• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"It's not like it's every day but. It happens when I'm stressed." She said to him 

"Hi mama!" Harumi said to kikuri happily as she sat next to her mother and happily ate, not noticing that they were in trouble

> Kikuri <

''So...did you two have fun?''

Kikuri asked wanted to just make her point quick and clear. No need for extended family drama.

Ansom frowned. "Stressed? What are you stressed about?" He then shook his head. "Ah, never mind. It's because of me...." He chuckled. "Alcohol doesn't solve problems...."

"Well it's not just you. I'm just stressed since me and yuki had another child. He's a devil." She said to him before nodding. "I know I know." She said 

> Kikuri <

''So...did you two have fun?''

Kikuri asked wanted to just make her point quick and clear. No need for extended family drama.

"Yeah! I met a cute puppy and a big talking cat that I hugged! And Big sister took me to a cafe and we got rrrrrealy yummy drinks oh oh! And then and then sissy took me to a pretty park and we met som kids and played tag!!" She said to her happily 

"Well it's not just you. I'm just stressed since me and yuki had another child. He's a devil." She said to him before nodding. "I know I know." She said 

"Yeah! I met a cute puppy and a big talking cat that I hugged! And Big sister took me to a cafe and we got rrrrrealy yummy drinks oh oh! And then and then sissy took me to a pretty park and we met som kids and played tag!!" She said to her happily 

Ansom chuckled. "Yeah. Boys are the worst." He smiled and fixed the Rolex watch on his wrist. "That's why I'm glad Haiiro and I had a daughter." He called over a waitress and ordered for the both of them.

Ansom chuckled. "Yeah. Boys are the worst." He smiled and fixed the Rolex watch on his wrist. "That's why I'm glad Haiiro and I had a daughter." He called over a waitress and ordered for the both of them.

"It's worse when a boy comes from a succbi." She said to him with a chuckle before thanking him for getting her food

> Kikuri <

Kikuri just giggled a bit.

''Really now? That must sound like fun~''

She said before continuing to eat.

"It was really fun because sissy took me. She's a really nice sissy and protected me from mean people." She said to her

> Kikuri <

''Ah~ You weren't hurt today, right?''

Kikuri asked wondering if Harumi was hurt or not. This was to judge Ayame's consequences for being extremely late.

> Kikuri <

''Ah~ You weren't hurt today, right?''

Kikuri asked wondering if Harumi was hurt or not. This was to judge Ayame's consequences for being extremely late.

"Nope mama! The most that happened was a child snuck up on me and hugged the tip of my tail but that's all!" She said happily

"Nope mama! The most that happened was a child snuck up on me and hugged the tip of my tail but that's all!" She said happily

> Kikuri <

Kikuri giggled a bit before smiling. She guessed she'll let Ayame go for now. Ayame getting her arm cut off seemed punishable enough.

''Okay. That's good~''

"Can we go again tomorrow big sissy?!?" She asked ayame happily

> Ayame <

Ayame looked up before giving an unsure look before looking over at Kikuri. Kikuri looked at her for a moment before nodding her head in approval. Ayame soon looked back at Harumi and smiled.

''Sure. Why not?''

> Ayame <

Ayame looked up before giving an unsure look before looking over at Kikuri. Kikuri looked at her for a moment before nodding her head in approval. Ayame soon looked back at Harumi and smiled.

''Sure. Why not?''

Harumi gave her the brightest smile before she jumped over the table hugging her sister happily.

"yay yay yay!!" She cheered

"Oh oh can we go to the movies tomorrow?" She asked her sister excitedly before there other mother came into the room smiling as she slid up behind kikuri hugging her around the neck happily

> Ayame <

''Sure...we can do that~''

Ayame said as Kikuri smiled before looking up at Myuki and kissed her.

> Ayame <

''Sure...we can do that~''

Ayame said as Kikuri smiled before looking up at Myuki and kissed her.

Myuki happily kissed her back lovingly 

"Yeah right." Ansom snorted. "Most of the girls that I've knocked up were people whom I've had no feelings for." He laughed. "I only love seven people."

"Seven wow. That's a high number." She said surprised

Myuki happily kissed her back lovingly 

"Seven wow. That's a high number." She said surprised

"Was that sarcasm?" Ansom tilted his head and laughed. "Yes, seven. Not all of them people I love like I love others. For example, I love my sister in a different way than I love you. I love Hakosu in a different way that I love you." He shrugged. 

> Kikuri <

Kikuri continued to kiss Myuki before breaking it.

''Let's not do this too long in front of the children~ Unless you want them to know?''

"Know what? They know it's a sign of love to your spouse." She said as she hugged her happily

"Was that sarcasm?" Ansom tilted his head and laughed. "Yes, seven. Not all of them people I love like I love others. For example, I love my sister in a different way than I love you. I love Hakosu in a different way that I love you." He shrugged. 

She blushed a little catching his words before speaking. "Well then that makes sense. I thought you meant romantically you loved seven." She said

"Know what? They know it's a sign of love to your spouse." She said as she hugged her happily

She blushed a little catching his words before speaking. "Well then that makes sense. I thought you meant romantically you loved seven." She said

"Oh no." Ansom smiled sweetly. "Romance love is a....different story." He nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back