• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosalie frowned, so this was going to be a huge fight that lasted a while, she sighed a little, resting her head on his chest as she thought. She hoped everything would be okay and work out. Lost in thought for a bit, she snapped out of it when Zac hissed, seemingly being in pain. "A-Are you hurt" she asked as she immediately lifted her head to look at him, a worried look in her eyes.

((HOI! :DD))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small nod to her, "Sorry, it seems that Evelyn is in extreme pain right now... Most likely a silver arrow..." He said the last part in an extremely low whisper, "But i'm fine. Please." He said with a small laugh at the end. He lowered his arms lower around Rosalies waist before lightly kissing her.

((HOI! :DD))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small nod to her, "Sorry, it seems that Evelyn is in extreme pain right now... Most likely a silver arrow..." He said the last part in an extremely low whisper, "But i'm fine. Please." He said with a small laugh at the end. He lowered his arms lower around Rosalies waist before lightly kissing her.

((Hola :DD))

Rosalie slowly nodded in understanding after he had kissed her she rememvered they were connected like that. "So, silver hurts, I remember reading that somewhere..." She frowned a little "Will she be okay?" She asked with a concerned expression, after all, Evelyn was also her friend.

((Hola :DD))

Rosalie slowly nodded in understanding after he had kissed her she rememvered they were connected like that. "So, silver hurts, I remember reading that somewhere..." She frowned a little "Will she be okay?" She asked with a concerned expression, after all, Evelyn was also her friend.

((Oh god, i thought of the meme i made XD))
-(Zac)-

Zac made an expression that made him look like he was in deep thought, "Maybe. Depends on where she is in the castle..." He said as he turned his head to the side feeling more comfortable like that, "Do you mind if i try and go to sleep? I was given a pounding by my father..." He said as he felt his eyes drop, still awake.

((The meme!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg

))

((Oh god, i thought of the meme i made XD))
-(Zac)-

Zac made an expression that made him look like he was in deep thought, "Maybe. Depends on where she is in the castle..." He said as he turned his head to the side feeling more comfortable like that, "Do you mind if i try and go to sleep? I was given a pounding by my father..." He said as he felt his eyes drop, still awake.

((The meme!
View attachment 162774

))

((XDD ugh my WiFi hates me ;-;))

Rosalie shook her head "Not at all, go ahead and sleep" her voice spoke softly, though his reason for being tired did make her frown a little as she wondered why he would do that... For now though she didn't question it, because she wanted to let him sleep. She instead went back to resting her head on his chest again.

((XDD ugh my WiFi hates me ;-;))

Rosalie shook her head "Not at all, go ahead and sleep" her voice spoke softly, though his reason for being tired did make her frown a little as she wondered why he would do that... For now though she didn't question it, because she wanted to let him sleep. She instead went back to resting her head on his chest again.

(( Damn, my WiFi is literally a tiny portable square will like .30 speed... ))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile as he turned his head back, he lightly kissed her on her forehead as he brang up his right arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, "You sure? If you need me, please don't hesitate to wake me up, OK?" He said in a happy tone as he relaxed into the large couch, his feet just touching the end of the couch.

(( Damn, my WiFi is literally a tiny portable square will like .30 speed... ))
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small smile as he turned his head back, he lightly kissed her on her forehead as he brang up his right arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, "You sure? If you need me, please don't hesitate to wake me up, OK?" He said in a happy tone as he relaxed into the large couch, his feet just touching the end of the couch.

((Ours is normally 2.6 or so but at the moment it keeps dropping to 0.01 and wouldn't connect to anything :/))

Rosalie nodded "Okay, I will" she answered softly as she had snuggled herself against him to get comfortable, well, she already was comfortable, but more comfortable. She'd look through the books later when he was awake again, she'd just relax here for now.

((Ours is normally 2.6 or so but at the moment it keeps dropping to 0.01 and wouldn't connect to anything :/))

Rosalie nodded "Okay, I will" she answered softly as she had snuggled herself against him to get comfortable, well, she already was comfortable, but more comfortable. She'd look through the books later when he was awake again, she'd just relax here for now.

