• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon nodded.

''Let's get homework out of the way so we can spend the rest of the day stress free.''

[SIZE=24pt]Mei Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Walking out of the classroom Junchi stuck their hands into their pockets and asked blandly, "So, where are we going to study? I prefer working outside, really clears my mind. I could even make snacks for you guys out there if you'd like."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Looking back at Moonstone they noticed a quick flash of annoyance on their blushing face as they bluntly declined their offer. Smiling and snickering quietly, Junchi turned their head from them. They knew why Moonstone was annoyed, it was the same reason every time. They both always silently, and sometimes not-so-silently, competed on who had the superior power set. It pleased Junchi to knowing Moonstone found it hard to beat someone who had more training and experience in their abilities where they could create various types of plants to feed people. What didn't please them was the fact they knew was that Moonstone's abilities were more chaotic in nature, which creepily fit with their chaotic personality. Someone who could control the weather could easily overpower someone who could just create plants and control flower petals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, if outside doesn't work, we can always go to town or go to one of our dorms. I'm fine with anything."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Leaving Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Moonstone and Kirstako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:
Moonstone and Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Figure out a study area[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon nodded.

''Let's get homework out of the way so we can spend the rest of the day stress free.''

[SIZE=14.6667px]Walking out of the classroom Junchi stuck their hands into their pockets and asked blandly, "So, where are we going to study? I prefer working outside, really clears my mind. I could even make snacks for you guys out there if you'd like."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Looking back at Moonstone they noticed a quick flash of annoyance on their blushing face as they bluntly declined their offer. Smiling and snickering quietly, Junchi turned their head from them. They knew why Moonstone was annoyed, it was the same reason every time. They both always silently, and sometimes not-so-silently, competed on who had the superior power set. It pleased Junchi to knowing Moonstone found it hard to beat someone who had more training and experience in their abilities where they could create various types of plants to feed people. What didn't please them was the fact they knew was that Moonstone's abilities were more chaotic in nature, which creepily fit with their chaotic personality. Someone who could control the weather could easily overpower someone who could just create plants and control flower petals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, if outside doesn't work, we can always go to town or go to one of our dorms. I'm fine with anything."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Leaving Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Moonstone and Kirstako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Moonstone and Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Figure out a study area[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

Kenai nodded "Can you recognise any of the words here?" He asked "If not dont worry, we can take as much time as you need. I have a picture book here too, with the word under the picture like rabbit and cat, things like that if you want to start off there to know what the sounds look like...", he said pulling another book from the pile and lifting it, trying to assure her it was okay and there was no need to be embarrassed about it.

Asako looked back at the book to see if she recognized anything, "Not really..... it all just looks like a pen threw up all over it" she said and looked at him.

Kenai nodded "Can you recognise any of the words here?" He asked "If not dont worry, we can take as much time as you need. I have a picture book here too, with the word under the picture like rabbit and cat, things like that if you want to start off there to know what the sounds look like...", he said pulling another book from the pile and lifting it, trying to assure her it was okay and there was no need to be embarrassed about it.

Asako looked back at the book to see if she recognized anything, "Not really..... it all just looks like a pen threw up all over it" she said and looked at him.

((Have to go now, sorry, will try to get something up in 9 hours, or through the day!))
-(Zac)-

Zac quickly used his spare arm to wrap around Rosalies waist just in case she was about to fall over, "Careful," He said as he moved her closer to himself. Another strike of lightning and thunder struck much closer this time. Zac had turned his head to look outside the window, nothing being seen, but Zacs face seemed to turn into anger.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian sighed as she jumped up, "You know, i enjoy being in your company, the daemon is more quiet around you for some reason," She said with a happy smile. Don't make me sound like an annoyance, it was half your fault as well... Caspian hissed in annoyance as the daemon spoke. Shut up. She said in an angry tone before crushing the daemons soul more, a light rain started pouring down, she sighed again before walking towards the library, "You coming?" She yelled out as she was halfway down the path.

Allen blinked, the daemon was quieter around him? Well, there was no need for him to think about it too much, seeing as she was already up ahead. "Oh, Yeah, sorry" he said and walked quickly to catch up to her. 

