• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Oh, okay XDD kinda sounds ridiculous. Also may, I don't think it counts as that, they aren't doing anything that isn't age appropriate unless you count kisses as inappropriate XDD))

After sitting on his lap, she took a quick breath as she braced herself for the bite, which although she winced a little, It didn't hurt as much as it did the first time actually, maybe because he hadn't lost his cool this time and actually knew what he was doing. It still hurt a little though. She had placed her hands to his chest so if she did need to tap his shoulder or push him away, she could do it a bit quicker.

(( Eh, but i mean... This may be counted as "Smut" what i am about to write i mean... False alarm, my brain instantly knew that would be Smut,))
-(Zac)-

Zac slowly pulled out his fangs and opened his eyes, he lightly kissed the wound where he just bit and raised his head again a smile on his face, "Thank you," He said before he lightly kissed her on the cheek, "Sorry if it hurt..." He said as he looked away from her, a pained look on his face knowing that he had hurt her slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Eh, but i mean... This may be counted as "Smut" what i am about to right i mean... False alarm, my brain instantly knew that would be Smut,))
-(Zac)-

Zac slowly pulled out his fangs and opened his eyes, he lightly kissed the wound where he just bit and raised his head again a smile on his face, "Thank you," He said before he lightly kissed her on the cheek, "Sorry if it hurt..." He said as he looked away from her, a pained look on his face knowing that he had hurt her slightly.

"Youre welcome" she smiled softly. Rosalie then shook her head "Don't worry about it, It only hurt for a second" she smiled reassuringly "More importantly, did it help?" She tilted her head slightly as she asked before her eyes drifted down to his side.

"Youre welcome" she smiled softly. Rosalie then shook her head "Don't worry about it, It only hurt for a second" she smiled reassuringly "More importantly, did it help?" She tilted her head slightly as she asked before her eyes drifted down to his side.

-(Zac)-

Zac turned his head back with a smile, "Yes, yes it did. Thank you." He said with a happy smile before he lightly kissed her on the lips and sighed as he rested his head against hers, "Looks like we won..." He said in a low whisper, "I'll have to use a spare room for a good while..." He trailed off as he lifted his head, "I'm so-" He was cut off as he yawned, "-Tired..." He said before sighing, "Geez..." He said as he turned his head to the side.

-(Zac)-

Zac turned his head back with a smile, "Yes, yes it did. Thank you." He said with a happy smile before he lightly kissed her on the lips and sighed as he rested his head against hers, "Looks like we won..." He said in a low whisper, "I'll have to use a spare room for a good while..." He trailed off as he lifted his head, "I'm so-" He was cut off as he yawned, "-Tired..." He said before sighing, "Geez..." He said as he turned his head to the side.

-(Zac)-

Rosalie smiled when he said they had one "Ah, so its over then?" She asked, glad to hear that the fight was over. She giggled silently as he yawned "Then maybe you should finally take that nap you were going to take?" She suggested.

Rosalie smiled when he said they had one "Ah, so its over then?" She asked, glad to hear that the fight was over. She giggled silently as he yawned "Then maybe you should finally take that nap you were going to take?" She suggested.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile, "That was exactly what i was planning. Though i am guessing you want to head home about now? I mean... It's OK if you want to go, it'll be like 3 minutes for you when i'm gone," He said as he gave a small laugh before he turned his head down, "And a life time for me..." He said in a low whisper, forgetting she can hear mostly anything.

She giggled which burst into a small laughter at how he thought he sounded obsessive which he did but that was normal for guys. "Your right you do.. But that's alright. Every one sounds that way." She told him as the waiter brought her wine and she smiled before taking the glass and drinking from it happily

Ansom laughed as well as he took a bite of his food. "Yeah, I guess that's true." He smiled.

