• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone blushed slightly from Kristako's response. "Oh, uh, sorry. By analyze I meant that you just, uh, review me, you know?" They sighed and shook their head. "Augh, I'm really bad at being comprehensible. We're supposed to guess how our partners will look as they get older, correct? Well, by analyze I meant understand and review information about us to think up an appropriate idea of our future selves. I guess that does require us to know more about one another though..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Hoping they didn't make a complete fool of themself they tried to think up a good way to continue the homework. "I over-complicate things a lot, I apologize. Since I already sort of started, would you like to go next, Kristako?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Embarrassed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''About myself...hmm...I don't think there's much about me...''

She said as she continued her homework.

Fiona matched the boy's laugh before shrugging her shoulders. "To be considered lesser is all about perspective." She straightened her posture. "In the city, a human is a normal site. In this school, humans are hard to come by. That makes you a specimen of interest. And with you being a half human, that gives you a story."

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave another small laugh, "I have quite a story then," He said in a low whisper as he turned his head to look at the ground, "A great one at that," He said in another low whisper before he raised his head again, he turned his head to the girl, "Sarin, you?" He said as he put his hand out.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave another small laugh, "I have quite a story then," He said in a low whisper as he turned his head to look at the ground, "A great one at that," He said in another low whisper before he raised his head again, he turned his head to the girl, "Sarin, you?" He said as he put his hand out.

Fiona looked at the outstretched hand before smiling and shaking it. "Fiona." She gave a small nod. "Nice to meet you, Sarin. It's cool to meet people who aren't totally bananas like my boss."

Allen went wide eye'd when she had fallen, quickly kneeling down beside her to make sure she was alright. "Are you alright?" he asked, noticing the sudden rain pouring down, she had been right i surely did start raining. He ignored the rain and turned his focus back to her, staring intently, she was more important right now.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian groaned in pain, before her eyes shot open, "Why am i... Feeling pain?" She said as she looked down as her hand, it was scraped and a light amount of blood came out of the wound, "Y-yeah... I-i'm f-fine..." She said in a shaky voice as he tried to stand again but almost fell face first again.

She was completely tensed up as he placed his hands on her shoulders and told her to calm down. She let a shaky breath before nodding, her gaze then dropping to the floor briefly. "Right, Okay, sorry... I'm just not used to this sort of thing" she answered as her body had relaxed itself, she let a sigh, running her hand through her hair. After he had finished removing the silver, that wave of relief that was due to be felt earlier, washed through her as her gaze moved to look at his face, "Are you still hurting now?" She asked, looking where the wound just was.

-(Zac)-

Zac slightly sighed before he was cut off by himself hissing, "Once i get some blood i'll be fine..." He said before he looked around the room and gave a defeated sigh, "No blood..." He said as he looked down at the ground.

Fiona looked at the outstretched hand before smiling and shaking it. "Fiona." She gave a small nod. "Nice to meet you, Sarin. It's cool to meet people who aren't totally bananas like my boss."

-(Sarin)-

Sarin made a confused face, "Who is your boss exactly?" He said as he tilted his head slightly, he would know the name if it was the person that gave him no life and made him a killing machine for their so called "Company" he fumed with anger at the thought of her being apart of them.

(( @Wicked Jester What is your character that owns the evil business? If that is OK with you,
 @Nona @NeoClassical @LunaCrosby If i don't reply it's because i am in class and doing this secretly... I am so evil right now >:D ))

> Kristako Seiker <

''About myself...hmm...I don't think there's much about me...''

She said as she continued her homework.

