• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon snapped back into reality. You can tell because she jerked her head back and sat up straight as if something went through her or at least hit her. She soon blinked a few times and looked around. She soon saw Junchi and Moonstone, not realizing she had flash backed on them before looking back at the blueprint and labeling parts again.

''...It would be nice if you could stop jotting stuff about me in that notebook there...''

> Ayame <

''Ma..!!''

Ayame complained as Kikuri sat at the other side of the table giggling lightly.

"No!" Myuki said to her again as she rolled around the floor with her

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon snapped back into reality. You can tell because she jerked her head back and sat up straight as if something went through her or at least hit her. She soon blinked a few times and looked around. She soon saw Junchi and Moonstone, not realizing she had flash backed on them before looking back at the blueprint and labeling parts again.

''...It would be nice if you could stop jotting stuff about me in that notebook there...''

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone chuckled, yet was relieved that Kristako was no longer catatonic. "Are you suggesting I should stop doing my homework? We're supposed to contrast our differences and make predictions on how we'll look as we age from what I remember." They smiled, but soon after pouted in a mocking way before continuing their speech. "I guess we could stop though, I wouldn't like for you to freeze up again. Perhaps we should get you to the health room?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone didn't mind stopping their progress too much. They were already done with marking the differences in physical differences the two had: Kristako has a bigger chest size, a slimmer appearance, lighter skin, and blonde hair. Moonstone had a flat chest, a muscular body, ebony skin, and white hair. It was an easy task to accomplish, but just in case Moonstone added personality differences too: Kristako was more calm and mature than they were, and she had more of an interest in engineering than they think they would ever have.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone chuckled, yet was relieved that Kristako was no longer catatonic. "Are you suggesting I should stop doing my homework? We're supposed to contrast our differences and make predictions on how we'll look as we age from what I remember." They smiled, but soon after pouted in a mocking way before continuing their speech. "I guess we could stop though, I wouldn't like for you to freeze up again. Perhaps we should get you to the health room?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone didn't mind stopping their progress too much. They were already done with marking the differences in physical differences the two had: Kristako has a bigger chest size, a slimmer appearance, lighter skin, and blonde hair. Moonstone had a flat chest, a muscular body, ebony skin, and white hair. It was an easy task to accomplish, but just in case Moonstone added personality differences too: Kristako was more calm and mature than they were, and she had more of an interest in engineering than they think they would ever have.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Bored[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''...Well...What you have written down about me might be flawed. But let's just called it a version. Do you wish to see more?''

Kristako asked as she looked at them.

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Bored[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''...Well...What you have written down about me might be flawed. But let's just called it a version. Do you wish to see more?''

> Kristako Seiker <

> Kristako Seiker <

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"See more?" Junchi asked as they raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Don't mind if I d-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"I don't think she meant it that way," Moonstone interrupted. "But yes, I would like to 'see more', if the 'more' means learning more about you."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi sighed at Moonstone's strict response, but shrugged. Even if Kristako did mean it in the way they wanted it, Moonstone would just ruin it by being a prude.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Doing their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Flippant[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Moonstone and Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"See more?" Junchi asked as they raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Don't mind if I d-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"I don't think she meant it that way," Moonstone interrupted. "But yes, I would like to 'see more', if the 'more' means learning more about you."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi sighed at Moonstone's strict response, but shrugged. Even if Kristako did mean it in the way they wanted it, Moonstone would just ruin it by being a prude.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Doing their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Flippant[/SIZE]

Moonstone and Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Himeragi Seiker HeavyBarrel.png

Kristako soon got up and looked at them before took a deep breathe and closed her eyes. Soon, electrical surges began running through her body before it looked like plasma running throughout her body and that she would explode. She soon opened her eyes before making a gesture of her arms, raising them up and the plasma surges started to rapidly show and cover her body before she threw her arms down and sort of exploded of plasma. She now looked different. More combat ready and daring. She soon smirked and looked at Junchi and Moonstone, putting her hand on her waist and bending her knee a slight bit so that her weight was going through one leg.

''How's this?''

> Zenya Seulbi <

Zenya was a bit clueless at first when Talia grabbed her hand. Until she heard the explosion. She looked at the door slightly confused. Was that the UN tech she helped Talia get? She soon heard Talia speak before looking back at her. She noticed the blush. She soon smiled and leaned on the door frame.

''Well...the CIA gave me a promotional uniform so it's not all that special. They also removed my criminal record. And also...''

She soon stopped leaning on the door frame before she opened the door and slowly opened it looking at the aftermath of the explosion.

''When did you steal more tech...?''