Sarin gave a small courteous nod, "Well then, hopefully you can't control me, i am a minor anyways..." He said before his ears twitched again, she reached his hands up to his hood and pulled it over his head, he looked outwards and sighed, dark clouds. He could see the small raindrops falling from this far if he squinted his eyes, "It looks like we are about to have rain..." He said before he saw a strike of lightning, "Make that a storm..." He siad before he stood, "Would you mind if we take this conversation inside? I don't really think getting sick is on my to-do list," He said with a small laugh and smiled as he outstretched his hand. Why am i smiling? Idiot. Stupid. Revolting, how, me, Nice? A joke. He thought to himself as he tried to remove his smile. It was pointless in the end.

Fiona nodded as she stared at the clouds. "Yeah, that's a good idea." She stood from the bench and grabbed her bag. "I guess we could just go into the commons area, right?"

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile, "That was exactly what i was planning. Though i am guessing you want to head home about now? I mean... It's OK if you want to go, it'll be like 3 minutes for you when i'm gone," He said as he gave a small laugh before he turned his head down, "And a life time for me..." He said in a low whisper, forgetting she can hear mostly anything.

Rosalie thought about it at first, it would only be 3 minutes? Ah, yes, the time thing. That was when her ears picked up what he had whispered causing her to look over at him. With a small smile, she moved up against him and gave him a hug "I can stick around. As you said, it'll be three minutes in earths time, so I won't miss much there when I'm here with you" she answered.

Fiona nodded as she stared at the clouds. "Yeah, that's a good idea." She stood from the bench and grabbed her bag. "I guess we could just go into the commons area, right?"

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a light shrug, "I have my places. I currently run the murders guild around here, before i get bored with them." He said as he gave another shrug, "There just humans," He said before he turned around and walked the way he came, "Coming? I own a small restaurant thisa way." He said as he put his thumb out pointing down the road.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a light shrug, "I have my places. I currently run the murders guild around here, before i get bored with them." He said as he gave another shrug, "There just humans," He said before he turned around and walked the way he came, "Coming? I own a small restaurant thisa way." He said as he put his thumb out pointing down the road.

Fiona crinkled her nose. "Murders guild?" She shook her head, but followed Sarin anyway. "Alright. A restaurant sounds good. I am pretty hungry." She nodded with a smile.

As class was dismissed for the day Saria hopped down the steps of the main building with a grin on her face where she was immediately met by Levi, her cat.

"How was class?" The white cat asked as a few people looked at the cat that was suddenly speaking perfect English.

"It was alright, the teacher was a bit odd though" she answered before taking a seat on a nearby bench where there was a nice view of the campus gardens, not taking note who was sitting on the other end of it as the cat hopped onto her lap and sat down.

@NeoClassical here, I forgot to repost this))

Fiona crinkled her nose. "Murders guild?" She shook her head, but followed Sarin anyway. "Alright. A restaurant sounds good. I am pretty hungry." She nodded with a smile.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave another smile before he continued walking, Fiona by his side. A group of people past and snickered, Sarin summoned a mana sword and grabbed the person who snickered, "Now now, what was that for? Oh, your the quiet type 'ey? Well, I can make you permanently quiet you piece of filth!" He yelled at the person before he let go of his shirt, the others already fifty metres away, "Might wanna join your friends, i see you around here again, they won't find your body." He said the last part in a low whisper before his sword turned into thin air. He turned back around to Fiona, "My deepest apologise, humans don't know there place sometimes..." He said as he glared at the group running away. He bowed his head slightly as he put his arm over his chest, "Please forgive me for that little occurrence..." He said as he gave a small sigh. That was exhilarating, i'm definitely killing them tonight, best hope that you have no one dear to you! He gave a small smirk at his own thoughts.

(( @Nona Did my post not show?? Also they stopped being dumb-asses, they are now "Friends" Again.... Somehow... ))

((I guess not, I didn't get any alerts for one and the last post showing is definitely my one. So the whole fight was over food or what? I'm confused XDD at least its over now right?))