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi laughed at Moonstone's social awkwardness and at Kristako's response. "I don't believe that; there has to be something about you. You take engineering class, you know how to modify weapons, you have a fucking holographic computer or whatever that is." They pushed a hand through their hair as they tried to think up some stuff to ask Kristako. "What about your family? Someone had to teach you stuff on weapons, right? What caused you to come here? Does your family have any particular body shape that they gain as they get older?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Already Junchi was writing in their notebook about Kristako. Their first thing was how she was much curvier than they were, and the next was how she had one red eye and one blue eye. "Heterochromia... weird, okay..." they muttered as they continued to write.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako, Doing their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Junchi laughed at Moonstone's social awkwardness and at Kristako's response. "I don't believe that; there has to be something about you. You take engineering class, you know how to modify weapons, you have a fucking holographic computer or whatever that is." They pushed a hand through their hair as they tried to think up some stuff to ask Kristako. "What about your family? Someone had to teach you stuff on weapons, right? What caused you to come here? Does your family have any particular body shape that they gain as they get older?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Already Junchi was writing in their notebook about Kristako. Their first thing was how she was much curvier than they were, and the next was how she had one red eye and one blue eye. "Heterochromia... weird, okay..." they muttered as they continued to write.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako, Doing their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Well...I kinda learned it myself and as for family--''

She had cut herself off since she remembered her dad being dead. It also caused her hand to just float over the blueprint as she held the pencil. It looked like she was zoning back, like a war veteran remembering a flashback from war.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin made a confused face, "Who is your boss exactly?" He said as he tilted his head slightly, he would know the name if it was the person that gave him no life and made him a killing machine for their so called "Company" he fumed with anger at the thought of her being apart of them.

(( @Wicked Jester What is your character that owns the evil business? If that is OK with you,
 @Nona @NeoClassical @LunaCrosby If i don't reply it's because i am in class and doing this secretly... I am so evil right now >:D ))

Fiona chuckled. "His name is Ansom. He's the Anti-God." She shrugged slightly. "He tends to go insane in the membrane ofttimes."

Fiona chuckled. "His name is Ansom. He's the Anti-God." She shrugged slightly. "He tends to go insane in the membrane ofttimes."

-(Sarin)-

"Ah," He said slightly confused, "Wouldn't want to meet him then," He said as he gave a soft chuckle, "May i ask what race you are?" He said in a questioning tone as he cocked his head before he raised his hands in a surrendering pose, "You don't have to answer, i've already had enough fighting for a week," He said giving a soft chuckle as his ears twitched lightly.

> Kristako Seiker <

''Well...I kinda learned it myself and as for family--''

She had cut herself off since she remembered her dad being dead. It also caused her hand to just float over the blueprint as she held the pencil. It looked like she was zoning back, like a war veteran remembering a flashback from war.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi recognized that expression somewhat from Moonstone whenever certain topics where brought up. A moment of panic flooded Junchi as they realized what probably happened to Kristako and that they may have been responsible for it. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry," they apologized, hoping she could hear them. Already they were standing up and approaching her to make sure she was okay, but reminded themself that touching her probably wouldn't improve the situation. "Let's, uh, let's switch the topic. I don't think we tried to get to know Moonstone, right?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]For a moment Junchi wanted to scream. Today didn't seem to be their day when it came to social interaction. First they caused Fricka to suffer to the point her romantic relationship was ruined, next some girl ranted at them about Fricka, and now they probably sent someone into a PTSD episode.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Trying to make sure Kristako is okay[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Anxious[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Make sure Kristako is okay[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

-(Sarin)-

"Ah," He said slightly confused, "Wouldn't want to meet him then," He said as he gave a soft chuckle, "May i ask what race you are?" He said in a questioning tone as he cocked his head before he raised his hands in a surrendering pose, "You don't have to answer, i've already had enough fighting for a week," He said giving a soft chuckle as his ears twitched lightly.

Fiona smiled again. "I am a CareTaker. We are very similar to humans but we have extraordinary powers that allow us to control higher entities, like the Anti-God."

-(Sarin)-

((maybe? well that depends on if you're referring to the acting leader, the founder, or the organization itself.... also what situation am i responding to this about? because they wouldn't be a part of cross if thats what you're getting at. CROSS doesn't let people go free.... If thats what you're talking about from the 2 posts i read XDDD))

(( @NeoClassical @Nona @Daniel reaving Will have to head off soon, theya!
 @Wicked Jester Well, what i mean is the Cross organisation, by the fact he escaped and stuff like that in his BIO, though i mean it is entirely up to you. ))
((CROSS wouldent give you the chance to escape, besides, while they dabble in genetic and magical alterations, its not a primary focus of theirs. They dont go full scale because they want to create soldiers they can control, not beings that could come back and bite them in the ass.))

