• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

--Misafune--

He smiled when she accepted his invitation. He held his arm out to her to take. "Class was for the most part, quite interesting." he said as he offered to carry her stuff also. He enjoyed her company and after a hard day of learning, its these little moments that make it all worth while.

@Nona

Rini nodded in agreement as she put her bag on her bag "I'm not one for writing down things about myself I have to admit though..." She said as she took his arm he had held out for her "Apart from that, I do think it'll be one of my favourite classes" she said with a smile.

No, could you repost???)))

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]With class being over, Moonstone made sure they didn't leave anything behind before they went to leave. After confirming they had everything, they turned towards Kristako and asked her, "When would you like us to do our homework? I don't think I have anything else to do today, so we could start early if you'd like." They preferred the idea of finishing their homework early instead of being anxious about getting their work in late, below their standards, or both.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Leaving Health Class[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Do the homework[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@Himeragi Seiker[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=36pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]With class being over, Moonstone made sure they didn't leave anything behind before they went to leave. After confirming they had everything, they turned towards Kristako and asked her, "When would you like us to do our homework? I don't think I have anything else to do today, so we could start early if you'd like." They preferred the idea of finishing their homework early instead of being anxious about getting their work in late, below their standards, or both.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Extra Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Location:
Leaving Health Class[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Status:
Talking to Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mood:
Happy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Interacting With:
Kristako[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Objective:
Do the homework[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tags:
@Himeragi Seiker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Character Sheet:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Moonstone[/SIZE]

> Kristako Seiker <

Kristako soon nodded.

''Let's get homework out of the way so we can spend the rest of the day stress free.''

"Evelyn!!" Atrio said as he grabbed her worriedly his eyes wide as he held her before he started to be taken by anger. "Get a medic in here!" He yelled at the other vampires before he gwntly

layed her down then stood up. "I'll be back." He said as he turned to the window

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly outstretched her hand to Atrio and shook her head, "It takes a lot more than this to hurt, or kill me..." She said as she pulled out the arrow with her spare hand, the blood seemingly turning into dust and floating away. "Sorry to make you worry..." She said as she looked down at the ground, her hair falling over her eyes.

Just as Rosalie was about to answer and she saw an arrow flying in her directon but was pulled back quick enough to see it zoom right past her, with wide eyes she simply nodded when he suggested the portal, now finding herself falling onto a soft surface. She sighed in relief when she realised they were on a couch in the safety of the library. "Jeez, its pretty hectic out there..." Her voice mumbled quietly as she leaned back on the couch a bit glacing around at all the books behind her with a curious expression.

((They fell onto the ground, currently, Rosalie is on top of Zac on the couch... Just a heads up!))
-(Zac)-

Zacs eyes lost all the gold specks as anger radiated from him, "Sorry about that... Didn't know they brang piercing arrows..." He said as he then turned his head away from her. He noticed what he said a couple seconds later and sighed, "What i meant to say was, are you OK?" He said simply as he turned his head back to her, his eyes gaining the golden specks again, he gave a small smile as he noticed there current position, "Just... Don't slap me once you notice are position..." He said as he gave a forced laugh, his arms still around her waist.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn quickly outstretched her hand to Atrio and shook her head, "It takes a lot more than this to hurt, or kill me..." She said as she pulled out the arrow with her spare hand, the blood seemingly turning into dust and floating away. "Sorry to make you worry..." She said as she looked down at the ground, her hair falling over her eyes.

((They fell onto the ground, currently, Rosalie is on top of Zac on the couch... Just a heads up!))
-(Zac)-

Zacs eyes lost all the gold specks as anger radiated from him, "Sorry about that... Didn't know they brang piercing arrows..." He said as he then turned his head away from her. He noticed what he said a couple seconds later and sighed, "What i meant to say was, are you OK?" He said simply as he turned his head back to her, his eyes gaining the golden specks again, he gave a small smile as he noticed there current position, "Just... Don't slap me once you notice are position..." He said as he gave a forced laugh, his arms still around her waist.

((Okay, sorry, I assumed they stumbled back rather than fell, I must've read it wrong))

Rosalie nodded with a small smile in response to his question on being okay, luckily they seemed to not get hit at all which she was glad of, she tilted her head at his next statement... Slap him? Why would she do that?, she hadn't actually taken much notice to their current position until he had now pointed it out. She looked from left to right, realising that she was laying on top of him her face had coloured up "O-Oh. I guess that's why it was such a soft landing" she answered in response, smiling a bit sheepishly "Sorry for landing on you...I-I can get off you now if you want" she looked back to viewing his face.

((Okay, sorry, I assumed they stumbled back rather than fell, I must've read it wrong))

Rosalie nodded with a small smile in response to his question on being okay, luckily they seemed to not get hit at all which she was glad of, she tilted her head at his next statement... Slap him? Why would she do that?, she hadn't actually taken much notice to their current position until he had now pointed it out. She looked from left to right, realising that she was laying on top of him her face had coloured up "O-Oh. I guess that's why it was such a soft landing" she answered in response, smiling a bit sheepishly "Sorry for landing on you...I-I can get off you now if you want" she looked back to viewing his face.

(( It's all good, i was just slightly confused... ))
-(Zac)-

Zac smiled widely, light and dark gold specks returning to his dark crimson eyes, "No, please, this is nice..." He said as his smile slowly disappeared, "W-what i meant was. Your fine where you are... Sorry..." He said as he lightly pressed his lips against hers, "And, we have the whole library to ourselves," He said with a joyful smile.