Rosalie thought about it at first, it would only be 3 minutes? Ah, yes, the time thing. That was when her ears picked up what he had whispered causing her to look over at him. With a small smile, she moved up against him and gave him a hug "I can stick around. As you said, it'll be three minutes in earths time, so I won't miss much there when I'm here with you" she answered.

((Oh, oops sozzy i'll fix this up now!))

@NeoClassical here, I forgot to repost this))

(Thanks You!)

Hakosu was sniffing a flower when she heard voices. She glanced up and saw a girl who was talking to a....a cat? Hakosu gave a frown and tilted her head. She wasn't positive, but she thought that cats did not talk....at least not in English. 

After a few moments of pondering, she couldn't stop herself. She rose from her bench and walked closer to the girl. "Excuse me?" She asked, realizing that the girl could possible be on a phone call. "Were you.....were you talking to that cat?" She inquired.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave another smile before he continued walking, Fiona by his side. A group of people past and snickered, Sarin summoned a mana sword and grabbed the person who snickered, "Now now, what was that for? Oh, your the quiet type 'ey? Well, I can make you permanently quiet you piece of filth!" He yelled at the person before he let go of his shirt, the others already fifty metres away, "Might wanna join your friends, i see you around here again, they won't find your body." He said the last part in a low whisper before his sword turned into thin air. He turned back around to Fiona, "My deepest apologise, humans don't know there place sometimes..." He said as he glared at the group running away. He bowed his head slightly as he put his arm over his chest, "Please forgive me for that little occurrence..." He said as he gave a small sigh. That was exhilarating, i'm definitely killing them tonight, best hope that you have no one dear to you! He gave a small smirk at his own thoughts.

Fiona watches the event with curious and worried eyes. "You shouldn't handle people like that." She said, resisting the urge to run after the boys and see if they were okay. "Affection always works better than threats." She nodded slightly as she walked. "But, hey, you do you. I'll do me." She said. "So what's this restaurant called? Maybe I've heard of it?"

-(Zac)-

Zac was slightly surprised and taken aback when she hugged him, his shock passed and he returned it, "Thank you..." He said before he kissed her on the cheek, he yawned again as his eyes faded slightly, wavering between gold and crimson, "So, walk or portal? Cause i am voting portal," He said as he opened a portal just behind himself. He yawned again as he struggled to stay awake.

Fiona watches the event with curious and worried eyes. "You shouldn't handle people like that." She said, resisting the urge to run after the boys and see if they were okay. "Affection always works better than threats." She nodded slightly as she walked. "But, hey, you do you. I'll do me." She said. "So what's this restaurant called? Maybe I've heard of it?"

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small sigh, "I own the place, but the person i let run it changed the name a while ago, it's called, don't quote me on this, The Fable Harmony, i think..." He said not sure of himself, "But hey, they pay the chefs 200$ and hour, the food is great in my opinion, we serve mostly mythical creatures, so we have anything to everything from vampires to daemons to angels," He said with another sigh, "Sorry, got carried away there..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, "Anywa-" He was cut off as he felt a light drop of rain on his hand, "Shit, we may have to run... It's just up there" He said as he pointed ahead, a large hanging sign that said, 'The Fable Harmony' is blue writing with a sun behind it.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a small sigh, "I own the place, but the person i let run it changed the name a while ago, it's called, don't quote me on this, The Fable Harmony, i think..." He said not sure of himself, "But hey, they pay the chefs 200$ and hour, the food is great in my opinion, we serve mostly mythical creatures, so we have anything to everything from vampires to daemons to angels," He said with another sigh, "Sorry, got carried away there..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, "Anywa-" He was cut off as he felt a light drop of rain on his hand, "Shit, we may have to run... It's just up there" He said as he pointed ahead, a large hanging sign that said, 'The Fable Harmony' is blue writing with a sun behind it.

