• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Well there isn't anything to talk about to be honest. We have nothing to talk about." She said as she looked at him 

"Nothing?" Ansom tilted his head and then, after a few moments, he shrugged. "Yeah. I guess you're right." He sighed. "This was a stupid idea. I'm wasting your time, aren't I?"

Atrio launched through the portal almost immediately after she opened it

((Last posts for the night peps! @Nona @NeoClassical @Daniel reaving))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as the soft candle light around her calmed her down, they where teleported to the library, "Glad they finally worked... For once..." She said with a little laugh at the end, "Geez," She said as she hoped out of Atrios arms and stood up straight, she opened the wound in her side, using her powers to control blood, she pushed the small silver made arrow out of the wound and grabbed it with her hand, "Ow..." She said before she threw it away.

-------------------------------
 @NeoClassical Did my reply not show up?

(( Wow, you turned that around quick, *Claps* ))
-(Sarin)-

Sarin gave a humourless laugh as he turned his head towards her, "The only lesser race here is me. I'm a half human, and they can all tell." He said referring to everyone that was staring at him, "More like a mutant more than a human, but the daemons can tell i have killed a lot of people for obvious reasons..." He said trailing off from what he was saying before he sighed.

"Nothing?" Ansom tilted his head and then, after a few moments, he shrugged. "Yeah. I guess you're right." He sighed. "This was a stupid idea. I'm wasting your time, aren't I?"

"No not really. I told yuki I'd be home tonight and I already finished my shopping for her." She said as she looked to the menu.

"I-it's just........ A little awkward after what you did to me. That's all." She said softly as she didn't make eye contact with him

((Last posts for the night peps! @Nona @NeoClassical @Daniel reaving))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as the soft candle light around her calmed her down, they where teleported to the library, "Glad they finally worked... For once..." She said with a little laugh at the end, "Geez," She said as she hoped out of Atrios arms and stood up straight, she opened the wound in her side, using her powers to control blood, she pushed the small silver made arrow out of the wound and grabbed it with her hand, "Ow..." She said before she threw it away.

-------------------------------
 @NeoClassical Did my reply not show up?

"You ok?" He asked her softly as he got close to her

"No not really. I told yuki I'd be home tonight and I already finished my shopping for her." She said as she looked to the menu.

"I-it's just........ A little awkward after what you did to me. That's all." She said softly as she didn't make eye contact with him

Ansom frowned. "What I did to you?" He shook his head. "You mean what YOU did to ME." He pointed at his chest before signing and shaking his head. "No. I'm not going to have this conversation again." He clenched his jaw and a glass across the room shattered.

Ansom frowned. "What I did to you?" He shook his head. "You mean what YOU did to ME." He pointed at his chest before signing and shaking his head. "No. I'm not going to have this conversation again." He clenched his jaw and a glass across the room shattered.

She glared at him. "What I did to you? No no lets get this straight. Who woke up one mourning and looked to me and said I don't love you and I never did hmm?" She asked her glare growing colder. "Who did I love to death then wake up one mourning to find out he never loved me hmm???" She asked him obviously upset by his how he thought she did something to him. Everything she did to him he brought on him self. He started it that mourning.

She glared at him. "What I did to you? No no lets get this straight. Who woke up one mourning and looked to me and said I don't love you and I never did hmm?" She asked her glare growing colder. "Who did I love to death then wake up one mourning to find out he never loved me hmm???" She asked him obviously upset by his how he thought she did something to him. Everything she did to him he brought on him self. He started it that mourning.

Ansom continued to clench his jaw before looking up and meeting Shira's eyes. "I tried to tell you that I was mistaken. You never listened. I thought I didn't love. In fact, I tried to convince myself that I didn't love you." He shook his head. "Everything I love gets taken away from me...." He chuckled bitterly. "It doesn't matter anymore. You've moved on."

Ansom continued to clench his jaw before looking up and meeting Shira's eyes. "I tried to tell you that I was mistaken. You never listened. I thought I didn't love. In fact, I tried to convince myself that I didn't love you." He shook his head. "Everything I love gets taken away from me...." He chuckled bitterly. "It doesn't matter anymore. You've moved on."

"I moved on because what you did to me ansom. I moved on because I was scared if I came back to you that the same thing would happen." She said to him her glare sofenting before she slid a hand across the table gently grabbing his and holding it gently. "To be honest ansom there will always be a place for you in my heart. Always." She said to him softly as she held his hand tightly. "Believe me ansom, there will always be love for you in my heart." She said to him softly as she stared into his eyes

"I moved on because what you did to me ansom. I moved on because I was scared if I came back to you that the same thing would happen." She said to him her glare sofenting before she slid a hand across the table gently grabbing his and holding it gently. "To be honest ansom there will always be a place for you in my heart. Always." She said to him softly as she held his hand tightly. "Believe me ansom, there will always be love for you in my heart." She said to him softly as she stared into his eyes

Ansom pulled his hand away. "I don't want a room. I want the whole house." He sighed softly. 

Ansom pulled his hand away. "I don't want a room. I want the whole house." He sighed softly. 