((Damn, wow, also wanna point out:  "Posted 1 hour ago" Just saying, no offence...
Hopefully this gives you enough to work on while your buffering out your issues IRL))

-(Zac)-

Zac gave a small sigh before he lightly kissed Rosalie on the head again, "Remember, anything, just wake me up," He said with another small smile, he relaxed into the couch as his arms tightened around Rosalie, the smile on his face slowly dispersed before he opened his eyes again quickly sitting up, moving Rosalie to the left, he stood up straight as his eyes became a deep red, "Rosalie, we have to go... Now." He said in a low whisper, loud enough for her to hear though, he quickly picked her up bridal style as he opened a portal in front of himself, about 3-5 arrows whizzed past him, two of them hitting his body, one going deep into his side as he entered the portal, they where instantly teleported to a room with a large oval shaped table in the centre, he set Rosalie down on the ground as he ripped out the arrow, from the his side, "Piece of shit..." He said as the wound quickly healed, the blood rising around the wound, forming a blood like smoke, "Sorry, there inside the castle, only place i knew would be safe is here..." He said in a sad voice, he hissed in pain as the wound dripped a bit more blood, he looked at the arrow, the tip was gone. His eyes widened in panic as he sighed, "Shit." He cursed as he held a hand to his side.

Fiona yawned as she walked along the sidewalk. She had just woken up and left Discordia. She was tired of the noises of trade in Conquestria. She looked for a place to sit, to rest her already tired legs.

After a bit more walking, Fiona found an appealing wooden bench. "Finally." She muttered inaudible before she sat down on the edge of it.

@VenomSlayer

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona yawned as she walked along the sidewalk. She had just woken up and left Discordia. She was tired of the noises of trade in Conquestria. She looked for a place to sit, to rest her already tired legs.

After a bit more walking, Fiona found an appealing wooden bench. "Finally." She muttered inaudible before she sat down on the edge of it.

@VenomSlayer

((Hmm... This is going to be difficult...))
-(Sarin)-

Saring sighed as he walked down the stone path, "Stupid thieves, thinking they can take whats mine..." He gave a small grin as he stretched his arms out, he had been hunting down the thieves guild hideout all night, he saw a bench and someone already on it, he sighed before he walked towards the bench, "This seat taken?" He asked as he pushed his hands into his pockets.

> Himeragi Seiker <

''She's prepared already. And she already started attending. It was kinda cool how she found literally every discount for supplies she needed.''

Himeragi said as she giggled a bit. She just hugged Kuroh's back as they neared the restaurant.

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking down to the Chinese restaurant♆...

“ How annoying~ How's Kristako's preparations for school? Is everything going smoothly? This will be the first highschool she's ever attended, right?~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

Dante sighed as he followed behind the couple, slowly growing more and more bored. Previously, Dante had not deigned to acknowledge the girl's blatant insult of his skill, but now that he had let the moment pass, he was starting to regret it as he was completely lost in the conversation. In response to this, Dante summoned another butterfly knife and the blade began spinning in his had, dancing around his fingers at tremendous speeds, never once missing a beat.

@VenomSlayer

-(Sarin)-

Saring sighed as he walked down the stone path, "Stupid thieves, thinking they can take whats mine..." He gave a small grin as he stretched his arms out, he had been hunting down the thieves guild hideout all night, he saw a bench and someone already on it, he sighed before he walked towards the bench, "This seat taken?" He asked as he pushed his hands into his pockets.

-(Sarin)-

Fiona had her eyes closed when she heard a nearby voice. Figuring it was meant towards her, she slowly opened one eye and looked at the male standing near the bench. She then opened her other eye and turned her gaze to the empty seat next to her.

With a shrug, she looked back at the guy and smiled sweetly. "No. Not at all." She nodded.

She took a deep breath and nodded, waiting for what he was going to do with the blade, she hopes he doesn't get too violent, though demon, she was starting to feel..human, which was strange, she's never had that kind of feeling in her world...

Kaz nodded before calming his breathing. "Ok then, 3... 2.... 1.... 1/2.... go!" Spinning around, Kaz reversed the blade in his hand and used his rotational inertia to drive the blade toward's Furia's thigh. He did this for a number of reasons, The first was that if Furia believed he would stop the blade right before he hit her, then perhaps she wouldn't sense any true danger and would fall asleep, the second was because the thigh was a meaty target,(although Furia's was fairly lean) where Kaz could accurately pierce through the body without striking bone or ligaments and causing extreme long term damages.

Fiona had her eyes closed when she heard a nearby voice. Figuring it was meant towards her, she slowly opened one eye and looked at the male standing near the bench. She then opened her other eye and turned her gaze to the empty seat next to her.

With a shrug, she looked back at the guy and smiled sweetly. "No. Not at all." She nodded.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a smile back at her, "Thank you," He said in a happy tone before he took a seat, his hood fell off revealing his pointy ears, he didn't care, a human made into an elf was painful enough, he didn't have to hide the fact, he let his head loll back as he stared at the sky, sighing before yawning again. He brang his arm up and checked his watch, "10:45..." He said to himself in a low whisper before he lowered his arm and sighed, "Geez, another class in 12 minutes... when can i catch a brake at this school..." He said to himself as people walked by, some staring, he knew those people where either daemons or some sort of mythical creature, they would be able to tell he was human, he shot them all nasty glares.