-(Caspian)-

Caspian groaned in pain, before her eyes shot open, "Why am i... Feeling pain?" She said as she looked down as her hand, it was scraped and a light amount of blood came out of the wound, "Y-yeah... I-i'm f-fine..." She said in a shaky voice as he tried to stand again but almost fell face first again.

(What time is it for you? :oo)

Allen blinked when he saw the blood before seeing her almost fall again. He put his arm around her waist to support her in case she nearly fell again, "We should go to the nurse's office and get that fixed up" he said referring to the cut.

Allen blinked when he saw the blood before seeing her almost fall again. He put his arm around her waist to support her in case she nearly fell again, "We should go to the nurse's office and get that fixed up" he said referring to the cut.

((Sorry, just had reccess, and it's 11:21 AM, i am in Aussie WA btw.))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian looked up at Allen a horrified expression on her face, "What... Is wrong with me?" She said in a low whisper, not trusting her voice enough, she gave a shaky breath before she stood up straight. I told you to STAY AWAY from him, and you didn't listen. She heard the daemon in her head and her fear grew, she drew in a shaky breathe, "Please... Tell me what your race is..." She said in a low whisper as she lowered her head.

((Sorry, just had reccess, and it's 11:21 AM, i am in Aussie WA btw.))
-(Caspian)-

Caspian looked up at Allen a horrified expression on her face, "What... Is wrong with me?" She said in a low whisper, not trusting her voice enough, she gave a shaky breath before she stood up straight. I told you to STAY AWAY from him, and you didn't listen. She heard the daemon in her head and her fear grew, she drew in a shaky breathe, "Please... Tell me what your race is..." She said in a low whisper as she lowered her head.

(Agh the time differnce, its 10:51 pm for me)

Allen blinked, staring at her. "What am I?...." he repeated, backing up a couple steps to give her space. "I've been called a monster if that answers your question...." he stated, putting his hands in his pocket's. "I don't know what I am, there isn't a name for what me and my sister are besides what human's would name us to fear us less" he said. "I apologize for not being able to answer your question, I understand if you wish for me to leave and not bother you any more  then I already have..."

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE=14.6667px]Junchi recognized that expression somewhat from Moonstone whenever certain topics where brought up. A moment of panic flooded Junchi as they realized what probably happened to Kristako and that they may have been responsible for it. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry," they apologized, hoping she could hear them. Already they were standing up and approaching her to make sure she was okay, but reminded themself that touching her probably wouldn't improve the situation. "Let's, uh, let's switch the topic. I don't think we tried to get to know Moonstone, right?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]For a moment Junchi wanted to scream. Today didn't seem to be their day when it came to social interaction. First they caused Fricka to suffer to the point her romantic relationship was ruined, next some girl ranted at them about Fricka, and now they probably sent someone into a PTSD episode.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Trying to make sure Kristako is okay[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Anxious[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Make sure Kristako is okay[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako just froze still seeming unable to hear Junchi and Moonstone.

Ansom quickly shook his head. "Oh, no. Don't take it the wrong way. It was stupid of me to invite you to lunch. I'm too attracted to you......"

"Your really still attracted to me?" She asked curiously in a small state of shock by his words

((Oh... Can you please show me the reply? Maybe page 7754? Or 7753?))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a short nod as her eyes returned to there dark/light crimson red, "Final push... Hah, that solider was right..." She moved over to a couch and sat down, she instantly hissed in pain as she grabbed her wound, "Silvers a bitch." She said in a low whisper.

"Let me help you." He said as he quickly ran over to help her with whatever she needed. "I can cleanse your body of the silver." He said to her honestly. Shadow can be manipulated in countless ways if you know how, and atrio was a master from birth

> Ayame <

''Ma, I'm fine!! My arm is okay..! You don't have to baby me anymore, I'm 14..!!''