((not till November))

Kaz shrugged, "Sure I guess, this is kinda outside my modus oporandi so I'm not quite sure, but if you think thats the best way to proceed, then sure."

(That's a big word of unknown origin...it scares me ;-;...explanation available if asked)

"Then let's try focusing on you...maybe if I see you as a target...that'll work...?" she said, kinda regretting her decision. She didn't want to fight him, or even hit him. That wouldn't do anything to him anyways, he was too strong.

Zecrett smiled and hugged back. "Heh, yeah. No problem." He gently pulled away. @Daniel reaving

She smiled at him then started into her housr

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly outstretched her hand to Atrio and shook her head, "It takes a lot more than this to hurt, or kill me..." She said as she pulled out the arrow with her spare hand, the blood seemingly turning into dust and floating away. "Sorry to make you worry..." She said as she looked down at the ground, her hair falling over her eyes.

((They fell onto the ground, currently, Rosalie is on top of Zac on the couch... Just a heads up!))
-(Zac)-

Zacs eyes lost all the gold specks as anger radiated from him, "Sorry about that... Didn't know they brang piercing arrows..." He said as he then turned his head away from her. He noticed what he said a couple seconds later and sighed, "What i meant to say was, are you OK?" He said simply as he turned his head back to her, his eyes gaining the golden specks again, he gave a small smile as he noticed there current position, "Just... Don't slap me once you notice are position..." He said as he gave a forced laugh, his arms still around her waist.

Atriovsighed and gently took her hand nodding

> Ayame <

Ayame just went throught the portal. And Kikkuri nodded at Lana before going home as well.

Lana nodded back

(That's a big word of unknown origin...it scares me ;-;...explanation available if asked)

"Then let's try focusing on you...maybe if I see you as a target...that'll work...?" she said, kinda regretting her decision. She didn't want to fight him, or even hit him. That wouldn't do anything to him anyways, he was too strong.

((Concerts in October not november sorry, also Modus Operandi:  a particular way or method of doing something, especially one that is characteristic or well-established. ))

Kaz laughed and rolled his shoulders, "Sure I guess, I mean if you really want to fight then we can, maybe you'll pick up a few tricks in the process or something... although is your dorm room really a place you want to fight?"

((Concerts in October not november sorry, also Modus Operandi:  a particular way or method of doing something, especially one that is characteristic or well-established. ))

Kaz laughed and rolled his shoulders, "Sure I guess, I mean if you really want to fight then we can, maybe you'll pick up a few tricks in the process or something... although is your dorm room really a place you want to fight?"

(I looked it up, sorry should have put that there too)

She glared at him, "I mean as in making yourself a threat as I turn back, if that happens, maybe my body will see that I have to fight once I change, and won't put me to sleep." she said, getting scared slightly, he was much stronger than her, and with that healing effect...she didn't know how to deal with such a being like him.

(I looked it up, sorry should have put that there too)

She glared at him, "I mean as in making yourself a threat as I turn back, if that happens, maybe my body will see that I have to fight once I change, and won't put me to sleep." she said, getting scared slightly, he was much stronger than her, and with that healing effect...she didn't know how to deal with such a being like him.

((the witch that created him can summon over 260 god like beings XDDD the healing affect still takes time. It depends on the severity of the wound.))

Kaz shrugged as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a massive bowie knife, brandishing it and checking the balance. "Ok, whenever you're ready."

((the witch that created him can summon over 260 god like beings XDDD the healing affect still takes time. It depends on the severity of the wound.))

Kaz shrugged as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a massive bowie knife, brandishing it and checking the balance. "Ok, whenever you're ready."

She took a deep breath and nodded, waiting for what he was going to do with the blade, she hopes he doesn't get too violent, though demon, she was starting to feel..human, which was strange, she's never had that kind of feeling in her world...

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Leaving Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Moonstone and Kirstako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Moonstone and Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Figure out a study area[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Hmmm...Guess we could go to my dorm. How's that?''

Kristako asked as she looked at Moonstone and Junchi.

> Kristako Seiker <

''Hmmm...Guess we could go to my dorm. How's that?''

Kristako asked as she looked at Moonstone and Junchi.