Talia laughed nervously upin being asked when she stole more tech, "I was stealing this stuff like crazy. They didn't need it... They were just gonna hurt us supers with it anyways." She said, before going to look inside her room. "Oh man... That's a total mess. They're gonna kill me 100 times over." Talia said, before going inside her room and sitting on her now crusted and burnt bed. "I should have tossed it out the window."

Nico felt a little gloomy that her date didn't end on a good note, so she started sketching in her little drawing pad. She kept herself busy in order to forget about it. One thing she loves to doodle are eyebrows. She likes them to look snatched and fleeky. 

@Roman

Nai whistled a soft tune as he walked along the sidewalk. Everything seemed to be looking good around the area, so he figured he could just relax, and get some peace and quiet in comparison to the loud and buzzing day of school. He saw someone sitting on a bench, doing what seemed to be drawing so he made his way to the bench, hoping to get a peek. "Hey. What ya doing?"

Talia laughed nervously upin being asked when she stole more tech, "I was stealing this stuff like crazy. They didn't need it... They were just gonna hurt us supers with it anyways." She said, before going to look inside her room. "Oh man... That's a total mess. They're gonna kill me 100 times over." Talia said, before going inside her room and sitting on her now crusted and burnt bed. "I should have tossed it out the window."

Nai whistled a soft tune as he walked along the sidewalk. Everything seemed to be looking good around the area, so he figured he could just relax, and get some peace and quiet in comparison to the loud and buzzing day of school. He saw someone sitting on a bench, doing what seemed to be drawing so he made his way to the bench, hoping to get a peek. "Hey. What ya doing?"

> Zenya Seulbi <

''Here, allow me to fix it. Though I'll need you to step out of the room first. Let's just say, I'm gonna rewind what just happened. That also means reversing the explosion...''

Zenya said as she stepped into the room.

> Zenya Seulbi <

''Here, allow me to fix it. Though I'll need you to step out of the room first. Let's just say, I'm gonna rewind what just happened. That also means reversing the explosion...''

Zenya said as she stepped into the room.

"W-Wait... You can do that?" Zenya asked curiously as she stook up, dusting her skirt off. "Okay... I guess I'll let you do it." She said, walking pass Zenya, nodding at her with a smile, she didn't look back. She kept going forward, making her way into the kitchen, waiting for Zenya to call for her. 

"W-Wait... You can do that?" Zenya asked curiously as she stook up, dusting her skirt off. "Okay... I guess I'll let you do it." She said, walking pass Zenya, nodding at her with a smile, she didn't look back. She kept going forward, making her way into the kitchen, waiting for Zenya to call for her. 

> Zenya Seulbi <

Soon, Zenya's left eye turned golden as she used her chaos power to rewind the events in Talia's room. After it was done, she looked at the piece in Talia's bag before throwing it out the window, high up into the air as it exploded in the air. No damage was done there. Soon, Zenya's left eye turned back to the way it was.

''Talia! You're room is fixed!''

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon got up and looked at them before took a deep breathe and closed her eyes. Soon, electrical surges began running through her body before it looked like plasma running throughout her body and that she would explode. She soon opened her eyes before making a gesture of her arms, raising them up and the plasma surges started to rapidly show and cover her body before she threw her arms down and sort of exploded of plasma. She now looked different. More combat ready and daring. She soon smirked and looked at Junchi and Moonstone, putting her hand on her waist and bending her knee a slight bit so that her weight was going through one leg.

''How's this?''

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]A loud laughter came out of Moonstone as they exclaimed, "Awesome! This is much better than what Junchi was thinking." Already they were going back to writing about Kristako and her powers. They were learning more than they expected from her. "Since you got to demonstrate things about yourself we didn't know, I think it should be Junchi's turn next. I wrote down enough stuff about you and I finished my part with Junchi, we should at least give you a chance to do your part of your homework."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Finishing up their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Impressed[/SIZE]

Junchi and Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Help Junchi and Kristako with their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=18.6667px]A loud laughter came out of Moonstone as they exclaimed, "Awesome! This is much better than what Junchi was thinking." Already they were going back to writing about Kristako and her powers. They were learning more than they expected from her. "Since you got to demonstrate things about yourself we didn't know, I think it should be Junchi's turn next. I wrote down enough stuff about you and I finished my part with Junchi, we should at least give you a chance to do your part of your homework."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Finishing up their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Impressed[/SIZE]

Junchi and Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Help Junchi and Kristako with their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''It's already done. There's...8 more forms of me I haven't shown you yet. You could say all with their own personality and strength.''

Kristako said before going over to one part of the room which had a bottle of rum and taking a shot of it. She was right. All those forms with their own personality. In this form, she seemed more carefree and probably a rule breaker with limits.

''Don't tell anyone I just took a shot of rum, kay?''

> Himeragi Seiker <

''She's prepared already. And she already started attending. It was kinda cool how she found literally every discount for supplies she needed.''