Fiona gave a bitter laugh. "Oh, no. I don't do running." She moved her hand around her head and the raindrops simply refused to touch her. "You can run. I'll catch up." She shrugged as she walked a bit faster. She wouldn't be able to maintain a rain cloak for long.

(Thanks You!)

Hakosu was sniffing a flower when she heard voices. She glanced up and saw a girl who was talking to a....a cat? Hakosu gave a frown and tilted her head. She wasn't positive, but she thought that cats did not talk....at least not in English. 

After a few moments of pondering, she couldn't stop herself. She rose from her bench and walked closer to the girl. "Excuse me?" She asked, realizing that the girl could possible be on a phone call. "Were you.....were you talking to that cat?" She inquired.

Saria looked up at the girl standing next to her "Hm?" She sounded, examining the girl with round curious eyes.

"Of course she was!" The cat answered, standing up the hopping onto the arm of the bench "And now so are you" it answered before glancing to Saria "I see loads of students with wings, horns, tails waltzing around the place, yet a talking cat seems alien to most of these kids" the cat said with lowered eyelids and a slight huff.

"Levi! Be nice!" Saria scolded before looking up at the girl again "I'm sorry about Levi. They can be a bit rude..." She smiled sheepishly.

-(Zac)-

Zac was slightly surprised and taken aback when she hugged him, his shock passed and he returned it, "Thank you..." He said before he kissed her on the cheek, he yawned again as his eyes faded slightly, wavering between gold and crimson, "So, walk or portal? Cause i am voting portal," He said as he opened a portal just behind himself. He yawned again as he struggled to stay awake.

Rosalie laughed silently as she moved out of the hug "Yeah, I think portal would be the best idea in your current state" she stood up as she walked towards the portal he had made, waiting for him to follow.

Rosalie laughed silently as she moved out of the hug "Yeah, I think portal would be the best idea in your current state" she stood up as she walked towards the portal he had made, waiting for him to follow.

-(Zac)-

Zac used his vampire speed to be at the portal within seconds and put his arm around Rosalies waist, pulling her through with him, when they entered the room, it was Zacs, though the window was fixed and the room looked as if nothing happened he gave a happy sigh, "Well, i can't say i'm surprised..." He said in a happy tone before he let his arm around Rosalie fall to his side, he moved towards the bed and climbed in under the sheets, "Coming?" He asked as he gave a light smile to Rosalie.

Fiona gave a bitter laugh. "Oh, no. I don't do running." She moved her hand around her head and the raindrops simply refused to touch her. "You can run. I'll catch up." She shrugged as she walked a bit faster. She wouldn't be able to maintain a rain cloak for long.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a short sigh, "Don't hit me for this later..." He said before he picked her up bridal style and ran as fast as he could, they where there within seconds as he set her down, "Don't" He said as he raised his hands, "Look, sorry, OK? Your mana was going to run out fast..." He said as he looked at everything but her, "Sorry..." He said as he lightly bowed his head.

Saria looked up at the girl standing next to her "Hm?" She sounded, examining the girl with round curious eyes.

"Of course she was!" The cat answered, standing up the hopping onto the arm of the bench "And now so are you" it answered before glancing to Saria "I see loads of students with wings, horns, tails waltzing around the place, yet a talking cat seems alien to most of these kids" the cat said with lowered eyelids and a slight huff.

"Levi! Be nice!" Saria scolded before looking up at the girl again "I'm sorry about Levi. They can be a bit rude..." She smiled sheepishly.

Hakosu was transfixed with the animal. "That's so cool...." She mumbled but then recoiled at the rudeness. How could something so cute be so mean? She shook her head at the girl's apology. "Oh, no worries." She gave a small smile. "I guess I kind of deserved it. Now that I think about it, it isn't all that weird that a cat can talk." She chuckled. "My dad is a little more unusual than a talking cat. I shouldn't have said anything." She sighed at her ramblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back