and cuddled together

"Be nice." She whined to him cutely

"Maybe." He said with a smile

Euloria, had now fallen silent as she tried to think what it could be but couldn't think of anything. With a small sigh of defeat, she decided maybe she should be patient, after all, she'd get to find out regardless. She was still really curious though.

> Zenya Seulbi <

Soon, Zenya's left eye turned golden as she used her chaos power to rewind the events in Talia's room. After it was done, she looked at the piece in Talia's bag before throwing it out the window, high up into the air as it exploded in the air. No damage was done there. Soon, Zenya's left eye turned back to the way it was.

''Talia! You're room is fixed!''

Talia heard her name, immediately knowing it was Zenya since she was the only person to see her room... Or probably the only person home right now... Whenever her parents were. She quickly put down her soda she had grabbed while waiting and ran up the stairs. She was moving pretty quick, so when she made it to the final stair, she slid across the floor, sliding into the room. "OH MY GOSH! You fixed it! Thanks Zenya! You're the absolute best."

[SIZE=14pt]"How amazing," they complimented. "I've never seen this book before. I usually go for the genres of fiction, education, and [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]occasionally[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] history. Do you mind telling me where I can fi-" Their speech was cut off by Junchi grabbing their arm and pulling them away. Before Moonstone could drop the book from the pull, they sat it back down where they found it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Moonstone doesn't need to learn about anything relating to war and how to win one. It never ends well for anyone," Junchi explained to Kristako in a mixture of a stern and casual tone. "Anyways, we'll go and allow you to have some time to yourself. You were fun to be around, hope we can meet up again later." This time they sounded much more [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]pleasant[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] and less like an overprotective mother. It felt like Moonstone couldn't get away from those.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As they were led out of Kristako's room and towards the exit of her dorm Moonstone waved goodbye and shared their farewells. "Goodbye! I'm still up for learning about where you got that book. Sorry for the quick leave"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Leaving Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Being pulled out of Kristako's dorm by Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Slightly [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]embarrassed[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], Annoyed[/SIZE]

Junchi, Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Oh okay...see ya!''

Kristako said as they left. Though she wondered why they had to leave so sudden? Even during mid question.

She nodded happily as she started to get up nearly falling as she stopd

(I like that idea!!)

myuki giggled and slid her and ayame to kikuri and harumi and cuddled together

> Kikuri Yoruko <

''Hahaha, aren't we a nice cuddly family~?''

Kikuri said in a humorous was as they cuddled. Ayame just fell asleep due to her food coma. She was alright, but she might had eaten too much.

So Yoruko is gonna be Myuki's, Harumi's and Ayame's last names?))

Nico felt a bit jumpy when someone approached her. She quickly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear shyly, laughing softly to herself. She slowly showed him a mini sketch of an eye. 

"Pretending that I can draw when I really can't," she shrugged slightly. Nico continued shading part of the eyes. She then turned her attention back to the guy. 

"How about y-yourself..?" She asked, smiling sheepishly. 

"Pretending she says." Nai looked at the paper examining the eye closely. "As for me, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. It's only peaceful so very rarely around this place... Usually someone has gotten themselves in a fight or something." He said, sitting next to the girl. "I'm Nai. What's your name?"

Talia heard her name, immediately knowing it was Zenya since she was the only person to see her room... Or probably the only person home right now... Whenever her parents were. She quickly put down her soda she had grabbed while waiting and ran up the stairs. She was moving pretty quick, so when she made it to the final stair, she slid across the floor, sliding into the room. "OH MY GOSH! You fixed it! Thanks Zenya! You're the absolute best."

> Zenya Seulbi <

''Haha...No problem. Just try not to bring in another bomb in here~''

She said as she smiled. She soon sat on Talia's bed looking a little tired. Obviously, rewinding the events in Talia's room using chaos energy was a bit tiring.

''So, what you up to now?''

Also should i change Zenya's last name to White or leave it as Seulbi?))

> Zenya Seulbi <

''Haha...No problem. Just try not to bring in another bomb in here~''

She said as she smiled. She soon sat on Talia's bed looking a little tired. Obviously, rewinding the events in Talia's room using chaos energy was a bit tiring.

''So, what you up to now?''

Also should i change Zenya's last name to White or leave it as Seulbi?))