Himeragi said as she giggled a bit. She just hugged Kuroh's back as they neared the restaurant.

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh looked around at Himeragi and smiled as he replied, the Chinese restaurant soon coming into view as he continued walking♆...

“ What do you mean? School doesn't start for another few days, silly~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Kristako Seiker <

''It's already done. There's...8 more forms of me I haven't shown you yet. You could say all with their own personality and strength.''

Kristako said before going over to one part of the room which had a bottle of rum and taking a shot of it. She was right. All those forms with their own personality. In this form, she seemed more carefree and probably a rule breaker with limits.

''Don't tell anyone I just took a shot of rum, kay?''

[SIZE=11pt]"Eight more forms? What kind of being are you?" Junchi asked as they watched her take a shot. They found it cute how she thought it was necessary to keep her drinking habits a secret, then again, both them and Moonstone were very [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]lenient[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] with their more negative habits. "Okay," they agreed alongside Moonstone. "I'd like some too though." Junchi requested.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Amused[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Learn more about Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Eight more forms? What kind of being are you?" Junchi asked as they watched her take a shot. They found it cute how she thought it was necessary to keep her drinking habits a secret, then again, both them and Moonstone were very [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]lenient[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] with their more negative habits. "Okay," they agreed alongside Moonstone. "I'd like some too though." Junchi requested.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

[SIZE=11pt]Status:

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Amused[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Learn more about Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Sure. Take a drink.''

She said before grabbing a bottle of sake before she popped off the lid went over to the bed and sat down, and drank from the bottle. After her drink, she spoke again.

''What kind of being am I? I'm an Intoner. We all have these transformations that make us stronger for a limited time. Though 7 of my transformations only get me stronger in certain areas and I could use them as long as I want. I do have an ultimate form but that is limited.''

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh looked around at Himeragi and smiled as he replied, the Chinese restaurant soon coming into view as he continued walking♆...

“ What do you mean? School doesn't start for another few days, silly~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''E-Eh? I just got of school a few hours ago. Did you forget the dates or something...?''

Himeragi asked being very confused. Even more confused than the time of her childhood unable to tell the difference between a gun and a sword and a gun-blade.

-(Zac)-

Zac slightly sighed before he was cut off by himself hissing, "Once i get some blood i'll be fine..." He said before he looked around the room and gave a defeated sigh, "No blood..." He said as he looked down at the ground.

Rosalie looked over at him as he sighed "Well, that's not exactly true..." She moved over until she was right next to him "If blood is what you need to feel better, then you can have some of mine" she offered with a gentle smile. "I don't mind, I promise"

Fiona smiled again. "I am a CareTaker. We are very similar to humans but we have extraordinary powers that allow us to control higher entities, like the Anti-God."

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small courteous nod, "Well then, hopefully you can't control me, i am a minor anyways..." He said before his ears twitched again, she reached his hands up to his hood and pulled it over his head, he looked outwards and sighed, dark clouds. He could see the small raindrops falling from this far if he squinted his eyes, "It looks like we are about to have rain..." He said before he saw a strike of lightning, "Make that a storm..." He siad before he stood, "Would you mind if we take this conversation inside? I don't really think getting sick is on my to-do list," He said with a small laugh and smiled as he outstretched his hand. Why am i smiling? Idiot. Stupid. Revolting, how, me, Nice? A joke. He thought to himself as he tried to remove his smile. It was pointless in the end.

"Let me help you." He said as he quickly ran over to help her with whatever she needed. "I can cleanse your body of the silver." He said to her honestly. Shadow can be manipulated in countless ways if you know how, and atrio was a master from birth

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn shook her head, "I just need some blood and i'll be fine, no need to w... worry..." She staggered at the last part before she moved to the couch, instantly collapsing on it, she forced a laugh as her eyes dimmed in colour, "D... amn... I didn't expect to lose that much blood..." She said with a humourless laugh, "B... lood..." She said as her head rolled to the side slightly.

(Agh the time differnce, its 10:51 pm for me)

Allen blinked, staring at her. "What am I?...." he repeated, backing up a couple steps to give her space. "I've been called a monster if that answers your question...." he stated, putting his hands in his pocket's. "I don't know what I am, there isn't a name for what me and my sister are besides what human's would name us to fear us less" he said. "I apologize for not being able to answer your question, I understand if you wish for me to leave and not bother you any more  then I already have..."

-(Caspian)-

Caspian shook her head, "N... No, I just, i think that you somehow revert my immortality..." You are going to have to resort to becoming a vampire, if you wish to speak to him more... The daemon said in her head, her face paled slightly before the wind picked up, "Can we continue this inside?!" She yelled out over the wind, her eyes begging him.

