• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Saria's eyes lit up when she mentioned the room filled with kittens "Oh my, that sounds so awesome!" She chimed, smiling. Much better than a magic wand in her opinion. "And yeah, cats are cute, I'd love to be in a whole room of them" She agreed. Levi purred softly and rubbed his face against the hand that was petting him.

Hakosu nodded and giggled. "Yeah. They are really cute. My dad says he only keeps them because they are sassy, but I think he has a soft spot for them." She nodded and continued to scratch the cat behind the ear. "I never got your name." She said.

Hakosu nodded and giggled. "Yeah. They are really cute. My dad says he only keeps them because they are sassy, but I think he has a soft spot for them." She nodded and continued to scratch the cat behind the ear. "I never got your name." She said.

Saria giggled "Well I'd say he does, how could you not? They are just so snuggly!" She said before realising she hadn't introduced herself "Oh, right, sorry" she grinned brightly "I'm Saria and that's Levi" she answered, pointing to the cat "Its nice to meet you~"

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small courteous nod, "Well then, hopefully you can't control me, i am a minor anyways..." He said before his ears twitched again, she reached his hands up to his hood and pulled it over his head, he looked outwards and sighed, dark clouds. He could see the small raindrops falling from this far if he squinted his eyes, "It looks like we are about to have rain..." He said before he saw a strike of lightning, "Make that a storm..." He siad before he stood, "Would you mind if we take this conversation inside? I don't really think getting sick is on my to-do list," He said with a small laugh and smiled as he outstretched his hand. Why am i smiling? Idiot. Stupid. Revolting, how, me, Nice? A joke. He thought to himself as he tried to remove his smile. It was pointless in the end.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn shook her head, "I just need some blood and i'll be fine, no need to w... worry..." She staggered at the last part before she moved to the couch, instantly collapsing on it, she forced a laugh as her eyes dimmed in colour, "D... amn... I didn't expect to lose that much blood..." She said with a humourless laugh, "B... lood..." She said as her head rolled to the side slightly.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian shook her head, "N... No, I just, i think that you somehow revert my immortality..." You are going to have to resort to becoming a vampire, if you wish to speak to him more... The daemon said in her head, her face paled slightly before the wind picked up, "Can we continue this inside?!" She yelled out over the wind, her eyes begging him.

Allen blinked before nodding. He somehow revert her immortality? it's never happened to him before so he wouldn't know. He turned and opened the door into the school, motioning for her to hurry up and get inside.

Saria giggled "Well I'd say he does, how could you not? They are just so snuggly!" She said before realising she hadn't introduced herself "Oh, right, sorry" she grinned brightly "I'm Saria and that's Levi" she answered, pointing to the cat "Its nice to meet you~"

"Likewise!" Hakosu smiled. "I am Hakosu." She nodded and pointed at herself. "So...if you attend this school, that means you have extraordinary powers right?" She tilted her head.

((Yeah :'D))

(;-; can you repost??)

Ansom shrugged. "Yes, I guess. I don't talk to much people, remember?" He smiled and took another bite. "Don't drink too much wine, though. I don't want to have to carry you home."

"Why can't I drink wine." She whined cutely at him the. Took another drink

> Ayame <

Ayame soon rushed back to her plate and continued eating. She was now finished with her food. Though she looked so full she could probably throw up if she started rolling around.

Her mother slowly snuck up behind her grabbing her happily and coddling her

"Because you might get drunk." Ansom said with a sigh. "I haven't had nice experiences with drunk girls." He put his finger on his chin. "Well, actually, it is how I met Haiiro...."

"Ha that means you can't say that you've never had good experiences with drunk girls." She said in a slight slir as she finished her second glass

> Ayame <

Ayame just groaned a bit because she was so full.

''I'm so full...''

"Good now you can't run." She said happily

"Ha that means you can't say that you've never had good experiences with drunk girls." She said in a slight slir as she finished her second glass

> Ayame <

Ayame just rested in Myuki's grasp. She was too full to do anything.

"Likewise!" Hakosu smiled. "I am Hakosu." She nodded and pointed at herself. "So...if you attend this school, that means you have extraordinary powers right?" She tilted her head.

"Weeeellll...." Her gaze drifted to the side "Sort of?" She said, sounding unsure of answer as she looked back to Hakosu and laughed "I'm a witch, so, what I can do is limited to what I've learned I suppose..." She answered, tapping her chin with her finger as she then lightly pursed her lips. "Does being able to turn into a cat count?" She asked as a pair of ears popped out from beneath her long, blonde hair as she giggled a little. "I'm not all that extraordinary at all, I'm more curious to what you can do" she said as she swung her legs forward and back where she sat on the bench.

(( @Daniel reaving I can't find it, but it was something like this))

"A surprise?" Euloria blinked "Oh, come on, can't I have a clue?" She asked childishly.

Ansom shrugged. "I suppose so. You were sort of in a drunken state when I first met you." He laughed. "Not from alcohol, but from tiredness."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back