• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Kristako Seiker <

''Well...The last time I saw it was before lunch.''

She said before sighing a bit.

''Could've dropped it during lunch or something...''

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Well then we have to retrace your steps," Moonstone said giddily. When they had the [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]opportunity[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] to watch television they always turned to fantasy, mystery, and crime. A common method on finding a lost person or objects on the crime and mystery shows was to retrace the person's steps. Quickly, Moonstone stood up and began walking towards the exit of the dorm. "We shouldn't linger for long; if it's been in the cafeteria for a long time someone may have thrown it away or taken it. If worst comes to worst we can always just go to your teacher and request a new blueprint. We should hurry though, I want to get my homework finished."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Walking towards the exit of Kristako's dorm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Find Kristako's blueprint in the cafeteria[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

"Oh man..." Talia mumbled as she ravaged through her stuff in her bedroom. She had stolen something from the UN awhile back when they were trying to take down the supers, but she lost it. When she found it, it looked unstable. "No..." She said before running out of her bedroom. "Zenya!? Dad?! Mom?! Anyone?!"

@HimeragiSeiker

((I'm open..))

(((( Who do you have? )))) 

((Damn, wow, also wanna point out:  "Posted 1 hour ago" Just saying, no offence...
Hopefully this gives you enough to work on while your buffering out your issues IRL))

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small sigh before he lightly kissed Rosalie on the head again, "Remember, anything, just wake me up," He said with another small smile, he relaxed into the couch as his arms tightened around Rosalie, the smile on his face slowly dispersed before he opened his eyes again quickly sitting up, moving Rosalie to the left, he stood up straight as his eyes became a deep red, "Rosalie, we have to go... Now." He said in a low whisper, loud enough for her to hear though, he quickly picked her up bridal style as he opened a portal in front of himself, about 3-5 arrows whizzed past him, two of them hitting his body, one going deep into his side as he entered the portal, they where instantly teleported to a room with a large oval shaped table in the centre, he set Rosalie down on the ground as he ripped out the arrow, from the his side, "Piece of shit..." He said as the wound quickly healed, the blood rising around the wound, forming a blood like smoke, "Sorry, there inside the castle, only place i knew would be safe is here..." He said in a sad voice, he hissed in pain as the wound dripped a bit more blood, he looked at the arrow, the tip was gone. His eyes widened in panic as he sighed, "Shit." He cursed as he held a hand to his side.

Just as Rosalie had gotten comfortable where she and Zac lay, she had been moved. Blinking a few times, she stared at Zac as he sat up straight and then quickly stood. Go? go where? Wasn't here supposed to be safe? She thought. Nodding in response, she was quickly scooped up and carried through a portal, her eyes opening widely as the arrows traveled towards them. As the arrows pierced him, she shot him a worried look.

Being set down on the ground, she didn't waste any time in getting up and making her way over to Zac, it was Rosalie's nature to take things lightly and brush things off, it was how she dealt with things. But right now, there was no way she was doing that, she was acting serious as she looked him over, frowning at the sight of the arrows that hit him, quickly shaking her head "No apologising" she answered immediately after he apologised and ripped out the arrow.

Looking him over, she saw the wound healing, so he'd be okay right, though the wave of relief that should have washed through her body didn't as she glanced to the arrow he held up. The tip was gone, meaning it was still in there "Was that silver?" She asked, seeing his expression "We need to get you help" her voice sounded, her expression panicked ”T-That'll burn all through you won't it?!" She looked around, where would they get help, was anyone else here? What was she supposed to do?

(*sigh* I replied to it already....)

@VenomSlayer

((Oh... Can you please show me the reply? Maybe page 7754? Or 7753?))

"You ok?" He asked her softly as he got close to her

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn gave a short nod as her eyes returned to there dark/light crimson red, "Final push... Hah, that solider was right..." She moved over to a couch and sat down, she instantly hissed in pain as she grabbed her wound, "Silvers a bitch." She said in a low whisper.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Well then we have to retrace your steps," Moonstone said giddily. When they had the [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]opportunity[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] to watch television they always turned to fantasy, mystery, and crime. A common method on finding a lost person or objects on the crime and mystery shows was to retrace the person's steps. Quickly, Moonstone stood up and began walking towards the exit of the dorm. "We shouldn't linger for long; if it's been in the cafeteria for a long time someone may have thrown it away or taken it. If worst comes to worst we can always just go to your teacher and request a new blueprint. We should hurry though, I want to get my homework finished."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Walking towards the exit of Kristako's dorm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Find Kristako's blueprint in the cafeteria[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako sighed since retracing her steps would be damn right impossible. She soon got up and went to a panel in her room which soon, she pressed an on button on it. It then made holographic panels flash out. A holographic keyboard and screen appeared. She soon started to type some stuff in and the blueprint was on the screen now. She soon did some more button pressing before the printer next to it started to print out the blueprint.