(((( She can be a White. I don't mind. Everyone considers her family anyways. )))) 

Talia laughed lightly and nodded, "S-Sure thing. No more bombs." She said, smiling a little as she sat down beside Zenya. "Well I was gonna do so stuff with that bomb. Experiment with the tech and make my own special grenades, but I guess that plan is a no. What about you? What were you doing before I panicked?"

"Pretending she says." Nai looked at the paper examining the eye closely. "As for me, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. It's only peaceful so very rarely around this place... Usually someone has gotten themselves in a fight or something." He said, sitting next to the girl. "I'm Nai. What's your name?"

Nico laughed softly. 

"Tell me about it.. people are soo caught up in the midst of things that they don't even take the time to sit down and simply relax.." She said, taking a sip of her water bottle. 

"Is Nai really your name cause if it is, then both of our names start with N since my name is Nico.. therefore, we're like s-sisters..?" She amusely grinned, chuckling to her own joke. 

Nico laughed softly. 

"Tell me about it.. people are soo caught up in the midst of things that they don't even take the time to sit down and simply relax.." She said, taking a sip of her water bottle. 

"Is Nai really your name cause if it is, then both of our names start with N since my name is Nico.. therefore, we're like s-sisters..?" She amusely grinned, chuckling to her own joke. 

As offended as Nai should have been, he had to admit, he always had this sort of girly vibe to him. He lightly tapped his knee and laughed lightly along with Nico. "It's nice meet you Nico... Just only, I'm a boy. Not a girl." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "What made you think I was a girl?"

Euloria, had now fallen silent as she tried to think what it could be but couldn't think of anything. With a small sigh of defeat, she decided maybe she should be patient, after all, she'd get to find out regardless. She was still really curious though.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry you will love it." He said softly

> Kristako Seiker <

''Oh okay...see ya!''

Kristako said as they left. Though she wondered why they had to leave so sudden? Even during mid question.

> Kikuri Yoruko <

''Hahaha, aren't we a nice cuddly family~?''

Kikuri said in a humorous was as they cuddled. Ayame just fell asleep due to her food coma. She was alright, but she might had eaten too much.

So Yoruko is gonna be Myuki's, Harumi's and Ayame's last names?))

(Kk)

myuki and harumi both giggled happily and continued to cuddle happily

Ansom sighed and placed his hand on Shira's waist and his other on her shoulder. "You're hopeless." He teased.

"No I'm not." She said drunkenly and pouted at him

(( Won't let me quote your post ;-; @LunaCrosby ))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave a short sigh before the entered the school, she sighed and shivered slightly as her teeth chattered, "G-G-Geez," She said through her shaking teeth, she shivered again before she sneezed, "Great, the d-daemon w-was right... I n-need blood..." She said as she turned around, her back to Allen.

(( Won't let me quote your post ;-; @Nona ))

-(Zac)-

Zac turned over to his right as he opened his eyes, they had been asleep for about 2 hours now, he gave a small smile as he looked down at Rosalie, he lowered his head until he was close to her ear, "Time to wake up," He said softly into her ear before he pressed his lips against her moving back only millimetres from her lips, his eyes went into a dark crimson red as he looked down at her neck, he quickly averted his gaze from her, looking around the room.

(( @NeoClassical You missed my post :'D *Sadness* ))
(( @Daniel reaving I can't find your post... ))
(( Also! @Daniel reaving @Nona @LunaCrosby @NeoClassical If i do not reply it is because of reasons to do with home! I am so sorry about the sudden change! ))

Allen looked at her, noticing her teeth chattering, if you're cold, we could go grab towels from the nurse's office and dry off..."he said. He faintly heard what she said, "Need blood? like.... the way a vampire does or you lost a lot of it from the cut?" he asked.

> Zenya White <

''Hmmm...talking to a weapon maker. She seemed to be able to create high-tech weapons and such. Even drones.''

She said as she laid on the bed.

(Kk)

> Kikuri Yoruko <

Kikuri just giggled as she cuddled Harumi and Myuki.

(Kk)

Euloria smiled back, "Is that so?" She asked with a giggle "Well, you're good at surprises, so I know I'll like it anyways, I'm just impatient to know what it is" she admitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back