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"That sounds good, I'll let you take the lead then" Moonstone responded calmly, despite their quick moment of annoyance from Junchi earlier. Both them and Junchi moved behind Kristako to let her lead the way to the dorms. Realizing they were missing out on an important question, they asked Kristako, "Does anyone live with you in your dorm? I wouldn't like to be a bother to your dorm partner, but if they're fine with it then I guess that's alright too."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Go to Kristako's dorm[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]"That sounds good, I'll let you take the lead then" Moonstone responded calmly, despite their quick moment of annoyance from Junchi earlier. Both them and Junchi moved behind Kristako to let her lead the way to the dorms. Realizing they were missing out on an important question, they asked Kristako, "Does anyone live with you in your dorm? I wouldn't like to be a bother to your dorm partner, but if they're fine with it then I guess that's alright too."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Go to Kristako's dorm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''Currently...I'm by myself at the moment.''

> Kristako Seiker <

''Currently...I'm by myself at the moment.''

[SIZE=14pt]Already Moonstone was starting to observe their partners for the homework they were assigned. There wasn't much to note on Kristako's appearance. She already had a mature look to her, and the only things they could come up with was her getting taller and her body becoming more developed. Perhaps during the course of the school year she'd gain more muscles or scars from combat class, but the latter seemed less likely for a school. It wasn't long until Moonstone gave up trying to analyze Kirstako's body to figure out how'd she grow when they had too little information on her. It wasn't like they couldn't ask her for more information of her family's biological history later anyways. When she responded to their question Moonstone decided to focus on that and and said, "Well that's good then; it's never good to be a bother to a dorm partner."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]With that said, Moonstone now decided to think about Junchi's future appearance. Already it seemed like there wasn't much that could be left for a person like them, and Moonstone knew Junchi would choose to stop physically aging when the time came. Junchi's height of about five foot two seemed to be finished, at least for the moment. With a family like theirs though, there was little growing to do. A four foot nine father and a five foot six father would never produce a very tall child. It seemed like they were destined for a look of being underage. Moonstone attempted to hide their giggles at the thought, especially with how lustful Junchi was. How would a person who looked barely in their teens be able to keep up a sexual relationship without freaking others out?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Thinking about their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Focused[/SIZE]

Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework, Go to Kristako's Dorm[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Already Moonstone was starting to observe their partners for the homework they were assigned. There wasn't much to note on Kristako's appearance. She already had a mature look to her, and the only things they could come up with was her getting taller and her body becoming more developed. Perhaps during the course of the school year she'd gain more muscles or scars from combat class, but the latter seemed less likely for a school. It wasn't long until Moonstone gave up trying to analyze Kirstako's body to figure out how'd she grow when they had too little information on her. It wasn't like they couldn't ask her for more information of her family's biological history later anyways. When she responded to their question Moonstone decided to focus on that and and said, "Well that's good then; it's never good to be a bother to a dorm partner."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]With that said, Moonstone now decided to think about Junchi's future appearance. Already it seemed like there wasn't much that could be left for a person like them, and Moonstone knew Junchi would choose to stop physically aging when the time came. Junchi's height of about five foot two seemed to be finished, at least for the moment. With a family like theirs though, there was little growing to do. A four foot nine father and a five foot six father would never produce a very tall child. It seemed like they were destined for a look of being underage. Moonstone attempted to hide their giggles at the thought, especially with how lustful Junchi was. How would a person who looked barely in their teens be able to keep up a sexual relationship without freaking others out?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Euphorian High School[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Thinking about their homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Focused[/SIZE]

Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework, Go to Kristako's Dorm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako just kept walking until they reached the dorm. She soon opened it and went inside. Inside were some robot parts on a table, plasma and advanced tech weapons in a small corner, demolition-like weapons on weapon racks, dual revolvers in a display cabinet, and a revolver with a blade attachment also attached to a chain was stabbed into the cabinet and the chain was just in a mess. There also seemed to be a massive white hand-held cannon in a different pile from all the others, as well as a red massive single-edged sword. You can already tell, Kristako had made a lot of weapons. And also takes care of them. The dorm was a bit messy but at least it had walking space for a few. Kristako soon went over to her bed and sat down on it, taking off her shoes and stockings as well as her coat. She also took off the goggles and the hair pin, letting her hair down, whipping her hair a little so it looked natural.