''It's fine. Don't bother trying to retrace my steps. I walked a lot during lunch so I'll just have to reprint the blueprint...''

Fiona matched the boy's laugh before shrugging her shoulders. "To be considered lesser is all about perspective." She straightened her posture. "In the city, a human is a normal site. In this school, humans are hard to come by. That makes you a specimen of interest. And with you being a half human, that gives you a story."

@VenomSlayer

Just as Rosalie had gotten comfortable where she and Zac lay, she had been moved. Blinking a few times, she stared at Zac as he sat up straight and then quickly stood. Go? go where? Wasn't here supposed to be safe? She thought. Nodding in response, she was quickly scooped up and carried through a portal, her eyes opening widely as the arrows traveled towards them. As the arrows pierced him, she shot him a worried look.

Being set down on the ground, she didn't waste any time in getting up and making her way over to Zac, it was Rosalie's nature to take things lightly and brush things off, it was how she dealt with things. But right now, there was no way she was doing that, she was acting serious as she looked him over, frowning at the sight of the arrows that hit him, quickly shaking her head "No apologising" she answered immediately after he apologised and ripped out the arrow.

Looking him over, she saw the wound healing, so he'd be okay right, though the wave of relief that should have washed through her body didn't as she glanced to the arrow he held up. The tip was gone, meaning it was still in there "Was that silver?" She asked, seeing his expression "We need to get you help" her voice sounded, her expression panicked ”T-That'll burn all through you won't it?!" She looked around, where would they get help, was anyone else here? What was she supposed to do?

-(Zac)-

Zac quickly put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "Calm. Down." He said with a small smile, "Remember, i am a half blood, silver doesn't affect me as much, sure it hurts like being stabbed a million times, but it's not going to kill me. Ok?" He said before he lowered his hand to his side, the wound opened and he used his ability to control blood to pull the head out, the blood seemed to evaporate off of it and he sighed before throwing it away, the wound closed quickly and looked as if nothing happened, "See? Good as new," He said as he forced a smile, pain laced into his face.

"Oh man..." Talia mumbled as she ravaged through her stuff in her bedroom. She had stolen something from the UN awhile back when they were trying to take down the supers, but she lost it. When she found it, it looked unstable. "No..." She said before running out of her bedroom. "Zenya!? Dad?! Mom?! Anyone?!"

@HimeragiSeiker

> Zenya Seulbi <

Zenya rushed to Talia's location upon hearing her name. When she got there, she looked different now. Almost like a promotion or something.

''What is it?!''

Zenya said as she looked at Talia with worry.

@HimeragiSeiker

((I have Nico and das it))

-(Zac)-

Zac quickly put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "Calm. Down." He said with a small smile, "Remember, i am a half blood, silver doesn't affect me as much, sure it hurts like being stabbed a million times, but it's not going to kill me. Ok?" He said before he lowered his hand to his side, the wound opened and he used his ability to control blood to pull the head out, the blood seemed to evaporate off of it and he sighed before throwing it away, the wound closed quickly and looked as if nothing happened, "See? Good as new," He said as he forced a smile, pain laced into his face.

She was completely tensed up as he placed his hands on her shoulders and told her to calm down. She let a shaky breath before nodding, her gaze then dropping to the floor briefly. "Right, Okay, sorry... I'm just not used to this sort of thing" she answered as her body had relaxed itself, she let a sigh, running her hand through her hair. After he had finished removing the silver, that wave of relief that was due to be felt earlier, washed through her as her gaze moved to look at his face, "Are you still hurting now?" She asked, looking where the wound just was.

@HimeragiSeiker

((I have Nico and das it))

> Zenya Seulbi <

Zenya rushed to Talia's location upon hearing her name. When she got there, she looked different now. Almost like a promotion or something.

''What is it?!''

"Great. Someone is home." Talia said before closing her door behind her. "Run!" She yelled, grabbing Zenya's hand and running away from the room, a loud explosion coming from behind the door. "Remind me never to steal high tech weapons and being them home of all places." Talia then looked at Zenya and blushed lightly. "You look so different..." 

> Zenya Seulbi <

''What is it?!''

"Great. Someone is home." Talia said before closing her door behind her. "Run!" She yelled, grabbing Zenya's hand and running away from the room, a loud explosion coming from behind the door. "Remind me never to steal high tech weapons and being them home of all places." Talia then looked at Zenya and blushed lightly. "You look so different..." 

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako sighed since retracing her steps would be damn right impossible. She soon got up and went to a panel in her room which soon, she pressed an on button on it. It then made holographic panels flash out. A holographic keyboard and screen appeared. She soon started to type some stuff in and the blueprint was on the screen now. She soon did some more button pressing before the printer next to it started to print out the blueprint.