Ayame said in a childish way.

"You can be 25 and you'd still be my sweet little baby." Myuki said as she hugged ayame tighter and wrapped around her gently so she couldn't run from her

(@roman did I miss a reply?)

(Did I miss a reply luna)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Your really still attracted to me?" She asked curiously in a small state of shock by his words

"Let me help you." He said as he quickly ran over to help her with whatever she needed. "I can cleanse your body of the silver." He said to her honestly. Shadow can be manipulated in countless ways if you know how, and atrio was a master from birth

"You can be 25 and you'd still be my sweet little baby." Myuki said as she hugged ayame tighter and wrapped around her gently so she couldn't run from her

(Roman did I miss a reply?)

> Ayame <

''But ma...!!''

Ayame complained as she was kept there in Myuki's grasp.

Your really still attracted to me?" She asked curiously in a small state of shock by his words

Ansom nodded slowly. "Of course I am. Have I not made that clear?" He smiled a bit. "It's hard not to be attracted to you. Some nights, I get Fiona to remove the thoughts of you from my head just so I can go to sleep." He then frowned. "Yikes. I sound obsessive and insane, don't I?"

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako just froze still seeming unable to hear Junchi and Moonstone.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Let's just state the differences of our bodies compared to hers, guess how she'll look in the future, and leave. We shouldn't be held back in our homework because she froze up on the mention of her family," Moonstone responded bitterly as they continued to write information on both Kristako and Junchi in their journal. It wasn't even a full second before Junchi glared and [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]berated[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] them for their harsh and apathetic attitude towards Kristako. Realizing that Junchi wouldn't leave with them, they shrugged and decided to just help her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Well, maybe we should get a nurse for her if she's completely catatonic. Talking to her seems to have no effect."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Junchi[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Annoyed[/SIZE]

Junchi[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Help Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

> Ayame <

''But ma...!!''

Ayame complained as she was kept there in Myuki's grasp.

"No buts!!! You and your sister are forever my baby's and that's that." She said as she continued to coddle her 

Ansom nodded slowly. "Of course I am. Have I not made that clear?" He smiled a bit. "It's hard not to be attracted to you. Some nights, I get Fiona to remove the thoughts of you from my head just so I can go to sleep." He then frowned. "Yikes. I sound obsessive and insane, don't I?"

She giggled which burst into a small laughter at how he thought he sounded obsessive which he did but that was normal for guys. "Your right you do.. But that's alright. Every one sounds that way." She told him as the waiter brought her wine and she smiled before taking the glass and drinking from it happily

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Let's just state the differences of our bodies compared to hers, guess how she'll look in the future, and leave. We shouldn't be held back in our homework because she froze up on the mention of her family," Moonstone responded bitterly as they continued to write information on both Kristako and Junchi in their journal. It wasn't even a full second before Junchi glared and [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]berated[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] them for their harsh and apathetic attitude towards Kristako. Realizing that Junchi wouldn't leave with them, they shrugged and decided to just help her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Well, maybe we should get a nurse for her if she's completely catatonic. Talking to her seems to have no effect."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Annoyed[/SIZE]

Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Help Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon snapped back into reality. You can tell because she jerked her head back and sat up straight as if something went through her or at least hit her. She soon blinked a few times and looked around. She soon saw Junchi and Moonstone, not realizing she had flash backed on them before looking back at the blueprint and labeling parts again.

''...It would be nice if you could stop jotting stuff about me in that notebook there...''

"No buts!!! You and your sister are forever my baby's and that's that." She said as she continued to coddle her 

She giggled which burst into a small laughter at how he thought he sounded obsessive which he did but that was normal for guys. "Your right you do.. But that's alright. Every one sounds that way." She told him as the waiter brought her wine and she smiled before taking the glass and drinking from it happily

> Ayame <

''Ma..!!''

Ayame complained as Kikuri sat at the other side of the table giggling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back