• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((LAST POST/S FOR THE NIGHT! SOZZY!))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she pulled him out into the hallway, "Were being attacked by werewolves... If you have anything to ask, can you please do so when we are in a safe position?" She asked Atrio as she began walking, a group of guards walking past, "Soldier, what is happening?" She asked, the person in the front stopped immediately, "Lady Rose, we are being attacked by a huge last effort by the werewolves, everything they have is here, please head to a spare room or the library if you wish..." They trailed off before they nodded and continued jogging down the hall, entering another room. Evelyns eyes became completely dark crimson, "Pieces of fu-" She was cut off as an arrow whizzed through the window, hitting her in her torso, she hissed in pain as a good third of it was inside her body, "Shit," She hissed.

((Mind if i can grab any female characters? Also, i have to wait for an acceptance...))

(Female? I have one named Fiona.)

-(Zac)-

Zac smiled again as Rosalie seemed excited, "Library it is," He said as he lightly pressed his lips against her forehead, "Do you want to walk? Or a portal?" He asked with another smile and laugh, Zac turned his head towards the door before an arrow came threw, it was going to hit Rosalie before he pulled her towards himself, falling backwards, "Portal it is," He said as he made one below himself, taking Rosalie with him, they fall unto a couch, a thud sounding out as some candles flickered from the wind.

---------------------------

(( @NeoClassical Got a character about to be accepted, i can use them? ))

Just as Rosalie was about to answer and she saw an arrow flying in her directon but was pulled back quick enough to see it zoom right past her, with wide eyes she simply nodded when he suggested the portal, now finding herself falling onto a soft surface. She sighed in relief when she realised they were on a couch in the safety of the library. "Jeez, its pretty hectic out there..." Her voice mumbled quietly as she leaned back on the couch a bit glacing around at all the books behind her with a curious expression.

(I have Fiona....)

(Ok!)

((LAST POST/S FOR THE NIGHT! SOZZY!))

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn sighed as she pulled him out into the hallway, "Were being attacked by werewolves... If you have anything to ask, can you please do so when we are in a safe position?" She asked Atrio as she began walking, a group of guards walking past, "Soldier, what is happening?" She asked, the person in the front stopped immediately, "Lady Rose, we are being attacked by a huge last effort by the werewolves, everything they have is here, please head to a spare room or the library if you wish..." They trailed off before they nodded and continued jogging down the hall, entering another room. Evelyns eyes became completely dark crimson, "Pieces of fu-" She was cut off as an arrow whizzed through the window, hitting her in her torso, she hissed in pain as a good third of it was inside her body, "Shit," She hissed.

((Mind if i can grab any female characters? Also, i have to wait for an acceptance...))

"Evelyn!!" Atrio said as he grabbed her worriedly his eyes wide as he held her before he started to be taken by anger. "Get a medic in here!" He yelled at the other vampires before he gwntly

layed her down then stood up. "I'll be back." He said as he turned to the window

(Ok!)

"Evelyn!!" Atrio said as he grabbed her worriedly his eyes wide as he held her before he started to be taken by anger. "Get a medic in here!" He yelled at the other vampires before he gwntly

layed her down then stood up. "I'll be back." He said as he turned to the window

(Or Ansom. Take your pick.)

(Okay. He's at a park.)

Ansom trailed his finger across the armrest of the bench, effectively melting the steel and charring the wood. He let out a soft chuckle before standing up. He stretched.

(You know what fuck it I'm gonna do this and see how it plays out)

shira sighed as she walked down the wall way in the park carrying some shopping bags as she walked a soft smile on her lips. "I hope she likes this." Shira said to her self as she looked into the bag looking at its contents before she felt her phone go off in her back pocket and pulled it out seeing a text from on of her friends and smiling as she replied not realizing she walked by ansom

(You know what fuck it I'm gonna do this and see how it plays out)

shira sighed as she walked down the wall way in the park carrying some shopping bags as she walked a soft smile on her lips. "I hope she likes this." Shira said to her self as she looked into the bag looking at its contents before she felt her phone go off in her back pocket and pulled it out seeing a text from on of her friends and smiling as she replied not realizing she walked by ansom

(Well.)

Ansom was staring absentmindedly at a tree before he noticed someone walk by. Someone familiar. He frowned before his eyes widened in recognition. "Shira?" He muttered to himself before the tree he was staring at was washed in a purple flame.

(Well.)

Ansom was staring absentmindedly at a tree before he noticed someone walk by. Someone familiar. He frowned before his eyes widened in recognition. "Shira?" He muttered to himself before the tree he was staring at was washed in a purple flame.

