• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-(Zac)-

Zac used his vampire speed to be at the portal within seconds and put his arm around Rosalies waist, pulling her through with him, when they entered the room, it was Zacs, though the window was fixed and the room looked as if nothing happened he gave a happy sigh, "Well, i can't say i'm surprised..." He said in a happy tone before he let his arm around Rosalie fall to his side, he moved towards the bed and climbed in under the sheets, "Coming?" He asked as he gave a light smile to Rosalie.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a short sigh, "Don't hit me for this later..." He said before he picked her up bridal style and ran as fast as he could, they where there within seconds as he set her down, "Don't" He said as he raised his hands, "Look, sorry, OK? Your mana was going to run out fast..." He said as he looked at everything but her, "Sorry..." He said as he lightly bowed his head.

Rosalie blinked once she was left down again, not expecting to be lifter in the first place. She looked around curiously "They fixed up already? That was quick" she looked around, her gaze stopping at Zac who had already climbed under the sheets. With a smile, she nodded in response, happily hopping onto the bed and going under the covers next to him. Sure she had slept earlier, but that was because she was weak then, she didn't mind having another nap, or even if she didn't sleep, she was happy enough with just laying in beside him and relaxing for a while.

Sarin gave a short sigh, "Don't hit me for this later..." He said before he picked her up bridal style and ran as fast as he could, they where there within seconds as he set her down, "Don't" He said as he raised his hands, "Look, sorry, OK? Your mana was going to run out fast..." He said as he looked at everything but her, "Sorry..." He said as he lightly bowed his head.

Fiona glared at Sarin before chuckling. "I'm not going to hit you. Just don't do it again." She sighed. "Or at least warn me first." She tilted her head and looked around the restaurant. "Looks nice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona glared at Sarin before chuckling. "I'm not going to hit you. Just don't do it again." She sighed. "Or at least warn me first." She tilted her head and looked around the restaurant. "Looks nice."

-(Sarin)-

"Last offer we had for the place was 45 million... We turned it down obviously, we make more money than that in a week," He said with a happy smile, "And i'll warn you next time," He said before he opened the door to the restaurant, "Ladies first," He said with a stupid grin on his face.

Rosalie blinked once she was left down again, not expecting to be lifter in the first place. She looked around curiously "They fixed up already? That was quick" she looked around, her gaze stopping at Zac who had already climbed under the sheets. With a smile, she nodded in response, happily hopping onto the bed and going under the covers next to him. Sure she had slept earlier, but that was because she was weak then, she didn't mind having another nap, or even if she didn't sleep, she was happy enough with just laying in beside him and relaxing for a while.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile as she climbed under the sheets next to him, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to himself, "When i wake up, do you want to wake you as well?" He said in a tired tone, he was wavering between sleep and staying awake.

(( @Nona @NeoClassical I have to head off now, nighty nights. ))

-(Sarin)-

"Last offer we had for the place was 45 million... We turned it down obviously, we make more money than that in a week," He said with a happy smile, "And i'll warn you next time," He said before he opened the door to the restaurant, "Ladies first," He said with a stupid grin on his face.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile as she climbed under the sheets next to him, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to himself, "When i wake up, do you want to wake you as well?" He said in a tired tone, he was wavering between sleep and staying awake.

Hakosu was transfixed with the animal. "That's so cool...." She mumbled but then recoiled at the rudeness. How could something so cute be so mean? She shook her head at the girl's apology. "Oh, no worries." She gave a small smile. "I guess I kind of deserved it. Now that I think about it, it isn't all that weird that a cat can talk." She chuckled. "My dad is a little more unusual than a talking cat. I shouldn't have said anything." She sighed at her ramblings.

"No, no, you didn't deserve it, he just got cranky because he's been stared at and asked about all day, it was just you who received the after math unfortunately" Saria answered, waving her hands before she crossed her arms and darted a raised brow and glare at the cat next to her, like she was expecting him to do something. The cat huffed a little once more before lowering his head "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you miss, I forgot to tie down my temper" the cat spoke quietly. Saria nodded and smiled, pleased by his response.

Afterwards her gaze moved back to the girl "Your father is odder than a talking cat?" She tilted her head "Now I'm curious, how so?" She asked with a smile.