Rosalie looked over at him as he sighed "Well, that's not exactly true..." She moved over until she was right next to him "If blood is what you need to feel better, then you can have some of mine" she offered with a gentle smile. "I don't mind, I promise"

((So so sorry ;-; I was super busy, i got called by my friends and BS ensued with fights over more BS, sorry...))
-(Zac)-

Zac instantly brang his hands up to Rosalies face, "N... No... I am not hurting you again. There has to be some other way," He said before standing up, his hands being removed from her face, he looked around frantically, "Shit..." He cursed under his breathe as he was about to walk away.

((So so sorry ;-; I was super busy, i got called by my friends and BS ensued with fights over more BS, sorry...))
-(Zac)-

Zac instantly brang his hands up to Rosalies face, "N... No... I am not hurting you again. There has to be some other way," He said before standing up, his hands being removed from her face, he looked around frantically, "Shit..." He cursed under his breathe as he was about to walk away.

((No worries, its fine! I hope everything got sorted out : D))

Rosalie sighed softly as he stood up, her gaze following him as he looked around. "Well, It looks like there isn't..." She frowned a little "I'll help you look for an alternative if that's what you want" she stood up "but if you really feel you need to before we find a solution, I don't mind you taking some in a situation like this" she glanced over at him with a reassuring smile. "I'll be okay"

((No worries, its fine! I hope everything got sorted out : D))

Rosalie sighed softly as he stood up, her gaze following him as he looked around. "Well, It looks like there isn't..." She frowned a little "I'll help you look for an alternative if that's what you want" she stood up "but if you really feel you need to before we find a solution, I don't mind you taking some in a situation like this" she glanced over at him with a reassuring smile. "I'll be okay"

((Nup, been in the call for 22 minutes and now there asking my opinion on the situation, my reply: "Just stfu and et me play my game you imbeciles, play nice already you small 5 year olds.))
-(Zac)-

Zac walked forward a step before he looked around the room and sighed in defeat, "I'll try to take as little blood as possible... Just... Tap me on the shoulder if i am hurting you to much..." He moved closer to Rosalie and placed his hands on her shoulders, "Do you want to sit down?" He asked in a light tone before he lightly kissed her on the lips, he hissed in pain as he turned his head away from Rosalie, "Shit..." He said with a humourless laugh.

((Nup, been in the call for 22 minutes and now there asking my opinion on the situation, my reply: "Just stfu and et me play my game you imbeciles, play nice already you small 5 year olds.))
-(Zac)-

Zac walked forward a step before he looked around the room and sighed in defeat, "I'll try to take as little blood as possible... Just... Tap me on the shoulder if i am hurting you to much..." He moved closer to Rosalie and placed his hands on her shoulders, "Do you want to sit down?" He asked in a light tone before he lightly kissed her on the lips, he hissed in pain as he turned his head away from Rosalie, "Shit..." He said with a humourless laugh.

((Oh. Why not tell them you don't want to get involved?))

Rosalie nodded "I will" she answered, kissing him on the cheek before sitting down just in case she'd feel faint after "Just take what you need to feel better, okay?" She smiled lightly at him.

((Oh. Why not tell them you don't want to get involved?))

Rosalie nodded "I will" she answered, kissing him on the cheek before sitting down just in case she'd feel faint after "Just take what you need to feel better, okay?" She smiled lightly at him.

(( Already tried that, ;-; There fighting over who ate what and what was better... It's absolute BS, ))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small nod and a smile when she kissed him, he sighed before he sat down in front of her, he pulled her closer until she was sitting on his lap, he moved his head so that he was where her shoulder blade and neck met, he lightly kissed a spot before sinking his fangs in, he had wrapped his arms around her at this point as he drank her blood.

((Absolutely no idea if this can be considered, "Smut" as is referred to by many : / ))

(( Already tried that, ;-; There fighting over who ate what and what was better... It's absolute BS, ))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small nod and a smile when she kissed him, he sighed before he sat down in front of her, he pulled her closer until she was sitting on his lap, he moved his head so that he was where her shoulder blade and neck met, he lightly kissed a spot before sinking his fangs in, he had wrapped his arms around her at this point as he drank her blood.

((Absolutely no idea if this can be considered, "Smut" as is referred to by many : / ))

((Oh, okay XDD kinda sounds ridiculous. Also may, I don't think it counts as that, they aren't doing anything that isn't age appropriate unless you count kisses as inappropriate XDD))

After sitting on his lap, she took a quick breath as she braced herself for the bite, which although she winced a little, It didn't hurt as much as it did the first time actually, maybe because he hadn't lost his cool this time and actually knew what he was doing. It still hurt a little though. She had placed her hands to his chest so if she did need to tap his shoulder or push him away, she could do it a bit quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back