Shira was walking right by the tree as it burst into flames making her Yelp and fall down dropping her things as she quickly crawled away from the burning tree not knowing what happened

Shira was walking right by the tree as it burst into flames making her Yelp and fall down dropping her things as she quickly crawled away from the burning tree not knowing what happened

Ansom sighed and rubbed his wrists. He was usually completely in control of his abilities. "Stupid emotions..." He muttered before the tree was extinguished. He walked over to Shira and took a deep breath. "Sorry about that."

Ansom sighed and rubbed his wrists. He was usually completely in control of his abilities. "Stupid emotions..." He muttered before the tree was extinguished. He walked over to Shira and took a deep breath. "Sorry about that."

Shiras head quickly spun to see ansom. "O-oh ansom... It's you." She said quietly before she spoke again. "Hey." She said as she got up picking up her things and looking at him

Shiras head quickly spun to see ansom. "O-oh ansom... It's you." She said quietly before she spoke again. "Hey." She said as she got up picking up her things and looking at him

Ansom gave a small smile before speaking. "Hey..." He chuckled slightly. "Long time, no see, right?" He nodded.

"Yeah it's been a little while huh." She said softly as she looked him over noticing he hadn't really changed. "How are you?" She asked softly 

Ansom shrugged. "I've been well." He nodded again. "Taking care of Hakosu has been a hassle but it's fun." He chuckled before tilting his head. "What about you? How have you been?"

Zecrett scratched his neck. "Well I uh, suppose we're done with the arcade." Held his arm out. "I'll walk you home." 

"Ok!" She said with a smole

Ansom shrugged. "I've been well." He nodded again. "Taking care of Hakosu has been a hassle but it's fun." He chuckled before tilting his head. "What about you? How have you been?"

"Hakosu?" She asked quietly her lips turning into a small as her mind went to the thoughts that he had a new family. Which hurt her to hear that she and there daughter weren't good enough for him

"Ok!" She said with a smole

"Hakosu?" She asked quietly her lips turning into a small as her mind went to the thoughts that he had a new family. Which hurt her to hear that she and there daughter weren't good enough for him

Ansom nodded. "Aye. Hakosu is my daughter. I believe she lives in a dorm nearby." He looked around before returning his gaze to Shira. "So, how's Mitsu?" He asked.

Ansom nodded. "Aye. Hakosu is my daughter. I believe she lives in a dorm nearby." He looked around before returning his gaze to Shira. "So, how's Mitsu?" He asked.

"O-oh.... M-mitsu is d-doing fine." She said her frown growing. It was true so she hadn't been good enough for ansom and now he had another daughter and has practically abandoned mitsu. It hurt her to think about it, that he had some one else, some one better

"O-oh.... M-mitsu is d-doing fine." She said her frown growing. It was true so she hadn't been good enough for ansom and now he had another daughter and has practically abandoned mitsu. It hurt her to think about it, that he had some one else, some one better

Ansom nodded and smiled. "Good. It seems that you're doing a fine job parenting her." He frowned once he noticed Shira's glum expression. "What's the matter?" He asked.

Ansom nodded and smiled. "Good. It seems that you're doing a fine job parenting her." He frowned once he noticed Shira's glum expression. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"It's nothing." She said as she looked away from him to hide her frown before she spoke. "S-so I'm guessing you have a wife then?" She asked him 

Zecrett took her arm and walked outside with her, it was getting late. "I hope you had fun there." He chuckled. "I think I did."

"I had fun." She said happily to him as she walked with him

"It's nothing." She said as she looked away from him to hide her frown before she spoke. "S-so I'm guessing you have a wife then?" She asked him 

"I had fun." She said happily to him as she walked with him

Ansom continued to frown. "Oh okay then." He then shook his head at Shira's question. "No. No wife. I doubt I could hold down a relationship for that long." He gave a slight laugh.

Ansom continued to frown. "Oh okay then." He then shook his head at Shira's question. "No. No wife. I doubt I could hold down a relationship for that long." He gave a slight laugh.

"Y-yeah." she said his answer only bringing back memories

"Yeah?" Ansom pretended to look hurt. "Geez. I didn't know I was that bad." He then rolled his eyes and laughed. "So...I assume that you're still married?" He tilted his head slightly. He then sighed a bit. She was still pretty. And tempting.

"Yeah?" Ansom pretended to look hurt. "Geez. I didn't know I was that bad." He then rolled his eyes and laughed. "So...I assume that you're still married?" He tilted his head slightly. He then sighed a bit. She was still pretty. And tempting.

"Yeah I'm still married.... B-but I haven't seen her for a while. I've been away so..... I don't know." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back