-(Sarin)-

-(Zac)-

-(Sarin)-

-(Zac)-

(( @Nona @NeoClassical I have to head off now, nighty nights. ))

Hakosu was transfixed with the animal. "That's so cool...." She mumbled but then recoiled at the rudeness. How could something so cute be so mean? She shook her head at the girl's apology. "Oh, no worries." She gave a small smile. "I guess I kind of deserved it. Now that I think about it, it isn't all that weird that a cat can talk." She chuckled. "My dad is a little more unusual than a talking cat. I shouldn't have said anything." She sighed at her ramblings.

"No, no, you didn't deserve it, he just got cranky because he's been stared at and asked about all day, it was just you who received the after math unfortunately" Saria answered, waving her hands before she crossed her arms and darted a raised brow and glare at the cat next to her, like she was expecting him to do something. The cat huffed a little once more before lowering his head "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you miss, I forgot to tie down my temper" the cat spoke quietly. Saria nodded and smiled, pleased by his response.

Afterwards her gaze moved back to the girl "Your father is odder than a talking cat?" She tilted her head "Now I'm curious, how so?" She asked with a smile.

-(Sarin)-

-(Zac)-

Hakosu listened to her explanation and then smiled at the cat's apology. "Like I said, no worries. It's all good." She nodded and then cocked her head to the side at the girl's question. "Oh, my dad? Well, he's a little....insane in the membrane. Chaos does that to you, I suppose." She shrugged.

-(Sarin)-

-(Zac)-

-(Sarin)-

-(Zac)-

Rosalie nodded gently in response to his question after she had been pulled closer. She snuggled herself in so that they were both comfortable before closing her eyes, not falling asleep right away like Zac was but fell asleep a short time later.

Hakosu listened to her explanation and then smiled at the cat's apology. "Like I said, no worries. It's all good." She nodded and then cocked her head to the side at the girl's question. "Oh, my dad? Well, he's a little....insane in the membrane. Chaos does that to you, I suppose." She shrugged.

Saria laughed a little "I see, well, is it fun insane? Or like...hide under the table until he's done insane?" She asked curiously "My dad... Well, hes not my actual father, im adopted but yeah, my dad is pretty boring, he's a wizard that can be really over serious, I guess that can be a good thing though" she said with a nod. "My sister is the same."

Saria laughed a little "I see, well, is it fun insane? Or like...hide under the table until he's done insane?" She asked curiously "My dad... Well, hes not my actual father, im adopted but yeah, my dad is pretty boring, he's a wizard that can be really over serious, I guess that can be a good thing though" she said with a nod. "My sister is the same."

"Well, he's fun sometimes. Other times, he's scary." Hakosu shrugged. "You just never know what he'll do next." She chuckled. "A wizard?" Her eyes lit up. "That's cool. Does he have a long gray beard? Pointy hat with stars? Long robe with the same stars? A wand?" She couldn't control the flow of questions.

Spacequake. 

The name of a large scale disaster. A large bend in the walls between dimensions, universes, multiverses, and beyond. A bomb explosion which destroys everything they engulf.

It is caused by species known to humanity as "Spirit". Spirits are extraordinary beings from a different dimension. Through their own will or not, it is unknown, but each time they come through to this world, a spacequake is to hail their entrance.

Each individual Spirit is unique in personality, power, and their knowledge of the world.

There are two known ways to stop these creatures.

One, is to destroy them with military powers. However, this is likely impossible to perform due to their highly-combative abilities.

Two, is to date them and make them fall in love before sealing their powers with a kiss.

Descending from the sky, a Spirit has joined the Role Play. His wings lighted up the Darkness.

"What do we have here, Arkriel?" asked the boy whose hair was blue, and his golden eyes were glowing in the dark. 

"Apparently, this is a universe that belongs to a system of multiverse different from ours, Shiro. No Spirit was to be found here. Yet." The Angel answered.

"That is quite great to hear. I really need to take a break. How long was it ever since I left?" The boy said.

"Longer than those whose footsteps were forgotten, my child." 

"I'll take that as very long." 

(Woohoo. Pls have mercy on me :'( )

Spacequake. 

The name of a large scale disaster. A large bend in the walls between dimensions, universes, multiverses, and beyond. A bomb explosion which destroys everything they engulf.

