• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Atrio nodded to her with a serious look not knowing what was going on right now but he knew they had to leave

"Yeah you do. You have two beautiful eyes, soft loving lips, a cute nose." He said softly to her 

"I-I-I'm scared." She said again but before one of them could attack a bright glowing arrow came from behind the girls and lodged it's self into one of the men. The arrow came from ablue haired neko and a girl in a white and red outfit holding a green sword stood next to the archer 

View attachment 162282

> Ayame <

Ayame saw the arrow by surprise. She looked back and saw Lana and the archer (of course, Sinon's taken). She soon looked back at the men who started attacking before she saw another girl rush from behind. It looked like she was flying but due to the kimono, her fast feet weren't visible. She threw a dozen kunai which hit the attackers' backs.

> Kikuri <

Kikuri soon got next to Harumi and Ayame.

''I think it's time to clean up your own mess Ayame...''

> Ayame <

Ayame nodded before she took her axe and jumped. Once in the air, she slammed her axe down at a group of men that had the most eye on her.

(Part of Ayame's development is this fight)

Ansom nodded. "Yeah. I know what that's like. I haven't seen my sweetheart in a while either." He shrugged. "I've been visiting various places."

"Oh." She said softly and nodded

"Ah. Right." He headed over to the school. "Do you have a roommate?" He walked inside the school with her.

"No. Well if I can count my boyfriend a room mate then yes." She said to him

> Ayame <

Ayame saw the arrow by surprise. She looked back and saw Lana and the archer (of course, Sinon's taken). She soon looked back at the men who started attacking before she saw another girl rush from behind. It looked like she was flying but due to the kimono, her fast feet weren't visible. She threw a dozen kunai which hit the attackers' backs.

> Kikuri <

Kikuri soon got next to Harumi and Ayame.

''I think it's time to clean up your own mess Ayame...''

> Ayame <

Ayame nodded before she took her axe and jumped. Once in the air, she slammed her axe down at a group of men that had the most eye on her.

(Part of Ayame's development is this fight)

Lana stood up and charged forward slashing through men easily while harumi cling to kikuri in fear

Lana stood up and charged forward slashing through men easily while harumi cling to kikuri in fear

Ansom smiled and turned his head. Ah, fuck it. "Do you wanna get some lunch?" He asked quietly.

> Ayame <

Ayame continued to fight more and more until the men started summoning shadows of the dead. Probably the victims they had killed. Ayame's axe soon turned into a scythe before she began slashing away again and again. One attacker got close to Kikuri and Harumi up front but Ayame cut him down in front of them. Kikuri, remaining stoic as Ayame continued to fight off the men and shadows. She had some kind of joy and pleasure when killing.

Ansom smiled and turned his head. Ah, fuck it. "Do you wanna get some lunch?" He asked quietly.

"U-uhh sure." She said softly

> Ayame <

Ayame continued to fight more and more until the men started summoning shadows of the dead. Probably the victims they had killed. Ayame's axe soon turned into a scythe before she began slashing away again and again. One attacker got close to Kikuri and Harumi up front but Ayame cut him down in front of them. Kikuri, remaining stoic as Ayame continued to fight off the men and shadows. She had some kind of joy and pleasure when killing.

Arrows rained down from the archer on the Enemy's as Lana fought them off as well while harumi clung to Kikuri shaking in fear

Arrows rained down from the archer on the Enemy's as Lana fought them off as well while harumi clung to Kikuri shaking in fear

> Ayame <

Ayame continued to hack away before a shadow got close to her due to her being over confident and cut one of her arms off. It also created a barrier so Lana or the archer could attack it. Ayame looked powerless now. She could die here.

Ansom smiled wide. "Really?!" He then shook his head and tried to give a nonchalant shrug. "I mean, sweet." He nodded slowly. "Where do you want to go?" He asked.

> Ayame <

Ayame continued to hack away before a shadow got close to her due to her being over confident and cut one of her arms off. It also created a barrier so Lana or the archer could attack it. Ayame looked powerless now. She could die here.

"Sister!!!" Harumi screamed as she slid out to her sister quickly scared for her sister as she immediately grabbed her as Lana and the archer covered the two 

Ansom smiled wide. "Really?!" He then shook his head and tried to give a nonchalant shrug. "I mean, sweet." He nodded slowly. "Where do you want to go?" He asked.

Shira nodded to him silently wondering if this was a good idea or not

--------------

Zecrett chuckled awkwardly. "Heh, right. He's okay with you being out by yourself?" He looked at her.

"Uhhhhhh yyyyessssas." She said hesitantly hopping he would believe her

"Sister!!!" Harumi screamed as she slid out to her sister quickly scared for her sister as she immediately grabbed her as Lana and the archer covered the two 

> Ayame <

Ayame had dropped her scythe when Harumi grabbed her. Though they both soon found each other trapped in a field and by a dense shadow wall. They were now trapped with the shadow.

> Ayame <

Ayame had dropped her scythe when Harumi grabbed her. Though they both soon found each other trapped in a field and by a dense shadow wall. They were now trapped with the shadow.

Harumi looked at the shadow. "A-ayame." She said in fear as she shook her sister worriedly as she stared at the shadow in fear

Shira nodded to him silently wondering if this was a good idea or not

--------------

"Uhhhhhh yyyyessssas." She said hesitantly hopping he would believe her

Ansom frowned slightly because he didn't receive an answer but he shrugged. "How about a cafe?" He asked. "I know a pretty good one. It's where I took my Sweetheart on our first real date."

Harumi looked at the shadow. "A-ayame." She said in fear as she shook her sister worriedly as she stared at the shadow in fear

> Ayame <

Ayame began mumbling something. It somehow came into her head at this moment. It seemed to be a spell. Once she shouted, a mummy-like figure appeared and started fighting the shadow and was absorbing the shadow.

''Come forth...Legion of the Dead!''

Rini had been tidying away her books and stationary when she heard someone approach her desk. Her eyes drifted up to spot Misafune. When he asked to work on their project over tea she smiled and nodded as she put the last few items in her bag "Some tea sounds perfect" she answered in a soft voice, seeming more calm that the class was now over, she now stood up and walked around her desk to stand next to him.

--Misafune--

He smiled when she accepted his invitation. He held his arm out to her to take. "Class was for the most part, quite interesting." he said as he offered to carry her stuff also. He enjoyed her company and after a hard day of learning, its these little moments that make it all worth while.

@Nona

> Ayame <

Ayame began mumbling something. It somehow came into her head at this moment. It seemed to be a spell. Once she shouted, a mummy-like figure appeared and started fighting the shadow and was absorbing the shadow.

''Come forth...Legion of the Dead!''

Harumi clung to her sister in fear as she watched them fight

Harumi clung to her sister in fear as she watched them fight

> Ayame <

The fight soon finished, the mummy devouring the shadow. The mummy soon went over to Ayame's arm and picked it up. It then brought it to Ayame before giving it to her. Ayame took back her arm and placed it back to where it used to be, spazing out, refitting itself back into the stump.

@NeoClassical @Daniel reaving - maybe i should have Yuki work at the place/restaurant? xD)))

> Ayame <

The fight soon finished, the mummy devouring the shadow. The mummy soon went over to Ayame's arm and picked it up. It then brought it to Ayame before giving it to her. Ayame took back her arm and placed it back to where it used to be, spazing out, refitting itself back into the stump.

@NeoClassical @Daniel reaving - maybe i should have Yuki work at the place/restaurant? xD)))

(Lol maybe. Might ruin things I'm thinking of seeing of doing XDD)

"a-ayame?" Harumis asked her softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back