''Sorry about the mess though...They are just weapons I crafted myself...''

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako just kept walking until they reached the dorm. She soon opened it and went inside. Inside were some robot parts on a table, plasma and advanced tech weapons in a small corner, demolition-like weapons on weapon racks, dual revolvers in a display cabinet, and a revolver with a blade attachment also attached to a chain was stabbed into the cabinet and the chain was just in a mess. There also seemed to be a massive white hand-held cannon in a different pile from all the others, as well as a red massive single-edged sword. You can already tell, Kristako had made a lot of weapons. And also takes care of them. The dorm was a bit messy but at least it had walking space for a few. Kristako soon went over to her bed and sat down on it, taking off her shoes and stockings as well as her coat. She also took off the goggles and the hair pin, letting her hair down, whipping her hair a little so it looked natural.

''Sorry about the mess though...They are just weapons I crafted myself...''

[SIZE=11pt]Entering the dorm Junchi first took off their shoes with Moonstone, then made sure to be careful of stepping on Kristako's stuff as they followed her. A mixture of awe and fear went through Junchi as they looked at the various weapons and materials she had in her dorm. It was only when she seated herself on her bed and fixed her hair did they stop focusing on what was inside of her room and focused back at her. "No worries, but what's with all these weapons though? Trying to protect yourself or somethin'?" If she was trying to protect herself, she sure was going overboard. With a school filled with all sorts of powerful people, they couldn't really be surprised that wanted to take extra measures to be safe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Know about Kristako and the weapons[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:

[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

> Himeragi Seiker <

Himeragi smiled now that they had veered off the topic of emotions and glass.

''Well, I was literally just walking about minding me own business, till that guy dropped a butterfly knife in front of me from a tree. He then went on about the encounter being fate's work or something since he never slips. I think he's just bull crapping...''

@Wicked Jester

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking down to the Chinese restaurant♆...

“ How annoying~ How's Kristako's preparations for school? Is everything going smoothly? This will be the first highschool she's ever attended, right?~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

[SIZE=11pt]Entering the dorm Junchi first took off their shoes with Moonstone, then made sure to be careful of stepping on Kristako's stuff as they followed her. A mixture of awe and fear went through Junchi as they looked at the various weapons and materials she had in her dorm. It was only when she seated herself on her bed and fixed her hair did they stop focusing on what was inside of her room and focused back at her. "No worries, but what's with all these weapons though? Trying to protect yourself or somethin'?" If she was trying to protect herself, she sure was going overboard. With a school filled with all sorts of powerful people, they couldn't really be surprised that wanted to take extra measures to be safe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:
Interested[/SIZE]

Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:
Know about Kristako and the weapons[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tags:[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

''I wanna say it's like...making slight modifications to certain weapons so they could better benefit in battle. Y'know, testing out weapons. Those weapons are just bases. First Models. I could make a variety of them...''

She said before taking out the homework she needed to complete. Luckily, her bed was big enough for 3 to sit on and a table at the same height as the bed was next to it wish only a case sitting on top of it. Most likely, it was a engineering kit.

Kuroh Fukushima  

The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.gif

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he continued walking down to the Chinese restaurant♆...

“ How annoying~ How's Kristako's preparations for school? Is everything going smoothly? This will be the first highschool she's ever attended, right?~ 

ExtraInfo

[SIZE=11pt]Location:
The sidewalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Status:[/SIZE]

Walking with Himeragi and Dante to the Chinese Restaurant.

[SIZE=11pt]Mood:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Interacting With:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Himeragi and Dante.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Satisfy his hunger.[/SIZE]

Tags:

@Wicked Jesterhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/@HimeragiSeiker

> Himeragi Seiker <

''She's prepared already. And she already started attending. It was kinda cool how she found literally every discount for supplies she needed.''

Himeragi said as she giggled a bit. She just hugged Kuroh's back as they neared the restaurant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atrio sighed and gently took her hand nodding

((Wont get much until an hour later, soz, Also, sorry these are short, not much time ;-;))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she looked down at the wound, blood still pouring out, realisation struck her as immense pain struck her in her side, she breathed out heavily, "Silver..." She said in a low whisper, "We have to leave... NOW." She said in a demanding tone as she stood back up, pain striking her again.