It is caused by species known to humanity as "Spirit". Spirits are extraordinary beings from a different dimension. Through their own will or not, it is unknown, but each time they come through to this world, a spacequake is to hail their entrance.

Each individual Spirit is unique in personality, power, and their knowledge of the world.

There are two ways to stop these creatures.

One, is to destroy them with military powers. However, this is likely impossible to perform due to their highly-combative abilities.

Two, is to date them and make them fall in love before sealing their powers with a kiss.

Descending from the sky, a Spirit has joined the Role Play. His wings lighted up the Darkness.

"What do we have here, Arkriel?" asked the boy whose hair was blue, and his golden eyes were glowing in the dark. 

"Apparently, this is a universe that belongs to a system of multiverse different from ours, Shiro. No Spirit was to be found here. Yet." The Angel answered.

"That is quite great to hear. I really need to take a break. How long was it ever since I left?" The boy said.

"Longer than those whose footsteps were forgotten, my child." 

"I'll take that as very long." 

(Woohoo. Pls have mercy on me :'( )

(Pretty sure you must submit a character sheet first.)

"Well, he's fun sometimes. Other times, he's scary." Hakosu shrugged. "You just never know what he'll do next." She chuckled. "A wizard?" Her eyes lit up. "That's cool. Does he have a long gray beard? Pointy hat with stars? Long robe with the same stars? A wand?" She couldn't control the flow of questions.

Saria laughed "No, no, he looks pretty normal" she said shaking her head as she leaned back on the bench "It would be pretty funny if he did look like that" she said glancing over at the girl "He does have a wand I think" she answered with a nod.

Saria laughed "No, no, he looks pretty normal" she said shaking her head as she leaned back on the bench "It would be pretty funny if he did look like that" she said glancing over at the girl "He does have a wand I think" she answered with a nod.

"Wow. A wand..." Hakosu smiled, genuinely impressed. "That's so cool. My dad doesn't have a wand...." She sighed. "He has a room filled with kittens though. He says cats are the animals of disorder." She laughed. "I just think they're so cute." She reached her hand out to pet the white cat.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small courteous nod, "Well then, hopefully you can't control me, i am a minor anyways..." He said before his ears twitched again, she reached his hands up to his hood and pulled it over his head, he looked outwards and sighed, dark clouds. He could see the small raindrops falling from this far if he squinted his eyes, "It looks like we are about to have rain..." He said before he saw a strike of lightning, "Make that a storm..." He siad before he stood, "Would you mind if we take this conversation inside? I don't really think getting sick is on my to-do list," He said with a small laugh and smiled as he outstretched his hand. Why am i smiling? Idiot. Stupid. Revolting, how, me, Nice? A joke. He thought to himself as he tried to remove his smile. It was pointless in the end.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn shook her head, "I just need some blood and i'll be fine, no need to w... worry..." She staggered at the last part before she moved to the couch, instantly collapsing on it, she forced a laugh as her eyes dimmed in colour, "D... amn... I didn't expect to lose that much blood..." She said with a humourless laugh, "B... lood..." She said as her head rolled to the side slightly.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian shook her head, "N... No, I just, i think that you somehow revert my immortality..." You are going to have to resort to becoming a vampire, if you wish to speak to him more... The daemon said in her head, her face paled slightly before the wind picked up, "Can we continue this inside?!" She yelled out over the wind, her eyes begging him.

"Evlyn!" He said worriedly as he walked over and sighed before holding out his wrist out to her

Ansom laughed as well as he took a bite of his food. "Yeah, I guess that's true." He smiled.

"You guess?" She asked in a giggle

@Nona did I miss your reply?)

"Wow. A wand..." Hakosu smiled, genuinely impressed. "That's so cool. My dad doesn't have a wand...." She sighed. "He has a room filled with kittens though. He says cats are the animals of disorder." She laughed. "I just think they're so cute." She reached her hand out to pet the white cat.

Saria's eyes lit up when she mentioned the room filled with kittens "Oh my, that sounds so awesome!" She chimed, smiling. Much better than a magic wand in her opinion. "And yeah, cats are cute, I'd love to be in a whole room of them" She agreed. Levi purred softly and rubbed his face against the hand that was petting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back