She frowned some more and got up walking over to him gently bringing her hands to his cheeks. "The house has already been bought." She told him softly before sighing and leaning pressing his forehead to hers as she spoke. "I'm sorry ansom. I really am." She said as she gently held his forehead to hers.

She frowned some more and got up walking over to him gently bringing her hands to his cheeks. "The house has already been bought." She told him softly before sighing and leaning pressing his forehead to hers as she spoke. "I'm sorry ansom. I really am." She said as she gently held his forehead to hers.

Ansom thought about kissing Shira, his eyes moving towards her lips but he shook his head. He grabbed her wrists and moved her hands away before leaning back, breaking contact. "Yeah. It's whatever. It doesn't even matter." He then chuckled and looked around. "Geez. Service is slow...."

Ansom thought about kissing Shira, his eyes moving towards her lips but he shook his head. He grabbed her wrists and moved her hands away before leaning back, breaking contact. "Yeah. It's whatever. It doesn't even matter." He then chuckled and looked around. "Geez. Service is slow...."

"Don't you do that." She said as she made him look at her. "It obviously does matter ansom. I've seen plenty of men with looks in there eyes. Eyes that say the lost the one they want forever. I don't want you to have those eyes." She said before she sighed then just pecked him on the lips quickly before standing up and walking over to her seat again. "You need to understand that you and yuki both hold my heart. It was a matter of who wanted to keep it when it was open." She said to him as she continued to look at the menu

Ansom sighed. "I don't just give up." He looked down at his own menu. "Just remember that. I never lose something permanently." He ground his teeth together. "And I tried to get you back. You chose Yuki. That is not something I can control."

@Daniel reaving

Kaz nodded before calming his breathing. "Ok then, 3... 2.... 1.... 1/2.... go!" Spinning around, Kaz reversed the blade in his hand and used his rotational inertia to drive the blade toward's Furia's thigh. He did this for a number of reasons, The first was that if Furia believed he would stop the blade right before he hit her, then perhaps she wouldn't sense any true danger and would fall asleep, the second was because the thigh was a meaty target,(although Furia's was fairly lean) where Kaz could accurately pierce through the body without striking bone or ligaments and causing extreme long term damages.

Furia squeaked as she changed back, grabbing the hand before it hit her, that was the fastest she has ever changed back, very new, very odd. "W-wow...That was fast for me..." she said, feeling her back, no wings, she was happy, next time she want's to try it without that... Getting hurt process. 'Why was I scared?' she thought, 'it's this world, it has to be.'.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone found it interesting how two people they've met in a day had an interest in weapons. At least this time they didn't feel like they were forced to learn how to use and make them. "How [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]admirable[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], reminds me of my mother and grandparent. More my mother though. She learned from my grandparent how to make high quality weapons and would train in fighting with her weapons. She helps the family make a lot of money by selling them off to people and taught me some combat methods." [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]Finishing their story they blushed and covered their face with their right hand. "Oh dear, I apologize. I ramble sometimes and... well... that was unnecessary. Anyways, I understand some things in the subject of weapons. Let's... uh... let's get back to our homework."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Sitting beside Kristako with Junchi sitting near them, Moonstone pulled out their journal and pen and began writing. "I tried to make some mental notes on you two, but I had an easier time with Junchi." Moonstone avoided looking at them and focused strictly on Kristako. " Junchi definitely won't be growing much unless there's some sort of magic power that will allow them to look naturally tall. I also don't expect them to lose their baby face, especially since one of their dads look like a nine-year-old. Their other dad looks more mature, but he has a womanly look to him... Well, so does everyone in the Mei family, but Henghai-the womanly one-looks like an actual adult. He's short, but, um, only about five foot five or something. I've never got measurements on him but he's pretty short in comparison to my family and he's definitely taller than Junchi." Only now did they turn to look at Junchi, yet was met with an expression that was spouting various cuss words at them. Moonstone returned that expression with a kind and gentle smile with their own cuss words hidden behind them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Finished their explanation of Junchi to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Focused[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako pushed up her glasses.

''I don't mind if you rant. Just don't make it too often....crap, I can't find my homework...''

(Yeah)

Atrio nodded as he picked her up bridal style dodging another arrow before he started running down the hall with her in his arms

> Ayame <

When they got home, Kikuri gave them dinner and it was a grilled fish. Ayame was expecting a lecture from Kikuri about being late, guess she didn't deserve a lecture right now.

"Liquor?" Ansom made a face. "I didn't know you drink alcohol." He shook his head and laughed a bit. "Gross."

"It's not like it's every day but. It happens when I'm stressed." She said to him 

> Ayame <

When they got home, Kikuri gave them dinner and it was a grilled fish. Ayame was expecting a lecture from Kikuri about being late, guess she didn't deserve a lecture right now.

"Hi mama!" Harumi said to kikuri happily as she sat next to her mother and happily ate, not noticing that they were in trouble

"It's not like it's every day but. It happens when I'm stressed." She said to him 

"Hi mama!" Harumi said to kikuri happily as she sat next to her mother and happily ate, not noticing that they were in trouble

Ansom frowned. "Stressed? What are you stressed about?" He then shook his head. "Ah, never mind. It's because of me...." He chuckled. "Alcohol doesn't solve problems...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back