Allen blinked, the daemon was quieter around him? Well, there was no need for him to think about it too much, seeing as she was already up ahead. "Oh, Yeah, sorry" he said and walked quickly to catch up to her. 

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave another small smile, "Well, i wouldn't want to get si-" She was cut off as she fell backwards and hit her head on the concrete, she groaned in pain as rain poured down on her, "Ow..." She groaned out as she tried to sit up.

((Yeah that was my bad, sorry.:'D))

Rosalie laughed silently as he corrected himself. "Its okay, I knew what you meant" she answered "I'm finding it quite comfortable her myself" she admitted with a smile before looking around when he said they had the library to themselves "Really?, such a huge collection of books and no one is here?" She asked "Then again they're a bit preoccupied with what's going on too right" she pointed out.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another small smile, "Well, this is a last attempt by them... Everything they have..." He sighed as he felt a pang of pain in his side, he hissed in pain before it dispersed. He sighed again.

> Kristako Seiker <

''I wanna say it's like...making slight modifications to certain weapons so they could better benefit in battle. Y'know, testing out weapons. Those weapons are just bases. First Models. I could make a variety of them...''

She said before taking out the homework she needed to complete. Luckily, her bed was big enough for 3 to sit on and a table at the same height as the bed was next to it wish only a case sitting on top of it. Most likely, it was a engineering kit.

[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone found it interesting how two people they've met in a day had an interest in weapons. At least this time they didn't feel like they were forced to learn how to use and make them. "How [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]admirable[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt], reminds me of my mother and grandparent. More my mother though. She learned from my grandparent how to make high quality weapons and would train in fighting with her weapons. She helps the family make a lot of money by selling them off to people and taught me some combat methods." [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]Finishing their story they blushed and covered their face with their right hand. "Oh dear, I apologize. I ramble sometimes and... well... that was unnecessary. Anyways, I understand some things in the subject of weapons. Let's... uh... let's get back to our homework."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Sitting beside Kristako with Junchi sitting near them, Moonstone pulled out their journal and pen and began writing. "I tried to make some mental notes on you two, but I had an easier time with Junchi." Moonstone avoided looking at them and focused strictly on Kristako. " Junchi definitely won't be growing much unless there's some sort of magic power that will allow them to look naturally tall. I also don't expect them to lose their baby face, especially since one of their dads look like a nine-year-old. Their other dad looks more mature, but he has a womanly look to him... Well, so does everyone in the Mei family, but Henghai-the womanly one-looks like an actual adult. He's short, but, um, only about five foot five or something. I've never got measurements on him but he's pretty short in comparison to my family and he's definitely taller than Junchi." Only now did they turn to look at Junchi, yet was met with an expression that was spouting various cuss words at them. Moonstone returned that expression with a kind and gentle smile with their own cuss words hidden behind them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Kristako's Dorm, Female Dorms[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Finished their explanation of Junchi to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Focused[/SIZE]

Kristako and Junchi[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Finish their homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
N/A[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

((Wont get much until an hour later, soz, Also, sorry these are short, not much time ;-;))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she looked down at the wound, blood still pouring out, realisation struck her as immense pain struck her in her side, she breathed out heavily, "Silver..." She said in a low whisper, "We have to leave... NOW." She said in a demanding tone as she stood back up, pain striking her again.

-(Caspian)-

Caspian gave another small smile, "Well, i wouldn't want to get si-" She was cut off as she fell backwards and hit her head on the concrete, she groaned in pain as rain poured down on her, "Ow..." She groaned out as she tried to sit up.

-(Zac)-

Zac gave another small smile, "Well, this is a last attempt by them... Everything they have..." He sighed as he felt a pang of pain in his side, he hissed in pain before it dispersed. He sighed again.

Rosalie frowned, so this was going to be a huge fight that lasted a while, she sighed a little, resting her head on his chest as she thought. She hoped everything would be okay and work out. Lost in thought for a bit, she snapped out of it when Zac hissed, seemingly being in pain. "A-Are you hurt" she asked as she immediately lifted her head to look at him, a worried look in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back