''It's fine. Don't bother trying to retrace my steps. I walked a lot during lunch so I'll just have to reprint the blueprint...''

[SIZE=14pt]"Awww," Moonstone sighed before turning back and sitting back down on her bed. They at least got to admire Kristako's advanced technology. Holograms weren't a common thing in their life, but it was always a pleasure to see one being used. "Well, that's fine too," they muttered petulantly. "Anyways, do you need me to repeat the information about Junchi I told you? I'm sort of worried about what you two have to analyze about me," Moonstone flashed a glare at Junchi, "but I'm also sort of excited too."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Disappointed[/SIZE]

Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish Health Class homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

> Zenya Seulbi <

''What is it?!''

Furia squeaked as she changed back, grabbing the hand before it hit her, that was the fastest she has ever changed back, very new, very odd. "W-wow...That was fast for me..." she said, feeling her back, no wings, she was happy, next time she want's to try it without that... Getting hurt process. 'Why was I scared?' she thought, 'it's this world, it has to be.'.

Kaz laughed at Furia's reaction, and easily pulled his wrist from her hand, pulling the knife away with it. "So are you able to transform back as fast as you can transform when shitting your pants or does that still take time?"

> Zenya Seulbi <

Zenya was a bit clueless at first when Talia grabbed her hand. Until she heard the explosion. She looked at the door slightly confused. Was that the UN tech she helped Talia get? She soon heard Talia speak before looking back at her. She noticed the blush. She soon smiled and leaned on the door frame.

''Well...the CIA gave me a promotional uniform so it's not all that special. They also removed my criminal record. And also...''

She soon stopped leaning on the door frame before she opened the door and slowly opened it looking at the aftermath of the explosion.

''When did you steal more tech...?''

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Awww," Moonstone sighed before turning back and sitting back down on her bed. They at least got to admire Kristako's advanced technology. Holograms weren't a common thing in their life, but it was always a pleasure to see one being used. "Well, that's fine too," they muttered petulantly. "Anyways, do you need me to repeat the information about Junchi I told you? I'm sort of worried about what you two have to analyze about me," Moonstone flashed a glare at Junchi, "but I'm also sort of excited too."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Disappointed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish Health Class homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Analyze...? That's sort of a expressionless word...Why not just know more about you?''

She said as she got the blueprint and turned off the hologram panel and took the blueprint and placed it on the table and began labeling the parts.

(((( Can you start? )))) 

(((( @HimeragiSeiker, sorry about the triple post. I don't know what the hell just happened. ))))

Stuff like that happen a lot...But I didn't see a triple post?))

Nico felt a little gloomy that her date didn't end on a good note, so she started sketching in her little drawing pad. She kept herself busy in order to forget about it. One thing she loves to doodle are eyebrows. She likes them to look snatched and fleeky. 

@Roman

((Wont get much until an hour later, soz, Also, sorry these are short, not much time ;-;))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she looked down at the wound, blood still pouring out, realisation struck her as immense pain struck her in her side, she breathed out heavily, "Silver..." She said in a low whisper, "We have to leave... NOW." She said in a demanding tone as she stood back up, pain striking her again.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave another small smile, "Well, i wouldn't want to get si-" She was cut off as she fell backwards and hit her head on the concrete, she groaned in pain as rain poured down on her, "Ow..." She groaned out as she tried to sit up.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another small smile, "Well, this is a last attempt by them... Everything they have..." He sighed as he felt a pang of pain in his side, he hissed in pain before it dispersed. He sighed again.

Allen went wide eye'd when she had fallen, quickly kneeling down beside her to make sure she was alright. "Are you alright?" he asked, noticing the sudden rain pouring down, she had been right i surely did start raining. He ignored the rain and turned his focus back to her, staring intently, she was more important right now.

> Kristako Seiker <

''Analyze...? That's sort of a expressionless word...Why not just know more about you?''

She said as she got the blueprint and turned off the hologram panel and took the blueprint and placed it on the table and began labeling the parts.

Stuff like that happen a lot...But I didn't see a triple post?))

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone blushed slightly from Kristako's response. "Oh, uh, sorry. By analyze I meant that you just, uh, review me, you know?" They sighed and shook their head. "Augh, I'm really bad at being comprehensible. We're supposed to guess how our partners will look as they get older, correct? Well, by analyze I meant understand and review information about us to think up an appropriate idea of our future selves. I guess that does require us to know more about one another though..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Hoping they didn't make a complete fool of themself they tried to think up a good way to continue the homework. "I over-complicate things a lot, I apologize. Since I already sort of started, would you like to go next, Kristako?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Embarrassed[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]​