-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a smile back at her, "Thank you," He said in a happy tone before he took a seat, his hood fell off revealing his pointy ears, he didn't care, a human made into an elf was painful enough, he didn't have to hide the fact, he let his head loll back as he stared at the sky, sighing before yawning again. He brang his arm up and checked his watch, "10:45..." He said to himself in a low whisper before he lowered his arm and sighed, "Geez, another class in 12 minutes... when can i catch a brake at this school..." He said to himself as people walked by, some staring, he knew those people where either daemons or some sort of mythical creature, they would be able to tell he was human, he shot them all nasty glares.

"Geez. You attract a lot of attention." Fiona pointed out. "They're the moths. You're the lightbulb on a doorstep." She chuckled slightly. "Is it the ears? Or the fact that you're not like most of these lesser races?" She tilted her head inquirly. 

"Geez. You attract a lot of attention." Fiona pointed out. "They're the moths. You're the lightbulb on a doorstep." She chuckled slightly. "Is it the ears? Or the fact that you're not like most of these lesser races?" She tilted her head inquirly. 

(( Wow, you turned that around quick, *Claps* ))
-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a humourless laugh as he turned his head towards her, "The only lesser race here is me. I'm a half human, and they can all tell." He said referring to everyone that was staring at him, "More like a mutant more than a human, but the daemons can tell i have killed a lot of people for obvious reasons..." He said trailing off from what he was saying before he sighed.

We'll continue Harumi and Ayame?))

(Yeah)

((Wont get much until an hour later, soz, Also, sorry these are short, not much time ;-;))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she looked down at the wound, blood still pouring out, realisation struck her as immense pain struck her in her side, she breathed out heavily, "Silver..." She said in a low whisper, "We have to leave... NOW." She said in a demanding tone as she stood back up, pain striking her again.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave another small smile, "Well, i wouldn't want to get si-" She was cut off as she fell backwards and hit her head on the concrete, she groaned in pain as rain poured down on her, "Ow..." She groaned out as she tried to sit up.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another small smile, "Well, this is a last attempt by them... Everything they have..." He sighed as he felt a pang of pain in his side, he hissed in pain before it dispersed. He sighed again.

Atrio nodded as he picked her up bridal style dodging another arrow before he started running down the hall with her in his arms

Atrio nodded as he picked her up bridal style dodging another arrow before he started running down the hall with her in his arms

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn moved closer to Atrio as she felt the wound close, she looked at the arrow in her hand and noticed the tip was gone, "Sh... it..." She said in a low whisper, she quickly made a portal in front of them, a couple feet away, "Head through that..." She said using as much energy as she could muster. "Please..." She begged Atrio, guards came running around the portal and past them, she quickly looked over Atrios shoulder to see about 10 werewolves.

(( Wow, you turned that around quick, *Claps* ))
-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a humourless laugh as he turned his head towards her, "The only lesser race here is me. I'm a half human, and they can all tell." He said referring to everyone that was staring at him, "More like a mutant more than a human, but the daemons can tell i have killed a lot of people for obvious reasons..." He said trailing off from what he was saying before he sighed.

Fiona matched the boy's laugh before shrugging her shoulders. "To be considered lesser is all about perspective." She straightened her posture. "In the city, a human is a normal site. In this school, humans are hard to come by. That makes you a specimen of interest. And with you being a half human, that gives you a story."

She nodded as she sat across from him looking around the place curiously as she smiled 

Ansom propped his elbows on the table and rested his head on his hands, staring at Shira. "You never did talk much, did you?" He chuckled slightly. "Don't have much to talk about?" He tilted his head. "Or is it me?"

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn moved closer to Atrio as she felt the wound close, she looked at the arrow in her hand and noticed the tip was gone, "Sh... it..." She said in a low whisper, she quickly made a portal in front of them, a couple feet away, "Head through that..." She said using as much energy as she could muster. "Please..." She begged Atrio, guards came running around the portal and past them, she quickly looked over Atrios shoulder to see about 10 werewolves.

Atrio launched through the portal almost immediately after she opened it

Ansom propped his elbows on the table and rested his head on his hands, staring at Shira. "You never did talk much, did you?" He chuckled slightly. "Don't have much to talk about?" He tilted his head. "Or is it me?"

"Well there isn't anything to talk about to be honest. We have nothing to talk about." She said as she looked at him 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back