-(Evelyn)-

-(Zac)-

-(Zac)-

Zac smiled widely, light and dark gold specks returning to his dark crimson eyes, "No, please, this is nice..." He said as his smile slowly disappeared, "W-what i meant was. Your fine where you are... Sorry..." He said as he lightly pressed his lips against hers, "And, we have the whole library to ourselves," He said with a joyful smile

-(Zac)-

Zac smiled widely, light and dark gold specks returning to his dark crimson eyes, "No, please, this is nice..." He said as his smile slowly disappeared, "W-what i meant was. Your fine where you are... Sorry..." He said as he lightly pressed his lips against hers, "And, we have the whole library to ourselves," He said with a joyful smile.

((Yeah that was my bad, sorry.:'D))

Rosalie laughed silently as he corrected himself. "Its okay, I knew what you meant" she answered "I'm finding it quite comfortable her myself" she admitted with a smile before looking around when he said they had the library to themselves "Really?, such a huge collection of books and no one is here?" She asked "Then again they're a bit preoccupied with what's going on too right" she pointed out.

((Yeah that was my bad, sorry.:'D))

Rosalie laughed silently as he corrected himself. "Its okay, I knew what you meant" she answered "I'm finding it quite comfortable her myself" she admitted with a smile before looking around when he said they had the library to themselves "Really?, such a huge collection of books and no one is here?" She asked "Then again they're a bit preoccupied with what's going on too right" she pointed out.

(( No no, its ok, we fixed it so it's fine :DD ))
-(Zac)-

Zac sighed, "Yeah, a last attempt..." ((Sorry, will have to finish this later ;-;))

"Yeah he is isn't he." Annabel said as she watched him go up the stairs then smiled. "We'll make yourself at home." She told sato as she walked over to the couch and sat down immediately seeing a book she had let him borrow from her and grabbing it and starting to read it

Sato nodded and walked around a bit, looking at all the things Aaron had around. He looked at pictures and books, video games and other things. Soon he came and sat down before Aaron's footsteps could be heard on the stairs. "Ready to get some pizza?" Aaron asked with a grin. 

((This wasn't tagged at all so I didn't see it sorry :'I))

Yuna furrowed her brows listening to his story as she tried to keep a serious expression but she just couldn't and thus, burst into giggles "Jeez, what kind of petting zoo did you go to?!" She said between giggles before her laughing eventually died down "Seriously though, that's the first time I've heard of goats doing something like that." She said glancing over at him from where she was laying g on the grass "And I don't know about me winning on that front, fluffy bunnies and baby ducks are hard to beat, even in my bear form" she said with a gentle laugh.

C4 tilted his head as he thought about it for a minute before cracking up in a giggle. "could you imagine how much people would freak out if there was just a dude and a bear sitting in the middle of a public park?"

She smiled, "Alright, let's go." she said, walking towards the dorms, turning around, "Uh...When we get there, please ignore the...girly posters..." she said, blushing slightly. Though it was mostly all old things from her world, she had posters of guys from metal and rock bands. Mostly Breaking Benjamin, the lead is a very handsome man. She blushed thinking about him.

(You have no idea how weird it felt typing that ;-;. I have never done that, but yes...the lead looks handsome...Don't judge me *turns around, arms folded*)

She smiled, "Alright, let's go." she said, walking towards the dorms, turning around, "Uh...When we get there, please ignore the...girly posters..." she said, blushing slightly. Though it was mostly all old things from her world, she had posters of guys from metal and rock bands. Mostly Breaking Benjamin, the lead is a very handsome man. She blushed thinking about him.

(You have no idea how weird it felt typing that ;-;. I have never done that, but yes...the lead looks handsome...Don't judge me *turns around, arms folded*)

(( I would be gay for breaking benjamin's front man xD ))

Kaz looked around the room and laughed it really was like a normal teenage girl's room. "Not quite what i was expecting from a demon girl."

(( I would be gay for breaking benjamin's front man xD ))

Kaz looked around the room and laughed it really was like a normal teenage girl's room. "Not quite what i was expecting from a demon girl."

"Hey! I'm not afraid to fight!" she said, pointing at the death punch poster with the whole band. "Anyways...Are you ready to help?" she asked, sitting on the bed, just in case she fails. "Let's see, if I keep talking, would that work?" she asked, "And also, I just hope I don't sleep too long...last few have been a good half an hour..." she said sadly.

(Yes, I love their band, all my OC's have posters and clothing...except Furia, she doesn't have clothing for them yet. I finally bought, Way of the Fist, and Wrong side of heaven. Enjoying both albums, not enjoying some of the features for some of the songs. War is the answer is next on my list to by. BTW, how was the concert you turd ;-;)

"Hey! I'm not afraid to fight!" she said, pointing at the death punch poster with the whole band. "Anyways...Are you ready to help?" she asked, sitting on the bed, just in case she fails. "Let's see, if I keep talking, would that work?" she asked, "And also, I just hope I don't sleep too long...last few have been a good half an hour..." she said sadly.

(Yes, I love their band, all my OC's have posters and clothing...except Furia, she doesn't have clothing for them yet. I finally bought, Way of the Fist, and Wrong side of heaven. Enjoying both albums, not enjoying some of the features for some of the songs. War is the answer is next on my list to by. BTW, how was the concert you turd ;-;)

((not till November))

Kaz shrugged, "Sure I guess, this is kinda outside my modus oporandi so I'm not quite sure, but if you think thats the best way to proceed, then sure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back